[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
SIDE CHEST MUSCLES growing:
OOF: 10/10

I mean chris could be lying about harming mango with the pursuing thing.
That’s what I’m saying. Chris is Role playing as a lying piece of shit this game lol
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
I didn't harm him. Either I did but it cancelled out or it disabled him in another way. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe you set it up to not work against fellow scum.

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
@Chris Mic @Bonnibel @Mango Senpai .....are you.... perhaps approaching me with an intent to kill?
No. In fact, the only reason you think I am detrimental to Town is because you're not using me. Town has been bullying 3rds, of course they're not getting any benefit?
I've offered many times to trade, but nobody wants to.
Regardless, I went only after Odd because he was being lazy with his excuse, and his defense held no water. Now that he's clear I have no reason to push him any further.

I am indeed helping town by Vote lynching Chris. I will help you guys, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a sheeple, I will think for myself and play for myself. If you choose to make good use of me, that's great for you. If not - well, your loss, really.

HAHAHAHA
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
@Nessos thanks, i can still be healed, but hardly a pressing matter for my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES at the moment
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Yeah that's right I attacked Nessos. Don't just think it's just going to stop there JUST because you found me. Resistance is futile children, you can't stop this beast of a role. I was honestly surprised no one thought I was mafia from the start, I did say that mafia was my all time favorite faction to play. All this roleblock talk is REALLY making me want to blow someone up.
Saying that since the start just because of your gameplay
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
@Mango Senpai You know I can easily kill you but I decided not to for the awesome deals. You're reaaaaally making me regret not killing you. Stop helping this town and side with us. Also do you mind opening up another trade? I might have something you like :)

[automerge]1594659457[/automerge]
He could also be that
I am a serial killer because I posted the Light Yagami quote? wow that some straight out ill painting me
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
@Bonnibel if Mafia really wants to have successful kill they should start going after normal players that have unlikely chances of being protected.

Never thought a day will come where I will give mafia plan to kill as a town
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom