- Messages
- 1,137
- Reaction score
- 1,349
- Points
- 6,150
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,510
I see, well then. I suppose I'll have to trust that then, since you're confirmed townCuz I am tracker
I see, well then. I suppose I'll have to trust that then, since you're confirmed townCuz I am tracker
Shut up, scum.@Oreki next time before outing scum wait until the move the bomb. They should feel save and act like Towny, look what @Mango Senpai did last DP.
HAHAHAH
Also unless you're Eighth in the WU and put me in a minefield... but Trustworthy claimed that WU name last dp.Why did you roleblock me Shottie?
What he gave it to a survivor who then gave it to someone who had 2 posts the whole dp and had every opportunity and hours to send the bomb elsewhere? Pssh@Oreki next time before outing scum wait until the move the bomb. They should feel save and act like Towny, look what @Mango Senpai did last DP.
HAHAHAH
Don't forget to use your ability and hurt Mango He admitted to pursue you.Shut up, scum.
HAHAHAHA
I did. I'm waiting for results. I think he tried to attack me last night as well.Don't forget to use your ability and hurt Mango He admitted to pursue you.
Hahahahaha
It's because I won't be active later@Oreki next time before outing scum wait until the move the bomb. They should feel save and act like Towny, look what @Mango Senpai did last DP.
HAHAHAH
Done@Oreki I sent you something just deny it
It just said I got drunk on wine and was roleblocked, I assumed it was youI didn't. I was talking with Trustworthy last np.
I was actually drunk last time tho, I just wanted it off me, and I trusted @Shottie to be impartial.@Oreki next time before outing scum wait until the move the bomb. They should feel save and act like Towny, look what @Mango Senpai did last DP.
HAHAHAH
Frogger was seen making someone happy

Nope. I'm at Trustworthy's and his minefield confirms it ;-; I can't use my gift giving for next 2 nightsIt just said I got drunk on wine and was roleblocked, I assumed it was you
HAHAHAH
AL. you slut
Shottie's SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
pervYeah lets spamI'm fine with the debuff for the rest of the game, I will never slip
HAHAHAHAH
@Nessos I tried asking you a questionAlso now that Chris is confirmed Mafia, shouldn't we just get him lynched again?
Or do you want to finish him at night and take bonnie?