[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
ooh, fancy :datea: Whatever, jokes on them because I abstained from taking a night action anyways.
[automerge]1593969445[/automerge]

Why?
Anybody asks you to join something is most of the time dodgy.
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Nothing happened to me
And if had to guess the Frogger in WU is whom banned the Pepe usage, they probably consider it racist against frogs
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Well Elon Musk and Todd Howard have proven to be bad for town, full lynches and attacks aimed in their direction.
[automerge]1593971963[/automerge]
Mercenary Overlord is the only line in the writeup that uses a blob emote, the rest are Pepes
[automerge]1593972260[/automerge]
Yesterday it was shady offer (Neuralink network), rich white guy (Elon Musk), avatar change (Rej)

Today it's shady offer (Skyrim Fridge), rich white guy (Todd Howar), avatar change (Mango)


I believe Mango has been converted and never made a Todd Howard role
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Well Elon Musk and Todd Howard have proven to be bad for town, full lynches and attacks aimed in their direction.
[automerge]1593971963[/automerge]
Mercenary Overlord is the only line in the writeup that uses a blob emote, the rest are Pepes
[automerge]1593972260[/automerge]
Yesterday it was shady offer (Neuralink network), rich white guy (Elon Musk), avatar change (Rej)

Today it's shady offer (Skyrim Fridge), rich white guy (Todd Howar), avatar change (Mango)


I believe Mango has been converted and never made a Todd Howard role
I accepted the Neuralink offer before Mango did and I’m still me.
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
I accepted the Neuralink offer before Mango did and I’m still me.
I think it happens to the first person to accept it
[automerge]1593973376[/automerge]
How do you know you accepted it before Mango?
[automerge]1593973618[/automerge]
Energy Saver went on his way to check someone out but on his arrival was evaded :pepelaugh:

Sounds like Elon Musk went and attacked someone and an avoid was used
 
Last edited:

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Wait, you mean Mango BECAME Todd because of Rej's role? So Rej really is a cultist then, if this is true.
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Wait, you mean Mango BECAME Todd because of Rej's role? So Rej really is a cultist then, if this is true.
How many coincidences do people want before they go 'oh that doesn't seem right'?
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
whoever paid me a visit, you got what you tried to do with me
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Gon watch out!
Nessy quirk is squirt.
I still wonder if he looks just like Dirk.

Policy lynch huh lmao
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
your wording is weird

you mean there's no cult or you aren't cult??
I am no cult, I am Elon Musk, but idk if there is someone who could have taken the role of cult.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
:chuu: we'd know more about Elon being a Cult if we see Kanye appear.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:chuu: we'd know more about Elon being a Cult if we see Kanye appear.
Kanye for president! I am one of the good guys! :sarcasticshottie:

Anyway did we come closer any step to figure out who could have targetted our fellow townie @Oreki ?
Is it possible that certain targets were healed in the wrong location and thus they got the negative conditions?
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
I don't know... Rej will have to convince me that he's not a cultist~

Open your purse. :catgun:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom