[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Vote Lynch Chris Mic

I'm assuming Bonni is Lab Rat and it looks like she changed her name to Eighth to try to frame Trustworthy.
 

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Messages
683
Reaction score
2,410
Points
4,100
Salty Doubloons
1,495
Yes, that's right... keep pursuing me. Catch me if you can.

HAHAHAHA
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Chri

HAHAHHAHAHA
[automerge]1594644074[/automerge]

Brudder, I just told you it is Lab Rat who is the culprit.
In Day 3 Start Lab Rat was putting up minefield

HAHAH
Kk never saw that my bad.
Wait fuck ahhh if I wasn't roleblocked Shotties would not have been hurt IE it's all teemos fault
[automerge]1594644539[/automerge]
And Lab rats obviously like who the hell plants line mines at someone's house.
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
Huh? Shottie got hurt because you were roleblocked? All I remember is Shottie got attacked by Nessos and he said she is not town.
Last night Shotties visited me

Apparently there were mines outside that were not placed by me and seems to come from a LAB RAT character.

Was pointed out by Mango that it was from the other day and if I hadn't been roleblocked I wouldn't have had mines on my due to the action I was taking.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Last night Shotties visited me

Apparently there were mines outside that were not placed by me and seems to come from a LAB RAT character.

Was pointed out by Mango that it was from the other day and if I hadn't been roleblocked I wouldn't have had mines on my due to the action I was taking.
You have been saying you were attacked by Teemo and now today you say mines were placed on you. I had to check the night 3 wu again and it says Lab Rat attacked someone with his guns while laying down a big minefield and it seems like Lab Rat was the one who attacked you from the night before also placing mines around you.
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
You have been saying you were attacked by Teemo and now today you say mines were placed on you. I had to check the night 3 wu again and it says Lab Rat attacked someone with his guns while laying down a big minefield and it seems like Lab Rat was the one who attacked you from the night before also placing mines around you.
In other words, @Bonnibel who is assumed to be Lab Rat, mined up @Trustworthy Liberal and, this night Bonnie used Trustworthies' name to cover up for himself. This kind of enforces @Nessos claim of Bonnie being baddie.

Or what do you think?

hahaha
 
Messages
227
Reaction score
170
Points
2,475
Salty Doubloons
277
You have been saying you were attacked by Teemo and now today you say mines were placed on you. I had to check the night 3 wu again and it says Lab Rat attacked someone with his guns while laying down a big minefield and it seems like Lab Rat was the one who attacked you from the night before also placing mines around you.
That makes logical sense now that I know the mines were placed here.

So was trapped, roleblocked, attacked all at once.

And the next night someone just tryied to stop by for wine and triggered them....
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
This kind of enforces @Nessos claim of Bonnie being baddie.

Or what do you think?
@Oreki (who seems to be Town) tracked Bonnibel and Bonnibel targeted me.
And I got attacked
-> Bonnibel is scum

And since I lost 2 lives it means Bonnibel is Dangerous and should be blocked.


Hahahaha
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I would love to talk with you, but I never get the opportunity to
Damn looks like you are about to kill yourself.
First you admitted ro pursui Chris now you forgetting to post your Island restrictions

Indie burrying himself is a sad thing.

Hahahahaha
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
@Oreki (who seems to be Town) tracked Bonnibel and Bonnibel targeted me.
And I got attacked
-> Bonnibel is scum

And since I lost 2 lives it means Bonnibel is Dangerous and should be blocked.


Hahahaha
I also lie detected her post
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Bonnibel, Chris and Gambit are confirmed scum

There are others that I am suspicious of but those three are donezo

HAHAHAHA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom