[FIN] Traditional Mafia Double Dethy(Filler Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Shion
Because they got invested twice with two different results and they are probably one of the most informative choices right now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sorry, I have been to the edge of endless sleep but I am here now.

Player NameNight 0Night 1Night 2Night 3
@Salah EddineShion - "Innocent"?????????
@Rejoddoddfruit - "Innocent"?????????
@jobyFallen Prince - "Innocent"?????????
@GambitRAIL_GUN - "Guilty"?????????
@HayumiShion - "Guilty"?????????
@oddoddfruitRAIL_GUN - "Innocent"?????????
@SamaelBeky - "Guilty"?????????
@BekyFallen Prince - "Innocent"?????????
@Fallen PrinceHayumi - "Guilty"?????????
@RAIL_GUNBeky - "Innocent"?????????
@ShionFallen Prince - "Innocent"?????????
I don't agree with the below source of top 4 lynch candidates, not because that my name emerged from it but because, simply having Guilty results on your target made you fall in the shortlist doesn't make you a good lynch candidate. What if the results we provided were reversed then? We should look into the players who have guilty results.
I suggest we move onto our lynch. I was going to suggest @Samael - because they were the last to claim, and they belong in the shortest list. Out of that list of 4, Fallen Prince is the worst lynch, because he has 3 Innocent investigations on him. For him to be scum, it would require either one of the Innocent investigations on him to come from scum, for two insane players and one Naive to be on him, or two naive's and one insane. While this does not make him confirmed, it makes the case for him being scum the largest stretch. Gambit and Hayumi both have a Guilty on someone where one other player claims an Innocent on that same player. Which leaves Samael. The one problem with this lynch is that no one has investigated Samael. The only one aside from Fallen Prince from that list that has an investigation on them is Hayumi, a Guilty. I think either @Hayumi or Samael should be the lynch today for this reason, and as such:
Based on the above table, we got 4 combined Guilty results on Hayumi, Beky, Rail, and Shion. Among them, Beky seems to be the most evasive in claiming our results on a daily basis and that will be a red flag on him because this game format relies on providing the results early on in order to combine it with our deductions, reads, etc. However, that's the only case I have been seeing on him so far and it's not that big, furthermore, he got an innocent result from Rail Gun which dictates that he could still be town depending on what type of cop his investigators possess.

Rail_Gun had divided results on him so the possibility of him being town is still high. Plus, he has put more dedication in solving the game than anyone else on this game so that secures him into my town core.

Shion on the other hand is not usually quiet but it gave me a null read on him so I think that seeing much from him will help build a case and plus, he also have both inno and guilty results like the other 2 above so the chances of him being town exists.

Hayumi by process of elimination looks pretty bad on him not because he got no innocent result on him to support whether he's town or not. However, his posts don't look bad so far and I am confident that he hasn't shown any sign of scumminess so far.

With that, I reject the endorsement of having our lynch targets on the 4 lists but rather simply on reads.

I am endorsing a lynch on Rej because of the below.
1. He came out, as the first one's to object the provision of results and like Beky, it doesn't help him to reach the town core. Like Odd and Rail have stated, this game has to be solves by combined logic and deduction and mechanics and the only way to do that is to cooperate and provide results as transparent as it can be in order to connect the dots.

2. I think that he has laid several alibis to lurk the day phase and regardless if that is true or not, the timing in which he mentioned his distance to the game is suspicious. First, he accused Shion for being suspicious and then posted that he may not be able to participate for the time being. He didn't even provided a decent case against Shion just like what he accused Beky.

3. Talking about his accusation against Beky, I feel that it's prtty much forced for the sake of having a sort of contribution. He talked about Beky showing an act of concern when he himself does the same or even worst. And I don't like the idea of branding someone WIFOM when basically Beky was just putting himself on somebody else's shoes. He looked at Beky as a low hanging fruit because he noticed that there is iffy posts from Beky at the beginning of the day.

4. Rej tryna pocket Rail Gun and we know that the latter has already established himself into the core of village and pocketing him might be the best way to gain a buddy.

You guys really wanna throw all results in? Doesn't it help mafia to know who is which cop?
I mean we can talk about our targets and investigate them throughout the day, but is revealing the result really good?
I have huge headaches today, but I will see if I find anything scummy before going to bed. I am not always looking by here.
I think mechanical talk + PoE will work here.
Vote lynch Beky.
[automerge]1595971322[/automerge]
@Beky give me some thoughts and reads
[automerge]1595971476[/automerge]
Beky came up as seems Guilty for me. I’m confused as to why you all boldly claimed the information that you gained but culture difference?? Any who Beky came up as “Seems guilty” those exact words.

Given gambit getting this for Rail and me getting guilty on Beky I’d say things aren’t looking to good.
Will we chase the guilties?
We should have 4 guilties, right? Rail, Shion, Beky and Hayumi
guess 2 of them have to be fake because of the naive cop?

On the other hand there is a good chance an insane cop hit inno on mafia. I'd watch closely how the people who were invested inno will vote and behave.

Tbh I'd slot my vote on Shion for now? @Shion I guess until the end of the day I'd like to see more from you.
[automerge]1595975774[/automerge]
Vote Shion @Nessos

Also I am at work, I will have certain space between my posts but its granted thst I will do some moreposts this dP so dont worry guys.
@RAIL_GUN Ratchet who are we voting? I feel less confident voting Shion tbh I am not sure on him, he has quite the NAIish playstyle early on.

How do you feel about Beky?
Vote lynch Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Und here you don't put yourself but before you did
Well I asked Ratchet about his vote, I doubt selfvoting is the way to go D1, tho it would be some heroic shit lol
Sorry, I have been to the edge of endless sleep but I am here now.

I don't agree with the below source of top 4 lynch candidates, not because that my name emerged from it but because, simply having Guilty results on your target made you fall in the shortlist doesn't make you a good lynch candidate. What if the results we provided were reversed then? We should look into the players who have guilty results.

Based on the above table, we got 4 combined Guilty results on Hayumi, Beky, Rail, and Shion. Among them, Beky seems to be the most evasive in claiming our results on a daily basis and that will be a red flag on him because this game format relies on providing the results early on in order to combine it with our deductions, reads, etc. However, that's the only case I have been seeing on him so far and it's not that big, furthermore, he got an innocent result from Rail Gun which dictates that he could still be town depending on what type of cop his investigators possess.

Rail_Gun had divided results on him so the possibility of him being town is still high. Plus, he has put more dedication in solving the game than anyone else on this game so that secures him into my town core.

Shion on the other hand is not usually quiet but it gave me a null read on him so I think that seeing much from him will help build a case and plus, he also have both inno and guilty results like the other 2 above so the chances of him being town exists.

Hayumi by process of elimination looks pretty bad on him not because he got no innocent result on him to support whether he's town or not. However, his posts don't look bad so far and I am confident that he hasn't shown any sign of scumminess so far.

With that, I reject the endorsement of having our lynch targets on the 4 lists but rather simply on reads.

I am endorsing a lynch on Rej because of the below.
1. He came out, as the first one's to object the provision of results and like Beky, it doesn't help him to reach the town core. Like Odd and Rail have stated, this game has to be solves by combined logic and deduction and mechanics and the only way to do that is to cooperate and provide results as transparent as it can be in order to connect the dots.

2. I think that he has laid several alibis to lurk the day phase and regardless if that is true or not, the timing in which he mentioned his distance to the game is suspicious. First, he accused Shion for being suspicious and then posted that he may not be able to participate for the time being. He didn't even provided a decent case against Shion just like what he accused Beky.

3. Talking about his accusation against Beky, I feel that it's prtty much forced for the sake of having a sort of contribution. He talked about Beky showing an act of concern when he himself does the same or even worst. And I don't like the idea of branding someone WIFOM when basically Beky was just putting himself on somebody else's shoes. He looked at Beky as a low hanging fruit because he noticed that there is iffy posts from Beky at the beginning of the day.

4. Rej tryna pocket Rail Gun and we know that the latter has already established himself into the core of village and pocketing him might be the best way to gain a buddy.

Vote lynch Rej
oh yes baby lynch me

sorry I wasnt able to post yet because I have serious buisness going on right now, and I am aware that I am scummy

1. I am aware that the results matter but I always knew that results are a topic for everyone, especially for town to resolve the puzzlegame and equally for scum to manipulate the game. So ofc I bring up the famous Rej setup discussion by discussing how to handle information. And this comes to another point, Point 4. the past 2 games I played, I played together with Ratchet and he is fucking good. It is clear that I have insights on his play and tbh I try to figure out how to play this effectively without me giving much effort because I am literally super burned out. It is NAI.

2. Is pretty much selfexplained? Want me to give you the link of the game I was in, where I have been literally emotionally tortured? :weirdpeep:
That point was unneccessary, this whole "Alibi point" is super meh.

3. I never look at Beky as low hanging fruit, Beky for me is a moody player with good potential as town, but also a dangerous scumplayer. I have all rights to question him and interact with him.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Based on personal reads and info you all got from the night, which cop do you suspect being?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well I asked Ratchet about his vote, I doubt selfvoting is the way to go D1, tho it would be some heroic shit lol

oh yes baby lynch me

sorry I wasnt able to post yet because I have serious buisness going on right now, and I am aware that I am scummy

1. I am aware that the results matter but I always knew that results are a topic for everyone, especially for town to resolve the puzzlegame and equally for scum to manipulate the game. So ofc I bring up the famous Rej setup discussion by discussing how to handle information. And this comes to another point, Point 4. the past 2 games I played, I played together with Ratchet and he is fucking good. It is clear that I have insights on his play and tbh I try to figure out how to play this effectively without me giving much effort because I am literally super burned out. It is NAI.

2. Is pretty much selfexplained? Want me to give you the link of the game I was in, where I have been literally emotionally tortured? :weirdpeep:
That point was unneccessary, this whole "Alibi point" is super meh.

3. I never look at Beky as low hanging fruit, Beky for me is a moody player with good potential as town, but also a dangerous scumplayer. I have all rights to question him and interact with him.
Oh you're suddenly becoming emotional and border line overly defensive here my sweetie honey pie.

1. If you aware that the result do matter, then there's no point in delaying the result provision right? It's like you stalled too much hours just to say odd is innocent based on your so called investigation. It's easy to say that you are only pocketing him just because you have played with him but isn't too convenient knowing how he handles the phase today and you admit of being scummy this game. There's a contradiction in the manner you are exposing yourself as town over your intention as scum.

2. I don't really care whether you both played. Don't bring that up here. You signed up here, you play and that's just another alibi for being the way you are playing right now. Scums tend to have a lot of reasons in order to distance and avoid interaction.

3. Yes you took him as low hanging fruit. He is an target because he is one of the first to ever avoided the giving out of results.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count
Samael -> Beky
Rej -> Shion
Rail_Gun -> Hayumi
Odd -> Beky
Joby -> Rail_Gun
Beky -> Samael
Hayumi -> Shion
Gambit -> Rej

Beky, Shion: 2
Hayumi, Rej, Rail_Gun, Samael: 1

56 min left until day 1 ends

Last edited:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm here and honestly I have no clue who I should vote for so any flip out of the 4 that got guilty would be informative. I'm a townie, if you want to confirm that through a lynch be my guest, lol.

I know I wouldn't go for lynch Beky, since he is clearly the most shining piece right now with his behaviour and for not wanting to claim results later days and I also am not a fan of lynching Rail too. I don't see why he would be helping out being informative about the game style while most of us are not.

Vote Lynch Shion
Because they got invested twice with two different results and they are probably one of the most informative choices right now.
Ain't the same reasoning against you?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Count
Samael -> Beky
Rej -> Shion
Rail_Gun -> Hayumi -> Rej
Odd -> Beky
Joby -> Rail_Gun
Beky -> Samael
Hayumi -> Shion

Beky, Shion: 2
Rej, Rail_Gun, Samael: 1

56 min left until day 1 ends
Ah, I don't believe I've voted for Rej. My vote should still be on Hayumi.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why not lol
I did it in MU championship and won
welp

Based on personal reads and info you all got from the night, which cop do you suspect being?
How do personal reads influence my sanity?
I guess I am sane/naive and I will see how I can test it at night.

Oh you're suddenly becoming emotional and border line overly defensive here my sweetie honey pie.

1. If you aware that the result do matter, then there's no point in delaying the result provision right? It's like you stalled too much hours just to say odd is innocent based on your so called investigation. It's easy to say that you are only pocketing him just because you have played with him but isn't too convenient knowing how he handles the phase today and you admit of being scummy this game. There's a contradiction in the manner you are exposing yourself as town over your intention as scum.

2. I don't really care whether you both played. Don't bring that up here. You signed up here, you play and that's just another alibi for being the way you are playing right now. Scums tend to have a lot of reasons in order to distance and avoid interaction.

3. Yes you took him as low hanging fruit. He is an target because he is one of the first to ever avoided the giving out of results.
you again, huh, seems I know who I have to confirm now scumbit
tbh I am too tired to follow your suspicion on me and I really don't get your point nr 1

2. yes, what do you mean with Alibi? how you come up with that word, I never saw you using alibi before, its a genuine excuse, if you interpretate it your way, then I can just say lean back and watch me town and convince yourself

3. quote please and micro analyse me, please, so I can take this serious and not as shading attempt

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Nessos Gambit voted for me not RAILGUN

tbh Shion looks a bit townier than @Samael for example

also where is @Fallen Prince I barely noticed him
[automerge]1596038769[/automerge]
Unvote
[automerge]1596038776[/automerge]
gimme a smoke

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
welp

How do personal reads influence my sanity?
I guess I am sane/naive and I will see how I can test it at night.

you again, huh, seems I know who I have to confirm now scumbit
tbh I am too tired to follow your suspicion on me and I really don't get your point nr 1

2. yes, what do you mean with Alibi? how you come up with that word, I never saw you using alibi before, its a genuine excuse, if you interpretate it your way, then I can just say lean back and watch me town and convince yourself

3. quote please and micro analyse me, please, so I can take this serious and not as shading attempt
1. Another excuse? The point is simple, you have shown multiple indicators of being a scum.

2. Like I said, the timing is convenient.

3. I gave my read on you and so far, you are the most suspicious in my eyes and I am confident that I presented a valid case against you based on your behaviour and you even admitted that you are scummy. Please, this is not a random shading attempt.

My vote stands.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. Another excuse? The point is simple, you have shown multiple indicators of being a scum.

2. Like I said, the timing is convenient.

3. I gave my read on you and so far, you are the most suspicious in my eyes and I am confident that I presented a valid case against you based on your behaviour and you even admitted that you are scummy. Please, this is not a random shading attempt.

My vote stands.
whats your theories on my hypothetical scum mates?

anyway
I just looked into my role and there’s nothing about being paranoid. This shit is weird and I can tell scum hunting will be on the back burner for awhile I’ll be back once things pick up I guess.
that is a real excuse, no spirit to solve the game and Ratchet said lynching guilties gives us info, so despite that, I really see Samael as lowest hanging fruit out of the guilties

Vote Samael @Nessos

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Got on this site just to get voted... lmao because of a piss poor theory and pigeons following the flock, GGs.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Got on this site just to get voted... lmao because of a piss poor theory and pigeons following the flock, GGs.
wdym with that?
I understand your frustration, whom would you vote? EoD is comming.
[automerge]1596041327[/automerge]
Oh Sam voted Beky @Samael you stay to your vote?

Day 1 lynch/ Night 1 start
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom