Island Briss Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #4
@Sea @Ebuk

Thanks to the combined efforts of the of the Vampirates, the massive barrage of cannon fire was countered. However the price for underestimating Sunspear was felt. The initial wave of cannon fire had managed to deal damage to vessels of the invading force, but not enough to slow them down. The ships pushed on at full speed, very soon approaching the shores of the kingdom.

"Carry all of the injured below deck and tend to their injuries. Afterwards reman the cannons quickly." Cletus ordered his men.

A union of "yes sirs" rang out from the deck of the Armageddon before they carried out the lunarian's orders as swiftly as they possibly could.
Cletus expression was grim. Underestimating his prey was a grave mistake on his part, and not knowing what to expect from the Kingdom next only fueled his uncertainty. On the otherhand, KG was ecstatic.

"AW, HELL YEAH! SUNSPEAR GOT SUM SPUNK IN EM! BRING IT ON!!!"

Koza scoffed. "Luckily for us, this isn't the first time we've dealt with the unexpected."

Uncharacteristically, Cletus spoke to Koza in a sheepish tone. Ashamed at his mistake. "It looks like you were right Koza. I underestimated this kingdom heavily. I apologize."

Koza shrugged, giving the lunarian a reassuring smile. "Don't beat up yourself too much. You're a general now you know. Besides, there was no other option but to go in head first anyway. And no one would have ever been able to predict this level of firepower."

Cletus gave a nod to the rebel warrior. "Maybe it would be best if we flew over there and clear their defense before our ships arrive.."

Freeza disagreed with Cletus' suggestion. "If you leave your ship I will never forgive you. You are a general Cletus, start acting like one. We will not leave our vessels until we arrive on shore. This is the type of behavior I expect from monkey's like the others here, not from mighty Lunarian such as us."

Koza and KG scowled at the strange looking lunarian while Janemba nodded his head in agreement.

I get that. However, I would rather not have anyone else lose their life because of me..

Cletus had closed his eyes. The world around him faded to black as memories of that fateful days began creeping their way into his mind. Though he had found out the truth during the events of the pirate festival, he still had yet to put his past behind of him. Suddenly, a familiar voice would disperse his invasive thoughts, clearing his mind once again.

Focus, boy.

You! You're awake?

His eyes snapped open in the nick of time. Sunspear had commenced it's second assault. More projectiles had fired from the enemy walls, this time a wave of mortars and harpoons accompanying cannon fire.

"..Thank you." Cletus said, regaining to his normal composure. But his gratitude was met with silence.

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! INCOMINGGGG!!!" KG shouted with a grin. Axe held in hand, he coated it in hardening as he prepared to attack.

Muk was the first to react, attempting to deter the flaming spears from colliding with the ships with a technique of his own. KG had chosen to deal with mortars. Looking up, the giant swung his axe, unleashing a highly destructive large air slash. If successful, the mortar ammo would be destroyed or diverted from damaging the ships.

"Boston Horizon!"

Boston Horizon: KG unleashes a destructive air slash coming from the swing of his cursed ax capable of cutting dozens of buildings in succession.
- DPR S, requires 100 Cursed Ax, Raging Bull, 100 Strength
DPR: 3.Large Building level +4+ 2= 9. Small Country Level

All that was left now were the cannon fire. Cletus glanced at Freeza, Koza and Janemba on their vessels, who were preparing to attack themselves. However, he had already decided to deal with this, wanting to make up for faltering moments before.

"Stay put. I've got this."

The trio stood down and watched as the Lunarian quickly conjured up ten individual balls of concentrated fire that from his body that would explode on contact. Moving his hands at blinding speeds, he threw them at the oncoming cannon fire. If successful, his attack would completely destroy the oncoming fire or minimise the amount of damage done if some of the projectiles had managed to make it.

"Fire Bomb: Scattershot!"

Fire Bomb: Scattershot
Cletus generates ten concentrated fireballs at once and can throw those fireballs as a barrage of attacks on a wide area.

Upon contact, the fireballs generate ten massive, continuous explosions that can deal extensive damage to the target and clear the area from any threats. The fire from this attack does not vanish or wane.
Requirements: 71 Mastery 71 Strength
DPR: A
DPR: 3.Large Building level +A: 3= 6. City Level

KG was impressed with Cletus' attack, having never seen in before.

"Flashy! I love it!!"

The Vampirates had every intention of pushing onwards.

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #4
@Ebuk @Mr. Anderson

The barrage continues, the Sunspears have collated a bunch of powerful naval defence technologies, enough to destroy effectively any fleets. But the combined might of the Vampirates have allowed them to deal with each and every attack, though not without casualties – yet they have saved lives, lives of their own that they need to bring down the Kingdom. Ironic. But regardless of it, both Cletus and Muk have managed to minimise the casualties. The excitement of Muk however definitely uplifted spirits despite Cletus’ error in judgement – they are pirates after all. Life should always be unexpected, a good life lesson to take. More combinations of attack were used by the stronger Pirates, dealing with not just cannon fires but also managed to destroy or deflect the spears. This allowed the Vampirates to continue their path of destruction forward as they close in to the shore. They have not close in enough to disembark however, nor they could reach the walls of the Sunspear with a jump yet. But soon they would reach the shores of the kingdom. They only needed to defend themselves until then.

“More cannon fires! What is the charging percentage of the Sunspear Cannon!?”

“70% Captain!”

“Good, just a bit more! Fire our shore defences!”

Soon, as more cannon fire barrages into the fleet, one singular set of cannon would fire directly in front of it rather than an arc. This would lead to the falling short of hitting the ships as whatever projectiles that they fired would hit the water in front of the Vampirates fleet. The Vampirates are closing in. But what is the Sunspear Cannon? It's soon to be fired upon the pirates.

Cannons: 120: 8. City Level = 2 damage

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #4
@Sea @Mr. Anderson

Seems that we're nearly there, gents!"

Perplexed as he said those words to the crew, Muk's mind was focused on the incoming attacks that seemed to be prepared. As they neared close to the shore, the Vice-Captain was able to see better what was happening on the other side.

Not paying attention to his men, Muk had his sword in hand and was prepared. As soon as the next set of projectiles was launched, Muk's sword was quickly coated in black haki. Using his swift movement, he thrusted his sword forward. This technique created a highly compressed air blast. If successful, the counter attack would force the incoming ammo to erupt before hitting its intended target.

Cletus... We might need to create a path for us. We're pretty close to the shore!"

The Vice-Captain knew that only Cletus was able to cause enough havoc that will keep the enemies busy until we reached the shore. As soon as put feet on that land, it wouldn't be long before they shall go on their conquest. But until then, it's a question of time!

Aubade Coup Droit

A thrusting technique, the sword creates a highly compressed blast of air as if fired from a gun.

81 Mastery, 81 Strength, Destructive Potency Rank: C

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 1 (C) + 2 (COA) = 6. City Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #5

The Vampirates persevered yet again, completely thwarting Sunspear's attempts to keep them at bay. Though they had a rough start in the beginning, surely enough it wouldn't be too long before they landed on enemy shores. Cletus looked to his men in concern, running his hand through the strands of his hair as beads of sweat ran down his forehead.

"Are all of you alright?" Cletus questioned.

A series of "aye ayes" resounded throughout the deck. Cletus nodded his head in satisfaction, before facing their target.

Tired already Cletus? Hihihihi! Ansel teased from the depths of the lunarian's mind. Your distress awoke me. And now, I guess I have to hold your hand once again!

Cletus was less than pleased. This isn't the same as during the festival. I've got everything under control.

Cletus could hear Ansel clicking his tongue in amusement. Your mind faded to black. Your uncertainty will only lead you to lose control of your Ignite like before.

The lunarian sighed to himself, with a troubled look in his eyes. I know, I know. Since I found out the truth, I just don't want anyone else to lose their lives because of me anymore. What if I succumb to my rage?

The voice remained silent for a few seconds, before laughing cheerfully. You can't save everyone from dying. If this is bothering you so much, all you have to do is become stronger Cletus! Strong enough that you will never lose to anyone again! HIHIHIHI!!

As for your Ignite, I've already told you the solution. You've already used a few powerful fire techniques back to back since you got here. Your soul is burning hotter and hotter. Pretty soon even I won't be able to stop your rampage, and you know what will happen after that...

Cletus reluctantly acknowledged the monkey's words. KG's voice rang out loudly as he took an attacking stance. "INCOMING!!!!" The giant shouted.

Sunspear's shore defences had begun to open fire as the pirate fleet drew near. Muk ,as usual, quickly took action thrusting his sword forward aiming to destroy the incoming projectiles with a compressed air blast. KG decided to back him up again with one of his own attacks.

"Now again! Boston Horizon!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+4= 7. Mountain

He swung his axe again unleashing yet another powerful air slash, this time without the aid of Haki. Aiming to finish of the rest of the cannon balls that Muk might have missed.

"Cletus... We might need to create a path for us. We're pretty close to the shore!"

Cletus gave Muk a thumbs up with a small smile. "Understood."

I'll give my power a break. For now, I'll rely on the power of technology.

Cletus faced his men, determination sparkling in his blue coloured eyes.

"It's our time to take charge men. I need you to be at your peak performance. Depending on how well you do, Captain Gambit will hear from me personally of your achievements." The lunarian raised his fist. "Now, Fire the Tomahawks. Let's destroy the cannons on the shore, and aim take out the soldiers on the wall as well."

A roar erupted from the deck of the Armageddon as the Vampirates eagerly executed Cletus' orders. The generals looked on impressed at how quickly they moved. In no time at all, four Tomahawks were launched.

At 550 mph, two traveled quickly aiming towards the shore, while the rest flew towards to populated Sunspear wall. If successful, the missiles would hopefully take out the cannons and a few of the defenders simultaneously.

HIHIHIHIHIHI! That's the spirit! Well done boy!

Tomahawks are expensive cruise missiles that pack a huge punch. They fly at 550 mph and have a maximum range between 700 and 1350 nautical miles, depending on which version of the missile is used. They can carry either 166 bomblets or a 1,000-pound conventional warhead.
DPR: A

61-80: 2. Small Building Level+3= 5. Town Level

@Sea @Ebuk

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #5
@Mr. Anderson @Ebuk

The duo would continue to defend themselves against all the attacks that the Sunspear has fired, Muk has managed to dealt with further cannon fire for the most part, and with Cletus part, he pre-emptively attempted to destroy the shore defence projectiles. However, the impact of Cletus’ attack has caused the projectiles to erupt into actual explosive sounds. And soon the real identity of the projectiles would show themselves. Small yet long spike-balls similar to a sea urchin would burst out from the projectiles, generated by the explosive impact that Cletus has attempted to deal with. While they would burst out in all directions, this meant that groups of these balls would fly towards the hulls of the ship fleet. Sharper than that one may not realize, these small spike balls would aim to pierce the hull of the ships, to incapacitate the fleet of ships by letting in water to sink them through pierced hulls. Despite being smaller than the projectiles, a bunch of small pierced holes in the hulls however will make up for it. Obviously while Cletus has actually prevented something worse than that as the original projectiles would have exploded upon contact with the ship hulls and bursts the smaller spike balls into the hull directly, easily causing even more damage.

But now, even should the balls actually pierced through the hull – the incoming water isn’t enough to completely sink the ships for the distance they have to travel, but it would slightly slow the ships down further. Behind the walls, orange light would start to gather by a massive cannon as it starts to be revealed from its dome covering – further away from ship’s range but at the top of the castle. The ship would fire missiles towards the Sunspears, at an incredible fast speed – aimed at the walls in an attempt to take out as much cannons and defenders as they possibly could. And they would find such attack to be much more effective in doing so. Several of the missiles would impact the wall with great effect, some of them even blowing through the wall with relative ease. However, the shore walls are much more powerful, thus its durability withstood the damage sustain better. But regardless of which, the ships have managed to closed in. But just then, the ship fleet would come face to face with giant spikes barely protruding out of the waves just off the shores underwater, a defensive structure specifically set up as a last ditch attempt to prevent naval invasions – that if the ships are not stopped in their course in time – they would likely crash into these giant spikes and with it the ship and their crew.

Regardless of how Cletus and Muk would deal with these structures, the bombardment is essentially stopped – and once the ship is effectively zeroed near these spike walls, they are able to make the long jump to the shore. And from there, a land battle would finally begin. But they would have to be quick. The cannon is about to fire, and with it – it would very likely destroy the ships and their men.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #6
@Sea @Ebuk

The Silver Vampirates drew ever closer as they successfully managed to divert Sunspear's attempts to deter them time and time again. However, that didn't make the Sunspear defence any less formidable.

The Tomahawks aimed towards the shore hit their mark, resulting in an explosive impact that shook the shore. Small spike balls, bearing the appearance of sea urchins, were sent flying in all directions. They pierced the hulls of the Armageddon, Big Ticket, Gold Dragon, Blue Streak and Alabasta causing some damage to the vessels. Water sunk into each ship, but the damage was only enough to slow their advance just a bit in such a short period of time. At the same time, the rest of the missiles flew towards the Sunspear wall with intentions of taking out cannons and defenders alike. The wall exploded, some of them blowing through the wall with ease. Super effective. Yet the wall still stood strong.

The fleet closed in, Freeza kept his eyes peered forward barely spotting strange structures protruding from the surface of the sea. He gave a signal, letting everyone know to stop their ships. Managing to halt in the knick of time, they dropped anchor a few inches infront the wall of spikes. They all could see the glowing light emanating from behind the walls of the city.

"Sunspear sure is a prepared bunch. Defensive barricades at the shores. Luckily Freeza spotted it in time. And what the hell is that light?" Koza said, impressed by their resilience.

"Of course I did monkey, the mighty Freeza doesn't make mistakes like you."

"Don't care. They still getting their shit rocked all tha same." KG replied before he jumped from his vessel. The giant was airborne only for a moment before landing on the shore with a heavy thud, not needing the jet propelled function of the Raid Suit due to his size. Turning around while swinging his axe, he released a sphere combined of energy and compressed air aiming to destroy a portion of the giant spikes.

"Detroit Pistons!"

DPR: 4.City Block level +A: 3= 7. Mountain Level

"Always hasty as usual KG." Koza said with a look of satisfaction.

Assuming not deciding the destruction of the spikes were successful, the Vampirate forces would take to the waters and begin taking a foothold of the Sunspear shores. The other commanders flew overhead using their Raid Suits, while Cletus stayed with the ships. Noticing this, KG raised a brow.

"Yo Cletus, ain't you coming?"

The lunarian shook his head. "I'm staying with the ships and keeping them safe. We don't know what else Sunspear has up it's sleeve, wouldn't want us all going in and not being able to leave."

KG shrugged and gave Cletus a thumbs up. "Suit yoself, more fun for the rest of us haha!"

Staying with the ships? I thought you were itching to invade this city? Ansel questioned, curious of Cletus' intentions.

I am. However, I have a strange feeling that I need to be here in this moment.

Fate perhaps?

It's anyone's guess.

Cletus couldn't shake the bad feeling about the growing light behind the wall. So while the others focused on getting on the other side, the Lunarian intended to keep watch and play the support role, ensuring they stay out of harms way.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #5
@Mr. Anderson @Sea

Muk didn't even bother to help the crew. He was their Top fighter, so he preferred keeping his energy for the conquest. As Cletus managed to erupt the projectiles, the Vice Captain heard something odd. The explosive sound didn't sound right, and he was right. The enemies had hidden secret explosions that resembled Sea Urchins. Affecting the ship's Hull. Although the ship wasn't sinking, the damage had affected its speed. It didn't really matter for him, as they were nearing their destination.

As they were firing missiles towards the Sunspears, Muk didn't have to move a muscle as the crew were basically doing everything for them to reach the shore, and it did.

Cletus said:
"I'm staying with the ships and keeping them safe. We don't know what else Sunspear has up it's sleeve, wouldn't want us all going in and not being able to leave."
Not even bothering in answering, Muk just hopped off the ship and onto the shore. Holding his cane, Muk just ran towards the island. He knew that his crew would follow him, and he was quite dormant while the others defended the ship as they advanced towards the island. He knew that it was his turn to show up for the crew.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #6
@Mr. Anderson @Ebuk

The naval assault continues on for the Silver Vampirates, but with the careful amount of preparation made by the Sunspears, a full naval assault was much more difficult than one would imagined, even with all the damage dealt by both sides, and getting close enough for a naval shore a clusters of shore barriers erected by the Sunspears to prevent a proper landing came before the Silver Vampirates. Yet these are nothing but barriers after all, only acting as barriers and to stall out the invaders from the sea. This meant that any decent damages to the barriers would clear the path forward, which is what KG did. With a swing of his axe as KG landed on the shores, he would fire a fusion of energy and air in a spherical form, destroying the spike barriers quickly. Even if it is not the entirety of these barriers, it is enough to ensure the landing of Silver Vampirates. With it, the pirate crew mates would descend, alongside Muk who left it up to his comrades to open the path to the Sunspear capital, or at least the dock section of the capital. Cletus however, his feeling of unease would force him to remain by the ship, afraid of the possibility of failure in regards to the glowing light emanated by the cannon from beyond.

With that, Muk and the rest of the Silver Vampirates that took to the shore would run forward towards the town section. They would see the running of the citizens, obvious for a reason. These are intruders and have shown to be ruthless. Attacking the Sunspears for absolutely no reason. Cries could be heard all around the town, death of citizens from the wall crumbling down upon them could be seen. Fear. Anger. Grief. These are the emotions of the general populace. And with the fleeing citizens comes the Sunspears Militia. Running towards them with weapons in tow, not just spears, swords and the like but even guns. More soldiers would be seen on the top of the walls near them, whether destroyed or not. And barrages of gunshots would be fired – no warning once they have gathered. They will protect their home to their last breath. 15 soldiers, in front of them carrying swords, spears, shields would form a formation as they slowly inch forth. Utilizing military tactics rather than reckless charging, they would form a wall of shields and spears, their weapons – however are seemly different from basic weaponry. Perhaps there is more to the weapons than it meets the eye.

“Sir! The cannon is fully charged!”

“Alright! Aimed for the ships! Cut their escape route! FIRE!”

The cannon would glow even more. And then, the light emanated from it would enlarge from the distance. And then.

*BOOM*

A large yellow light, stretching across the capital – a laser, much like the pacifista’s laser to an extent, but extremely large. The laser, large enough to envelop the few ships coupled together by the shores. And it would fire towards the fleet. Enough to at the very least likely completely damage the ships beyond the point of basic functionality without repairs. And it would definitely cut off the Silver Vampirate’s escape route should their invasion fail, as with the cannon fire, it would be impossible to set sail out of the Sunspears.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #7

@Sea @Ebuk @Landayan

The Silver Vampirates finally made it to the shores of Sunspear. Not wanting to linger any longer, they advanced towards the town area. There, the citizens of the providence could be seen fleeing for their lives, after all they Vampirates were afterall the invaders. Cries of pain, hatred, anger and fear reverberated. However the pirates remained unphased, due to experience this is just the result of conquest. Koza clicked his tongue in reaction to the chaos. Looking up at KG, Koza hit the giant's calf to gain his attention.

"Look at them run. I wonder how long it will take before they offer more resistance."

KG laughed in response squeezing his axe in confidence.

"I ain't matter. Whoever they send, will lose."

Right on que, Sunspear's militia entered the fray and very heavily armed. A barrage of bullets showered down on the army without warning. A total of fifteen of soldiers gathered before them, in a formation. Koza and KG ignored the gunfire, leaving them to Muk and the others while their focus was on the incoming defenders, who advanced slowly, forming a wall of shields and spears.

"You love to see it, soldiers wit guts haha!"

"Guts aside, their weapons don't appear to be normal. They're different somehow. We're not falling for anymore bullshit surprises. KG, do the honors." Koza said, not bothering to draw his weapon.

The giant smiled knowingly. Taking one step forward, he swung his axe horizontally at the soldier formation.

"21 KG!"

DPR: 4.City Block level +C: 1= 5. Town Level

Following the technique, a second layer of attack would come. A devastating slashing shockwave released itself from his swing. Assuming a few of the soldiers managed to survive, this follow up would surely end them for good with a boom.

"21 KG Arena!"

DPR: 4.City Block level +B: 2= 6.City Level

Meanwhile, near the shore, Cletus saw the light illuminate even brighter than before.

Growing further suspicious, he gave his orders to remaining forces he had at his disposal.

"Charge the sunrise cannon and on my command, prepare to fire."

They moved swiftly, activating the cannon on the prow just in the knick of time. A massive BOOM reverberated and what followed was an extremely large beam of yellow energy, with intentions to wipe the vessels from existence. Cletus' eye's widened in surprised.

"FIRE, NOW!"

The Vampirates would answer with a cannon of their own. A cannon that fires a blast of air that resembles an energy beam. Both beams would meet. Which one would gain supremacy over the other remains to be seen.

120: 5. Town Level+S:4=9. Small Country Level

@Ebuk will take control of Janemba and Freeza

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #6
@Mr. Anderson @Sea

As Cletus and the rest of the Silver Vampirates went on the assault, the Vice Captain took Janemba and Frieza with him. They had concluded before arriving that Cletus and Muk would separate the crew to maximise the speed of the Raid onto Briss Island. Holding his cane on his right hand, Muk simply showed the direction and in a instant he went running. Understanding him both Janemba and Frieza understood and followed him.
The two pirates weren't known to be the most obedient members, but they go way back with Muk. They knew following him will be beneficial for the crew. Like they say "Muk never fails..."

"Mr.J and Lord.F... You know what to do. We'll need to take this island over and fast. I've got ambition outside of this land. And if we play our cards right, we might make our captain a future Emperor."

Running as he said that, Muk just explained that this island might be just the stepping stone for future spoils. Even went as far, as calling by them by his nickname for them. They kept on advancing as they absorbing the information. Frieza was running on the right side to Muk, while Janemba was on the left.

"Well.... If that's the case say no more. You'll tell us when the time comes but count us in. You know that Frieza and I got your back sir! "

Smiling as he heard Janemba replying to his statement, Muk didn't mind that Frieza didn't respond, he knew that he'd only talk if he objected. Although what they didn't realize is that Frieza was actually excited for the mayhem that was going to occur pretty soon.

Prepared, the three men were running further away from the main crew and entering on the island itself (In case we were still in the shoreline of the island).

My bio will change as I just got the Moku. I might drop fencing and the gain the Moku, and possible appearance change.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #7
@Ebuk @Mr. Anderson

A two-pronged strategy, though less of a strategy but more of a hunch. Cletus decidedly stayed behind whilst Muk and the rest would charge forth. His bad feeling forcing him to remain on the defensive for the remainder of this particular invasion, at least for the time being. Bullets are fired yet Koza and KG ignored them, intending to leave it to the rest of the crew – yet their confidence in their own crew did not seem to catch on to each other’s intentions. Before the duo knew it, the remaining crew members, particularly with Muk and co. quite literally run away from them. Leaving the duo, in the whims of the bullet fire. Not only that but this would likely change up their ideas, for whatever men they brought to this invasion would more than likely fall prey to the bullets fired in a barrage.

Soldier Gun DPR: 21-40: 0. Street Level

Meanwhile, for KG – he would swing his axe, attempting to take out the formation of the soldiers. He would swing, but in that moment his axe would make contact with the soldiers, the soldiers closest to the incoming axe would quickly move their shields to block the axe. The surprise of the shield would spring their trap. The shields would electrify around it, which should KG make in contact with would electrify him, perhaps even stopping him dead in the tracks for the time being. Yet the physical strength of KG is still enough, being a giant – he would generate enough force to break through the initial formation of the soldiers. But to follow up with the second attack with the electric attack would be another thing. The rest of the soldiers would quickly activate their spears, turning their spearheads blistering red. They would attempt to regroup; some would throw their spears towards KG while the rest nearby would thrust their spears towards KG – using the weakness of his large size to their advantage. Should the spearhead touches KG, he would likely feel a searing heat cutting through his skin should there not be a protective suit. The Sunspears mounted a strong defense even with a small amount of soldiers. It is their home after all.

Soldier Spear DPR: 21-40: 0. Street Level + C: +1 = 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level

On the sea side, the powerful cannon from the Sunspears is shot forth with incredible potency, yet Cletus having stayed behind would charge up an energy which would shot from the cannon as well, aiming to meet its direct competitor head-on. This would lead to a clash of energy beams, yet the Vampirates efforts would not overcome the Sunspear Cannon as momentarily upon the clash, the Sunspear cannon would start to overpower the attack, before going straight towards the ship – though with their efforts, the beam power has weakened, allowing possibility of dealing with the cannon.

Sunspear Cannon: 11. Small Continent Level
Result: Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR
Remaining DPR: 7. Mountain Level

For Muk and the rest, they would run. And run. But as they did, they would go deeper into the center of the city. More and more soldiers could be seen running through the city, aiming to regroup. But eventually. Muk and co would meet an even larger group of soldiers, numbering about 100 in front of them. Outfitted with the same equipment back then as well, spears, shields, swords and guns. A barrage of gun fire would be fired towards Muk and co, aiming to stop them dead in their tracks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #7
@Sea @Landayan @Ebuk

Shores of Sunspear

A clash of beams, a flashy sight for anyone that happened to be spectating. The Sunspear cannon and Sunrise Cannon collided, resulting in a BOOM that would reverberate throughout the province. The power struggle would only for a moment, before the Sunspear Cannon would start to overpower the Armageddon's own weapon and advance towards the vessel. Cletus reacted quickly, coating the entirety of his body in invisible Busoshoko. To anyone else, what Cletus would do next would be insane. But with the lives of his forces on the line, what choice did he have? Crossing his arms, the lunarian jumped into the beam. Choosing the meet it seconds away from making contact with the ship. The Lunarian's body collided with the Sunspear Cannon.

Cletus' Durability: 101-119: 6. City Level+1(Invisible Hardening)= 7. Mountain Level

Sunspear Cannon: DPR: 7. Mountain Level

DPR equal to dura: normal damage

Cletus' Mindscape

Cletus' body was now floating freely in the familiar white atmosphere of his mental realm. A place he had visited in and out of since the Pirate Festival. In front of him, Ansel would appear before him with a smile, waving his tail in delight.

Hello, boy. Is jumping into a beam of mass destruction what fate had in store for you?

This isn't enough to bring me down.

The humandrill raised a brow while floating around the lunarian soul playfully.

Then what brings you here? I think you'll be more useful to your friends out there...

No, I wouldn't be.

Ansel stopped floating immediately after hearing those words. The lunarian glared at him intensely, letting his words hang in the air for a second or two.

I was angry with you. You kept things hidden from me and I couldn't trust you enough to accept the truth. I didn't know who you were and I didn't ever want to join back up with you again.

Cletus paused. Clenching his fists in conviction. His mind had already been made up.

But I cannot do this as half a soul. We are at our strongest as our true selves. It's like you said before, the only thing I can do is grow stronger. But doing that is impossible if I can't use my ignite without worrying about losing my mind or use our other ability. If I can't trust myself, I will always be weak. So we nee-

I know.

Ansel held out his hand to a surprised Cletus. The Humandrill smiled knowingly.

I didn't realized the damage I had caused until after everything. When Vidarr finally put us into our true state, we were free. I'm sorry for all that I've done. There's no need to be hurting any longer.

Cletus stared at his hand for a moment and looked around the empty white space for the last time. Turning back to Ansel, he gave him a warm smile before taking his hand.

I forgive you.

Acceptance. They both exploded into a flash of light. Cletus was now free.

Reality....

On the Armeggedon, the Vampirates watched in horror as the Sunspear Cannon collided with their commander in a last ditch effort to stop it. As a result, an explosion lit up the sky above the Armageddon, almost blowing the pirates of the deck of the ship.

"Oh my God!"
"Commander Cletus! Is he okay?"
"I don't know, there's all this smoke in the way!"
"He threw himself in harms way just for us..."

All was silent for a moment as the Vampirates waiting quietly for a response. After a few more seconds, the sound of laughter would break the silence.

"HE'S ALIVE!!!"

"Fufufufufufu...We've countered your defences time and time again since our arrival. Yet you thought we were so weak that a pathetic energy cannon could take us down? Well I find that to the highest form of disrespect imaginable!"

As the smoke cleared, Cletus could be seen bouncing on the air with Incendio Jets. His clothes were tattered and body covered in bruises. The Lunarian's white monkey tail moved about, smiling in amusement at this realisation. His words were directed towards entirety of Sunspear. His voice boomed to the scale that anyone have been present in the walls would have heard him clearly.

"You're so screwed! Vampirates! Take to the beach and scale the wall! We're invading from this end!"

The Vampirates on the Armeggedon, 300 strong, roared as they jumped off the ship and headed to shore. In no time at all, the first wave had begun the attempt to scale the walls of the city.

"Fufufufufu Yes go forth! Don't worry about a thing, I'll protect you! The feeling of freedom is such sweet bliss! I've missed it!"

The Town Entrance

KG and Koza had advanced recklessly, expecting to be back up by Commander Muk and his forces. However Muk had ideas if his own, running into the city leaving the Vampirate forces at the mercy of enemy fire. While KG and Koza would be largely unaffected thanks to their Raid Suits, the same couldn't be said of the remaining crew members who were slowly but surely being wore down by gunfire.

"That shitty Muk!"

In response, Koza rapidly twirled his busoshoko coated jutte rapidly with both hands before swinging it upwards, projecting a circular formation of flames towards the sunspear gunslingers. Intending to deflect some of the bullets and destroy the opposing soldiers in the walls.

"Firehouse."

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+A:3+2=8. Island Level

Meanwhile, KG's axe had completely overpowered the soldier's shield formation. However, the Sunspear forces did not go out with a whimper. As KG's attack landed, the shields emitted a wave of electricity that travelled through the the Giant's body, surprising him.

"What tha fuck?

Their strategy was slightly effective, being caught off-guard stopped the giant from unleashing his second attack. During this opening, the soldiers didnt waste their chance. Some thrusted their spears at the Giant, while others decided to throw their spears in an attempt to use his large size against him. However they would find their weapons to not be effective, thanks to his high quality armor.

"So y'all got tricks huh?"

The giant brought down his black busoshoko coated axe onto the regrouping soldiers, if successful his attack would unleash a dozen of wolf-shaped compressed air blasts and red energy, exploding upon contact.

"Now, Howling of tha Wolves!"

101-119: 4. City Block Level+S:4+2=10. Large Country Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island #6
@Mr. Anderson @Sea

Distancing themselves from the on-going battle, as they moved deeper into the centre of the city. Hearing the sounds didn't slow any of the three down. Muk, who had taken lead, was the first to perceive the soldiers. Only took a second later, for both Frieza and Janemba to perceive them. Still running towards them, the trio knew what to do. As the soldiers were nearing close to them, Muk drew out his sword from its sheath.

Seeing the barrage of bullets, Muk swiftly avoided them by running in a zig zag pattern. Following suite, Janemba and Frieza simply stayed a safe distance to Muk, thus enabling them to not interfere or get it.
Electro surging out of his blade, the pirate simply used his sword to repeatedly and quickly thrust his weapon onto as many of soldiers as possible. Enforced with a layer of invisible Armament Haki, Muk's thrusts would shock them and push them back. The objective was to advance deeper in the city. It Isn't the time for a full out assault, they all knew about it.

Frieza and Janemba have known Muk most of their life, they understood what was the goal of those many attacks. Running behind him, the duo were still prepared incase of their superior needs back up.

Raiju Slash

Imbuing his sword with Electro, the user dashes towards his target and launches several thrust towards them. The thusts unleashes electro related damage, that will be felt after each hit. The feeling of being shocked. It's a variation of the fencing move "Polka Remise".
Requires 61 Fencing, 61 electro - DPR: A

61-80: 2. Small Building Level + 3 + 1 = 6. City Level

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss #8

@Mr. Anderson
The power of the cannon’s potency allowed the attack to continue on forth despite the Vampirates using their own attack to do so. Yet, the hero of the pirates would step forth to prevent their ships from falling apart, Cletus – jumping straight into the line of fire, using Haki to further imbue his own body as he took the beam straight-on. A blast of explosion would take place, as it engulfs Cletus. Perhaps with the weakened beam that would help ensure Cletus survived the attack without too much of a problem. Smoke would ensue from the resulting clash which lead to the men of Vampirates to wonder, though it would not be long before their questions are put to rest as Cletus laughed, using gadgetry to maintain flight whilst the men cheered, perhaps even boasting the morale of his men whom he protected with his body in line. In his maniacal laugh, Cletus spoke in a haughty tone, that their defences are failing. His words reached those on the wall – and perhaps in that moment the Sunspear soldiers felt the same way, their cannon that would obliterate naval invasions have failed them.

“Damn it…”

The soldiers looked at each other, their morale lost upon failing to deter the invasion. The Sunspears are not one that invades, rather they invested in naval defense due to their geological position, in a region where a land invasion can only occur through navies, as the harsh deserts around them would prevent an army from recklessly attacking them through land. Thus their strongest defense having no effect on the invasion have taken a toll upon their soldiers. Yet, not all is lost.

“Do not falter, men of Sunspear! These bastards will get what’s coming to them! The lives of our families, the people of Sunspear depends on us to rid the invaders! We will do whatever it takes to beat them, even if it would take our lives!”

“Sir Areo!”

The man shouted. The appearance and his speech inspires the soldiers on the wall. The man known as Areo Hotah appeared on the wall, leading the defense on the shore. The Sunspears rallied, having renewed confidence – that they would die to protect their kingdom. An army of soldiers whom is no longer concerned with their own lives are far more dangerous, willing to do anything to ensure their people’s safety and survival.

“Use whatever cannons we have left on the wall! Shoot down their ships, cut off their escape and whatever they have on it! The rest, fire down the walls! If they want the Sunspears, they would know we fight till our last breath! We will make them regret invading us!”

Areo commanded his troops with incredible efficiency, men would start to reload upon the cannons on the walls, or even pushing cannons from other side of the wall over to this side – and they would fire at the ships by the shores. The rest of the men would start to pick up weapons once more, rifles as they would start shooting down the 300 men climbing up the walls, likely with no other protection against bullets. Even if they managed to reach the top of the wall, they would likely meet first-hand into spears before they could complete the scale should nothing be done to protect the Vampirates men.

Areo Hotah [See front page for appearance]
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 64+12=76
Speed: 64+17=81
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 49+12=61
61x2=122
-Durability:61
-Stamina:61
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki:62
Martial Arts: 61
61x2=122
-Swordmanship: 81
-Axehandling: 41

Over at the other side, by the town – the men of Vampirates are in much worst situation, having their men gunned down due to the negligence of Muk and his duo of reckless men. Koza would twirl his weapon to generate some sort of flame-like projectile to deflect some of the bullets, however the distance between them whilst not very far – for something that isn’t necessary a bullet, but rather flames – he would find even mere ordinary soldiers capable of getting out of its way, and it would not stop the other sides of the riflemen around them however. The wall on one side collapse as the men would move out of the way, a couple might have likely be caught in the attack but it would not be enough to bring down the formation as the remaining men would quickly circle around for another angle to take on the Vampirates.

As for the giant, he would find his attack interrupted by the electrifying defense put up by the ground troops, spears were thrown – yet his armor remained strong and it would not pierce through. Slamming his weapon right down onto the ground, a combination of wolf-like air blast and explosion occurred, blasting away the soldiers around him, effectively taking out the soldiers in front of him. However, around him, more soldiers came – wielding similar weaponry of shields and spears. However, a smaller group came – they would bring out bolas. Swinging several times, the soldiers quickly throw the bolas at both KG and Koza, though the giant would be faced with more due to his size. They are attempting to locked down the duo – aiming to defeat them if they are captured by it.

Cannons: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level
@Ebuk
Deeper into the town, the trio have become isolated – though given their strength it is unlikely to be a huge deal at this point. Numbering a hundred troops, Muk quickly drew his weapon and moved erratically, evading bullets whilst killing off the troops near him at high speed. Muk being the stronger of them, were quickly in eliminating the troops, yet after a dozens of kills, the soldiers finally retaliated. Literally going into a phalanx-like formation, groups of the soldiers focused their shields as their shield electrifies. Before long, the congregation of electrified shield would create an arc flash, aiming to blind the trio, but most notably Muk with his close proximity – as well as blasting him with the electrical-like explosion which would likely disorient Muk and putting him into a vulnerable position to be fired upon.

Arc Flash DPR: 6. City Level

Larsi Arrival

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King's Landing Assault #1 @Sea (hahaha, the assault is *at sea*)

Maps of Blackwater Bay and King's Landing:

In defiance of the sunny day a thick mist moved in from the sea, washing past Dragonstone and Sharp Point. It crept forward as a heavy blanket, through The Gullet and into Blackwater Bay proper. Moving abnormally fast, it didn't take long to cover half the distance towards the end of the bay, and King's Landing. It was at this point that a single ship burst into the open, sailing ahead of the cloud of mist as it was starting to disperse. Now close enough to be in view from looking glass from the capital, it was clear as day that this was a Marine War Ship, one large enough that it may belong to a Vice Admiral.

Even as the ship moved with all the speed it could muster, it did not disturb the silence, however- KABOOM! A cannon broke the silence, followed by several other explosions, and shooting out from the mist behind the World Government vessel several projectiles struck the water around it, throwing up large sprays of water and rocking the ship. Yet the sole ship continued, having taken no direct hits. From within the foggy depths did suddenly four more ships appear, each larger than the next, dwarfing the small Marine ship. Adorned with the banner of the Silver Vampirates the four large ships continued their assault on the fleeing ship. If one paid close attention behind, one might notice a small shadow trailing underwater, but the submarine was hidden well.

On the deck of one of the ships, Larsi sat up against one of the walls, to not draw attention to himself. Before him stood Zahel, steadying himself on the railing that were set in the stairs going up atop the prow of the ship. As cannonfire rained down upon them and men dressed in marine uniforms rushed around them, the two men appeared unconcerned. Instead, they were having a calm conversation, which seemed to cause most distress for the smaller man.
I assume you have heard of Halladren?

Yes, sounds familiar. A decently large country in the West Blue. Headed by the royal family calling themselves Returned and who styled themselves as gods?
Larsi leaned back, trying to dig out what information he had buried in the back of his mind about the nation. Their armies are unnatural, I recall. Reanimated corpses? The capitol is T'Telir, led by Strifelover, Peacegiver the Blessed and Warbreaker the Peaceful, though I don't know any more about these people.

Those three are all me. And the other misconceptions are... no matter.
The man sunk down against the wood as another cannonball flew overhead, rocking the ship. Men called out commands and cries of help, but the two paid them no heed. Four months ago the country of Halladren ceased to exist, and I was powerless to stop it. Our armies - no, my armies of Lifeless - that you spoke of were seized by insurgents, and the World Government decided to make an example of us. In a single day, over a million innocent civilans lost their lives by the command of an admiral. Instead of killing me, they imprisoned me together with you, for whatever reason. I... I only ask that you do not try to stop me from meting out justice in the name of my people. I think I shall have to become Strifelover once more.

Larsi sat in silence for a moment, taking in the information. It was hardly unheard of, and if whatever the Lifeless could pose any threat to the World Government, then it would hardly be surprising if they were all taken out. There was more the man wasn't telling him, but in time that would come too. For now, they had a battle to fight. So he simply nodded to the other man.

Using the ship Larsi had taken from Impel Down and uniforms stored aboard the ship, they had disguised themselves as a marine vessels. Sailing towards the river that went past the city and the port, while the other ships shot at them, intentionally missing the ship. Hopefully King's Landing would not dare to turn away a ship of the World Government, hunted by pirates. Perhaps they would turn their attention on the pirates instead.

While the 'chase' continued, the submarine approached the northern shore of the Blackwater, east from King's landing, under the cover of the mist that had seemed to be dispersing naturally. Climbing free from the emerging vessel was a smaller group, though it had several important names. Waxillium "Koujiro" Ladrian, the officer of intelligence of the Silver Vampirates. Lady Manaka Ninquolette, Dark Knight and commander of the 4th fleet. A group of twenty elite Germa soldiers. While they disappeared into the woods under cover of the mist, the submarine submerged once more.

Back on the Silver Bullet stood Kaladin, overseeing the 'assault' on the marine ship, ready to leap to either of the nearby ships in case his help was necessary. Mera sat in her own seat in her ship, ready for any potential assault.

Larsi and NPC stats:
Larsi:
100 x 5 =500
Racial Bonus
Martial Arts Bonus
Mind Stat Bonus

Store Item Bonus
Strength: 15+ 80 + 5 = 100 + 20 = 120
Speed: 100 + 5 = 105
105 x 2 = 210
-Reaction: 105 + 5 = 110
-Movement: 105
Vitality: 30 + 70 + 5 =105
105 x 2 = 210
-Durability: 105
-Stamina: 105
Haki: 100
100 x 2 = 200
-Armament Haki: 100 + 20 + 120
-Observation Haki: 100(Awareness)
Weapons Style: 100
100 x 2 = 200
Rolling Stones, Art of Flaming Jutte: 100
Rope Action: 100
Mind: 100-20=80
80 x 2 = 160
Navigation: 100
Blacksmithing: 60
Expertise: 50
50 x 2 = 100
Magnetic Harness: 100

Remaining Stat Points: 5

Perks:

Cardiovascular: (requires 100 stamina) Techniques at DPR B or less no longer uses any stamina.
Seismic Scientist: (requires 100 navigation) Can create earth effects and volcanic effects.

Professions:
Level 100 + 80 mind = 14

Battlefield Commander: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Politics: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Remaining Profession Points: ★ ★ ★ ★
Kaladin:
70x5=350
Racial Bonus(human)
Martial Arts Bonus
Mind Bonus

Strength:62 +14 +5 =81
Speed: 62+14 =76
Movement: 81​
Reaction: 71 +5= 75 +6 =81
Vitality: 55 +14 +5=76
Stamina: 81​
Durability: 71​
Haki 40+21 =61
Armament: 61​
Observation: 61(Precog)​
Martial Arts: 81
Spear Mastery: 81​
Magnetic Harness: 81​
Mind: 50
Medicine: 100​
Zahel:
70x5=350
Racial Bonus(human)
Martial Arts Bonus
Mind Bonus
Precog Haki

Strength:62 +14 +5 =81
Speed: 62+14 =76
Movement: 81​
Reaction: 71 +5= 75 +6 =81
Vitality: 55 +14 +5=76
Stamina: 81​
Durability: 71​
Haki 40+21 =61
Armament: 61​
Observation: 61(Precog)​
One/Two Sword: 81​
Rope Action: 81​
Mind: 50
Science: 100​
Lady Manaka Ninquolette:
70×5=350
Strength: 53+28 = 81
Speed: 69+14+5 = 88
- Movement Speed: 81+Raid Suit: 20 = 101
- Reaction Speed: 95+Mind: 10 = 105
Vitality: 57+28 = 85
- Stamina: 85
- Durability: 85
Haki: 40+14 = 54
- Armament: 41
- Awareness: 67
Martial Arts: 50
- Poison Pink: 100
Mind: 81-7
- Medicine: 100
- Science: 48
Princess Mera:
Statistics:
60x5=300
Strength: 57+24 = 81
Speed: 47+24 = 71
- Movement: 71+Raid Suit: 10 = 81
- Reaction: 71+Mind: 10 = 81
Vitality: 60+6 = 66
- Stamina: 61
- Durability: 71+Raid Suit: 10 = 81
Haki: 55
- Awareness: 69
Mind: 81
- Music: 81
- Navigation: 81
Waxillium "Koujiro" Ladrian:
55x5=275
Strength: 51+10 = 61
Speed: 51+10+MA: 5 = 66
- Movement: 51+Raid Suit: 10 = 61
- Reaction: 81
Vitality: 51+10+MA: 5 = 66
- Durability: 71+Raid Suit: 10 = 81
Haki: 41+15 = 86
- Precognition: 71
- Black Leg: 81
- Sniping/Gunslinging: 81
Tama, Coco, Mina:
Statistics:
50x5=250
Strength: 10
Speed: 49+10 = 59
- Movement: 61
- Reaction: 57+5 = 62
Vitality: 51+10=61
- Durability: 61
Haki: 46+15 = 58
- Awareness: 75
Cyborg: 66
- Destruction: 67
- Armoring: 75
- Energy: 61
- Utility: 61
Mind: 41x2 = 82
- Carpentry: 61
- Navigation: 21
Bothor
Statistics:
45x5=225
Strength: 17+24 = 41
Speed: 53+8 = 61
- Movement: 61
- Reaction: 61+5 = 66
Vitality: 45+16 = 61
- Durability: 61
Haki: 45
- Awareness: 49
Mind: (65-4) = 61
- Medicine: 61
- Botany: 61
Germa Elites x500:
20x5=100
Strength: 27+4 = 31
Speed: 22+4 = 26
- Movement: 21+Raid Suit: 10 = 31
- Reaction: 31
Vitality: 17+4 = 21
- Stamina: 21
- Durability: 21+Raid Suit: 10 = 31
Martial Arts: 34+6 = 40
- Swordsmanship: 40
- Sniping/Gunslinging: 40
Germa Clones:
10x5=50
Strength: 19+2 = 21
Speed: 9+2 = 11
- Movement: 11
- Reaction: 11
Vitality: 9+2 = 11
- Stamina: 11
- Durability: 11
Martial Arts: 13+3 = 16
- Spears: 16
- Gunslinging: 16
Fleet:
Mother Ship
Captain: Larsi
First Mate: Kube
Shipwright: Io
Ship Doctors: Whuzzod, Brewmaul
  • Name: Silver Bullet
    Class: Warship
  • Capacity: 1,500
  • Speed: 65 knots
  • Bottom: Sea Stone
  • Interior: Adam Wood
  • Coating: Multi-layer Titanium
  • Length: 500 meters
  • Beam: 80 meters
  • Draught: 21 meters

• Name: Ragnarok
  • Captain: Lady Manaka
  • Class: Battleship
  • Capacity: 300
  • Speed: 65 knots
  • Length: 400 meters
  • Beam: 60 meters
  • Draught: 16 meters

• Name: Golden Dragon
  • Captain: Manaka
  • Class: Cruiser
  • Capacity: 150
  • Speed: 70 knots
  • Length: 200 meters
  • Beam: 30 meters
  • Draught: 8 meters

• Name: Oceania
  • Captain: Princess Mera
  • Class: Destroyer
  • Capacity: 150
  • Speed: 60 knots
  • Length: 300 meters
  • Beam: 40 meters
  • Draught: 11 meters

• Name: Salmon
  • Captain: Koujiro
  • Class: Submarine+
  • Capacity: 100
  • Speed: 75 knots
  • Length: 100 meters
  • Beam: 15 meters

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss #8

@Sea

As they advances further into the city, Muk focus on the task at hand, hadn't at first realised the shift in the enemies's formation. It was Frieza who was the first to catch on.

" Look out! Those men are going into some kind of formation! "

Shifting his position, the Vice-Captain was showing cautious. Janemba and Frieza swiftly adapted to be once again behind him. Having stopped running, they all three focused their sight at the swarm of soldiers. As the electrified shield started to emanate light from it, the trio were blinded by it. However, they weren't in such a bad situation, as all three were using their observational haki to sense the surrounding. Although, Janemba and Freiza's aren't as proficient as Muk's, but still pretty decent. As the Arc Flash occurred, Muk spoke to his comrades.

"Stay back. I'll handle the incoming attacks. Hate to admit it, but they are showing resourcefulness. Stay back for the time being !"

Muk quietly said those words. It was loud enough for them to comprehend, but low enough for the soldiers not hear it.

In an instant, a huge surge of electro channel through Muk's entire body. Rushing towards the soldiers, using his observational haki to guide him, the pirate's goal wasn't to rush into them. He however ran until he was close enough to them. In a fast manoeuvre, he jumped in the air. He quickly descended back into the ground. As he did, Muk, who had coated his hands with invisible armament haki, slammed into the ground. If successful, the moment that his hands hit the ground, a wide range blast of electro occurred, electrocuting several soldiers.

He had ran closer to the swarm of soldiers to avoid his comrade from getting hit by it.

Electrical Luna:

DoX charges up a ball of electricity with both hands and slams it into the ground, causing a wide-range blast capable of electrocuting several foes at once.

100 mastery, 100 strength - DPR: S

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 1 (COA) + 4 (S) = 8. Island Level

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss #9
@Larsi

“…..”

Through the horizon of the naval battle happened out of the sea, the massive populous city of King’s Landing stood by its coast. Perhaps the largest city known in Briss – yet at its dead centre a large castle stood out, sometimes known as the Red Keep, a fortress overlooking the sea. There, one man sat upon his throne, made out of swords and weaponry, an iron throne. Slouched down, the man wore a crown and clothes of sparkling jewels, embroidered with white and gold. Yet. The man’s hair is dishevelled, nothing that would scream royalty, or showcase nobility in any sense. His eyes are dark, as accompanied with eye bags would suggest lack of sleep, even with his slouching posture, his arms placed firmly on the arms of the throne, or lack thereof it. Beside him stood three imposing figures, two of which adorned with armours of white and gold, accompanied with a pure white cape while the last one seems to wore a black armor, outfitted with a red cape instead. In front of them, stood a soldier, kneeled down. The atmosphere of the room is… intimidating.

“My Lord, reports from our men in Sunspears – they are currently under attack by a large group of pirates!”

“What...!”

The man responded hastily with the influx of information. The Sunspear is a well-protected region, a land invasion is essentially impossible due to the desert surrounding them, the environment would have deterred a ground invasion, which would lead to the only other method – which considering that a pirate crew has attacked them, a naval battle must have taken place.

“My lord, we should send a small force to fend off the pirates. Even if the Sunspear has powerful naval defence, we should reinforce them just in case.”

The man in black armour quickly suggests, speaking to the man on the throne. The supposed King kept quiet, his eyes barely moved – yet after a brief moment of silence, a quiet but cold voice came out of the King.

“……. No. The Sunspears are capable of defending themselves, should they fall then perhaps they do not deserve to live.”

“!!”

It is a crazy decision. For the man on the throne is supposed to rule Briss in its entirety has quickly thrown the Sunspears to the wolves. And the man in black armour could barely understand the words coming out of the King’s mouth.

“Rhaegar… What of those rebels? I want them captured before me! AND I WANT THEM BURNT TO DEATH, MY SON!”

The King’s tone shifted to an outburst almost immediately as he suddenly moved his upper body forward into rage whilst still seated. Shocking even the soldier before him, the two imposing figures did not express any emotions however – it is not their jobs to think. Not in this particular moment however. Rhaegar, the man in black armor would looked somewhat surprised by the outburst, but quickly responded.

“Y-Yes father.”

Rhaegar took a bow before ordering the soldier to leave as well, exiting the throne room. The King would retreat back to his slouched posture, quietly watching the two take their exit.

“You, tell Ser Oswell to gather a small force – we will reinforce the Sunspears.”

“B-But My Lord… ”

“Sunspears are still under our rule as is the entirety of Briss. We cannot allow them to fall, nor allow some pirates to take over the region.”

“Y-Yes My Lord.”

The soldier would hastily leave but before Rhaegar could work on his own task at hand – another came running.

“My Lord! There’s a World Government ship currently headed towards us! And there are pirate ships attacking them!”

“What? Give me a telescope.”

Rhaegar took a telescope and ran outside of the castle, where he would face the sea. From the horizon the Prince could easily see approaching ships, but with the use of telescope he could accurately make out the flags. The pirate flags are unknown to the Prince, but the flag of the World Government is different.

“Of all times why now? What do they want? The decision for that has yet come to pass. Soldier, order our port cannons to shoot at the pirates. Get the captain to see what the World Government envoy wants.”

“Yes my lord!”

The soldier ran off. Rhaegar was not in a particular good time. Bad news has sprang up together. With the King’s situation, and the losing trust of the people – now with World Government appearance as well as the Sunspears coming under attack. Turbulent times are ahead. It is not like the King’s rule of Briss is completely united either. Slamming his fist on the fortified walls of the Red Keep, Rhaegar returned back to the castle interior, he has to figure something out but for now he would have to hunt the rebels.

Back on the sea. The ships are approaching the port for King’s Landing – and perhaps like Larsi would expect, soon cannon fire would fire upon from the shores of the city and past the marine ship, aiming to hit the pirate ships and drive them off. A couple of cannon fire however would likely hit the pirate ships – whether by luck, or by accurate fire cannot be said or if it is even a form of warning fire. Unbeknownst to the Vampirates however. Something in King’s Landing is in the works, and care would have to be taken. Their plan so far is going according to plan. But until when would the feign act work?

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King's Landing Assault #2 @Sea

Aboard the Silver Bullet

Kaladin stood atop the prow of the Silver Bullet, spear held in his right hand, steadying himself on the railing. Around him cannon fire sounded, flying towards the marine ship that was 'fleeing' ahead. He was impressed by the cannoneers, it took skill to look like you were aiming for something, but instead missing closely. His eyes moved to look towards land where the grand city loomed. It reminded him of Halladren, though Larsi had promised he would try to not repeat that massacre. Of course, that required that they fell for his ruse. Speaking of-

Cannons fired in a volley from the shore, smoke and loud bangs expelled out from the walls that surrounded the city. Leaping up onto the railing, Kaladin watched closely for a few seconds, and it seemed that the ruse had worked, at least for now. And that meant that he had to defend the ship. As the Silver Bullet was flanked by both Ragnarok and Dragon, the two ship without a commander, he was in a close enough position to defend them. He would just have to trust Mera to defend her own ship. Crouching down Kaladin gripped the railing, holding himself in place.

Cannonballs soared through the air towards them, though several seemed to be missing the spot. Focusing on those that seemed to have the correct elevation and general direction, he used his magnetic harness and pushed on them. He didn't bother using enough energy to stop or repel the projectiles, instead he simply altered their direction, pushing them away from hitting the ships directly. His oaths might prevent him from attacking indiscriminately, but he could do this, he could protect the men he had been given command over. Absently he noted winds and other strange weather patterns deflecting the few cannonballs that would have landed on the Oceania, Mera's ship.
Change fire towards those cannons! I will protect the ships for return fire! Following his command, all four ships changed from firing towards the World Government vessel, instead raining destruction upon the enemy cannons.

Aboard the Marine Warship

The splashes of cannonballs striking the water around them abruptly ended, yet they could now hear even more cannons blasting. Good, first part had worked as hoped. Now for their part. Zahel finally put on his coat, the marine officer one he had been assigned. He had been waiting as long as possible, probably out of distaste. Affixing his own disguise, fastening the last parts, Larsi eyed the former king. The better you can play your part, the closer we can get, and the fewer have to die. We will have this territory by the end of the day, the cost will depend on you. I have no desire to lay waste to this city.

Zahel froze, looking toward the giant, still sitting in his spot on the deck, obscured from outside eyes. Uncertainty apparent on his eyes for a moment, it disappeared, replaced with resolve. It is for the best, Aerys Targaryen is well known to be a tyrant. Regardless of your motive, I can support the action.

They remained there for a few more minutes, until the ship reached the harbor of the city. Still appearing stressed, the men of the ship were rushing their actions, bringing the ship in towards the closest available dock. Straightening his coat and taking a deep breath Zahel walked towards the rail facing the shore. From below a voice shouted up at them. Who goes there?

Rear Admiral Talaxin, I humbly request protection from your walls, we are hounded by the pirates out there!
Zahel said as he reached the railing, standing by the plank that had already been put down. I beg of urgency, good sir, we carry cargo that they wish to take from our hands!

What may this cargo be?
The voice below asked. Zahel turned back towards Larsi's direction, gesturing to join him. Four men in marine uniforms took up position around the giant holding a chain each, and Larsi climbed to his feet. Metal clanked and he strode across the deck toward Zahel, pretending to be pulled by the four men. His seastone cuffs were connected together again, though by a different metal. The chains that attached to the wrists wrapped around his body, including the juttes that stuck to his back. A rod stuck from his wrist, leading up to his neck where it was attached, holding his hands in place. His face was bruised and covered in dried blood once more, another preparation they had made to sell the disguise. He put on a face of anger and displeasure, which was easy, all he had to do was think of his imprisonment.

This is the 1.365 billion beri bounty pirate, Silver Hair Larsi, formerly the captain of the Silver Hair Pirates and recently escaped from Impel Down! Zahel said as Larsi stepped into view. We recently recaptured him, but on our way back to the Grand Line we ran afoul of his subordinates. They are the ones in the ships out there. Please, I would like to petition your king for assistance. The World Government would be truly thankful for the assistance.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss #10
@Larsi

The first part of their plans succeeded, the response of the men in King’s Landing have rained down cannon balls towards the pirate ships in defense of the marine ship. This in turn allowed the Vampirates to return fire, this time – several cannon fire would hit the port cannons in such a distance. But soon, the exchange of cannons between the men from King’s Landing and the Vampirates would ultimately be drawn into one conclusion: that the ships would eventually backed off. Allowing safety to the marine ship as it would arrive in King’s Landing. The ship would dock onto the port, but soon the pirates would dress up and prepare to play their part – and soon an exchange of words between Zahel and the Captain in-charge of the port would play out like a script.

The words of Zahel confuses the Captain and his men, they aren’t necessarily being aware of the world’s happening – that such a giant would be in the ship’s cargo. And that it is none other than a well-known pirate. The Captain listened to the words of Zahel closely as he asked for the assistance of the King. A rather sudden request. Glancing upon the ship that they have just step out from, the ship itself is barely damaged. Despite being chased by four ships, thanks to the intentional misfire from their allies. The Captain would change his glance to the cannons that are destroyed by the pirate ships. Yet, the port cannons being from afar was hit by the pirate ships. Luck perhaps to the marines? What are the chances of a singular ship being able to dodge cannon fire from four other ships? Yet, it is not the Captain’s authority to ultimately question it. The politics of the World Government as well as for the King, it is outside of his own job. The Captain would prefer not to worsen political ties between both sides.

“I see. For the time being, you should return your captive to the ship. We do not have holdings for a man of his stature. You may disembark the ship and follow me to the barracks. I will notify the Prince upon your request.”

Around the Captain, onlookers would quietly watch from afar – gossiping and whispering. But the soldiers remained professional, guns and weapons are all pointed upon them for the time being and they could be seen on the fort as well as on the port itself. That only with a signal from the Captain, a hand raised up before dropping down would give the order to stand down. The portside cannons however, continues to aimed out towards the sea, their men on standby in case the ships returned. The Captain is suspicious, though he would not escalate the situation. If the words of Rear Admiral are indeed true, then not jumping the gun would be the correct action to make.

For now, hospitality is given upon to the ‘marines’. But their plan is only as successful as their hidden identities. Ultimately it would not be long before a call to the World Government is made.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
King's Landing Assault #3 @Sea

Zahel and Larsi stood still, awaiting the response of the soldier. It was a long shot to be let straight to the king, but they had still hoped to be let ashore here, not elsewhere. Hearing the words spoken by the other man, Zahel's heart sank. This wasn't going to make their path an easy one, in fact just make it longer. However, what else could he do? If they played along they may be led to an easier path to their goal later, or a much harder and bloodier one. However, for now Zahel simply nodded, thanking the other man. Turning around and walking back along the dock, he gestured the men to lead Larsi back towards the center of the ship, however the giant resisted.

I offer you my protection. Larsi said, speaking to the Captain on the docks, his body straightening to a proper pose, regardless of his chains. Zahel spun around, as the guards froze, shock apparent on their faces. My men will not let up their assault until I have been released. If you pack me away in the dungeons your poor city will burn. As if to accent his words, another barrage of cannon fire crashed into the side of the city, the ships slowly moving closer in the distance, unaffected by the returning fire that was being reduced by every barrage. Around him his guards reacted as they had been instructed and started tugging at his bonds, yet the giant stood firm with his eyes focused on the captain. If we keep this quiet, the World Government doesn't need to know this happened. Their communication is down, no one knows they're here.

The implication was clear. Should they contact the World Government at this point, they would have to face the forces assaulting them head on, or admit to taking a prisoner of such infamy from the hands of the marines, then releasing him. They could simply release him and kill the marines, and earn no ire from their superiors. Silence fell upon the docks, no one speaking a word. Zahel finally acted and stepped up to Larsi and kicked below his knee. Buckling under the force, Larsi smiled towards the captain while he was being dragged away.

Don't listen to him, Zahel said, speaking as if he was trying to hide his anxiety from what had just transpired, as he turned back ashore, while gesturing for the 'marines' to get the ship moving as they had been directed. He's only trying to pit us against one another!

Top Bottom