Console Games Animal Crossing Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A family member got this and a Switch Lite because they really wanted to play it. Anyway, they've borrowed some of my switch games and I borrow Animal Crossing. I'll get my own copy once I can afford it, though there are other games I want to get it, so it might not be the highest priority.

Named my island Duddlewane after an important island on the Terminus. My first two villagers were named Rory and Rocket, which was funny because my name was Roo Gym (all starting with Ro). I don't play that often, but it's fun when I do. :D

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A family member got this and a Switch Lite because they really wanted to play it. Anyway, they've borrowed some of my switch games and I borrow Animal Crossing. I'll get my own copy once I can afford it, though there are other games I want to get it, so it might not be the highest priority.

Named my island Duddlewane after an important island on the Terminus. My first two villagers were named Rory and Rocket, which was funny because my name was Roo Gym (all starting with Ro). I don't play that often, but it's fun when I do. :D
Rocket rules.
Not a huge fan of the lions personally, but Rory is better than most. Solid starting villagers.
I got Hazel and she still won't GTFO my island.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've been taking my time with the main stuff (island evaluation/house upgrades) and mostly focusing on fishing and bug catching, trying to get everything that can be caught this month in the Southern Hemisphere. I have, however, got two house upgrades and five new villagers (Beau, Vesta, Tammi, Hans, and Celia). I really like how varied bug spawn conditions can be, and I like a lot of the rare fish. :blobcoolthink

Anyway, personal anecdotes aside, here's some update news:
[automerge]1596464968[/automerge]
Who's still playing?

I'll give an update on my villagers: I have Rocket, Hans, Celia, Amelia, Ozzie, Ruby, Tammi, Biff, and Vesta; and Melba about to move in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom