- Messages
- 1,137
- Reaction score
- 1,349
- Points
- 6,150
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,510
Meee
anyway short question, I wanna throw in
Who wanna buy the New Tesla Cybertruck?
![]()
Meee
anyway short question, I wanna throw in
Who wanna buy the New Tesla Cybertruck?
![]()
Both LMAOOOOOOOkay let me ask you then... who would you think is lying between Shottie and Mango?
I wanna check Chris this phase to be honestcheck joby if possible
Are you... pursuing me right now?@Chris Mic please say "I am town" or I'll consider you bad
he doesn't seem town tbhI wanna check Chris this phase to be honest
I don't mind triggering traps to see what happens, I am now pursuing you Chris McAre you... pursuing me right now?
I thought it was obvious I am scum reading you man... I feel neglectedAre you... pursuing me right now?
I sent something but don't accept itI don't mind triggering traps to see what happens, I am now pursuing you Chris Mc
Also while you're at it please explain this post to me as well... why do you think both are lying?Both LMAOOOOOO
BTW sorry for not being very online today
To divert the spotlight, obviouslyAlso while you're at it please explain this post to me as well... why do you think both are lying?
Who do you read bad since it seems you are trying to find scumTo divert the spotlight, obviously
No... you're not. You're not pursuing me. It won't work, Odd.I don't mind triggering traps to see what happens, I am now pursuing you Chris Mc
Anti-towns, lie. It's simple. I don't buy their word 100% just for allying with us.Also while you're at it please explain this post to me as well... why do you think both are lying?
Hehe, well tbh I don't know. Mostly everyone gives off mixed vibes.Who do you read bad since it seems you are trying to find scum
seems like he can use something if someone answers that questionAlso while you're at it please explain this post to me as well... why do you think both are lying?
I see. Can you explain why odd irked you?Hehe, well tbh I don't know. Mostly everyone gives off mixed vibes.
Chris is dubious, but I still am irked by Odd
Really because he has no actions to back his claims, and saying he's town beyond any doubt. Just doesn't hold water.I see. Can you explain why odd irked you?
Also your take on Bonnie
yes we can't ignore thisSo much going on but
If we need to verify someone it's gambit imo
He said one of Al Joby and Nessos is scum
We can't ignore this