[FIN] Traditional Mafia Double Dethy(Filler Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Killing Rail sounds like a very amateur move, there was no need to kill him off so early. In my opinion we should look into the targets he was pointing out because at least 1-2 of them would definitely be scum.

As for my investigation, I got guilty on Beky
I feel like someone who had inno on Rail might have killed Rail for credit? Or the mates of inno-> rail.
Mafia needs profit from a kill, here they remove a top player plus they can frame a goon to look sane/naive.
You could be insane, meaning you will get guilty on cops but I am not against that vote
Well Idk where to begin with. Everythings wishy washy when playing mafia at work. Wdy think of my goon inno on rail theory?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok so Rej, I need to bring this up

This was on day 1

This is day 2

Are you saying that you invested me on two different days and got two different results?
Well that happens when I dont get enough sleep. :pepeclown: I have guilty on Railgun. And mixed stuff up when checking results.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well that happens when I dont get enough sleep. :pepeclown: I have guilty on Railgun. And mixed stuff up when checking results.
Cool, glad we got that cleared up
[automerge]1596116822[/automerge]
Ok so Beky and Railgun are the confirmed naive cops, joby may also be included in this pool but from my point of view they are confirmed mafia

Everyone else has given a guilty result making it impossible for them to be naive

Salah - N2 Fallen Prince guilty
Rej - N2 Railgun guilty
Gambit - N1 Railgun guilty, N2 Beky guilty
Hayumi - N1 Shion guilty
oddoddfruit - N2 joby guilty
Samael - N1 Beky guilty
Fallen Prince - N1 Hayumi guilty, N2 oddoddfruit guilty
Shion - N2 Beky guilty

Last edited:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I feel like someone who had inno on Rail might have killed Rail for credit? Or the mates of inno-> rail.
Mafia needs profit from a kill, here they remove a top player plus they can frame a goon to look sane/naive.
I don't think this was the sort of thinking that went through when going for that kill. If they wanted to get credits they would have gone for another target that would guarantee their credits.

Sounds like an excuse. I would believe more if you had mixed inno/guilty rather than targets.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok so now I'm going to cover Rej

N1 oddoddfruit innocent
N2 Railgun guilty

Rej can not be paranoid, they have an innocent on oddoddfruit
Rej can not be naive, they have a guilty on Railgun
Rej can not be sane, they have a guilty on a cop

If Rej is insane then I am mafia, they have inno on me
If Rej is lying then they are mafia

From my point of view Rej is 100% confirmed because I know I am a cop

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Salah, would voting me off and me flipping Cop proving that I'm sane give us a 100% win?
If you're Cop which makes you Sane Cop then Joby is Goon and cannot be Naive Cop
Naive Cops will be Two among Beky, RAIL, Shion & Rej so 2 of them won't be Naive

If RAIL isn't Naive & Beky is Naive then that means RAIL is Sane Cop which fills 2 Sane Slots
Which makes me Insane Cop & thus Fallen Prince is Cop & Shion is Goon
Fallen Prince will be either Paranoid or Insane

If he is Insane then that means Hayumi is Cop & thus Paranoid along with Sam
Making Goons ---> Joby, Gambit & Shion

But if he is Paranoid then that means remaining Insane is among Hayumi, Gambit, Sam & Rej
Rej cannot be Insane cuz that would make OOF Goon which is Contradiction
Hayumi cannot be Insane cuz that would make Shion Cop which is Contradiction in this Scenario
Since Sam is obviously Cop, Goon is among Gambit & Hayumi which matches my First Analysis during this DP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If RAIL isn't Naive & Beky too isn't then that means according to Beky Fallen is Cop
Which leads us to same Results i did above

If Beky Lied and he is Goon then that means RAIL is Insane
Since i cannot be Naive or Paranoid then i'm either Sane or Insane
Sane Salah means Fallen Angel is 3rd Goon here, Insane Salah creates same Results as i did above

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can continue for decades, the point is it mostly depends on if i'm Sane or Insane (90% Sane)
Actually even before you revealed your Results today, i was 95% confident Joby is Scum, i ran many Simulations & Joby always appears as Sus, he simply doesn't add up

So here is Best Plan:

1. We Lynch Joby getting rid of First Goon
2. Next NP i Target you & you Target either Hayumi or Gambit
3. If Goons kill me, you are Sane Cop who can confirm Goon between Hayumi & Gambit
4. If Goons kills you, i get to Confirm if i'm Sane or Insane and thus confirm Fallen & remaining Goons

PS: Even if by some Miracle Joby turns out to be Cop, then you Lied & we confirm you're Goon so it's Win-Win for Town

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So far my death and subsequent cop flip will confirm the existence of two mafia goons beyond all doubt. Zero holes in the logic, it is rock solid

I admit that I am working purely from my point of view as a cop and haven't looked over Salahs argument yet to check for any holes in his logic

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you're Cop which makes you Sane Cop then Joby is Goon and cannot be Naive Cop
Naive Cops will be Two among Beky, RAIL, Shion & Rej so 2 of them won't be Naive

If RAIL isn't Naive & Beky is Naive then that means RAIL is Sane Cop which fills 2 Sane Slots
Which makes me Insane Cop & thus Fallen Prince is Cop & Shion is Goon
Fallen Prince will be either Paranoid or Insane

If he is Insane then that means Hayumi is Cop & thus Paranoid along with Sam
Making Goons ---> Joby, Gambit & Shion

But if he is Paranoid then that means remaining Insane is among Hayumi, Gambit, Sam & Rej
Rej cannot be Insane cuz that would make OOF Goon which is Contradiction
Hayumi cannot be Insane cuz that would make Shion Cop which is Contradiction in this Scenario
Since Sam is obviously Cop, Goon is among Gambit & Hayumi which matches my First Analysis during this DP

If RAIL isn't Naive & Beky too isn't then that means according to Beky Fallen is Cop
Which leads us to same Results i did above

If Beky Lied and he is Goon then that means RAIL is Insane
Since i cannot be Naive or Paranoid then i'm either Sane or Insane
Sane Salah means Fallen Angel is 3rd Goon here, Insane Salah creates same Results as i did above

I can continue for decades, the point is it mostly depends on if i'm Sane or Insane (90% Sane)
Actually even before you revealed your Results today, i was 95% confident Joby is Scum, i ran many Simulations & Joby always appears as Sus, he simply doesn't add up

So here is Best Plan:

1. We Lynch Joby getting rid of First Goon
2. Next NP i Target you & you Target either Hayumi or Gambit
3. If Goons kill me, you are Sane Cop who can confirm Goon between Hayumi & Gambit
4. If Goons kills you, i get to Confirm if i'm Sane or Insane and thus confirm Fallen & remaining Goons

PS: Even if by some Miracle Joby turns out to be Cop, then you Lied & we confirm you're Goon so it's Win-Win for Town
My bet is that the goons are Joby, Hayumi and Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Killing Rail sounds like a very amateur move, there was no need to kill him off so early. In my opinion we should look into the targets he was pointing out because at least 1-2 of them would definitely be scum.

As for my investigation, I got guilty on Beky
So you can't be Naive, which means you're either Sane which makes Fallen Prince Cop & i'm Insane which means you're Goon lol
And if you're Insane then Fallen is Goon & i'm Sane which matches my Results

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So you can't be Naive, which means you're either Sane which makes Fallen Prince Cop & i'm Insane which means you're Goon lol
And if you're Insane then Fallen is Goon & i'm Sane which matches my Results
I'm thinking I'm either Insane or Paranoid. Will confirm that for sure next night

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rej - N2 Railgun guilty
Hayumi - N1 Shion guilty
Samael - N1 Beky guilty
Shion - N2 Beky guilty
Shion can only be Insane which means Fallen is Goon, i'm 2nd Sane Cop & Beky is indeed Naive Cop
That makes: Fallen, Joby & Rej the Goons

Me & OOF ---> Sane Cops
Beky & RAIL ---> Naive Cops
Shion & Sam ---> Insane Cops
Gambit & Hayumi ---> Paranoid Cops

But if Shion is lying then he is 3rd Goon
So imo we have Joby & Rej & then between Shion & Fallen
These are our Goons

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From my point of view

I have confirmed myself as the sane cop with my results, the post where I analysed my results and confirmed joby as mafia

Only Salah and Hayumi can be the other sane cop, I can disqualify everyone else from the pool of with the following logic

Beky and Railgun are confirmed naive cops via my deductions
joby and Rej are mafia goons via my deductions
Gambit got a guilty on Railgun and Beky, he can not be sane cop. Railgun and Beky are confirmed cops
Samel got a guilty on Beky, he can not be sane cop. Beky is a confirmed cop
Fallen Prince got a guilty on oddoddfruit, he can not be sane cop because I know I am a cop
Shion got a guilty on Beky, he can not be sane cop. Beky is a confirmed cop

So from my point of view, only Hayumi or Salah can be the other sane cop. Will make another post with further deductions from this logic

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't think this was the sort of thinking that went through when going for that kill. If they wanted to get credits they would have gone for another target that would guarantee their credits.

Sounds like an excuse. I would believe more if you had mixed inno/guilty rather than targets.
Well I just saw the last message was the guilty result and I was euphorized. While totally blacking out everything that happened. Idk whats going on with me but I try to play for the town!win
[automerge]1596119013[/automerge]
Cool, glad we got that cleared up
[automerge]1596116822[/automerge]
Ok so Beky and Railgun are the confirmed naive cops, joby may also be included in this pool but from my point of view they are confirmed mafia

Everyone else has given a guilty result making it impossible for them to be naive

Rej - N2 Railgun guilty
Hayumi - N1 Shion guilty
Samael - N1 Beky guilty
Shion - N2 Beky guilty
So whats the deal between Sam and Shi? Bith have guilty on Beky, I dont like that corner of the table.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok it's time to take a look at Shion

N1 Fallen Prince inno
N2 Beky guilty

Shion can't be paranoid cop because they got an inno on Fallen Prince
Shion can't be naive cop because they got a guilty on Beky
Shion can't be sane cop because they got a guilty on Beky who is confirmed cop

Shion has to be either mafia or insane cop

Will make another post furthering on this logic, cross referencing Salahs and Haumis results on Shion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So from my point of view, only Hayumi or Salah can be the other sane cop. Will make another post with further deductions from this logic
Yes, if i'm Sane then Shion is Insane Cop & Fallen is our 3rd Goon
If i'm Insane then Shion is the 3rd Goon

So the Plan is the same mostly:

1. Lynch Joby
2. I target you & you target Fallen
3. If Goons kill me, you get to Confirm Fallen since you're Sane Cop
4. If Goons kill you, i get to confirm whether i'm Sane or Insane & thus confirming Fallen too

This is Best Plan 100%
If Joby turns out Non-Mafia then you lied & you're Goon
Either Way catching Goons is guaranteed

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok so now I'm going to cover Rej

N1 oddoddfruit innocent
N2 Railgun guilty

Rej can not be paranoid, they have an innocent on oddoddfruit
Rej can not be naive, they have a guilty on Railgun
Rej can not be sane, they have a guilty on a cop

If Rej is insane then I am mafia, they have inno on me
If Rej is lying then they are mafia

From my point of view Rej is 100% confirmed because I know I am a cop
That sounds like a lie.

I am gambling between Salah and You. 2 most vocal players and I doubt both are Sane or so.

And tbh I feel like Salah sounds better because I know at this point that I literally "red flagged" you. Thanks for doing the work for me and figuring me out as insane cop.

@Salah Eddine I trust you over odd

And @Fallen Prince your vote on me looked opportunistic and hence I'd vote for you and I suggest at night someone double checking odd in order to confirm me.

Unvote
vote Fallen @Nessos

I have insomnia and probably taking a nap now. Will be back in around 2-3 hours.

Tag/quote me if anything, I will reply later then.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m gonna wait until more results are in before I start lobbing allegations since I’m either naive or insane cop apparently.

I invested @Fallen Prince night one and got innocent. Now they are outed as scum thanks to @Salah Eddine. I got innocent on gambit, so either he is scum or I am naive cop.
In this scenario and I am certain I am town, you could be Naive or Sane.. and adding up your result on Rail Gun day1, I could be correct.

However, you may also be lying and know from the start that we are town.

Nonetheless, i will still want to lynch Rej for the reasons I have mentioned last day which he tended to ignore.

He could be the only one here who might killed Rail because he is afraid of people who does deduction very well and talking about the situation he said in the past that he played with him for he same game, there's an motive why he would go after him.

Vote lynch Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, if i'm Sane then Shion is Insane Cop & Fallen is our 3rd Goon
If i'm Insane then Shion is the 3rd Goon

So the Plan is the same mostly:

1. Lynch Joby
2. I target you & you target Fallen
3. If Goons kill me, you get to Confirm Fallen since you're Sane Cop
4. If Goons kill you, i get to confirm whether i'm Sane or Insane & thus confirming Fallen too

This is Best Plan 100%
If Joby turns out Non-Mafia then you lied & you're Goon
Either Way catching Goons is guaranteed
Yes this is indeed a good plan, only thing I need to acount for is if you are mafia or not. I am 99% sure that you are not mafia but I haven't run the logic on it yet to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom