Vote end day phase early

Game ended!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej got lynched!
Rej was a Goon

With that the
Cops have Won!!!

(@Salah Eddine @oddoddfruit @Samael @Hayumi @Gambit @Shion @RAIL_GUN @Beky)

And Goons have lost!
(@Fallen Prince @Rej @joby)

Sane: Odd, Salah
Insane: Hayumi, Samael
Paranoid: Gambit, Shion
Naive: Beky, Rail_gun
Goons: Rej, Joby, Prince

Yes Shion was paranoid and got guilty in Fallen, but somehow he mistake shit. Funny Hlhe never revealed it followed by only investing Townies making him a perfect Paranoid cop.

MVP: Odd
Both Sane Cops ruled the game.
Odd getting MVP for almost solving the game after Day 1. Which makes him invest Joby and the way he pushed Joby in Day was the start of Cops winning the Game.

Also liked RAIL_GUNs effort in creating a Tablet and explaining the game.

@Fallen Prince told me he got the feeling this Game is too Townsided. I have to disagree.
One of the greatest mistakes Mafia played this game like it is a typical Mafia game, but you have to play like a logic game.

How one plays doesn't matter only results matter.
Which means killing RAIL_GUN was your biggest mistake cause it confirmed Odd as Sane Cop.
-> Joby vs Odd.
Not Killing RAIL_GUN would have lead to
-> Joby vs Odd vs RAIL
Odd could have been liar or Insane, chance of misslynch much higher then in 2 vs 1

In Dethy Games you shouldn't go for one that seems Dangerous, you should go for one that don't give Info.
-> Odd, Salah, Hayumi, Gambit (and Samael) were night 1 targets that wouldn't have provided Info.
About Claims you should always "Invest" Town (2 inno, 1 guilty or 1 inno 2 guilty)
From Day 2 on one can act like Potential Sane/Insane -> leading to misslynch Up to.2 Townies.

(Towns should act the opposite way lynching one that provides Info -> Samael lynch was a bad pic)

I hope this helps you for Future Dethy games

I really hope you enjoyed the game.
(Maybe will Host of you Dethys in "Forum Game"-section)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actually i host this game on other site @Nessos is right but mafia needs to be highly logical this game or its doomned from start

I think laziness was prime reason i didnt solve this game . Some of the mistake i did was too force joby to invest me as innocent maybe i started to tread to carefully because rail gun was definateluly on me single guilty result was done.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
good job odd salah and ratchet, and also fallen, was fun in the end, I am sorry for not giving my all
welp town
[automerge]1596386683[/automerge]
and thanks to @Nessos

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the game Nessy...
good job odd salah and ratchet, and also fallen, was fun in the end, I am sorry for not giving my all
welp town
[automerge]1596386683[/automerge]
and thanks to @Nessos
We got the same.avy.. cute

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the game. Dethy's can be rough on the scum team because you need to make some asumptions about who will be what cop using the knowledge you have, and then plug the holes in as much as possible. But it's certainly possible to create a couple mislynches here and there, and that's usually what the game come down too.

I'm particularly glad I played this one though as I've been here a year and every time I check the site games are either full or on some sort of downtime, so glad to get my first one under my belt ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom