Island Eclipsio Islands

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The battle continues. Deadpool successfully stopped the attack using a single swing but Cyrus is not stopping just yet. For when the trident was blown up into the air, the Olympian General caught the weapon before dissecting the air space between them, appearing before Reynolds.

This man's fast, he thought. A little too late to react, Reynolds would see the trident poked into the ground before raising it in an upward motion. He knew what he was aiming at. So Reynolds looked upon it and see his balls being fumed, sending him flying a couple of yards midair. He stared at the punk, not feeling pain. How could he? This raid suit is designed to tank even an attack capable of destructing a mountain. Eat that mothafucka!

Whilst midair, Reynolds rolled and used the jet-propelled boots to fly forward while simultaneously drawing his gun. He fired 5 consecutive high-calibre bullets at Cyrus before finally stopping a couple of meters behind him. As he stopped, he would fly down straight, placing the hilt of his sword against his chest before thrusting it, targeting the enemy's chest. "Basic Poke!"
Raid Suit Durability = Destroyed after a small country-level attack or 3 island-level attacks. So none of the attacks from Cyrus or even Niobe's (should it hit him randomly) would have harmed Reynolds at this point.

Bullet Attacks: X5 A-rank Bullets fired consecutively. Each bullet is 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (A) = 6. City Level.
Sword Attack: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 1 (C-rank due to the graded sword) = 101-119: 4. City Block Level

As the clash of the generals transpired, Gambit held the two women on their waists. The scent of the two emanates a fragrance he couldn't explain, all he knows at this moment was. All he could think of at the moment was. Romance. He daydreams, reciting poems in his head.

"You're beside me and all the universe sleeps;
The music plays on and I want to kiss your lips;
The sky is filled but I see the stars in you;
We're so close and I just want to tell you;

We're two souls lost in time, destined together.
Like the ocean to the waves.
Like the flowers to the sunrise.
Like the enchanted mountain to the fairies.
They will be one if you believe in magic.
There is magic when two hearts meet again.

I need you here tonight like the moon needs the sun.
I need to tell you I missed the chance of telling you.
I need you here tonight like the galaxy needs the One.

I need to let you let me let go of letting you go."

As he recited the very last line, Niobe began to pull herself out, drawing and knocking the arrow before releasing it to the wild. Gambit was sent back to reality, and there he quickly noticed her intent. He was about to stop it but the resolve he saw in her eyes made him realise what she truly aimed at. "Niobe, I understand your frustration and hatred. But let us leave it all up to my friend. He will handle him. Let's get going. The real battle has not started just yet." And then Gambit held her hand, looking at her Sangley eyes sincerely.

"He's right, woman.", T-Bag seconded. "There's no need to stay here. Our crew's doctors are coming in a matter of minutes. They would treat all the wounded. Save your energy for the worst."
Cyrus and The Plight of Icarus
@Gambit

The sound of metal clashing would throw Cyrus off for a moment, but it didn't take him long to put the pieces together. He could sense that this red suited warrior was a lot more powerful than he was expecting. It didn't look like he was wearing armor but somehow he had clothing as durable as a suit of armor. Surprise would appear on his face. He's not even the leader. Was this what Lord Apollo meant when he said... that? A frown followed next as he watched Deadpool fly into the air, do a summersault, pull a gun out from somewhere and spraying his direction with 5 bullets.

"Unyielding Cycle Spear-Ughhkk!"

Cyrus stood and begun to spin his haki empowered trident, taking a bullet in the shoulder before successfully deflecting the others and clashing with the mercenary's blade. Though he had struggled to keep up with Reynolds, Cyrus was unyielding. Something in him had changed after Wade flew down towards him. Enhancing his left hand in black armament haki, Cyrus would reach over to grab Reynolds' blade, pivot beside the merc with a mouth while weaving the blunt end of the trident over the red garbed man's head and under his own armpit, before twisting sideways and attempting to smack Reynolds' in his left temple and separate him from his weapon.

"A Trident in the Road"

The fishman would spit out blood as he grit his teeth. The gunshot wound hurt. He felt heavy. Thoughts began to swim. He blinked hard in order to focus but he couldn't manage to censor his words.

"I'll prove Lord Apollo wrong!"

His words were gurgled on account of the flaming arrow in the side of his neck. He hadn't noticed it in the commotion. Maybe that was what was making his body feel heavy. The muscles in his neck and face tensed up as he held in his pain. It didn't matter what he was told. He was going to change things.

Unyielding Cycle Spear (PD)
Durability 86. Town Level + 2 (Hardening) = Mountain Level

A Trident in the Road (B Rank Attack)
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (B Rank Attack) + 2 (Hardening) = 7. Mountain Level

Gambit had grown distracted by the scent of heaven appealing to his senses. He succumbed to the sweet embrace of sweet thoughts, yet they lingered only for a short moment. He had seen that there was true pain and suffering in the eyes of Niobe. Tears had fallen down her face, yet as quickly as the pain came, her stoic and unfeeling gaze returned, in spite of her red puffy eyes. The Prince of the Pirates and T-Bag both offered to take the queen away from this place, she would only not weakly. A couple of her nearby soldiers would attempt to assist Niobe as they began to walk back towards the Eros Cafe.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Deadpool vs Cyrus
Reynolds continued to spar against the might of the Fishman-Olympian hybrid. The Vampirate commander fired 5 bullets in which one of them dug into Cyrus' shoulder, evading the rest. As he thrust his blade, it clashed against Cyrus' trident, creating sparks of Haki between them. Reynolds grinned, allowing his opponent to feel his sturdiness. But this over-confidence allowed him to be wide open for a clear shot.

A loud thud resonated from his temple after his opponent grabbed his weapon and landed his foot on it, sending him several meters away from the opponent and away from his blade. Reynolds grunted as soon as his body rammed against the ground. But for some reason when he assessed his body, no injuries at all. "This suit is as magical as it could be. That's a strong kick."
Arsenals:
- Deadpool Magnum 69 and Sea Prism Stone Bullets
- 2x Knives
- Deadpool I & II (C-Rank Swords)
- Deadpool S-rank Suit (requires 85 Science): Destroyed after a small country level attack or 3 island level attacks
(85 vitality to use) - 35 invention points

He got up. Shrugged the specks of dust off his skinny and black and red raid suit. "Oi, gimme that back. Whatever! I still have one here."

When he said that, he dashed forth his foe and held the Deadpool II blade in his outstretched right arm. After sprinting, his jet-propelled boots activated and sent him above his opponent before he swung it hard down with blisters of Haki intertwining the katana. He roared!

"Great Dragon Shock!"
Great Dragon Shock: Daishinkan consists of the user running toward his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down.
- DPR: A, requires 61 Mastery, 61 Strength, and 61 Movement Speed
  • 8. Island Level

Inside the cafe, the two guards having assisted Niobe would split. Gambit immediately strode towards Niobe and wiped away her tears. He then held her chin and lift it gently so that they would be gazing into each other's eyes. "This will all soon be over, I promise.".

Gambit put his right palm against her back and pulled her against his chest, embracing her with the most tender and sincerest bullshit this world has ever had. "Or we can just forget everything here and live the life we both deserve."

"Away from all the worries and demons this world has."

"T-Bag, you're the captain now."

"Bullshit Pretty. Bullshit!"
, T-Bag said. "Let's get your ass up and let's hurry to this fucking Apollo."

Outside, the dwarven physicians are now striding on the way to Eros cafe with their magical herbs and medicine boxes in tow. Quickly, they assessed the situation and started to give commands to their staff. "Who is in charge of these lowly knights?", Doc Brynja asked, shouting.

"Take them to the nearest vacant dwelling and we'll assess their needs. I need information about their medical history and if they have allergies to plants or not. Now!", he continued.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Deadpool vs Cyrus
Reynolds continued to spar against the might of the Fishman-Olympian hybrid. The Vampirate commander fired 5 bullets in which one of them dug into Cyrus' shoulder, evading the rest. As he thrust his blade, it clashed against Cyrus' trident, creating sparks of Haki between them. Reynolds grinned, allowing his opponent to feel his sturdiness. But this over-confidence allowed him to be wide open for a clear shot.

A loud thud resonated from his temple after his opponent grabbed his weapon and landed his foot on it, sending him several meters away from the opponent and away from his blade. Reynolds grunted as soon as his body rammed against the ground. But for some reason when he assessed his body, no injuries at all. "This suit is as magical as it could be. That's a strong kick."
Arsenals:
- Deadpool Magnum 69 and Sea Prism Stone Bullets
- 2x Knives
- Deadpool I & II (C-Rank Swords)
- Deadpool S-rank Suit (requires 85 Science): Destroyed after a small country level attack or 3 island level attacks
(85 vitality to use) - 35 invention points

He got up. Shrugged the specks of dust off his skinny and black and red raid suit. "Oi, gimme that back. Whatever! I still have one here."

When he said that, he dashed forth his foe and held the Deadpool II blade in his outstretched right arm. After sprinting, his jet-propelled boots activated and sent him above his opponent before he swung it hard down with blisters of Haki intertwining the katana. He roared!

"Great Dragon Shock!"
Great Dragon Shock: Daishinkan consists of the user running toward his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down.
  • 8. Island Level

Inside the cafe, the two guards having assisted Niobe would split. Gambit immediately strode towards Niobe and wiped away her tears. He then held her chin and lift it gently so that they would be gazing into each other's eyes. "This will all soon be over, I promise.".

Gambit put his right palm against her back and pulled her against his chest, embracing her with the most tender and sincerest bullshit this world has ever had. "Or we can just forget everything here and live the life we both deserve."

"Away from all the worries and demons this world has."

"T-Bag, you're the captain now."

"Bullshit Pretty. Bullshit!"
, T-Bag said. "Let's get your ass up and let's hurry to this fucking Apollo."

Outside, the dwarven physicians are now striding on the way to Eros cafe with their magical herbs and medicine boxes in tow. Quickly, they assessed the situation and started to give commands to their staff. "Who is in charge of these lowly knights?", Doc Brynja asked, shouting.

"Take them to the nearest vacant dwelling and we'll assess their needs. I need information about their medical history and if they have allergies to plants or not. Now!", he continued.
Deadpool Vs. Cyrus: An Outcome Foretold
@Gambit

Everything had gone dark for Cyrus. One second he was battling against a powerful foe who wore a red spandex suit, the next he was kneeling before Apollo's throne. His master lounged sideways on his marble throne, eating grapes that a beautiful maiden in a golden bikini fed him. Cyrus waited for Lord Apollo to make a half hearted wave, giving Cyrus the permission to stand. Getting to his feet, Cyrus gave one last salute before speaking confidently.

"Lord Apollo! With great respect, I would like the honor of hunting down this Landyan Morrow fellow for you. He is beneath you and I believe that I-"

Apollo started to laugh a deep belly laugh, causing other figures around them to also begin laughing alongside him. A room full of laughter began to overwhelm Cyrus' senses. Even the bikini clad women attending to Apollo laughed at the young, impassioned man. It filled the young man with a sense of rage, though he dare not show it in front of Lord Apollo. He gripped his trident as he prepared to speak, only to be interrupted by Apollo himself.

"Cyrus, the one you seek to fight matches strength with the Yanko. You will not even cut the hem of his cloak. Even though you are walking to your potential death... I hope that you know that when you are on your death bed... I was only trying to warn you. Hear my voice in your final moments telling you that 'I told you so'."

Apollo grinned down at Cyrus. His teeth shined an unnatural white. All Cyrus could seem to focus on was the outline of his face... as it slowly formed into the face of Deadpool. He was successful as separating the pirate from his weapon, but in the end it didn't seem to matter. His body could hardly keep up with his opponent, and he had taken a lot of damage. Gathering the last bit of his strength, Cyrus drew his trident back. With his last bit of strength, Cyrus flung the weapon just as Deadpool's blade sunk into his chest. Coughing up blood and staring past Deadpool, Cyrus watched with a steely gaze as his trident spun towards Landyan once more. Watching...

Gambit wiped away a tear from Niobe's face. He lifted her chin in order to look her in the eyes. He wanted to reassure her that everything would be okay. Pulling her into his chest, embracing her as he spoke sweet promises of living the life they deserved. The trauma was still fresh for her. Tears continued to stream down her face as she gripped the chest of his jacket. She looked at him with the most desperate look, she almost looked pained to ask.

"Gambit... will you... Kill Apollo for me?"

Her question was completely serious. It's weight would be felt throughout the room. Of course it would be, she was asking a very heavy question. To ask Gambit to murder someone else... it would seem that his answer would not be what cut the tension. The trident of Cyrus would cut it's way into the room, heading for the Prince. Unlike before, Gambit was not in danger, the weapon threatening to cut his jacket.

The medical team did their best to transport the injured to a nearby house, though their bisected bodies were rapidly bleeding out. A platoon leader would provide the medical team with information on the injured. There were at least 80 men and women injured that these doctors needed to treat in a very short amount of time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Medical Units
Inside the dwelling, the medical team immediately attended to the wounded knights of the Niobe's army. 80 individuals would need to be treated in a concise amount of time. There were only 10 ship-dwarven doctors present. The ratio is 1:8. They all lined up.

Brynja, Dundur, Whuzzod, Brewmaul, Ainin, Malvur, Darmond, Bothor, Dunan, and Dranan.
They are dwarves who willingly volunteered to join the army in exchange for overthrowing the current ruler of Dressrossa, La Spada. He wouldn't refuse. Now, they serve as the guardians of the ships, but the rest of the crew would remark them as Ship Fairies as they are as mysterious as their legends say.
  • Bounty: 0
  • Race: Dwarves
  • Height: 0.75"
Statistics:
45x5=225
Strength: 17+24 = 41
Speed: 53+8 = 61
- Movement: 61
- Reaction: 61+5 = 66
Vitality: 45+16 = 61
- Stamina: 61
- Durability: 61
Haki: 45
- Armament: 41
- Awareness: 49
Mind: (65-4) = 61
- Medicine: 61
- Botany: 61

Professions:
- Sailing: ***
- Cook: ***

"Elder Whuzzod!", said Malvur, the youngest of them all. "There are 50 of them who only suffered a minor injury. We have already administered painkillers and antitetanus to their wounds."

"Well done Malvur. How about the rest?", the elder asked caressing his long white beard.

"A good 20 of them have suffered from severe injury. It would take time before it heals. We recommend recuperation in our ship's medical facility.", Malvur suggested.

"And the other 10?", the elder followed up.

"They would need to be amputated.", the young doctor said.

"That's beyond our control but the cyborg units can make amends. Bring them to the Dark Fortress! Now! They would need new sets of limbs with firearms."

"Aye!", the medical unit responded.

Deadpool vs Cryrus
Ryan got back up and quickly dashed forth the common enemy and delivered a very strong attack that went through his foe's chest. Its trident got tossed straight to the cafe but Reynolds did not even care. He stared through the wandering eyes of his opponents and said mockingly, "What's wrong brother? You done for good? I did not even get a single scratch from you, ei?"

The sword that went inside his chest now turned crimson, dripping off the blade and into the ground. Deadpool thrust it even further and upwards. He grunted as he did this morbidity. If Cryrus would not even move, the commander would pull his sword out, and spin to the side before delivering the finishing blow to cut its head. "Make sure Apollo sees through this as well. Super Deadpool!"
Super Deadpool II: A very strong thrust to the target's body.
- DPR: S, requires 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
DPR: 9. Small Country Level

Super Deadpool
: A very strong slash to the target's body.

Inside the Cafe
Gambit wiped away Niobe's tears and they shared emotions chest to chest. The woman was in pain. The prince felt all of this. As they embraced, Landayan would smell the ever-fragrant hair of the woman held against his body. It was a peaceful and soothing emanating scent of the field of flowers. It's like the sun radiated and sprang forth its rays down to the meadow of green and pink Flor de mayo. A hurricane of sunflowers. Dancing dandelions and figs. Hanging vines and floating roses. And as dama de noches and Palma de cera fill the air, they both climb the clouds and sloped down the rainbow. They held each other's hand before Niobe spoke her heart out.
"Gambit... will you... Kill Apollo for me?"
"I shall. My dearest maiden of sorrow. But I am a Morrow. I break the cluster of darkness for a new morrow."

"Tell me where to find this monster..."
, his eyes glaring in vengeance as the trident blew past his jacket without even flinching. It rammed against the wooden wall, breaking through the glasses of wine and sodas. T-Bag stared at the two, nodding. He awaits the woman's response as Hades' Bident once again glowed with all the spirits it once consumed. All of the sins summoned Gambit to cast his wrath upon the Olympian Gods and Goddesses. No holds barred.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Medical Units
Inside the dwelling, the medical team immediately attended to the wounded knights of the Niobe's army. 80 individuals would need to be treated in a concise amount of time. There were only 10 ship-dwarven doctors present. The ratio is 1:8. They all lined up.

Brynja, Dundur, Whuzzod, Brewmaul, Ainin, Malvur, Darmond, Bothor, Dunan, and Dranan.
They are dwarves who willingly volunteered to join the army in exchange for overthrowing the current ruler of Dressrossa, La Spada. He wouldn't refuse. Now, they serve as the guardians of the ships, but the rest of the crew would remark them as Ship Fairies as they are as mysterious as their legends say.
  • Bounty: 0
  • Race: Dwarves
  • Height: 0.75"
Statistics:
45x5=225
Strength: 17+24 = 41
Speed: 53+8 = 61
- Movement: 61
- Reaction: 61+5 = 66
Vitality: 45+16 = 61
- Stamina: 61
- Durability: 61
Haki: 45
- Armament: 41
- Awareness: 49
Mind: (65-4) = 61
- Medicine: 61
- Botany: 61

Professions:
- Sailing: ***
- Cook: ***

"Elder Whuzzod!", said Malvur, the youngest of them all. "There are 50 of them who only suffered a minor injury. We have already administered painkillers and antitetanus to their wounds."

"Well done Malvur. How about the rest?", the elder asked caressing his long white beard.

"A good 20 of them have suffered from severe injury. It would take time before it heals. We recommend recuperation in our ship's medical facility.", Malvur suggested.

"And the other 10?", the elder followed up.

"They would need to be amputated.", the young doctor said.

"That's beyond our control but the cyborg units can make amends. Bring them to the Dark Fortress! Now! They would need new sets of limbs with firearms."

"Aye!", the medical unit responded.

Deadpool vs Cryrus
Ryan got back up and quickly dashed forth the common enemy and delivered a very strong attack that went through his foe's chest. Its trident got tossed straight to the cafe but Reynolds did not even care. He stared through the wandering eyes of his opponents and said mockingly, "What's wrong brother? You done for good? I did not even get a single scratch from you, ei?"

The sword that went inside his chest now turned crimson, dripping off the blade and into the ground. Deadpool thrust it even further and upwards. He grunted as he did this morbidity. If Cryrus would not even move, the commander would pull his sword out, and spin to the side before delivering the finishing blow to cut its head. "Make sure Apollo sees through this as well. Super Deadpool!"
Super Deadpool II: A very strong thrust to the target's body.

Super Deadpool
: A very strong slash to the target's body.

Inside the Cafe
Gambit wiped away Niobe's tears and they shared emotions chest to chest. The woman was in pain. The prince felt all of this. As they embraced, Landayan would smell the ever-fragrant hair of the woman held against his body. It was a peaceful and soothing emanating scent of the field of flowers. It's like the sun radiated and sprang forth its rays down to the meadow of green and pink Flor de mayo. A hurricane of sunflowers. Dancing dandelions and figs. Hanging vines and floating roses. And as dama de noches and Palma de cera fill the air, they both climb the clouds and sloped down the rainbow. They held each other's hand before Niobe spoke her heart out.

"I shall. My dearest maiden of sorrow. But I am a Morrow. I break the cluster of darkness for a new morrow."

"Tell me where to find this monster..."
, his eyes glaring in vengeance as the trident blew past his jacket without even flinching. It rammed against the wooden wall, breaking through the glasses of wine and sodas. T-Bag stared at the two, nodding. He awaits the woman's response as Hades' Bident once again glowed with all the spirits it once consumed. All of the sins summoned Gambit to cast his wrath upon the Olympian Gods and Goddesses. No holds barred.
Solare: The Goldenrod City
@Gambit

Each dwarf would find their hands full ensuring the care of the injured soldiers. Lives of Niobe's men rested in their hands. Only time would tell what the results would be...

As their screams and deliberations went on in the background, Cyrus silently stood. Staring. Watching. Blood dripped down Ryan's blade from the Olympian's chest. Cyrus stared as his trident spun towards the Prince of Pirates. Seemingly without any effort, the attack had been avoided. It was nothing to Gambit. He hadn't even paid Cyrus a moment of his attention. Cyrus reached out towards the pirate captain, a buzzing in his ears only causing a slight distraction. Slowly blinking, he attempted to start walking, but found that his body was out of gas. He was at his limit. There was a sharp feeling in his throat as he swallowed. The curtains had faded to black, and the last thing Cyrus could think to picture was "Lord Apollo-...."

Filled with rage, Landyan Morrow turned towards the beautiful Niobe, aflame with passion to defeat her enemies. His eyes met hers as she stood, shocked by his response. A THUMP could be heard as her heart beat violently, if only for a second. Something was different about Gambit. Hesitating for a moment, the queen gathered herself, then began to explain where Gambit needed to go.

"Eclipsio is essentially 3 Islands. Most people don't know of Unknown Island. That is where you are now. It isn't considered it's own kingdom by the other two islands. Luna is the first island. It is... an Island run by the Olympian Artemis. It is a wild area run by her Maidens. No men are usually allowed to live there. The other island is run by Apollo. It is called Solare, but it is also known as the Goldenrod City. The city is located on a prairie beside a large crevice that excretes a mysterious steam. Some say that Apollo inhales this steam and it allows him to see into the future. It is said that his closest followers can do the same...."

Reaching up and grasping Gambit's jacket once more, the queen would look deep into the pirate's eyes.

"Both Luna and Solare have fought over Unknown Island. They have turned it into a game. All that my people want is there freedom. If you need eternal poses' for these islands, my people will provide you with them."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Deadpool Wins
Cyrus incurred a lot of damage against Ryan Reynolds. And in a dramatic fashion, the 3rd Fleet Commander of the Vampirates dealt the finishing blow, sending the Olympian back to its creator. Deadpool picked up his other katana snatched from him by his foe. He swung them both before sheathing them at once to the holsters on his back. He then revealed his face by pulling his mask off and the crowd rejoiced with his victory.

"Deadpool! Deadpool!", the crowd roared. Reynolds waved at them, smiling. He drew his automatic revolver and fired multiple shots across the heaven, letting the Gods aware of his triumph. He pointed at the sun, mocking its respective god. And as the dwarves are busy attending to the wounded, the crowd, dozens of them rallied around him. Others offered a drink, the others wiping away the blood on his temple and nose. T-Bag watched from afar, celebrating silently as he gave his mate a right thumbs up.

"Pretty!", T-Bag called the Vampirate Chief.

"I know.", Gambit responded as he pulled himself away from Niobe. He turned his gaze to the other woman, Daphne before he strode at her. He held his chin and lifted it gently up. He stared into her comely eyes. He spoke with his guttural voice, full of air. "I shall return."

The prince was gesturing his face too close at the woman. Their lips were separated by a single strand of hair. Whether Gambit would finally get the kiss or not is anyone's guess. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.", he whispered. "and you have the deepest heart."

"Let's head to that Goldenrod City this woman talks about, shall we?"
, T-Bag said with urgency.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Deadpool Wins
Cyrus incurred a lot of damage against Ryan Reynolds. And in a dramatic fashion, the 3rd Fleet Commander of the Vampirates dealt the finishing blow, sending the Olympian back to its creator. Deadpool picked up his other katana snatched from him by his foe. He swung them both before sheathing them at once to the holsters on his back. He then revealed his face by pulling his mask off and the crowd rejoiced with his victory.

"Deadpool! Deadpool!", the crowd roared. Reynolds waved at them, smiling. He drew his automatic revolver and fired multiple shots across the heaven, letting the Gods aware of his triumph. He pointed at the sun, mocking its respective god. And as the dwarves are busy attending to the wounded, the crowd, dozens of them rallied around him. Others offered a drink, the others wiping away the blood on his temple and nose. T-Bag watched from afar, celebrating silently as he gave his mate a right thumbs up.

"Pretty!", T-Bag called the Vampirate Chief.

"I know.", Gambit responded as he pulled himself away from Niobe. He turned his gaze to the other woman, Daphne before he strode at her. He held his chin and lifted it gently up. He stared into her comely eyes. He spoke with his guttural voice, full of air. "I shall return."

The prince was gesturing his face too close at the woman. Their lips were separated by a single strand of hair. Whether Gambit would finally get the kiss or not is anyone's guess. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.", he whispered. "and you have the deepest heart."

"Let's head to that Goldenrod City this woman talks about, shall we?"
, T-Bag said with urgency.
Solare: The Goldenrod City
@Gambit

The scene outside of the Cafe was an amalgamation of emotions. Ryan Reynolds had found victory over the ill-fated Cyrus. Cries of victory mixed with cries of loss. Some celebrated the end of a battle while the battle of others was only beginning. Ryan fired shots into the heavens; mocking the Gods above. They did not answer him. However, Ryan received a standing ovation from his crewmates. These mere mortals were uplifted in their spirits by their companion. Life seemed to sweep through the people as they seemed to be invigorated by the Olympian's defeat. In fact, perhaps it was at this moment of celebration that no one seemed to notice a figure making their way into the Cafe proper.

Inside the Eros Cafe, Gambit and his officers listened to the plight of Queen Niobe before the Prince of Pirate's eyes landed upon Daphne once more. He made his way close to her, half a breath's width from her lips. With this final moment, he poured his heart out to her. He would find that Daphne didn't seem to be bothered by his proximity. She stared back at him with an absolutely astonishing level of cluelessness. The scent of her raspberry lip gloss would assault Gambit's senses. Slowly, she smiled and it looked like she was about to say something when the door would crash open, the figure flopped on the floor before them. Quickly, they stood up to reveal the mink that had been wearing blue armor, but they looked exceedingly different from before. A slender feminine figure stood before them with hands and eyes crackling with static. She looked over at Gambit and Daphne, a look of confusion on her face.

"I... don't mean to intrude...?"

In the chaos of the moment,
the sudden crashing sound had caused Daphne to jump in surprise, her pillow soft lips brushing up against Gambit's own mouth. A bit of her lip gloss now upon the Pirate Captain's "cupid's bow". With a tiny gasp, Daphne would hop back while covering her mouth with her hands. The *squeek squeek* of her leather bodysuit broke the awkward silence as she finally spoke.

"Ope *squeek squeek*, I am so sorry Mr. Gamby.. Oh! Ursy-bear!"

The mink seemed to hesitate in this moment, but balled her fists up and starting walking determinedly towards Gambit. She stared at him intensely before falling to one knee, looking at Gambit's boots.

"Lord Morrow. I kneel before you to beg for my life... I have failed to complete my mission for my Queen. I am no match for you. I cannot go back to Luna now that I am dishonored. I wish to die fighting against Lord Apollo. Please... Lord Morrow... I would ask that you allow me to accompany you to Solare."

The polar bear mink remained in her position until otherwise told by Gambit. It was clear that she was set on her decision. Hearing these words, Daphne's eyes would begin to tear up, covering her mouth with her hands once more...

Regardless of The Pirate Prince's decision, the crew was on their way to the island of Solare after making their goodbyes. They would find that as they sailed through the air over the land that it was lush and particularly sunny. Passing over rolling hills and spanning the prairie land, the Vampirettes would find a large crevice before them, going down as far as their eyes could see. Slithering up the cliff face was white smoke, but that wasn't even the most interesting image before them. Along one side of the crevice, was a beautiful golden city. The Vampirates had arrived to the Goldenrod City.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death of Morrow
The moments seemed to plod on when Gambit's face was almost grinding against Daphne. The woman ─ beautiful and enthralling would captivate the man's heart when her gradient eyes stared into his own. For a second there, they plunge into the garden of harmony, serenading their souls as one. Dandelions flew past them, and hundreds of them drifted along the breeze of the Easterly wind. And the sunshine; its rays crawled against the crimson and evening grass, ever-green.

They were dancing under the fast-moving clouds and the royal sky. Their hands cope with each other. They were laughing like crazy teens. Love is in the air. They finally stop, hearts beating wildly. Thumping madly. Daphne's chest heaved. They were panting against each other before the woman closed her sangley eyes as Gambit hurled his lips dramatically. He pulled her against her and at long last, they locked as one. Butterflies flew and spread across the garden and a solemn love song played in the background. They both spiral in the air skipping the notes and clouds around them. Hairs fluttering in the wind. Until a bear growled beneath the forest, tangent to the meadow of cupid.

The music stopped. The clouds vanished. And the garden was dispersed along with it. The meadow quickly reverted into the ugly Eros Cafe and when Gambit turned his ears, he heard the approaching mammal that talks.
"I... don't mean to intrude...?"
He was about to sentence the devil but Daphne's initial reaction saved all of the people there when her lips brushed against his. She was mortified. But Gambit was mortalised. And he died that very moment. T-Bag saw that his eyes quickly morphed into red hearts, in love forevermore. He didn't hear everything Ursa said, he was iced at that very moment.

"Forget about it!", T-Bag said loudly. His voice boomed across the cafe. "Bitch won't even wake for a very long time. But as the Vice-Chief of the crew, I hereby approve this alliance. We sail to Solare. Let no man escape the wrath of the Vampirates!"

Several hours later, the Dark Fortress boarded all the injured knights of Niobe and inside the laboratory, the cyborgs are placing mechanical arms into their severed limbs. Many others already recovered with bandages on. Reynolds, T-Bag, and the doctors watched as the ship finally set on the land of the sun. Gambit on the other hand still trapped inside the dream.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death of Morrow
The moments seemed to plod on when Gambit's face was almost grinding against Daphne. The woman ─ beautiful and enthralling would captivate the man's heart when her gradient eyes stared into his own. For a second there, they plunge into the garden of harmony, serenading their souls as one. Dandelions flew past them, and hundreds of them drifted along the breeze of the Easterly wind. And the sunshine; its rays crawled against the crimson and evening grass, ever-green.

They were dancing under the fast-moving clouds and the royal sky. Their hands cope with each other. They were laughing like crazy teens. Love is in the air. They finally stop, hearts beating wildly. Thumping madly. Daphne's chest heaved. They were panting against each other before the woman closed her sangley eyes as Gambit hurled his lips dramatically. He pulled her against her and at long last, they locked as one. Butterflies flew and spread across the garden and a solemn love song played in the background. They both spiral in the air skipping the notes and clouds around them. Hairs fluttering in the wind. Until a bear growled beneath the forest, tangent to the meadow of cupid.

The music stopped. The clouds vanished. And the garden was dispersed along with it. The meadow quickly reverted into the ugly Eros Cafe and when Gambit turned his ears, he heard the approaching mammal that talks.

He was about to sentence the devil but Daphne's initial reaction saved all of the people there when her lips brushed against his. She was mortified. But Gambit was mortalised. And he died that very moment. T-Bag saw that his eyes quickly morphed into red hearts, in love forevermore. He didn't hear everything Ursa said, he was iced at that very moment.

"Forget about it!", T-Bag said loudly. His voice boomed across the cafe. "Bitch won't even wake for a very long time. But as the Vice-Chief of the crew, I hereby approve this alliance. We sail to Solare. Let no man escape the wrath of the Vampirates!"

Several hours later, the Dark Fortress boarded all the injured knights of Niobe and inside the laboratory, the cyborgs are placing mechanical arms into their severed limbs. Many others already recovered with bandages on. Reynolds, T-Bag, and the doctors watched as the ship finally set on the land of the sun. Gambit on the other hand still trapped inside the dream.
Tyranny: The Vampirates meet Python
@Gambit

The inhabitants of the Dark Fortress would find themselves at the outer edge of the golden city. The buildings seemed to be made from limestone with rounded bronze roofs. Citizens seemed to walk nonchalantly along the winding brick roads. Smoke plumed from the crevice, giving the Dark Fortress some cover if they had approached from the back side of the city. The shimmering golden palace resided on this side, just as Ursa Major had discussed with T-Bag in a discussion during their journey to Solare...

"Vice-Captain T-Bag, Lord Apollo has powerful foresight, but I think that it would be most prudent for us to stealthily approach the city proper. I have heard rumors that he has captured a great beast recently. A mythical serpent capable of swallowing fire and brushing off even the black arrows of Madame Artemis. My Queen calls the beast Python and somehow he has tamed this beast to protect his city." Ursa Major stated with a slight shiver. She stood before T-Bag and anyone else who might be interested in the intel that she had. The polar bear mink seemed to be anxiously pacing back and forth before the First Mate. As she spoke, she would speak with her entire body, being sure to emphasize the last word of every sentence. "The city is built on the side of a crevice in a beautiful meadow of Goldenrods. The palace is in the back of the city, closest to the smoky hole. I heard that Lord Apollo likes to go out on a private platform in order to inhale the fumes. Some think it seems to help him with his prophesies. If we approach from the smoke, I bet we could attack him from that platform. That is our best bet to take him on..."

It would appear that Ursa Major's information would be accurate. Below them in the fog, a circular platform sat connected to the palace. No one was out on the platform. Everything seemed to be quiet and according to plan, until a screech from the center of the city rang out through the skies. ROAAAAAAHHHHHH! A monstrous figure seemed to rise above the rooftops. The sunlight would seem to hit the figure just right, reflecting off of them and seeming to momentarily blind those who looked upon it. A golden dragon started to fly in the direction of the Dark Fortress. Screams of the citizens below shortly followed.

ROAAAAAAHHH-URK!

Unfortunately for the fearsome beast, it seemed to jerk to a stop and lose altitude for a brief moment. If anyone who looked upon it closely, they would notice that a collar and chain held the beast just outside of reach of the palace. It would attempt to fight against it's restraints, but it was unsuccessful. A bead of sweat would fall from Ursa Major's forehead. It seemed that she hadn't expected the beast to have noticed the group from that distance. Fortunately, it would seem that no-one within the city had any idea what was wrong with the beast. If Gambit happened to be listening, he would be able to hear the screams of those witnessing Python up close.

"What is going on with Python!? Are we being attacked!?"

"I don't see anything. Maybe he is still mad about Lord Apollo chaining him up in the town square!"

"Who the hell cares!? We need to get the hell out of here before he takes it out on us!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Vampirates started to traverse the water between Solare and the Unnamed Island. Aboard the Dark Fortress, Ursa spoke with T-Bag in a distressed manner. It was very apparent based on his back-and-forth pacing. The Vice-Captain was beginning to feel dizzy following her movements and her long talk. He broke his silence.

"If that shitty foreteller could see the future. There's no reason to conceal our arrival. He already knew we were going for him, no?"

"Can you please─"
, T-Bag yelled, holding his temples with both palms before swaying them down in annoyance.

"Can you please stop walking back and forth?!"

"Chill and sit down right ova here."
, T-Bag said, gesturing to a chair right beside him. "There."

T-Bag laid his back against the chair situated in the captain's chamber inside the Dark Fortress. As the acting captain due to Gambit's daydream expression, he has to decide for the crew. "This Apollo you are so afraid of."

"What are his abilities other than Foresight?"
, T-Bag asked and something Gambit would not even try to do ever. The Vice-captain is a wise man and was a seasoned Mafia Don or Godfather back in the day when he first met Gambit. He's known to gather intel before he acts. "How strong is he and what are the weapons he normally uses?"

"I need to know because the chances of me facing him off are pretty high. Take it as a precautionary measure. But this serpent you told us. It makes you shiver. It's that scary I guess but before going here, we have seen much more troublesome events. Pretty right there daydreaming, just died 9 times when fighting against Hades and the crown of the Underworld. We've seen spirits and creatures none of the outer worlds has thrown upon us. It's a total mystery. I guess Olympians are all bound by these unexplainable shits."

The team finally entered the crevice that divides the meadow and the ocean. As they coursed through the smog, a circular platform sat connected to the palace, unguarded. Reynolds who was resting suddenly woke up. It appeared that his Observation Haki has been active all this time. "What was that?!", he said, fazed.

And then a distant screech from the centre of the city resonated upon them. Growing louder each second that passed. Like a blade cast against the wall, it was an annoying noise. A humongous shadow sprang forth from the clouds above them, hovering over them like mad. And alas, a golden dragon emerged from its hide, turning the citizens into a panic. The two commanders put a scowl on their faces.

"Is that?", T-Bag asked Ursa.

Like someone who lost its sanity, the beast seemed to plummet to their ship like a clap of thunder but suddenly, it was put to a stop. A massive gust of wind blew past the ship upon its halt. Making their hair and clothing flutter against the deck of the ship. "It's tied up like a prison. Unlike Cerberus, this shit is captive."

Cerberus, the hound Gambit collected from defeating Hades bounced out of its crib, growling in unison with the mythical serpent.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Major Ursa listened intently to the words spoken by T-bag. The horrors the man spoke of seemed even beyond her comprehension, the dead rising again and again? She felt her fur rising on her skin, and had it not already been white, surely it would have paled further. For a moment she stood there frozen in place mulling over the words the pirate had spoken. Only the bestial roar of Python itself broke her out of her trance.

"Is that?", T-Bag asked Ursa.
Sorry, yes. Ursa said, flustered by both the words and the dragon. That is indeed Python.

And to answer your previous inquiries, Apollo is a great swordsman, but his true mastery is the bow. He is just as great as master Artemis, and I have never seen either of them miss their mark. Ursa paused, realizing she had inadvertently revealed information about Artemis too. Unforgivable, even though most anyone would be able to inform the pirates of this feat.

His arrows are said to have magical properties, blinding your eyes and confuse your senses. Ursa continued, but her words less confident as she went on. I have even heard that he may be able heal with his arrows. That is all I know and have heard.

__________________________________________________​

In Solare, villagers scattered before the fearsome beast, only able to escape because its attention was elsewhere. Restrained by its chains as it was, the dragon kept itself in the air despite its bound, its great wings sending winds crashing downs on the town below. Although the buildings themselves were able to withstand the immense pressure, several animals and loose objects were not so lucky. Livestock cried as they were thrown across the ground, carts shattered against stone walls.

I cannot believe you would harm those you are to protect. Apollo said, having emerged from this castle overlooking Solare. There was no way he would not see through what was causing his new beast such distress, given how openly the pirates were approaching. Standing on his balcony he saw his dragon fight against the chains, the Dark Fortress sailing through the air itself toward his lands. He raised his left hand that held his bow, laying an arrow across the wood and pulling back. Fly free.

Loosing his arrow, the projectile soared through the air with great precision. Yet it did not seek out the pirates, nor Python to defend the villagers. In fact it sought no life, instead it cut through metal. The metal that bound Python. Chains snapped, loose ends falling to the earth below. Free as it had been before, the golden beast pushed off, soaring forward toward the pirate ship.

Earn your freedom, beast o' mine.

Python Stats:
Level 80
80x5=400
Martial/Race Boosts

Strength: 72 +29 = 101
Speed: 72 +29 = 101
Movement: 101​
Reaction: 101​
Vitality: 72 +29 = 101
Stamina: 101​
Durability: 101​
Martial Arts: 100
Dragon's Maw: 100​
Golden Scales: 100​
Haki: 84
Armament(offense): 81​
Observation(awareness): 87​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Dark Fortress finally penetrated the suburbia of Solare. Albeit, a great danger naturally ripened before their eyes. In the midst of Ursa and T-Bag's conversation, the Vice-Captain of the crew drew a pea of sweat in his temples before rolling down his cheeks. He turned to the Golden Dragon above, and Reynolds' initial reaction was. "I don't see T-Bag this surprised quite often.". But as an Awareness Haki master, Reynolds could not deny the fact that the flying beast in front of them was a real threat.

Cerberus joined the scene, the three heads of the foreign hound gnarling. Their saliva drooled to the Adam Wooden deck of the massive black vessel. T-Bag tried to stride towards the dog but since he's not their master, the genetic beast pushed through, bumping T-Bag who stood 8 feet but seemed a tiny trunk as compared to the 15-foot hellhound. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!", Cerberus roared as he saw the dragon freed from its chains.

The ship began to ascend even further, thanks to the otherworldly power of their captain to make inanimate objects afloat despite his nap. There was a little over 400 metres before they'd reach the citadel of Apollo but as they drew closer, so was the dragon. Cerberus rushed towards the bow and bellowed even blaring. His growl was no ordinary for it swiftly fashioned numerous wisps of greenish element, akin to fire. A few seconds later, the wisps turned into orbs as large as their mouths. With a gentle lean backward, his chest popped out, and three orbs of destructive flame ascended to the location of the dragon. A warm welcome.
Hell Fire Ensemble: The three heads shot fireball altogether to launch in three directions in order to hit multiple targets at once.
- DPR: A, AOE, requires 81 Cerberus Breath, 81 Strength, inflicts Major burn
  • 7. Mountain Level

"What was that?!", T-Bag said. "I-it's like an ensemble of fire. When that shit hit me in Serapis, it seemed that my body was sent elsewhere.", he continued with a scowl on his face.

As T-Bag recalled his experience against Cerberus, his eyes started to gaze upon the larger target who just unloosed an arrow to free the flying serpent. "Reynolds, how do scale his power against mine?"

They shared a glance but Reynolds would not utter a word. "I see."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Python was free, its chains snapped. Partially it wanted to simply escape its captivity in full, but something about the oncoming pirate ship floating through the air toward Solare caused the great beast to retaliate. The sun shining down from above, its scales reflected the sunlight, giving the appearance of a jeweled mass flying toward the pirates.

Ursa Major watched as Cerebus emerged from the hold, ready to defend his master's domain. A bestial roar escaped the three headed hound, and three fireballs were fired forward, aiming to burn the dragon. Ursa watched in horror, grabbing hold of T-bag, speaking hurriedly with fear in her voice.
Did you not hear what I said? It can swallow flames!

Fires catapulted through the air sought out the golden beast, seeking to take down the scourge known as Python. A being of hell, Cerebus was well versed in fire, yet there was another creature here more impressive in that regard than Cerebus. Seeing the fireballs bearing down on it, Pythons great jaws swung open, and from deep within its throat a glow of similar hue might be seen from the correct angle. In swoop of its long neck, the great drake swallowed all three fireballs whole.

Not even pausing or halting from the attack, Python turned its head back toward the Dark Fortress, opening its jaws again. The fires that had been contained within had been transformed, empowered to another level. Spewing the fires back out, toward the pirate ship, it transformed into a wave of fire, large enough to encompass all of the vessel. Even if there were strong pirates on board that could survive the fire, unless it was stopped many of the others and possibly the ship itself, would perish.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cerberus triggered the attack and cast three fireballs of massive sizes skyward at Phyton. But the latter was free. Free to do what she's meant to do. T-Bag and the others peeked at the dragon but shielded their eyes against the sun's reflection on its scales. Ursa grabbed T-Bag and reiterated that it could swallow flames. "I heard it! But I am not that dog!"

The hellhound's attack ascended, like an ensemble of hellfire. Phyton reached out and opened its jaw before devouring all three flames from hell like it was nothing. It plummeted to the Dark Fortress only to halt momentarily. And from the same mouth, she used to absorb the attack, a more robust version would erupt. T-Bag's and Reynolds' eyes widened in horror as a lake of fire descended to engulf their vessel. "!??"

Here came Cerberus once more. From the bow he stood on, his four paws would push the surface and leap towards the incoming hall of flame. As he skyrocketed, he spun in rapid succession and the fire that would devour the ship would spiral in his body. Within seconds, the very element took the form of a fire twister launched along himself directed to Phyton. It was not only charged with flame but scythes made of wind would emerge from within. And he roared. "Grrrooooooooooooooooowl!"

Fissure Break Wind Encampment Claws: Cerberus first spins around extremely fast and creates a strong tornado of the heat wave. The tornado then engulfs his opponent. Inside the tornado, the wind slices his claws produced and hit his opponent like a sharp knife.
- DPR A: requires 81 Cerberus Breath, 81 Cerberus Maul, inflicts Minor burn
  • 7. Mountain Level

Meanwhile, T-Bag ordered the crew to navigate the Dark Fortress further up where Apollo is. And using the enhanced jet boosters equipped to the tail of the ship, it would burst upwards at the speed of sound. It was the safest choice the Vice-Captain did for once it settled down Apollo's fortress, they could avoid the dragon's wrath. Leaving everything at Cerberus.

"Give my Germa canister.", he ordered a crew.

"Sir, it's impossible. it's tied at the back of the middle Cerberus."

"What?!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ursa was shocked by the chaos aboard the pirate ship. For someone who had acted like he was in charge, T-bag didn't seem to have any control of what was going on. She watched as the great dog leapt into the air and flames, barreling through with its own body. T-bag himself called out for something that belonged to him, only to be told the dog had jumped overboard. What she gotten herself into, Ursa thought to herself.

Python watched as the ship soared upwards as the creature that had spewed flames towards the drake leapt through the flames, sending flaming gusts of air that also aimed to cut into its scales. Alas, as the attack was on the same level of intensity as as the flames it had just cut through, there would be little power left. And as such, the dragon didn't even bother to react, instead letting its scales deal with defenses. Instead it arced its body so the golden scales also were arrayed in a pattern that would redirect light back toward Cerebus, blinding the beast temporarily.
Golden Scales:
The user has an increased durability of Golden Scales mastery/5 due to the toughness of their scales.
(Brings python's durability up to 120 and mountain level default)

Golden Ray:
The user is able to position their body to direct light(often sunlight) toward their opponent to blind them.
Requires: 61 Golden Scales mastery
Immediately afterwards, Python flapped its wings, soaring upward toward the Dark Fortress approaching from below. Jaws agape, the beast aimed to tear into the hull from beneath, its blindspot. Yet its senses were also perked, sensing for other actions around itself.
Dragon's Jaw
The user bites down on their target, its plethora of teeth digging and tearing into the target, be it living or object, aiming to tear it to shreds.
Requires: 81 strength, 81 mastery
Island Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ominous music played in the background the moment Cerberus tried to reach the dragon with the spiralling heat wave and wind scythes. However, the moment it rammed, it was as if the attack was not augmented at all. Something has to be fixed. The scales were tougher than steel. It's like hitting a diamond with no firepower to cut through the gem. What's worse, the dragon angled its body so that the ray of the sun would penetrate the sight of the poor hellhound. And it was a success. Briefly blinding the dog from the nether, it would fall back to nothingness. He was just a dog after all.

Seeing him fall, T-Bag to the rescue. Jazz, an elegant music played as the second in command dove to catch Cerberus. Using his feet to kick the air with such force he would reach the dog in time. Activating a button situated at the centre of the canister, the three-head canine morphed into a soldier of science. Quickly adapting to its technology, the jet boosters played. Enter Cerberus, the Genetic Beast with his red and black suit. T-Bag followed using Sky Walk back to the vessel. However, the dragon already went for a devastating blow at the ship's rear, tearing its hull. The Dark Fortress shook as if a quake just occurred and the crew inside stumbled and fell, including Reynolds. "What was that?!"

Gambit was thrown from his chamber, head first from one side to another. Still asleep.

As an awareness user, Reynolds should have always kept this activated but he was one of the few fools within the crew. "Reynolds! Think fast!", T-Bag yelled from the distance as he tried to close in the behemoth flying. Being scolded, Reynolds the best sniper in the crew readied his gear, aiming at the dragon as the ship rotates on its own after the impact. Locking the target, he aimed for the head of the sky reptile, pressing the trigger once with his top bullet in hand. To ascertain the kill, haki was deployed into the ammo. "Eat this!"
100 base DPR + S rank bullet + COA = 9. Small Country Level

T-Bag's ascent was fast but he was not headed back to the ship, he screamed at Ursa before shifting his gaze to Apollo's hide. Wake Gambit up! Cerberus followed with his raid suit on, and like a wolf to its prey, three jaws wide open, ready to maul the strangest one. "RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!"
  • 7. Mountain Level

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ursa nodded hurriedly at the command from T-bag, this was a dire situation. Even if she wasn't part of the pirate crew, she still valued her own hide, and did not wish to become food for the dragon. She rushed through the ship as it shook and tumbled, and wondered to herself how waking this man was necessary. There was no way he slept through all this chaos and carnage, surely.

She was proven otherwise once she reached the room the captain slept in, seeing him still sprawled out on the bed, non-responsive. What kind of man was this? A shake or yell would never wake him up, as he had already slept through worse. Ursa's eyes fell on something scattered on the floor between her and the bed Landayan slept on. It was a long piece of wood, shaped almost like a bat. Picking it up with her hands, she measured her options once more before raising the wood into the air. Swinging down, she aimed to hit the captain across the chest, but a sudden movement of the ship caused her lose her balance and strike him in the face.

Python tore free a chunk of the ship, letting go of the hull as it fell aside through the air. Letting out a deep roar, the dragon sensed two several entities focusing on it. Cerebus came from below, and Reynolds aimed its gun at the beast, both aiming to kill or maim the golden terror. It was then that color seemed to drain from its scales, fading to black, even its long fangs which it turned toward the gunman.

Both attacked came at Python simultaneously, but the dragon its attention on the most deadly of the two. Black teeth chewed down on the projectile, slightly chipping but otherwise the bullet left the dragon unharmed. Cerebus however bit into its body, teeth digging into the side of the dragon. The haki and deep scales provided a good level of defense however, and although the dragon cried out in anger and pain, it would not cause great damage to it, though it might have some difficulty moving later.

However, just as Cerebus bit down on its body, the dragon would make the scales on its body flare, much like raised hair on a human's body. Then, twisting its body and pushing off, each of its thousands of scales would aim to shred the inside of Cerebus' mouths and rest of its head. With every moment Python's anger would rise, more and more, its determination to eradicate these ants that dared intrude on its domain.

Dragon's Jaw
The user bites down on their target, its plethora of teeth digging and tearing into the target, be it living or object, aiming to tear it to shreds.
Requires: 81 strength, 81 mastery
Island Level +2(haki) = large country level

Shredding Scales
The user flares their scales, having them stand up almost like hair on their body, then moved their body. Anything that comes into contact with the scales be cut by thousands of little blades, much like a shredder.
Island Level +2(haki) = large country level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ursa headed to the master's chamber where Landayan was in. The ship racked sideways and aft and so was the Bear Mink. The captain of the Fortress would be seen rolling back and forth in this situation. It was at this very moment that the mink would find something he would use to wake the prince up. A weapon Gambit himself forged back in Laughing Archipelago. She aimed for the chest but due to the continuous motion of the ship, the bat hammered the head. [BOINK!!!]

And yet, the prince was still dead. "That's no use!", one of the dwarven doctors said, Elder Whuzzod. The one with the half-bald head and white beard. "He could be in a state of hibernation. The Chief's main and only weakness is women. That was the same reason he was captured by Princess Reiju Vinsmoke when he tried to conquer the Germa Kingdom. Thanks to Vice-Captain T-Bag's leadership and they made it happen. If this prolongs, T-Bag might be facing the Olympian Apollo alone. And when he woke up, it would be too hard to battle against the Queen of Luna, Artemis."

"You might be asking if I have a specific drug to wake him up. There's none. Only another fantasy could do the trick.", the dwarf massaged his beard and thought. A lightbulb emerged above his head comically and fashioned a brilliant idea within. "Summon Lady Niobe. Daphne's accidental kiss put him in this dire situation and perhaps, another lady to enter his hallucination could reverse the trigger. Now!"

Another kiss to wake the prince? Possible. But that depends if the lady is allowed. But that is their best shot.

Meanwhile, outside the ship, T-Bag kept on soaring up to reach the fortress of Apollo and he was about to land using Sky Walk. He made several more kicks in the air to keep himself afloat and finally, the surface of the land is within his reach. He dove to the soil and his landing created a little crater upon impact. The ship continued to spin and the anchor danced along with it. The rest of the knights of Niobe and the Vampirate dwarves gathered around the anchor and threw it all skywards for T-Bag to catch. And he did. As soon as he grabbed the anchor he placed the hook around the pillars of the castle to secure its position while Reynolds and Cerberus battled against the monster.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGGG!", bellowed the hound from hell when the scales of Phyton flared in the midst of his prior attack. The insides of his mouth were ripped and blood significantly squirted from it. It hurts and he knew it did. But it was not that fatal to end the lives of the three heads. Angered, the dog would push his paws against the dragon and instrumentally used the raid used to hover in the air. He growled with all his might against the body of the sky behemoth. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!". The uproar produced a concentrated energy around their mouths and this energy would subsequently unloose with such ferocity it harnessed shockwave upon its release.
Cerberus' Vengeful Growl: The three heads growl powerfully that it sends out a strong shockwave at the target area, blasting them away.
- DPR: S, requires 100 Cerberus Maul, 100 Strength
  • 8. Island Level

"That's no use!", Reynolds remarked. "If only this dog knows how to use Haki. His raw strength would be magnified tenfolds to our advantage."

Cerberus heard of this and started thinking that it could have been the reason why he was hurt by Phyton's defence. He spread his senses across the battlefield. And finally, felt something from Reynolds' next move.

Reynolds finally dove into the dragon with his two guns in tow. He already fired one of his strongest bullets. He only got four and he needed to be more patient. With that, he rapidly shifts the magazine to the lesser destructive (A-Ranks), whereby he has unlimited reserves. "With this one, I can fire as many as I want to rapidly."

"Prepare yourself Phyton! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

In a prompt sequence, the gunner grinned like an evil although his face with his red mask as he blasted his pistols numerous times while constantly trying to get close to the enemy. Each pull of the trigger would send rapid recoils into his arms and twenty steel casings erupted off the barrel. The scent of the gunpowder quickly emanated in the air. Bullets came punching through the margin, all encased with Haki.
  • 8. Island Level x 20

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ursa was shocked to see that her strike hit the pirate captain squarely in the face, yet she was even more shocked to learn that it didn't even cause him to stir at all. Yet all of that paled compared to the explanation given from the doctor. What sort of helpless man was this that fell into a coma only because his lips accidentally touched those of a woman's? She also felt slightly offended at the suggestion that she go fetch Lady Niobe, since Ursa was a woman herself, though she was happy to not have to kiss the man.

Shaking her head, she hurried out the room. Not long after Ursa returned, Niobe in tow.
And so Daphne apparently accidentally kissed him, which caused such a reaction that he passed out and can't be woken up.

Niobe stopped in the doorway, anger apparent on her face. She had trusted herself and her people to this man, and he had ended up kissing another woman as well as deciding to sleep in such a precarious situation. She took in the scene, the prince sprawled on the bed, unresponsive. With something akin to a growl she walked across the room and grabbed him by the collar, planting an angry kiss on his face. You better wake up now, you deadbeat!

As T-bag was moving through the air an arrow flew through the air out from the smoke, coated in blackness. Having travelled from atop Apollo's castle, the arrow was aiming to strike the pirate right before he touched down, taking advantage of the attention he would focus on the ground itself just then. Apollo, still on his balcony had watched the battle in the skies from a distance, and noticed one of the figures separating themselves from the rest. He was not going to let himself be surprised by these mongrels.
S-rank + 2 haki = Small Country Level

Python was growing angrier and angrier by the second, the two foes pushing the dragon more than even Apollo had done. Cerebus unleashed three roars, aiming to blast Python away, but the dragon opened its own mouth again, unleashing a wave of black flames. Clashing with the shockwaves unleashed by their foe, they two attacks would press against one another in the air, then erupting in even greater fires and destruction to either side, possibly engulfing the Dark Fortress too.

Reynolds attack came just after, but Python had dealt with his attacks like this before already, and the dragon already having its scales raised up as blades simply twisted its body and started spinning around itself quickly. Doing so would send out a barrage of airblades in all directions. In fact it would not only cut down most of the bullets, but it would likely hit both Reynolds and Cerebus unless they averted it somehow, but it would also cut into the flying ship that still was close by. Any bullets that made it past the barrage would be cut apart by the scales they tried to penetrate.

Dragon's Breath
The user unleashes a wide breath of fire at their target.
S-rank + 2 haki = Small Country Level
1 level above clashing

Storm of Scales
The user flares their scales, having them stand up almost like hair on their body, then spins around, creating a storm of airblades erupting around them in all directions, as well as cutting anything that touches the user's scales.
S-rank + 2 haki = Large Country Level
2 levels above clashing

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
T-Bag soared into the heavens and before he made his dock, an arrow was released towards his path. Right behind the smoke, it emerged right in front of T-Bag! "Shit!", he expressed, alarmed. His eyes grew big and reacted as fast as possible. But he'd be a little too late to avoid the attack having been preoccupied by the current events below. He tried to dodge the attack by using Sky Walk to the right, but the nock of the arrow still penetrated the muscle on his left shoulder, skinning the respective bone. His flesh tore away and winced in pain. However, as the second-in-command of the crew, he pursued his approach and made it home. He held the anchor his crew has thrown and as swiftly as he could managed to pull and tie it up the pillars of the castle. He stared above where Apollo was, "Huff! Huff! Huff!"

Meanwhile, Reynolds and Cerberus were still dealing with Phyton. The latter managed to deal with the enemies' combination attack. "How could he?", Reynolds said, surprised by the toughness of the beast. In mere seconds, the two would be engulfed with the mixture of Cerberus shockwave and the dragon's black flame thrower. It was the same time, the Dark Fortress crew used the rocket booster akin to a coup de burst to propel them further and made a landing on Apollo's hide.

Luckily, the pirate was wearing something that could withstand the attack briefly. But even so, as he fired back using his pistols, a counter-attack was launched by the dragon ─ air blades in all directions! Most of the bullets were cut in half while some rammed against his raid suit. Thanks to his Armament Haki, his body and suit survived the onslaught. He panted and looked at Cerberus.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!", the hound snarled. He already knew something was off. He knew that his current state would hold nothing against the enemy. He had to level up or he'd die trying. Using the propellers of the raid suit, the dog hovered around the dragon and overthought what he observed and absorbed from the foe so far. He felt a strange aura when fighting the beast. Something similar to the evil will of his former master ─ Hades.

Back inside the Dark Fortress, Niobe finally entered the scene. Angrily, she complied with what the Dwarf said and kissed Morrow in the face. But due to the subsequent racking of the ship, her lips accidentally anchored on Gambit's manly lips. Inside the daydream, he was seen playing with both Niobe and Daphne across the meadow. Giggling, tickling their sides as they continued to play underneath the summer sunlight. It was until, Niobe stopped and put a scowl on her face, pulling Gambit by the collar before kissing him. And the woman said in his dream ─
You better wake up now, you deadbeat!
And he did. Morrow opened his eyes and saw a woman's face above his. He held the shoulders of the poor maiden before gently moving her away. "Niobe?", he said, shocked. "What's going on?"

Back to the battle, Cerberus was trying to mimic what Phyton was doing in his attacks. But he was unsuccessful. Perhaps, he'd be able to learn this if more attacks would land upon him. And so, Cerberus dashed once more, opening its three wide fangs to bite Phyton with all his might, thinking that this time, he would be able to bypass his defence. But without Haki, it might still be impossible.
God Eater: Bites the target with all his might, enough to rip them into shreds.
- DPR: S+, requires 100 Cerberus Maul, 100 Strength
  • 9. Small Country Level

However, Reynolds to the rescue. With his pistols unable to break through, he put them back into the holster before unsheathing one of his swords. He started running towards the opponent with his sword held outstretched in his right arm. And after cladding the steel with Haki, he then executed a two-handed overhead swing in an attempt to split his opponent into two from the top down. "Great Dragon Shock!"
  • 8. Island Level

Cerberus saw how Ryan concentrated and felt the same presence as before. Looks like the dog was finally getting the hang of something.

Top Bottom