Event Blackbeard Pirates

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Dabit

Blackbeard Pirates

Beehive Island, also known as Pirate Island, is an island known to be a paradise for pirates, and the island said to be the origin of the Davy Back Fight. It is located in the New World, currently occupied by the Blackbeard Pirates.
It´s main geographic landmark is a Giant Skull Shaped stone in the center of the island, and a town full of pirates surrounds it.On the southeast side, there are ports to the south were pirates can dock their ships, and white sand beaches on the north side.

Marshal D. Teach (hosted by @Roogy )

Level 80

80x5=400
Strength: 42+40=82
Vitality: 84+16+20=120
-Stamina: 120
-Durability: 120
Speed: 72+16=88[+5]
-Reaction Speed: 100
-Movement Speed: 86
Martial Arts: 41
-Gunslinging: 82
Haki: 61
-Color of Armament: 61
-Color of Observation(Precognition): 61
Devil Fruit: 100

Jesus Burgess (hosted by @Dabit )

Level 60

60x5=300
Strength: 69+12=81
Vitality: 69+12=81
81x2=162
Stamina: 81
Durability: 81
Speed: 58+12=70
70x2=140
Reaction Speed: 70
Movement Speed: 70
Haki: 63+18=81
81x2=162
Color of Armament: 81
Color of Observation(Awareness): 81
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
Wrestling: 82

Doc Q (hosted by @Roogy )

Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 40+10=50
Speed: 60+10=70
60x2=120
-Reaction: 70
-Movement: 70
Vitality: 60+10=70
60x2=120
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60
Haki: 54
54x2=108
-Armament Haki: 64
-Observation Haki: 44
Martial Arts: 36
36x2=72
-Scyhte Style: 72

Lafitte (hosted by @Dabit )

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 47+8=55
Speed: 43+8=51
51x2=102
-Reaction: 51
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 40+8+8=56
56x2=112
-Durability: 56
-Stamina: 56
Haki: 41+4
45x2=90
-Armament Haki: 45
-Observation Haki: 45
Martial Arts: 29
29x2=58
-Swordsmanship: 58

Van Augur (hosted by @Dabit )

Level 30

30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 27+6=33
Speed: 39+6=45
45x2=92
-Reaction:45
-Movement:45
Vitality: 39+6=45
45x2=82
-Durability:45
-Stamina:45
Martial Arts: 45
45x2=90
-Sniping: 45
Gunslinging: 45

@joby @Cpt. @Xatch @Smileyman @Gochi

Edit: Stats fixed, some were over the stat cap

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: @Ranger

Thriller Bark had coincidentally been sailing for Beehive Island whist the trio were exploring the woods...

Kö had sensed the sudden shift in environment and went to the shore to check it out. "It seems the LORD's plan was to bring us to this island. Akira, Yoko, I'm going foreward to check it out. We already know about the ungodly deeds Moriah commits here. God is showing us a solution by shining the light back upon us yet complicating the ordeal."

"Ye-yeah!" Yoko agreed not wanting at all to face the Shichibukai. "Let's go. Over there sunny, civilization, no ghosts no zombies..."

Akira welled up *sniff* "That poor old man said if they step into the sun they will die!" He pulled on the komainu's fur. "Kö! I gotta stay here and tell all the people to stay inside!"

The beast smiled, "Akira you are goodly. May God watch over you. I'll find out what God's plan is and be back soon" and with that the mighty beast dove into the ocean water and swam to Beehive Island shore.

"WAIT!!! KÖ!!!" The trimmed clothes girl yelled before sighing "...I can't swim that far..."

"Come on", Akira turned around, "you can help me then"

Beneath the waves a small Sea King eye'd the white and blue spirit. It's enormous jaws opened sucking water in like a huge vacuum underneath where Kö did his doggy paddle. As they closed in around him, dragging the lion-dog below the water's threshold a sudden undersea volcano shot up! It vaporized the Sea King's flesh instantly and gave Kö a nice warm bubble bath. The creature withered away down into the dark trenches and the beast continued on.

Lord, why must you do things in such a roundabout way? He thought not even giving a moments notice to the Sea Monster or Volcano below. Sometimes I wonder why don't you just give someone like Moriah a plague to kill him or make him ugly so that no one would ever give him status? But then I remember the lessons in your book and it gives me faith. He swims stronger, pushing the water away in small tidal surges from his paws. Whatever lesson you have to show me through this new land I will gladly accept with love and an open heart.

Kö steps foot on Beehive Island.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Xatch

Narration
Emphasis
Speaking
Thinking

Xatch
Statistics
Level 64
614 x 5 = 320
• DF Boost: 10, 10 (Vita, Spd)
• Humandril Bonus: 24, 12, 24, 18 (-18) (str, spd, vit, MA, mind)
Strength: 24+57 = 81
Speed: 59+10+12 = 81
• Movement: 81
• Reaction: 81
Vitality: 24+10+67 = 101
• Stamina: 101
• Durability: 101
Devil Fruit (Yomi): 81
Martial Arts: 18+2.5 = 20.5
• Mimick: 41
Haki: 35.5
• Armament Haki: 61
Observation Haki: 11

Inventory/Mimic MA
2x Jet Dial

Martial Art Mimicry
1. 2x Jet Dial mastery @41
2. Fishmen Karate ( -Uchimizu (撃水 Uchimizu?, literally meaning "Water Shot"):The user hurls a simple droplet of water at his opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by their immense fishman strength.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B )
3. Basic Brawling (41)
4. Blank
5. Blank

A Calling That Cant Be Ignored

Hanzo and Xatch had just made ground on Haela, Jotun when he felt something pulling his mortal coil, urging the Undead Pirate too journey inwards and outwards, it was as if he felt the need too be everywhere and no wheres all at once. As the Pirate face both an existential and Nihilistic crises. A perfectly sized black hole formed at the Vice Captains feet, giving him no time or ability to react. The Humandril was swallowed by nothing but then was quickly liberated somewhere in a whole another dimension of space and time that defied reality. Xatch could at this brief moment not only exist in multiple places and times but was aware of his minuscule and pathetic existence in the presence of infinite Universes. The gravitation void only let this vision of EVERYTHING be but a fleeting glimpse as a "new reality" was taking form.

The Skeleton who was just moments before choking a bear out, was instantaneously summoned across time space and reality itself too a new timeline and locale. Finding his toes (if he had any) in the white sands of the northern most beach of Beehive. The warm and radiant glow of the sun was nearly overbearing as the Devil started to sweat from non existent pores. What the fuck now????Xatch thought as he stood around perplexed at the events that had just occurred....

XATCH ARRIVES ON BEEHIVE

@Gochi , @Smileyman @joby

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Gochi

"Speech"
Action
Thought
Emphasis

As my makeshift raft clumsily drifted I let loose a deep sigh while I poked at my feet with a pointy stick. Time seemed to be moving at a stand-still since I crossed into this stupid sea again, sweat dripped down my forehead and I stuck out my tongue to catch the salty bead of sweat.
I let loose a grumble as I stood to my feet for what seemed to be the first time in a day.

I had been floating at sea for weeks, alone and bored. As a yawn escaped my mouth I peered off into all directions on my raft, for once there was something in sight. For once, I wasn't visiting an island only to eat, tears welled up in my eyes.

"I never thought I'd miss the sight of land." I sputtered while weeping with joy. I tossed the pointed stick into my stomach for safe keeping and with that, I kicked off my anchor into the water and began swimming for what seemed to be a large skull standing in the middle of the ocean. As I came closer, I saw more of the island and the boats dotting the surrounding water.

Pirate ships, my lucky break. Hopefully that meant the Navy wasn't interested in this place.

My tears cleared and I took in the surroundings of the port I found myself in. As my small blue feet settled onto the shore I took in the aroma of the island, keeping my nose up to find any stray scents of food.
As always, I would have to find a place to eat before I started socializing.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: joby

“Hey! Asshole! You can’t sleep here!”

Jobymamushi was always so tired in the mornings ever since she had turned into a giant. The change had happened like the strike of lightning, but it appeared that she was still adjusting to her new body.

“Dumb Bitch! Move your giant ass! We’re trying to get to our ships!! You’re blocking access to the entire western port!!!”

The giant slowly rolled over and propped herself up on her side, placing her weight on her left elbow, with a heavy groan she gave her eyes a moment to focus from under even heavier eyelids. The blurs drunkenly congealed into the forms of many average sized human Pirates—very angry and shouty pirates. One in particular was standing ahead of the bunch and waving a pistol at Joby as he shouted obscenities at her. She gave the man a somewhat puzzled look, almost as if to say “huh, that’s odd I don’t remember eating corn?”.

“ENGLISH. DO. YOU. SPEA—”

The man never got the chance to finish his sentence. Jobymamushi really couldn’t be bothered this morning and she was hoping to catch an extra 20 minutes of sleep if she could help it.

With that, the giant reached down with her right hand—her middle finger was just about as big as the little pirate man and after loading the point of it up against her thumb like a springboard, she released a giant flick, and in an instant the man had simply exploded (rather unceremoniously) into a puffy wisp of red mist.
The color drained from the onlookers horrified faces.

Joby grunted at the rest of the mob and turned back around on her side, facing the ocean, and closed her eyes.

“Fuck off. I’m sad.”

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Smileyman

Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS BEEHIVE ISLAND?" Kiki screamed over the ocean while standing on a rock. The entire crew just disappeared. One second they were there, the next gone. Only a single note pinned to a tree, with two words on "Beehive Island", It wasn't even a handwriting he recognised and knew the handwriting of every crew member. Absolutely nothing made sense about any of this but Kiki could not be bothered to thing about it for too long.

Without a second thought, Kiki went off to look for this beehive place and find his crew. Its since been several months and no one has been able tell Kiki where the island is located. No one could even tell him whether it exist or not. Kiki was however determined to find this ghost island.

Just as Kiki was about to become depressed with this seemingly endless search Kiki received news of what he considered his last hope. So he arrived at an island he did not know and the first time he has ever heard of it was a couple of hours ago. It was a peculiar island that was the shape of a perfect pentagon. They called it "Pirates Paradise" Kiki hoped that at this paradise he could find someone that could help him find beehive island.

To kiki it made perfect sense. Those that travel the see for a living must know more than ordinary islanders. One of the pirates must be able to tell him where it was. Unfortunately, nothing ever came easy to Kiki. He had arrived at this paradise but "Arrive" wasn't really the correct word to use. He was beached, he ran his boat ashore. He fell asleep and did not keep a proper lookout and the next second he was thrown from his boat as it made landfall. His boat was shattered. Thus he had "arrived" at paradise but he could not leave and he did not know how to build another boat. This was Kiki's latest dilemma which is what caused him to shout frustratingly over the sea but it was a dilemma he would have to resolve later, for now, he had a single mission, his first priority. He had to the nearest town and find out where his crew was.

Kiki's ship beached on one of the north corners of the island next to a rock that is sandwiched between two long stretches of beach.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Roogy

Thoughts / "Speech" / Action / Narrator Voice / Other

Blackbeard

Pirate Island, a pirate's paradise, owned and operated by the charismatic and chaotic pirate, Blackbeard. It was his day, his island, his house, his ballpark, his time, his money, his devil fruit, and nothing could take that away. Could it?

He sat reclined on a throne made of pure gold as several groupies fawned over him. The jukebox blasted a very familiar song through its tone dial.

"Zehahaha... this is the life all pirates dream of! This song is making me hungry for some cherry pie! Groupies, get off of me and bring me some goddamn food! Oh, and booze too. Zehahahaha!"

Doc Q

The sickly, dejected reaper had just left his horse, Stronger, in the stables, as he sensed that fate had something wicked in store for the Blackbeard Pirates, and he did not want his poor horse to see what was about to happen

"Any pirate worth his weight in gold knows better than to tempt Fate, for she is a fickle mistress. The winds of change howl in my eardrums, telling me that we may be challenged. Either that, or I'm about to fall over."

Doc Q lost his balance and fell over. "Well, look at that, I've fallen and I can't get up. Though, I can't really take that as evidence of anything. I'd better find the others, who knows what could happen next."

The winds of change were indeed changing for the Blackbeard Pirates, though how Doc Q could have known was a mystery. Perhaps he was just talking out of his ass. In any case, don't go anywhere, I'm about to tell you about Jesus Burgess, Van Auger, and Lafitte...

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Narration
(Thought)
"Speech"

Battle Action

Van Augur
On the northeastern side of Beehive Island, the beaches were made of white sand, the wind was blowing strong as the waves crashed into the coast. On that beach, there was a man sitting on a beach chair, with an umbrella protecting him from the sun rays, a man observing the ocean with care, it was a rather thin man, with light brown hair that hangs down to his lower neck, and around 11 feet tall. The left lens of the black glasses he wears is a normal, rectangular eyepiece, but the right side is circular and holds what appears to be a cross hair. He sports a large black hat, with the shape that resembles a boat's hull, he is also wearing a long black cape, under which he wears a button-up, pale lavender shirt with loose sleeves, and simple black pants, with a maroon belt with an aqua outline that goes over a small portion of his shirt and black shoes.
He appears calm with an emotionless expression, holding a long range rifle leaned on his shoulder. His name is Van Augur, aka The Supersonic, and the sniper of the Black beard Pirates.

As Van Augur scanned the area with his cross hair lenses, he discovered an astonishing sight! It was a Mandrill´s skeleton (@Xatch ) standing on the northern side of the beach. The skeleton didn´t seemed to have noticed him from the distance, so Van Augur thought about testing is that skeleton was actually alive. The target was about 200 meters in distance.
"Ahh, but what a peculiar sight this is! That sack of bones seems good enough for target practice" Augur said as he picked his loaded sniper rifle and aimed towards the Mandrill´s chest, controlling his respiration, he took his shot.

45 Mastery + A rank Bullet = City Block Level

Laffitte

The Beehive port is a place were many pirate ships that are allied with the Blackbeard Pirates can dock. On it´s ground many sailors and merchant came and go as they worked with the supply lines.
Walking along the port, rather tap dancing as if he owned the place, came tall slim man, with incredibly pale skin but abnormally dark red lips, wearing an off-white collared long-sleeve shirt patterned with yellow crosses and navy jumper pants. He fashioned a black top hat and a red wooden cane, with which he also wears a pair of gold hoop earrings.
The Tap Dancer was Laffitte, known as the Demon Sheriff, and the navigator of the Black beard Pirates.
As Laffitte tap danced across the Beehive port, he came across a lion-dog (@Cpt. ) which came from the water, the mystical creature immediately caught his attention.
"Ohhh, what do we have here? Little doggy came swimming all the way here? Aren´t you a good boy?!" the demon sheriff said in a sadistic tone, as he plotted all kinds of evil doings in his head.
"Come here boy... let´s see if you can dance... Shuffle Cramp roll!!"
The navigator took out his sword and performed a horizontal sword slash aimed at the lion dog´s front paws, while he tap danced.

55 str +DPR B
DPR: B, requires 41 mastery, 41 Strength
Large Building Level

Burgess

In the south part of Beehive town, there was a wrestling ring. BAM!! A man fell of it, defeated. Meanwhile, atop the ring there was a huge muscular and broad individual with curly violet hair reaching down to his shoulders and wearing a dark brown mask with orange decorations on it, which covers the upper part of his face but reveals his eyes and his nose. This luchador wears a sleeveless black shirt and a pair of white pants with ruffles coming from the base then reaching up to his knees; he also wears black bands tied around both elbows, and of course, a championship belt around his waist.
This was Jesus Burgess, aka The Champion, and the Helmsman of the Black beard Pirates.

"Weehahaha!! Is there no one else around here to challenge me? Come on!! You can come all out at once if you want!! Weeehahaha" Burgess laughed while flexing his muscles, enjoying himself after defeating the last challenger to his champion title. The man was on a strike today, and none of the visitors of the island had managed beat him.

"Come on, i´ll wait for a decent challenger right here!! Weehahaha!!" The luchador laughed as he kept calling for anyone to challenge him with an arrogant tone.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Kö was just getting out of the water. He shook himself off to get the water off of his pristine white fur coat and noticed a plate man with a cane and top hat skipping towards him. Hmm so its a lively pale then! The beast grinned. God is good!

"Good day!-" the komainu started, but could not finish. The trouser-clad man before him was in no friendly mood! As he tapped his toes on the beach he swung across with a blade! The black shoes on the man sparkled in the sun with the elegant movements.

Level 74
74x5=370 (+105-28)
+5 Strength
+5 Speed
+5 Vitality
-4 Mind (You cannot have negative mind points)

Strength: 100 [+5]
Speed: 100
-reaction: 100
-movement: 100
Vitality: 100
Mind: 28-28
Haki: 97
-Armament: 100
-Observation: 94
Martial Arts: 50
-Exodus: 100

The man's blade appeared to move in slow motion to the unrealistically reactive wano spirit. How could he!!!!??? "GROOOOOOOOOARRR" the beast roared out in disbelief and anger, his fur stood on edge and a look of fury shot from his sky blue eyes into the psychotic stranger. His paw rose from the sand like a flash unsheathing all three claws and Kö attempted to slash the violent man at his dominant wrist before he could finish winding up his strike.

6. You shall not commit adultery
Kö uses this move as a counter against a blade. Slashing at the wrist in order to disarm an enemy.
(requires 81 strength, 81 mastery) - DPR: S

105 plus 4 ranks is Small Country Level damage

Kö's paw would follow through over his shoulder before slowly lowering back down to the sand he would say "To sin is to go against the LORD, you fiend." The windy waters would then pass through his curly blue accented fur onto the man's wound.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: joby

Lvl: 68
Strength: 48+43=91

Movement Speed: 80

Reaction Speed: 81

Durability: 42+29=81

Stamina: 81

CoA: 81

CoO: 60 (Awareness)

Gomu Gomu no mi: 100

Jobymamushi's internal clock began buzzing. She had finally gotten the extra 8 minutes and 56 seconds of additional rest she felt like she truly needed to kick the day off right! So with little warning she pulled herself up onto her butt, sitting with her legs folded as she stretched (a normal amount) her mighty arms out above her head and let out a nice big burp which had accumulated over the night before--of which she remembered practically nothing.

"How the hell did I end up here?" she thought to herself out loud. Her attention shifted to the terrified crowd which had previously gathered around her, not a single one of them had moved a muscle after she flicked the loudmouth among them into oblivion.

She stared at them all a bit absentmindedly. Her face was not unattractive, and could even be said to have a certain kind of appeal to it, but otherwise was pretty plain aside from the jagged scars which ran in every other direction across her rather bulbous nose, and half her teeth were missing.

She waited for someone to emerge from the crowd and answer the mystery of the night before, how she ended up here, and where the hell here was..... but no such person showed themselves. They were all frozen in fear.

Joby made a bit of a pouty face and puffed up her rosey cheeks before taking her right hand and reaching over her head and pulling back her top jaw in such a way as to essentially pull her face back inside out--her tongue writhed like a beached shark, her tonsils joggled on either side of the wet fleshy mass that had become her head, and her bottom jaw remained in place as she let out a horrible gargling sound and vomited in the general direction of the crowd.

They all ran away screaming.

Joby let her face flip itself back to normal before standing all the way up and looking around. The 80 ft tall Giantess looked around at the Wild looking Island with a giant structure built like a skull at its center.

"Hmmmmmmm what should I do while I am here to pass the time until I figure out where the hell here is?"

No sooner had Joby said the thought out loud than her ears picked up the sound of a voice almost as loud and boisterous as her own coming from not too far into the Southernmost neighborhood of the town....

"Weehahaha!! Is there no one else around here to challenge me? Come on!! You can come all out at once if you want!! Weeehahaha" Burgess laughed while flexing his muscles, enjoying himself after defeating the last challenger to his champion title. The man was on a strike today, and none of the visitors of the island had managed beat him.

"Come on, i´ll wait for a decent challenger right here!! Weehahaha!!" The luchador laughed as he kept calling for anyone to challenge him with an arrogant tone.
Jobymamushi cracked a crooked toothy grin and flicked her neck to the left and then to the right with a loud SNAP! POP! and a sigh of relief that the released tension had given her.

A warm up brawl sounds like a nice way to loosen up!

And with that she jumped into the air, high above the city, and she found herself falling toward an arena much to small for her to land on.

"OI! LOUD MOUTH!!!! I'LL TAKE YOU ON!!!! YAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Jobymamushi clenched her muscles and forced the blood in her veins to flow at a rate that would have killed a normal Giant had she not been made of rubber! Her arms shone brilliant onyx and rose gold as she coated them with her hardening armament!

Gear 2nd!

Long before the Giant struck the ground she began punching with both arms in rapid succession aiming directly at her challenger! Attempting to rush him with a flurry of machine gun like punches! Due to her size however, the area of her attack would completely decimate the surrounding area, and many bystanders would most likely get caught up in the onslaught!

GOMU GOMU NO: JET GATTLING GUN!!!!!

-Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling (ゴムゴムのJET銃乱打 (ジェットガトリング) Gomu Gomu no Jetto Gatoringu?, literally meaning "Rubber Rubber Jet Gun Battering"): The user stands still, bends forward and moves their arms upwards at speeds which they can no longer be seen, leaving only jet streams in their place, very much like how the Jet Pistol looks. The hits land so fast that, after a volley, they seemingly connect simultaneously. The circles of air bursts from the punches surrounding the user, resemble the many barrels of an actual Gatling gun. However, due to the large amount of energy it uses, the user cannot sustain it for long, although the time it is used is longer than the regular Gatling.(51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Gear 2nd: +10 attack speed reaction speed and movement speed
Strength: 91 + B+armament=Mountain level damage at 110 speed

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Gochi

Level 33
Fishman (+12 strength, +12 vitality, +3 speed)
Strength: 41 + 12
Speed: 50 + 3
-Reaction: 53
-Movement: 53
Vitality: 35 + 12
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 53
Mind: 9
-Navigation: 18
Martial Arts: 26
Fīdo Style: 52
I grinned at passing pirates who seemed nonchalant as they carried on with their supposedly villainous deeds. Sniffing around at the air, simply hoping to pick up the scent of a meal I heard a booming roar.
"GROOOOOOOOOARRR"
My eyes peeled open and my head snapped in the direction of the sound.
Where there is a beast, there is food.
Happy with my logical reasoning I began bounding towards the sound. Pointing my nose upwards; a scent caught my nose, something I had never smelled before.

This scent...Lion? No.
...Dog? No.
This was a new smell for sure; it was similar to wet dog-fur but the flesh was something all new.

Only one way to find out what was the source of that powerful roar. I felt my body accelerate as I began to hurry, the excitement was too much. A new type of meat was awaiting me and the adrenaline of meeting the meat had my mouth watering. I was following the ever growing scent of the beast:
Savory, I bet it tastes like butter! A butter-lion monster!

"Shahaha-hahaha!" I laughed maniacally as I weaved through the crowd of pirates moving about in all directions.

As I found myself closing in on the shore I could see it, the large silhouette of the beast, a flowing mane cast across the sun and piercing eyes I could make out even with the large body being obscured by the shadows it cast upon itself. I had to get closer, there was no way this thing was just a lion. With a drooling maw I approached the distant beast incautiously.

As I bounded closer and closer to creature my mouth fell open and I let loose a screech:
"Hey, you!" I exclaimed with a malicious and blade-lined grin. "You've got an interesting scent!"

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Smileyman

Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.

Statistics:
59 x 5 = 295
8 str, 7 vit, -2 mind
Stat cap for 59 = 88

Strength: 40

Speed: 88 (78 +10)
-Reaction: 88
-Movement Speed: 88

Vitality: 85 (50+35)
-Durability: 85
-Stamina: 85

Mind: 0 (10 -10)

Haki: 69
-CoO (Awareness) : 50

-CoA: 88

Devil fruit: 88
-Goro Goro No mi: 88

-Gloam Paddling (雷冶金(グローム・パドリング) Gurōmu Padoringu?, literally translated as "Thunder Metallurgy"): The user uses their electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything they desire.(21 Mastery)
-Kari (電光(カリ) Kari?, literally translated as "Volt"): The user heats the air around him with their Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.(31 Mastery)
-Heart Massage (心臓メッサジ Shinzō Messaji?): The user can use their electricity to jump-start their heart if it enters a state of cardiac arrest by applying jolts of electricity to his body.(61 Mastery)
-Sango (稲妻(サンゴ) Sango?, literally translated as "Lightning Flash"): The user unleashes a massive charge of electricity from their hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-El Thor (神の裁き(エル・トール) Eru Tōru?, literally translated as "Judgment of God"): Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, the user focuses a large cluster of electricity above their target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. They can also use this attack to launch a massive lightning stream from their hand.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-30,000,000 Volt Hino (3000万V・雷鳥(ヒノ) Sansenman Boruto Hino?, literally translated as "Thunder Bird"):The user creates a giant hawk-shaped blast of lightning that they shoot from one of the drums on their back.(31 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Kiten (雷獣(キテン) Kiten?, literally translated as "Thunder Beast"): The user creates a giant wolf-shaped blast of lightning.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-60,000,000 Volt Julungul (6000万V・雷龍(ジャムブウル) Rokusenman Boruto Jamubūru?, literally translated as "Thunder Dragon"): The user taps the top two drums he wears on their back. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the two drums much stronger than the Hino or Kiten attacks.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Max Volt Amaru (MAX 2億V・雷神(アマル) Makkusu Boruto Amaru?, literally translated as "Thunder God"): The user transforms into a gigantic Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. They can fire giant lightning blasts from their hands.(81 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S

Kiki looked angrily out to see and frustrated that he can't find his crew. His eyes slowly crept upwards, this is just one of many new effects his body had gone through recently. He had found that since consuming what he later discovered was a devil fruit, his eyes would search out the open expanse of the skies. Just staring at the sky tended to calm Kiki's raging soul, his soul ached for it whenever his emotions were running high and he wasn't busy focusing on something specific.

He reigned in his thought and focused on the task at hand. Turning around he saw what he first noticed as he came close to the island. The Giant skull like stone standing in what Kiki assumed was the centre of the island. "I will find someone here that can help me" He thought rather determinedly like he could bend fate to his will. He started walking towards it but he hasn't given 5 steps when he heard a faint "Pop" in the distant. It wasn't much of a sound but it caught Kiki's attention, "it sounds dangerous." he was certain.

He started running towards the sound. Normal people would try to stay low and run softly but Kiki was a Giant. Being invisible while running was impossible for him, that he learned early in life, so he didn't even try. He had to get close to the threat before he became a target of the next pow.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post by: Roogy

Blackbeard

Blackbeard's throne room was in the left eye of the skull, as made apparent when he looked out the 'window' that was the eye itself.

"Zehahaha! I feel that today will be an interesting day."

Without any prompt to say such a thing, no-one knew how to react. They chalked it up to Teach's eccentricity.

Blackbeard was a large individual, with a beard worthy of his name and several missing teeth. His colourful pants and captain's jacket were the only clothes he wore.

He laughed once more, before wondering out loud. "Is this party getting lame or is it just me?"

Right as he said this, a few groupies returned with booze and cherry pie.

"Sweet, that's what I'm talking about! Now we can have some fun!"

Doc Q

Doc Q had shuffled his way to the foot of Blackbeard's base, the skull-shaped formation in the middle of the island.

"Something tells me that in these unstable times, unity would be preferable to anarchy. I must find the captain and stand by him."

Doc Q shuffled forward, headed inside the skull.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Laffitte

The Demon´s Sherrif horizontal slash was quickly contested by the lion dog, who evaded the attack and slashed at Laffite´s hand. The attack was devastating for the navigator, as he had no chance to react to it due to the inmense speed of the komainu´s movement.

Small Country Attack vs Large Building Durability= DPR 6 above durability = Super effective
Rip Laffitte
:pepehands:

"Ahh, kuso mutt! You´ve done it now, the captain will come after you" the Demon Sherrif said, with a face of complete disaproval. The power from the lion dog´s paw slash had enough force to rip Laffitte´s arm off, and his blood splattered all over the place.
Even though the dog´s attack wasn´t directed to the navigator´s vital organs, the blood loss caused him to pass out. The Demon Sherrif quickly dropped on his knees as his consciousness faded away, the last thing he heard were the words of a pirahna fishman nearby, just before dropping defeated on the ground

"Hey, you!" I exclaimed with a malicious and blade-lined grin. "You've got an interesting scent!"
"Ughh" Laffite was barely able to bable as he quickly became unconscious, not being able to defend himself anymore as his arm kept bleeding

Van Augur

@Xatch has been autohit with Van Augur´s City Block level attack due to inactivity.

City Block Attack vs Mountain Level Durability = DPR 3 bellow durability = Not very effective

Supersonic´s Van Augur attack hit it´s target, but the bullet wasn´t able to penetrate the skull of the Mandrill standing in the middle of the white sand beach. The bullet just ricochet from the Mandrill´s skull, making ka-ching sound as it deflected towards the ocean.

"Ohh what a lucky sack of bones, perhaps i shall try again, since i don´t see him moving at all" the sniper said with a serious face as the canon from his rifle emanated smoke from his previous shot. Decided to try again his luck, Supersonic Augur reloaded his weapon with another bullet. Once he picked back his sniper rifle, he began to set his aim again at the standing Mandrill, but before Augur was able to set the crossair on the Mandrill`s head, his attention was diverted. Augur separated his sight from the rifle and saw a 50 feet giant wearing a tiara (@Smileyman ) who was coming running from the west part of the beach straight at his position. Probably had heard Augur´s rifle fire from before and had a death wish.

"Ohh a moving target! Even better for target practice!!" said Augur the supersonic, with a creepy smile on his face and an arrogant attitude as he aimed his sights towards the head of the oncoming giant, calculating the speed of the giant and holding his breath to make sure his aim was true, he attempted to make the most precise shot he could manage. And he fired. The bullet came out of his rifle canon with a loud cracking sound and headed towards the moving target.

45 Mastery + A rank Bullet = City Block Level

Burgess

An 80 feet tall giantess appeared out of nowhere, challenging The Champion Burgess who stood on the center of the Arena. But most surprising for the wrestler, she was falling from the sky, calling Burgess out after he asked for a new contender.

"OI! LOUD MOUTH!!!! I'LL TAKE YOU ON!!!! YAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
The Giantess had a massive body size, and as she landed on the arena, Burgess was consecuently pushed to a corner just by the sheer size of the oponent.

"Well now, seems like a big pretty lady has come to challenge me! Weeeehaahaha! This will be fun, but i gotta warn you, sheer size won´t be enough to take my champion belt! Weeehahaha" Jesus Burgess laughed as he felt amused by the looks of the challenger, who seemed to have already coated her arms in a rose gold armament haki. But before Burgess could even think of attacking the giantess, she bent forward and moved her arms at an incredible speed, making her arms look like jet streams. Hence many consecutive hits landed at Burgess face and body so fast that he couldn´t even understand what was happening.
At 110 speed (Subrealistic), Burgess can`t even react to the attack with his 70 speed (hypersonic), which is 4 brackets bellow.

Mountain Level DPR vs Town Level Durability = DPR 2 above dura = Super effective

The giantess attack struck Burgess like a freight train, dropping him back, dammaged all over his face and body. (Ughh, what just happened? Weee. Who would`ve thought a giant could move that fast? Weee) the champion thought as he stared at the sky, with his body laying on the ground. But he managed to remain consiouss somehow, his champion pride wouldn`t allow him to just drop defeated after one attack.

"Nice punch you got there lady. Weeehahaha" Burgess said with a sarcastic tone as he realized his own speed wasn`t even close to matching that of the giantess. So he attempted to take her down with an attack that could cover a wider area of effect.

"Discus Lariat!! Weee!" Burgess yelled as he coated his entire body with armament haki and extended both of his arms at shoulder level, formig a T with his body, he then began spining fast on his own axis and rushed towards the giant lady`s torso area.

Discus Lariat:
AoE: DPR: A, requires 71 mastery, 71 Strength
+2 Hardening

Island Level Attack at hypersonic speed

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Kö would have moved foreward now, towards his fate, but it was when his attack tore the pale faced man's arm off that another chibi-fish arrived.

Gochi: "Hey, you!" I exclaimed with a malicious and blade-lined grin. "You've got an interesting scent!"

Oh? Another one. And perhaps more friendly this ti- as Ko turns he sees the hungry grin and drool from the little blue fishman GWWAAAAA!? "EEEEEEEH!?" the beast reeled back on his hind paws with a look of disgust. His tongue wiggling out of his jaws and sky blue eyes bulge from their sockets. The tap dancer dropped to the floor from blood loss. Kö would ignore his words of warning about his captain, but subconsciously keep it in the back of his mind.

*cough* "eHEM!" the pilgrim pounds his chest a few times. "ugh... God bless you, young sir. That is the scent of the LORD's waters you must smell. The ocean is a beautiful creation of our LORD and I thank him for blessing my swim just now." Then looking down on the man whose top hat now lay beside him on the beach, "Though I'm afraid I've traveled from one cursed island to perhaps another. I am looking for something, yet I know not what." He then gives pause to let the piranha speak his peace.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original post by: Gochi

Level 33
Fishman (+12 strength, +12 vitality, +3 speed)
Strength: 41 + 12
Speed: 50 + 3
-Reaction: 53
-Movement: 53
Vitality: 35 + 12
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 53
Mind: 9
-Navigation: 18
Martial Arts: 26
Fīdo Style: 52

As the scent of blood hit my nose my direction was pulled from the large mythical beast to the pale and bloodied man lying on the ground. The beast's words echoed dully in my head as I failed to process anything being said to me.

"Are you going to finish that?" I ask pointing a small blue finger out towards the man with the mangled arm. I would never purposefully steal another's prey, but sharing was a different matter entirely.

The smell of the thin man's blood began to coat my senses. "Maybe just a nibble?" I ask mindlessly while shambling over to the body. A thick line of drool gushed over my blush-pink tongue as I sputtered out my pleas; a sharp tingling rushed down my spine as I thought to myself.

The human's paper pale skin helped highlight the beautiful crimson hue of his blood, the smell of his salty blood was enticing and inviting. The dark red fluid draining from the man's body called to me; like an old friend would.

"Share." I whispered distantly with a vacant expression.

I need it. I want it. Food! Food! Food!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Burgess launched his counter attack, Jobymamushi couldn’t help but smile! Yeeheehee!! He’s spinning like a top! Is he asking me to play the game where you try and stop the wheel from spinning with one hand?

Joby was excited to try her best! As steam continued to pour out from all of her pores, the spinning luchador rushed toward her at breakneck speed, Joby wondered how the man was able to do so without puking his steamy brains out!

Coating her amputated arm in her signature rose gold armament haki, she flung her arm high up into the sky in an instant, the limb stretched out like a massive bridge cable straight up—seemingly disappearing in the glare of the sun.

As Burgess charged in, the giantess lept up into the air just above him and then attempted to seat her outstretched arm down on top of his head like a war hammer!! Hoping to stop the man in his tracks and maybe

GOMU GOMU NO: JET WHACK-A-MOLE HAMMER!!!!
B rank +2 haki at 110 speed (mountain level)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
"Talking" / "Speech"
"Thinking" / "Thought process"

Jesus Burgess:

Burgess all he could do is stare as his eyes all they could do is doodle as his mouth opened as he couldn't respond in time as the giant had already was in process of attacking him back, its just all he could do was stop and stare. As the attack hit head on (GOMU GOMU NO: JET WHACK-A-MOLE HAMMER!!!! ) hitting bang directly over his head as his eyes looked as if they popped out in shock as he clenched his teeth, though to no avail as they shattered as the intensity of the attack had him drop to his knees as the gravitation of the attack began taking effect. Before he would know he was already knocked out unconscious but the attack still went through as it caused the ground beneath a crater within a crater as it tremor beneath.

There lay Jesus Burgess utterly out of commission coughing out blood and out with his arms spread wide and his legs, thus the confrontation ended with a sudden defeat of the Champion.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will be writing out Van Augur as there is one less participant in the event from this point on.

Van Augur

Van Augur grew weary of target practice, and decided to rendezvous with Shiliew and the others

"It should be fine if I just leave, right? If not, then it is what fate has willed."

Doc Q

Doc Q stumbled into Blackbeard's living room, where the latter was partying with women, booze, and cherry pies.

"Q! Good to see ya, you sickly bastard! Come and join me for a celebration!"

"What is there to celebrate in this wretched existence we call life? *cough*"

"How about being flithy rich and powerful pirates with beautiful women falling at their feet? Well, Q?"

"I'm not one to indulge in the fleeting pleasures of beauty, wealth, or power... oh I came to warn you."

"Warnings? Are you trying to ruin my mood?"

"The winds of fate or blowing. Soon, we may be challenged. I fear it has already begun."

Blackbeard

"Well, that's one way to spoil my appetite. And these cherry pies were so good, too."

"Please do not let the hand of fate stop you from enjoying the things you want."

"I suppose. Hey ladies, which one of you wants to feed me my cherry pies?"

Loud, shrill squealing ensued as the ladies rushed to overzealously stuff cherry pies into Blackbeard's face.

Doc Q waited off to the side as Blackbeard continued to party, both unsure of what fate had in store for them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Statistics:
59 x 5 = 295
8 str, 7 vit, -2 mind
Stat cap for 59 = 88

Strength: 40

Speed: 88 (78 +10)
-Reaction: 88
-Movement Speed: 88

Vitality: 85 (50+35)
-Durability: 85
-Stamina: 85

Mind: 0 (10 -10)

Haki: 69
-CoO (Awareness) : 50

-CoA: 88

Devil fruit: 88
-Goro Goro No mi: 88

-Gloam Paddling (雷冶金(グローム・パドリング) Gurōmu Padoringu?, literally translated as "Thunder Metallurgy"): The user uses their electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything they desire.(21 Mastery)
-Kari (電光(カリ) Kari?, literally translated as "Volt"): The user heats the air around him with their Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.(31 Mastery)
-Heart Massage (心臓メッサジ Shinzō Messaji?): The user can use their electricity to jump-start their heart if it enters a state of cardiac arrest by applying jolts of electricity to his body.(61 Mastery)
-Sango (稲妻(サンゴ) Sango?, literally translated as "Lightning Flash"): The user unleashes a massive charge of electricity from their hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-El Thor (神の裁き(エル・トール) Eru Tōru?, literally translated as "Judgment of God"): Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, the user focuses a large cluster of electricity above their target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. They can also use this attack to launch a massive lightning stream from their hand.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-30,000,000 Volt Hino (3000万V・雷鳥(ヒノ) Sansenman Boruto Hino?, literally translated as "Thunder Bird"):The user creates a giant hawk-shaped blast of lightning that they shoot from one of the drums on their back.(31 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Kiten (雷獣(キテン) Kiten?, literally translated as "Thunder Beast"): The user creates a giant wolf-shaped blast of lightning.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-60,000,000 Volt Julungul (6000万V・雷龍(ジャムブウル) Rokusenman Boruto Jamubūru?, literally translated as "Thunder Dragon"): The user taps the top two drums he wears on their back. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the two drums much stronger than the Hino or Kiten attacks.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Max Volt Amaru (MAX 2億V・雷神(アマル) Makkusu Boruto Amaru?, literally translated as "Thunder God"): The user transforms into a gigantic Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. They can fire giant lightning blasts from their hands.(81 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S

Kiki was thundering towards his opponent. He ended up being so focussed on his speed that he stopped tracking his opponent. After what felt to Kiki like ages but what would have felt extremely quickly for a normal-sized person, he arrived. He was however utterly shocked to discover his opponent was gone.

It took Kiki 20 Minutes to search everywhere around the rock where he last spotted his opponent. He attempted to track his opponent's footprints but he was unable to find any. He was starting to become extremely frustrated. He still did not know where his crew was and he was finally going to be doing something that felt like he was being useful and his opponent to be disappeared.

After the 20 min search Kiki gave up and started strolling towards the centre of the island to ask the question he had come here to ask.

Top Bottom