Island Baterilla Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: guan_yu
Outside of the bar, Oliver, Jerome, and Carlos were standing side by side in the street in front of the man.

Oliver : "Oi... Bastard...!!! Tell me your name and what do you want, you shit head...!!!"

But then without answering Oliver's question or speaking any words, the man suddenly charging at them while holding his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm.

"Sanjuroku Pound Ho", the man screams as he performs a circular swing that launches an air compressed projectile that spiraling towards them. The air projectile hits Oliver hard, knocked him out in an instant.

Seeing that, Jerome who was so cocky, suddenly trembling in fear. He doesn't believe that the man who he thought was a weakling turns out able to slay Oliver in the blink of an eye. Meanwhile Carlos's adrenaline getting pumped even more.

"Jhahahaha . . . Now that's more like it", said Carlos while laughing maniacally. And right after that, he drew his gun using his right hand and aimed at the man while his left hand still holding his knife. He then shots three bullets in a row towards the man.

At the same time as Carlos shots his gun, Jerome started to running away from the scene towards the mansion.
Jerome: "I have to tell boss about this!!!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: icetimexi
The three bullets whissed at Ice’s body,
Ice slid avoiding all 3 bullets came and attempting to Horiztonally across the mans body. When ducked down on the slice he could see past the man and clearly saw one of the pirates running somewhere.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Under the warmth of the sunny day, Jerome were running full tilt towards the mansion with everything he got, putting more distance by each of his steps.

Meanwhile, outside of the bar, the battle between Carlos and the man is still going on. The man was managed to avoid all three of the bullets shot by Carlos. But not only that, the man continue it with doing a counterattack by trying to cut him horizontally.

"Damn . . . he is fast . . .!!!", Carlos thought to himself as he attempted to block the sword's slash using his knife. But the man's speed is just superior than Carlos's speed. Carlos only managed to reduce the force a little and the man's sword able to make a quite deep cut on Carlos's chest. A blood sprayed from his chest as his flesh are cut open. Bloods dripping rapidly from the wounds.

But that was not enough to put him down. As the man is still within his reach, Carlos's desperately trying to do a counterattack.

"Jhahahahaha . . . do you think that it was enough to kill me, you buffoon . . .?! Now eat this . . .!!! Jhahahahaha . . .!!!", Carlos shouting maniacally at the man while shooting the remaining of his bullets and emptying his revolver. And as if that was not enough, right after he shots all of his bullets, Carlos leaped towards the man and trying to stab the man without targeting any particular spot.

As the battle continues on, Jerome has managed to put quite a distance from the battlefield, he was almost unable to see the bar anymore. It was then when he was stopped by Jack and Jill, two of his fellow Gyro Pirates who just came out from a blacksmith shop in the middle of the city.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The bullets were next to impossible to dodge and were emptied out onto Ice. Ice with bullet holes in him looked at the man charged forward and attempted to cut him vertically chest down.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Upon meetings with his comrades, a quick conversation happens between the three of them.

Jack : "Hey . . . What happens?!"
Jill : "Why are you running shitless like this?!"

Jerome : "hufft . . . hufft. . . Oh guys . . . I'm really glad that I meet you two here. There's someone dangerous in the bar on the beach side. He has killed Oliver and now he is currently fighting with Carlos."

Jill : "What . . .?!"
Jack : "Then why are you running away instead of helping him?!"

Jerome : "I have to tell the boss about him. It seems he wants to take out our boss!!! You two go and help Carlos, i will go to the mansion and warn the other!"

And with that, Jerome continue his run towards the mansion in attempt to warn his boss and his friends. Meanwhile Jack and Jill begun to rushing towards the bar as fast as their feet would allows them, in hopes that they could reach it in time and able to help Carlos.

Going back to the battlefield, the fight between Carlos and the man is approaching its climax. The bullets shot by Carlos manage to penetrate the man's body, but his leap seems to be his last efforts to take down the man as when he was about to reach the man, suddenly a sword swung over into his way from the man's direction, cutting deep into his chest and all the way down to his stomach. Leaving a grievous wounds that he couldn't survive.

By the time Jack and Jill reached the bar, it's already too late. Carlos already succumbed on the ground, drowned in his own pool of blood. Witnessing two of their friends dead body laying on the ground, anger erupts on Jack and Jill. Their face became red, vein pumping up blood on their neck. With a bulging eyes, Jack and Jill shouting at the man.

Jill : "Are you the one who done this . . .?!"

Jack : "I'll make you pay for this . . .!!!"

Meanwhile, after giving his all to run as fast as he could, Jerome finally arrived at the front of the mansion.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hearing both men shout Ice looked at the two:
Then screamed
-Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson (一刀流 「居合」 獅子歌歌 Ittōryū Iai: Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song"): Placing the sheathed sword upright and listening to the "breath" of his opponent, the attacker rapidly unsheathes, attacks, and resheathes their sword. An interesting note is that the user does the technique back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.(21 Strength, 11 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: guan yu
Chapter II - Gyro Pirates

Upon his arrival on the mansion, Jerome hurries to come inside and went to inform all of his friends. Inside the mansion, his friends are busy drinking and partying with many beautiful girls from the brothels. In this mansion, many of the Gyro Pirates and the girls are doing something undescribable. It is such an action that an attempt to describe it would led to such an ERP.

Jerome went straight to Gyro's room where Gyro the Crab-hand sitting and enjoying his afternoon tea in quietness.

Jerome : "hufft . . . hufft . . . Boss . . . hufft . . . Boss . . .!!!"

Gyro: "What is it?"

Jerome : "hufft . . . There's something important that i need to report . . . hufft . . ."

Gyro: "Just calm down!!! And tell me what is going on?!"

Jerome : "There's a man that are going on a rampage near the beach. He has killed Oliver. And now Carlos are engaged with him while Jack and Jill are coming to reinforce him."

Gyro: "Then why are looks so terrified?"

Jerome : "It's because he is looking for you, Boss!!! And he is so strong!!!"

Gyro: "Oh, is that so? Alright, gather everyone on the hall!!! I have a plan!"

Jerome : "Understood."

Meanwhile on the beach, the battle are continuing. Jack and Jill who are angered by the death of their comrades drew their swords and ready to battle. And it was at this moment that the man suddenly blitzing over them. The move are very fast that Jack and Jill are barely able to notice it and just able to put their swords in front of their bodies in a reflexes attempt of defense.

And suddenly blood are spraying from a cut that appears in their chest. Turns out they have been cut by the man. But thanks to their reflexive defense, the damage they receive are not vatal.

After getting cut by the man, Jack and Jill are became more infuriated. They turn their bodies to the man and charging at him followed an attempt to cut the man by swinging their swords towards his chest and shoulders.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With Ice’s back turned to the two men Ice quickly turned around to be greeted by Two swords swinging towards his Chest.
Ice blocks the both of them Horiztionally
Looks like your both about to Freeze…
Ice then jumps back and attempts to throw blood into their eyes and then slice them Horiztonally

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
On the Mansion

In the mansion's hall room, there are twenty six man of Gyro Pirates crew that gathered in front of their boss, Gyro. In that vast room, Gyro share his plans on what they should do to their enemy on the beach.

Gyro : "Has everyone here?"

Jerome : "Yes sir! Except the four who are engaged with the enemy, everyone is here, all the twenty six of us."

Gyro : "Good. Now everyone, listen carefully to what I'm about to say! Right now, there is a man that want to mess with us. He is now in the beach, so here's what I want you to do. The 10 of you go to the beach through the outskirts of the city, split it into two groups, five people go circling through the west and the other through the east! Then you Jerome, you and another 3 will stay here to guard the mansion! And the rest, the 12 of you follow me, we're moving out too! Is anyone clear? If so then let's go!!!"

On the street by the bar

The slash that Jack and Jill sent to the man bear no fruits. The man was able to block their slash completely. And right after the man blocked them, the man jumped backwards. He then sprayed his blood from the wounds he received from Carlos earlier and managed to blinds Jack and Jill, followed by sending a horizontal slash at them. Jack and Jill who are blinded by the blood can't see the incoming slash and they just tried to jump backwards to put some distance. But Jill a bit too late to jump and the results are he got a deep cut on his chest. Meanwhile Jack was managed to evade by a hair. He then wiped the blood on his face only to find that Jill has already succumbed on the ground breathlessly.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The people in the bar were now looking upon from the window watching the fight.
One man fell upon the ground while the other was still standing
Man this is getting to be a bit much…
Ice looking at one of the men on the ground picked up their sword and threw it at the last man standing

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Every each of the Gyro Pirates crew are now moving to their designated target. Jerome, Romeo, Juliet, and Oscar were left behind to guard the mansion. Golf, Hotel, India, Lima, Mike, November, Papa, Quebec, Sierra, Uniform, Victor, and Yankee, the 12 of them are following Gyro that has gone somewhere. Meanwhile Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, Kilo, and Zulu, the 10 men that was sent by Gyro to go to the beach are now on their way. Armed with gun and swords, they march through the outskirts of town.

The east side of the town

Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, and Echo who named themselves as the Alpha Team who're moving through the east side of the town are now halfway down to the beach.

Alpha : "Remember guys, we're the hitter squad! Our main objective are to find our target and demolish them!"

The west side of the town

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, Kilo, and Zulu who named themselves as the Beta Team who're moving through the west side of the town are now halfway down to the beach.

Zulu : "Ok guys we will do it the way our boss told us to do. So, don't mess things up!"

Outside the bar

Jack who are angered by the death of his friends are trying to get revenge on the man. But when he were about to charge ahead, the man suddenly picking up Jill's sword and threw it at Jack. Jack was caught by surprise and the sword thrown by the man landed on his right shoulder. Jack fell on his knees, trying not to fall to the ground.

Jack : "Curse you . . .!!! Go die, you bastard . . .!!!"

Blood splattered and flows from Jack's mouth as he draws his gun then shooting bullets towards the man while letting out screams.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The men fell to the ground and attempted to shoot him but Ice was prepared for the gun shots and sidestepped him.
The people in the bar watched amazed as ice had defeated his oponnents.
Ice came into the bar
As you see I am pretty strong! I have equipment for about 60 more people spread the world and follow me to my ship!
Ice walked out the door and some people started to gather around and follow him to the ship

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Outside the Bar

Jack's final attempt to take down the man with him has failed. The man seems has prepared for that and was easily evades all of the bullets. Right after he sends those bullets, Jack fell on the ground and passed out.

As you see I am pretty strong! I have equipment for about 60 more people spread the world and follow me to my ship!
The people who have became a witness to what just happened are murmuring on a confusion of what should they do.

People 1: "Wow, he is strong, maybe he would be able to take down Gyro and his cronies!"

People 2: "Should we join him?"

People 3: "Are you sure you want to join him and fight Gyro?"

People 4: "Don't do that! There's no way that he can defeat a monster like Gyro!"

People 5: "Yeah, he is strong! I'll join him!"

People 6: "Don't rush to your deaths, man! We better stay away from him!"

People 7: "This is a chance for me to take my revenge on Gyro and hian who had killed my entire family! I'll kill him or die trying!"

On the West and East side of the city's outskirts

Both of the Alpha and Beta team are now almost reach out the beach on their respective sides. They began to assume a column formation and crouching carefully and had make sure that none of the enemy are aware of their presence.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The 60 or so men following behind Ice come closer to the beach enough to see their ship
Alright guys let’s get you some weapons!
The crowd cheers and follows ice onto the beach

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eastern side

The Alpha-Team finally arrived at the eastern side of the beach after slowly advancing towards the beach while crouching behind the building in an attempt to hide their presence from any possible enemies.

As they crouching carefully in a column formation behind the building on the beaches, Alpha the leader of the Alpha-Team suddenly holding his hand up with the flat palm towards his men, signaling them to stop. Seeing that, everyone else on his team are taking up a fire position into all directions so that they have observation and weapons coverage in all directions.

After that, Alpha then hold one arm out to the side with fist clenched and thumb pointed down. His man are fully understand that it means that Alpha has seen a hostile or unidentified person.

Bravo : "Who is it, is it the enemy?"

Alpha : "Maybe! There's a man with a sword in the middle of the beach that are walking towards the ships. Behind him, there are so many people following behind. Based on my estimation it's roughly 50 people there. By the looks of it, it seems they are the civilians."

Bravo : "Then why are they following that man?"

Alpha : "They might be want to join him and revolting against us!"

Bravo : "What should we do?"

Alpha : "Remember what the boss's orders are!"

***** FLASHBACKS *****

Gyro : "Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, and Echo, once you get to the beach, quickly locate the enemy's ship and destroy it! There might be reinforcement waiting in his ship, so be careful! And you have my permission to kill whoever you think as a threat!"

***** FLASHBACKS *****

Alpha : "We will kill them all!"

Bravo : "But there is so many of them, and we just have 5 people here, 10 if we count the Beta-team too. But the Beta-team are should be taking a longer detour on the western side. So we have to be on our own until they came."

Alpha : "Don't worry! They are just a mere civilians! One or two bullets should be enough to kill each one of them!"

To get moving again after a halt, Alpha holding his hand up higher than shoulder, palm to the front, and sweep it forward. He make sure that everyone gets the signal. They then moving out and scattered around the beach and take up position behind crates and palm trees, and start to take out their guns and aim at the people who followed Ice.

Alpha : "Fire!!!"

With Alpha's signal, the Alpha-Team began to rain down the people with bullets.

Western side

Meanwhile in the western side, the Beta-team who took a longer route are still yet to arrive at their destination.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
5 Men fall down the from the bullets
Ice looked for the shooters and spotted 5 men behind crates a palm tree.
Ice then jumped in the air and used a moveSanjuroku Pound Ho
Everyone rush them!
The group then started running towards the men

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eastern side

The opening fire has already took 5 man down to the ground and revealing the shooter location. But that was just the beginning as the Alpha-Team continue their barrage of raining bullets.

Alpha : "Keep it up man, let's turn them into a jelly!!!"

Knowing the shooter's location, Ice seems trying to seize the chance. The man jumped to the air then performs a circular swing that launches an air compressed projectile that spiraling towards the Alpha-Team. But the mans seems didn't targeting anyone specifically as the attack missed any of the Alpha-Team who has scattered around on the beach.

After the man launched his attack, all of his followers began to charging at the Alpha-Team. Knowing that, Alpha as the leader of his team then giving an order to his men to assume a retreating formation.

Alpha : "Peelback!!!"

Fully knowing what that means, they gather and implementing a column formation facing into the enemy's midst with Alpha as the center. They then continue to shoot their guns to do a suppressing fire in an attempt to delay the enemy's advance. Bravo, the one who is on the end of the column then ceases fire. He then pat Charlie's shoulder who is right next to him as he works his way behind the column towards the other side while reloading their bullets. Then takes a position one meter diagonally back from Echo, the farthest man on this side, and resumes a suppressing fire to allow his other friends to repeat that move. Using this move, they were retreating while keep shooting at the civilians. Making those civilians who advanced at them dies one by one, dropping like a flies.

They were kept retreating until they run out of bullets. But by the time they out of bullets, the numbers of the civilians has been reduced to 20.

Alpha : "Ok, it seems now is the time for us to engage with them in a close quarter combat. Draw your swords, men . . . !!! Wedge formation . . .!!"

The Alpha-Team then draws their swords and are assuming a wedge formation by configuring their position to be triangular or v-shaped with the pointer on the front facing at the enemy's direction, ready to face them.

Western side

On the western side of the beach, the Beta-team has finally arrived. From a far, they see a clumps of civilians running from in front of a ship towards the eastern side of the beach.

Seeing that, they figure that that particular ship might be the enemy's ship. And so they decide to approach the ship with caution, hoping that no one would notice them, cautious of the possibilities that there might be another enemy waiting on the ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Eastern Side

The group had dropped from 60 to 20 people fast.
Gotta end this fast!
Ice then aimmed another anjuroku Pound Ho at the group.

West side
The 10 bounty hunters are chilling on the ship

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Beta-team are slowly closing in on the presumed enemy's that's now far away from the man and the civilians. They crouching carefully while taking up a fire position into all directions so that they have observation and weapons coverage in all directions. As they arrived at near the water, while their view slightly blocked by other ships in the beach, Zulu could vaguely see some people on top of the ship.

Zulu the leader of the Beta-Team suddenly holding his hand up with the flat palm towards his men, signaling them to stop.

Zulu : "Listen, there are some threat potential on top of the ship! Foxtrot, you move over there and stay on watch guard! Let us know if the enemy that are engaged with the Alpha-Team turned their attention to us! Whiskey and Tango, you two go swimming and climb up the ship from behind while Kilo and me are going to climb from the front, don't come up until you two hear a commotion on top of the ship. Be careful, don't let them know that we're coming, though they might be on alert after hearing all that open fire. We don't know how many of them are on the ship!"

After that, Foxtrot move and stay on a watch guard from behind a cluster of palm trees on the middle of the beach. Whiskey and Tango are begin to swim and took position from behind the ship. Meanwhile Kilo and Zulu are climbing from the front. As Kilo and Zulu are aboard the ship, the two of them are drawing their swords and guns, and pointing it to the presumed enemy.

Eastern side

The Alpha-Team had assuming a wedge formation with Charlie as the center. They have readies themselves to receive the advancing enemies. But then the man suddenly performs a circular swing that launches an air compressed projectile that spiraling towards them.

The compressed air projectile flew right to the center, hitting Charlie so hard that he got knocked back and fell down to the ground even after hr tried to block it using his sword. He tried to het back on his feet, but he were struggling as blood flowing from the wounds on his chest. The damage he receive is great, yet he doesn't want to give up abd keep trying to continue fighting.

Bravo : "Be careful men . . .!!! That man got a strong technique!! Who knows what other things is up his sleeve!"

Alpha : "Charlie, you stand back and try to stop that bleeding! As for the other, we will advance forward and face them! All men, move out . . .!!!"

And with that, Alpha, Bravo, Delta and Echo are advancing forward. Still in the wedge formation but without the center man, they reverse the formation, and makes the supposed pointy side in the back. And with the center being left on open, they began to swing their swords to cut the civilians and try to drive them to move to the created tunnel in the middle.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At this point most things where failing for the civilians
Just screw it I’ll do it myself
Everyone run back I’ll do this myself!
The civilians start running back to the city and off the beach
Alright I’ll take you guys on…

The two men hopped upon the ship.
Ice NPC 2: Shoot that punk!
Ice NPC 3: Wait who are they?
4 Ice NPC’s pull out their gun on the 2 men
One ice NPC is below Deck (with a cannon).
5 Ice NPCS are rushing from the beds to the deck of the ship.

Top Bottom