Island Baterilla Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: guan_yu
Hidden behind a clumps of trees on the beach, Foxtrot witnesses the destruction of his crewmates. Delta, Bravo, and Alpha; Foxtrot was not able to do anything when his three friends were murdered in a cold blood. He could only watch from a distance using his rifle's binoculars when the man killed them one by one viciously.

Foxtrot: "If only I wasn't a coward! Damn, damn, damn.........!"

For now, let's leave the battle scene on the beach for a moment and let's take a look on to another place on this Baterilla island, precisely let's look at the mansion where the Gyro Pirates set up their headquarters and hideouts. Here, there isn't too much action going on besides Jerome, Oscar, Romeo, and Juliet who are guarding the headquarters while playing cards accompanied by the girl from the brothel.

Jerome: "Are you guys sure about what we are doing right now? Is it okay?"

Oscar: "What do you mean?"

Jerome: "I mean, what if our enemy comes here?

Juliet: "What are you worried about? Boss has sent two teams to deal with them on the beach. So calm your mind!"

Jerome: "Precisely, is it okay for us to just play cards and relax like this when our friends are risking their lives on the beach there?"

Romeo: "Never mind that! It's a risk for people who take jobs like us, and they know it very well when they given the task. They will be fine, don't worry! And if turns out that they lose and our enemies come here in the end, then we just have to kill them, easy right?"

Jerome : "......"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: icetimexi
By this time Ice was approaching closer and closer to his ship.
He was halfway there with a couple more steps
Ice dripping blood and sweat still continued to walk

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Away from the battlefield, hiding inside the thickness of the forest deep in the western mountain range of Baterilla, Gyro and twelve of his henchmen are still waiting for any development of the situation, both on the beach and in the mansion.

Yankee: "Sorry, Boss! We've been here for hours, but we haven't heard anything yet. Shouldn't we contact our colleagues that guards the mansion and those that get the task to face the enemy on the beach?"

Gyro: "And why is that? What are you worried about?"

Yankee: "I'm afraid that our men on the beach have lost to the enemy, Boss."

Gyro: "If that's the case, do you think that someone will answer the den den mushi if we contact them? If they lose, they all must have been dead by now! So there's no use if we try to contact them anyway!"

Yankee: "Maybe there is still a survivor, Boss! Or maybe my worries are wrong and it turns out they won?"

Gyro: "If they win, they must have contacted us via den den mushi already."

Yankee: "But what if they are seriously injured so they can't contact us, Boss?"

Gyro: "Ahhh ..... That's enough! Stop worrying about them!"

Yankee: "But boss ..."

Gyro: "Argghhh ..... There are no buts!"

Yankee: "They are our friends boss! They are fighting for you!"

Gyro: "Arghhhh.... alright, alright! We wait a few more hours, if there is no contact from them or any sign of the appearance of our enemy here, we will go down and check on them! Now shut up!"

Yankee : "Ok Boss!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice was now standing in front of his ship.
He climbed upon the ship to see only 5 of his previous 10 men.
Ice wanted to know the details of what had happen but in reality was too tired to listen.
He looked at his 5 still surviving.
They had only took one wave of Gyro pirates, It’s possible Gyro still had more people left to battle, plus everyone was too wounded.
Ice stood up
Let’s get out of this island…
The crew began to set sail for an unknown island.
Ice looked at his wounds now bandaged up.
This close quarters fighting is something else… Maybe I’ll switch back to my sniping

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A couples of hours has passed since Yankee and Gyro's conversation take place in the jungle. Their patience is starts to run out. Feeling that they have waited for too long without certainty, Gyro finally decided to tell Yankee to contact Jerome who was in the mansion and ask about the situation there.

Jerome: "Hello ..."

Yankee: "Hey Jerome! How are things going in there? Are there any news from the Alpha and the Beta team? Have they succeeded in grounding our enemies? Or are there any signs of the appearance of our enemy there?"

Jerome: "There was no news from the Alpha and Beta teams. Nothing happening here. No sign of the enemy coming either."

Yankee: "Okay then!"

After hearing that answer from Jerome, Gyro then told to contact the two teams on the beach.

Yankee: "Hello! Alpha team! Beta team! Whoever in there, please answer!"

Foxtrot: "Hello, Foxtrot is here!"

Yankee: "Oh, thank God! I thought that you have been defeated by our enemy."

Foxtrot: "We did lose ..."

Hearing this, Gyro immediately grabbed the phone from Yankee's hand and in a rather angry tone Gyro immediately asked what had happened on the beach.

Gyro: "What do you mean? What happened to your friends? Explain quickly!"

Foxtrot: "Apparently it's as you have predicted earlier, Boss. Our enemy turns out to be not just one man, but a lot. Aside from the man reported by Jerome, there are still a few more waiting on the boat. Alpha team fights against the man who seems to be their captain. Whereas we the Beta team against enemies on the boat. Zulu, Kilo, Whiskey, and Tango boarded the ship to fight with them, while I was assigned to guard on the beach to watch the two battlefields. Of the four people who entered the ship, only Kilo came out again, and even then he was already dead and fell from the boat. While the other three were never seen leaving the ship. Apparently they're dead too."

Gyro: "Then what happened to the Alpha team?"

Foxtrot: "For the Alpha team, their leader Alpha, along with Beta and Delta, was brutally murdered by that man. While Charlie and Echo who was seriously injured, they had just breathed their last breath beside me."

Gyro: "How can both of them die beside you if you are in charge of guards duty?"

Foxtrot: "After killing them, the man immediately returned to the ship and then sailed away from the island. That's why I can approach them both."

Gyro: "What? He goes? Why don't you stop him?"

Foxtrot: "Forgive me Boss, but after seeing what he was able to do, I don't dare the courage to fight him. I just hid until he sailed away."

Gyro: "You suck. Fucking incompetent!"

Gyro was so angry that he squeezed the den den mushi too hard and accidentally broke it to pieces.

Gyro: "If I know that it would happen, I should've send all of my men to finish off that bastard! Arggghhhh ........"
Gyro's shout of anger has marked the end of the battle between the two groups. Gyro Pirates against Ice the bounty hunter. The battle that can determine the fate of the inhabitants on the island of Baterilla has ended. Ice has left without succeeding in destroying Gyro Pirates and rescuing the residents. While Gyro failed to kill the person who hunted him.

Even so, it means that the residents of Baterilla Island must live their life under the oppression of Gyro pirates once more until someone is able to release them someday.

The End

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The ship now way fuller then it was before finally arrived back at Baterillla island again.
Ice: Alright guys this is Gyro Pirates Territory, we took down about half of them last time this time we have an extra 65 people so lets do this!
Alright we're gonna find out where gyro is by force unfortunately, the villagers were too afraid to tell were gyro is for their safety.
Let me take 40 men from oreki over you all come with me.
(That means your coming with me oreki)
Everyone grab a sword and gun or whatever you want.
Finally after 5 minutes of preparation
The walked toward an bar, an familiar bar for Ice.
Ice: Alright im going in everyone else at the windows and if they don't tell me were gyro is again when i stomp my foot, peek your guns through the window.
Nobody shoot the citizens we're just trying to get information.
Ice walked into the bar,
Ice: WHERE'S GYRO THIS TIME HE'S GOING DOWN.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: oreki
fter quite a time Nero and his mates arrived at the island so called Baterillla. Nero has never been outside of East blue, so seeing Baterillla island was quite fascinating. Baterillla is an island in south blue. This actually seems like one of the most preferred destinations of too relaxed, it was quite peaceful, so it's hard to believe that they came on this island for a fight. It is easy for Nero to find peace and beauty on this island.

Ice ship stopped at the dock, he stepped in the Ship front for something, may want to tell his new mates about something but none the less Nero get the impression that ice believe that he going to win this, Nero doesn't know if it was his braveness or he was just an idiot who underestimates his opponents. Ice looked at his new crewmates and says,

"Alright guys this is Gyro Pirates Territory, we took down about half of them last time this time we have an extra 65 people so let's do this!
Alright we're gonna find out where gyro is by force unfortunately, the villagers were too afraid to tell were gyro is for their safety.
Let me take 40 men from oreki over you all come with me."

"...40 men?" Nero muttered to himself, Nero does not know anything about teamwork or planning fights and Nero maybe bad at stealth too, but he knows taking 40 men for pirate hunting at the same time is not a good idea. First, Ice should take a few people with enough requirement to complete the mission. Directly taking so many people can alert the pirates, Nero can't imagine pirates to be an idiot enough to not notice so many men with weapons just come for walk or villagers for the matter. But who knows maybe outside of the east blue things work like that.
"Hmm..."

"Everyone grab a sword and gun or whatever you want." Ice said, giving Nero and others time for preparing their weapons. Nero uses a sword that his friend has created for him and he modified it he named the sword Red Queen, always hanging to his back like a journey partner.

After 5 minutes Nero and others followed Ice lead, as they walked Nero looked so many unfamiliar cottages around the island. Some were looking old and messed up, somewhere completely new and decorated with flowers, there were also simple cottages that isn't decorated with anything.

As they walked Ice stopped near the bar, Nero noticed on Ice face that it's familiar bar for him, in other words, it's not the first time for Ice to come to this island. Ice looked at the Nero and others and say,

"Alright I'm going in, everyone else at the windows and if they don't tell me were gyro is again when I stomp my foot, peek your guns through the window."

Nero listens to the order, he wasn't happy the way that Ice guy does things. Cuz he simply stated like that something going to work, Nero is not the type who make strategies but he least know how to not make a bad strategy.

Once again Ice looked at his allies and says, "Nobody shoot the citizens we're just trying to get information."

'People don't collect information peacefully by going around with 4o peoples who carry weapons...' Nero thought to find the very idea of collecting informing quite idiotic

Nero walked beside the bar doorway, he sits beside the door side wall in the meantime Ice went inside the bar, in just matter if seconds Nero heard the loud voice,

"WHERE'S GYRO THIS TIME HE'S GOING DOWN"

It was Ice.

So much for collecting information peacefully, Nero stood up beisde the door and sigh from cuz of his current situation.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: neoretro
Gyro was sitting under the sun, next to a palm tree and his pool by his mansion... when two of his man approached him..
Lackeys: Boss..!! Boss..!! The bounty hunters... THEY ARE BACK!!!

Gyro: you... URGH.. I was just about to regroup my people and finalize my strategy,. You incompetent bunch of apes!
Gyro threw the drink that he was sipping on at one of his men, he was visibility anxious, nervous, blood would fill his head and so his face turned red....

Lackeys: We are so sorry BOSS!!... but.. we have counted almost 60 men alongside the bounty hunter..
Gyro could not believe what he just heard... 60 Men.. I am gonna fucking die.. I need to get the fuck out of here... I need two make my man believe that everything is alright... Everything is ok. We also recovered some of our men, we are back at 15 so that is quite a number, maybe and just maybe I can save enough time to get out of here...

Gyro: Alright scum, I will promise that I can deal with these criminals.. DO NOT WORRY!! Jerome, Foxtrot and Yankee might have left, but that should not shake our WILL!! Now form three groups, hide in rooms with your troops, we will lure the enemy in here, spread the word that Gyro is hiding in the mansion, get that bounty hunter here and then we will ambushkill them.. HAHA!!

Gyro was thinking This is the ultimate plan, I lure them here and burn this entire place down alongside them!!
Gyro: We will pretend that we are fighting for death my man, but instead we will make sure they all get in here, then we will burn this place down.. get the gasoline, spread it everywhere, make sure every single corner of this rotten mansion gets covered and burns when it comes down..
Gyro was happy ordering his little friends around that he did actually not value as human beings... during the fire I will steal their ship and get the fuck out of here.... was Gyro thinking, yeah that is how we will do it.. HAHA!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The whole bar looked at Ice, some remembered who he was others did not know who he was.
"That's the guy that attempted to take down gyro last time he got about half of his forces"
"Can he really win this time?"
The Bar didn't speak a word to Ice for about 30 seconds, they just muttered and talked finally the Bar tender spoke.
H-He's at the Mansion top of the hill!
The Bar froze completely and stared at the man who was now trembling.
Ice began to speak
Thanks for speaking up, We're gonna take em down for ya. Ain't that right men?
Suddenly the windows popped open and the 40 men Ice had brought along could be seen through the window.
But enough Chit-Chat it's time to go get them!
Ice looked directly at a man
Hey you call the ship and tell them we've located Gyro hopefully if the Bartender tell us the truth.
Ice threw an Den Den Mushi at the man.
Alright guys let's go start running!
The 41 men started running towards the mansion,
Alright once we get there split up into two groups, You @luffy0206 with the den den mushi talking right now you take 20 men and flank the right side of the house and you with the Dirty hat you take 20 men and flank the left side and im going straight up the middle lets go!

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ice already has his conversation finished with the bar peoples and come out of the bar. Nero was somewhat surprised or in deep thinking that Ice easily able to collect the information they needed about Gyro hideouts, it just seems way to much simple to be true, because of the fight between pirate and pirate hunter simply fighting off death.

"But enough Chit-Chat it's time to go get them!"

After listening to the Ice words, Nero sighed a little had no faith in the current situation.
In short, even today, it is arranged to "Pirate Hunting." It's Nero first Pirate Hunting. Now he doesn’t know if he can still do things like he usually like do.

Looking at Nero's eyes, Ice said:

"Hey, you call the ship and tell them we've located Gyro hopefully if the Bartender tells us the truth."

Ice threw the Den Den Mushi for Nero to catch. Nero took the communication snail, as he whispered "I'll do it"

it was a somewhat sarcastic reply, and Nero didn't expect ice to notice that. Nero made a call to the leftover ship members that they're come with. He explains them everything that, like they able to find information about Gyro hideouts but the information came so easily, So it's still not believable, but there is a high chance that information is true.

The 41 men including Nero start running, for the name of god some members were running military style. It was a Funny sight that you don't get to see every day. As they run they reached their destination. Everyone stopped, Ice looked at his team members, Nero looks around for a while, investigating the whole area, Maybe trying to find that Pirates does set any traps or not, it most likely the possible outcome.

Once again, the person so-called Ice looked at the Nero says, "Alright once we get there split up into two groups, You @luffy0206 with the den den mushi talking right now you take 20 men and flank the right side of the house and you with the Dirty hat you take 20 men and flank the left side and I'm going straight up the middle lets go!"

Listening to the words of Ice, Nero looked to the Ice, probably has his doubts that needed to be clear. It is still very eye-catching in the city that retains the classical atmosphere. It is a building of great significance to the peaceful area.

"And let's seize this opportunity..." Said, Nero, don't expect Ice to understand him, Other members of the team did look at Nero, Nero needs to give an explanation of what he said.

"...We got the information about Gyro hideouts so easily; can you be sure it's true?" Said Nero, only looked at Ice, wanting to prove something.

Nero knew their odds were bad, but it was all they had. “We're being traped, or at least I think that.” He smiled as he realized it was true, maybe he figured it out.

“how did you put it? ‘The worst upcoming times of your life’?”

Nero lowered his voice, as he continues "You know, if we fight this match against this Gyro pirates, it's to win and survive. What will happen if we can't observe properly?" the answer was obvious they face the death.

"I think we're taking... No, I think you're taking this so lightly, I don't think you understand what's stakes here." In the face of Nero's question, Nero maybe was irritated because if his current situation, but he can't do anything for his current situation

"All of our life depends on it. Why do you think that bartender gave some knowledge like that really easily? I mean an information like that can easily get killed the bartender, if he runs the bar then he's know to the town, anyone can tell that guy is the one who gave Ice information about Gyro, and some pirates do not show any mercy, what I heard about Gyro pirates, they're one of the worst, they don't care about anything, they kill if they want"

"I'm not good and all, but I think we should think about it, rather than going right and left. It's old Strategy, even Gyro must have thought about it, we came to this town with more than 70 peoples and took 41 including myself towards the bar, even whole villager already noticed us and that Gyro guy noticing us isn't that far-fetched at all, So he definitely plotting something in this mansion"

Nero said Pointing his right hand finger towards the Mansion

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After listening to the speech the man named Nero made Ice had an list of responses.
Well we cannot be for sure that the information is true but, If it was incorrect the gyro pirates now know were here either way, plus I don't think the bar tender is lying. I was here a couple of weeks ago, we took down about half of the Gyro crew but now we outnumber them probably 8 to 1 unless they recruited some more people there's an extremely low chance we'll lose.
And for the plan er it's old your correct Left flank and Right Flank and up the middle but it works pretty well, matter of fact your right I propose a new idea.
Same thing with the left flank right flank but half of us stay outside and surround the house just in case gyro comes running out how about that? We can't waste too much time or he'll have time to run so what do you think?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero one of Ice newest team member looked at his leader. Nero was somewhat agreed with the Ice statement, even if the information is wrong, they don't have much time to think about a good Strategy. They don't have the luxury to waste any much time they already did, they have to do fast whatever they want to do. Nero has learned about so many things from his childhood friend, the person who also taught him how to use a sword.

About the importance of knowing one's enemy. But the other part is the importance of knowing that others feel and think completely differently from you and that they feel their points of view are just as legitimate as you think yours are.

And so it is with psychological warfare and the art of winning.

"Follow that one, but I have upgraded to made in this new strategy, Set 9 people to the Left flank, and 9 right flanks, that left us with 21 men not including you and myself, let 15 people surround the whole mansion area, now we have those 6 people, take them with you"

Nero took a deep breath and continued,

"Let me explain in details
Group A 9 peoples going to handle the left flank, they need at least two people who can use gun wisely
Group B 9 peoples going to handle the right flank, they need at least two people who can use a gun.
Group C 15 peoples will surround the whole mansion, at least 5 with a gun, if we have the luxury to do so.
Group D 6 peoples, will be with you

And all of them need to hide properly to not get noticed"

That left Nero with the final ultimate move, he does not know that how good that Gyro guy is but Nero challenges his and ice odds on the line, they going to have made a big plan to able to succeed this, Nero is somewhat regretting himself that he was taking the situation so lightly while ago, It just like his childhood friend said, Nero need to do thinks with more thinking and somewhat good thoughts.

Having remained silent until for few seconds, Nero looked at the Ice and says, "Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? Then where are the pirate hunters fit? Nowhere,"

Nero looked Ice giving him questioning look as he continued, "There is no fairness in the fight against pirates, whatever you do it's done by there own rules, so let's do this with there own rules"

He paused, Nero studied the crowd again. "We go to Gyro and ask him to become our allies, not pirates with him. We're going to ask him becoming a business partner together, he might not able to refuse the offer like that, Ice you may strong, so as Gyro, but that doesn't change a thing. When Gyro seems to agree somewhat with us, we might able to investigate the mansion with 6 people that going to be with you, he can't attack or trap us when he gaining profit, he may think that he can get rid of the other pirate's crew that becoming hindrance giving us more information."

"When we're going to finish with the whole search in the mansion and found the location of his everyman this will be the very moment we're going to show him how things work and capture him at the spot with his men"

Mask your real goals with a fake goal until your aims are achieved. Tactically, this is known as an 'open feint': in front of everyone, you point west, when your goal is actually in the east.

Without further explanations on Nero part, Ice may already have understood Nero intentions, as Nero says "It's your call"

Enter unknown territory. Place yourself on "death ground", where your back is against the wall and you have to fight like hell to get out alive.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After listening to the name Neo’s plan it was great but it was assuming lots of things
  • Gyro is gonna be willing to work with us
  • Gyro won’t back stab us before we back stab him
It was an risky move, so ice began to speak

Sorry bro I think it’s too risky I don’t want them to backstab us before we backstab them, plus I don’t think Gyro is an idiot We’ve captured Jango an 9 million bounty and took out half his crew I’d think he’d know we would be using him for some other alternative motive.
But your plan is good to go, let’s rock n roll but instead of 15 people being outside let me be outside along with like 3 others

Ice took the black sniper rifle off his back and put it in his hand resting on his shoulder.
Ya see I’m a decent sniper, so I feel like I should be able to spot anybody if they take off running I’ll get em or my teamates hopefully will.
That means You can split the 12 people still left into the 3 other groups so each group can get four extras.

Some of the Ice NPC’s began to chatter
I thought he was an swordsman”
“No he’s an taekwondo master who specializes in kicks”

Ice continued on,
So that mean search group will have this amount of people.
A-13
B-13
C-4
D-10
How about we rock with that, Better make a quick decision

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gasoline was being spread everywhere and Gyro was imagining the madness that was going to happen..
Yes this strategy was once used in the North Blue, enemies were approaching a winter island, but the people abandoned their own city letting everything on fire...
The enemy who was not prepared to withstand their harsh winter initially planned on staying within the city, but since everything was now ash and dust, that plan failed.. time passed by and all enemy soldiers starved and froze to death..
gyro was thinking, as he dived deep into his mind.
The people of the island were capable of surviving in the wild, because it is their home, their world.. THEIR ISLAND..

Even though Gyro was the perfect example for what a coward would look like, he had to act out confidence in order to appear promising.

Gyro: there is nothing to fear man, this is our island. We will surely show them who RULES!!
Gyro could not really pull it off, he had somewhat of a shaky voice, the mansion had a giant staircase that would look down to the lobby/entrance, gyro held his speech while leaning onto the rail. His underlings were running downstairs and behind him, he tried hiding his anxiety, but when someone threw his gasoline container at the wall and walked towards Gyro, visibly angry.. he couldn’t keep his stress hidden..
Gyro: I didn’t plan anything... nothing bad..
shaking, speaking while sweat was pouring from his glands..

Lackey: I am done, Boss... I have fulfilled your wishes.. but your plan has a great contradiction doesn’t it?

Gyro: WH..WHAAAT are you TALKING ABOUT!! PAVLO!!

Pavlo was a teenager but known for his superb intellect, what he couldn’t do with strength he would balance with brains. He is known as the greatest genius on Baterilla Island.
Pavlo: The enemy is outnumbering us by a lot, Ice is known for his sniper abilities, tell me.. how did you plan for all of us to escape, when this mansion is surrounded..
What will burn when the enemy is waiting outside for us? Do you think I didn’t understand, you coward?

Gyro: Urghh... how dare you... I will kill you if you spill anything!! You disgraceful bastard!!

Gyro was even more nervous, his face looked like a roasted/grilled tomatoe, sweat was dripping down his chin and he was grinding his teeth as he was forming a fist...
Pavlo: so it is true? My test worked, I only suspected something fishy but you truly want to betray us Gyro..!!
Gyro suddenly pulled his sword. pointing it at Pavlo.
Gyro: Are you trying to make a fool out of me?!? I have not done ANYTHING!!!

Gyro started dashing towards pavlo, holding his sword horizontally...
Gyro:
One blow!!
Extremely nervous, with shaking knees and almost dead eyes, the boss of this big island moved forward when Pavlo suddenly had a big smile on...

[IMG]

Gyro suddenly stopped... as Pavlo held up a lighter..

[IMG]

Gyro looked at Pavlo with a shocked face...
Gyro: YOU ARE INSANE!!
He did not notice at first but Pavlo, as well as the entire floor around him, even below Gyro is covered in gasoline..
Pavlo: HAHAHAHA!!!! This is just like the books I read, the thrill.. The excitement.. The criminals game turned against him.. HAHAHA!!! You thought I would simply walk up to you with no plan?! HAHA!! I am not as stupid as you, but I do not care if I die or not, but You do, YOU COWARD!!! Haha, you value your own life more than anything in this world! Listen to me or I will make sure that you burn in hell with ME!!

Gyro looked defeated, he had raised a monster...
Gyro: W... Wh... What arrre your conditions?...?.. What do you want?
Pavlo: Everyone will have to follow my plan, the enemy is in great number.. they will choose to surround our mansion and pressure us out, while shooting us dead.. if we stay here like this we will all die for nothing.. Where is the thrill in that? Where is the giant conspiracy?! I desire action GYRO, I want ACTION!!
The leak of information must have felt like either a lie or trap to the enemy, they most likely know.. therefore we have to hide, and only YOU Gyro will welcome their arrival.. You will try to make a deal with them, and once all of their men are inside the mansion.. we will. HAHAHA.. We will BURN EVERYTHING!! HAHAHA!!!

Gyros underlings heard everything and understood their situation, they were taken hostage by one of their own man.. desperation, spread among the man, Gyro had no choice but to give in to Pavlo's plan..
Gyro: I will do what you say, now put that lighter away you psychopath.

But Gyro still did not intend to fully submit to Pavlo's madness, he himself thought of a way to turn this around to his advantage.. Pavlo's plan could actually work though.. I just do not understand what he wants, why even take us hostage if he does not plan anything more sinister.. why not simply suggest me these things instead of forcing them onto us.. I need to figure out his true intention...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the great Thriller began that pavlo had imagined, the bounty hunters and pirates have both planned to get close to one another just to backstab each other with each their own preparations, guided by a new force that stirred up the battlefield.. batterilla enters the next stage.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The problem in leading any group is that people inevitably have their own agendas. They have to create a chain of command in which they do not feel constrained by their influence yet follow their leader lead. Create a sense of participation, but do not fall into groupthink — the irrationality of collective decision making.

defensive warfare is the height of strategic wisdom — a powerful style of waging war.

Nero and Ice need to get ready to master the arts of deception.

They all have limitations — there energies and skills will take them only so far. They must know their limits and pick their battles carefully. Consider the hidden costs of war: time lost, political goodwill squandered, an embittered enemy bent on revenge. Sometimes it is better to wait, to undermine your enemies covertly rather than hitting them straight on.

Have their troops well-prepared for battle, at the same time that the enemy is rushing to fight against them, ideally resulting in their exhausted troops running into Ice fresh soldiers on the terms of their choosing. Martial your resources, while letting your enemy wear themselves out.

"Get the Gyro to focus his forces elsewhere, and then attack a position that would be weakly defended."

In the face of Nero's words, No one said anything.

"I'll take it, I'm going to allow this"

Nero thought of the Ice used for sniping, but it is not a good idea. Of course, that will help them make a long distance fight. It is only impossible to have time to aim at the Gyro when he's in the mansion. It is too big to plan to carry.

"If you're going with team C, I'll go with team D, the team who's going inside the mansion. I'll give you time to make a good aim at Gyro by distracting him via giving him offer of alliance, we might talk for few minutes, this will help you to make a good aim at Gyro. If their leader is down his men can't do anything either, without the leader they're just random people who can't do a thing."

Moving first - initiating the attack - will often put at a disadvantage: They're are exposing their strategy and limiting their options. Instead, discover the power of holding back and letting the other side move first, giving them the flexibility to counterattack from any angle. If their opponents are aggressive, bait them into a rash attack that will leave them in a weak position.

Gyro is pirate for quite a time, he must have strategies if he has one that's mean. He would have thought about Ice and members way of thinking. If Nero makes a hunch, Nero first plan seems about right to take down Gyro pirates but if both sides making the same plan as Ice said then this is the end of Both Gyro and Ice teams.

Nero looked at Ice one again, the person who leads them, the expression wasn't the best of it in Nero's face. But Nero it's worth to take the risk, "Okay, I'll go inside the mansion, in strategy form, we check every steps and Conor of the mansion before actually making an attack, I also talk to Gyro himself."

"What you say, Should we make a move?"
Said, Nero placing his hand on his sword that was hanging to his back.

Nero smiled with malicious glee is just cheesy. This is the part where the show, don’t tell what really comes into play.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At this point they were runnning out of time. They needed to move fast, after listening to Nero's plan revamped Ice just had no time
Sure bro let's go along with it alright go ahead and go in there!
Man it's nice I picked up some good bounty hunters.
The 4 teams went to their perspective positions and then team D rushed inside the Mansion the plan had begun.
Ice himself was laying down inside an bush he could see the staircase through the window and the top floor.
Ice then waited to see how the plan worked.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally, after long discussion Ice come in terms with Nero, they finally have agreed to each other.

Under their discretion, lies, secrets, crimes and even failure are nothing but the spice of one’s. And in their corrupt ways, they discover something peculiar about failure. They conclude that while their own failures are generally a part of relishing in youth, others’ failures should be shot down as just failures and nothing more.

"Okay, I'll go..." Said Nero, other three teams, mades sure to rush to there positions and hide properly.

Nero and other ten people made their way inside the mansion they make sure to not make a big fuss, house, which was of old brick, and dismal, and had a great many iron bars to it. Some of the windows had been walled up; of those that remained, all the lower were rustily barred.

Front of Nero and his comrades there were giant staircases going up to the second floor.

"That's odd..." Nero muttered to himself because there were few people in the lobby.

'They must be Gyro and his teammates' that was the first thought come in Nero mind upon seeing those men, this is where the real game start. The enemy in front of Nero and his comrades, one wrong step can get him killed at the spot.

"I think I need to handle this situation calmly..." Nero whispered,

"Are you guys Gyro teammates?!" asked Nero, even in the intense situation he was calm, Nero comrades looked at him and the gyro pirates waiting for the final showdown to begin

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gyro took a deep breath, he released the clutch on his hands and stopped gritting his teeth. The situation was serious, his own man were covered in faces of distrust at the situation, bounty hunters were just moments away of entering his mansion and one of his own man is mad enough to kill everyone for his own enjoyment..
Gyro breathed out, just to breath in again, looking up...

Gyro: EVERYONE!! MAN!! HIDE IN THE MANSION AND WAIT!! PAVLO AND I WILL HAVE THIS SITUATION UNDER CONTROL!!

The man chose to trust their boss and went into the several room of the mansion, finishing their job.
most of the mansion was covered in gasoline, the expensive and fancy carpets were soaked..
Two of Gryo's men approached him..
Gyro's Underlings: Boss!! We want to stay with you, we want to approach the enemies together.. give us a chance to fulfill our duty.. BOSS!!
Gyro: Thank you..
Gyro teared up a little bit.. He had seen his own men as mere scum and would have never thought that his underlings actually cared about him, that they had a sense of duty for this place..
What have I been thinking.. I wanted to leave them all to die.. I need to definitely make things good with them.. I need to resolve this issue with Pavlo and those bounty hunte
Gyro: Lets wait together!

Ten people rushed into the doorway, as they talked to two people.. The mansion had two stairways leading up to the top floor, the man were standing at the bottom while Gyro was standing at the top..

(like this):
[IMG]

luffy0206 said:
"Are you guys Gyro teammates?!" asked Nero, even in the intense situation he was calm, Nero comrades looked at him and the gyro pirates waiting for the final showdown to begin
Gyro's Underlings: We have been awaiting you sir..
Slowly steps could have been heard, Gyro was slowly walking down the stairs, he was slightly shaking and nervous, but a bit more relieved when he saw someone weak standing there.
Gyro: It is good to see you, I have prepared everything for our deal. My name is Gyro, how about you?
I suppose you are here in the name of Ice? We have had a lovely encounter last time, to be fair it was a bit of a rocky start but relationships are there to improve. We do not intend to fight, do we? Come in, take your men with you, we should discuss.

While Gyro tried to stay calm and collected, he could not stop thinking about where everyone else was.. a lot more men were reported to be on the Island.. Pavlo was right.. they have surrounded the mansion.. if they already entered with 10.. who knows how many more are waiting outside.. And then that sniper, is he targeting me? I should stay out of range from any windows.
Gyro grabbed the handle of the stairs that he was walking down on and jumped down to the center of the lobby.
I am out of range now, I need to force them into the mansion and prepare our escape plan.. if we decimate their numbers we can take them down.. yes.. YES I am sure of it.. if I fail my men and myself in anyway I will die, either by the hands of these fuckers or Pavlo.. I have nowhere to run, if I lose my mansion, my men.. with my bounty.. I AM A DEAD MAN!!

Gyro: However, I would like to see Ice, I have shown my face in order to communicate trust, can I trust you? You have to understand that trust issues are common on this lawless island. So what do you say?

Gyro smiled nervously at Nero.. what will happen?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After listening to the man's words, Nero sighed a little.

their opportunism. Therefore, it is a sham. Full of lies, deception, secrets and fraud that ought to be condemned. They are evil. That is to say, ironic as it is, those who do not glorify are the truly righteous ones.

"Uh-Well-I...didn't expect a offer from you, did I? Nowadays this is exceedingly what pirate means, you know! your words are pretty close to it!"

Said, Nero looking at th Gyro

"Usually, such a offer would require you to reflect on your own experiences, don't you think?"

"Then please preface the offer by saying so. If you'd done that, I would think of joining you. I don't know what you're plotting, so i can't really say yes until we talk about it for a while."

So he or his men figured it out just our plan? Then, Nero have to think of something more effective now. The moment Nero arrived at that mansion he smelling something but he trying to confirm it, his comrades were looking Nero and Gyro

The room smelled of gasoline? Wait... that guy was plotting to kill Ice from the very beginning.

"Just like you said trust issue are common on this island, i need a proof that you're serious about it, Like make sure not hiding your men in all over the mansion. Are you maybe maybe trying to kill us by playing double play?"

This is amazing, Nero can actully downplay them, he have all the needs for his play. All he need is a trigger... Nero grins.

“Even if I do believe in you, what can you exactly offer Ice?” Nero looked at Gyro, then his comrades as he says "Wait...Guys can you leave the mansion, before you go..."

Nero looked one of his comrades who had the cigrattes with him, "Can you give me Cigrattes and lighter, I'll give you back later."

"Yeah, why not"
he replied as he passes the ciggrateb box and Lighter to Nero.

"Thank You!" Said Nero after that his comrades leave the Mansion.

"Now we can talk as much as we want..." Nero looked at the Gyro smiled with malicious glee. He took out one cigratte form it's package, took it in his mouth and about light up the cigratte, but throwed the cigratte out of his mouth, "oh.. Sorry it sliped...."

What is Nero actully planing there...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
About 60 seconds had passed since the squad had charged through the front door.
Ice couldn’t really hear anything or see anybody.
Well hopefully the plan works
Ice kept staring through the window waiting for an glimpse of someone.

Top Bottom