[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Neutralink sounds bad.
[automerge]1593868989[/automerge]
Elon musk is a cult member don't trust him.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
I see it wasn't just me
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
It’s always bothered me that we have so many awesome Pepe emotes here but not others. Tbh Pepe makes me uncomfortable. But I’m just a hypersensitive leftist sissy cuck so there’s that :catcorn:
more cats!!!:bikinicat:
[automerge]1593870532[/automerge]
same happened with me but it doesn't look like scum

I could be wrong tho
Neuralink is a company owned by Elon Musk. So Musk are you good or bad????
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Yo guys, your deductive skills are es numero uno!

Let me introduce myself, I am Elon Musk and a buisness man. Neuralink is a project of mine.
This is all up to you, I suggest thinking about your choices and possible profits. In the end I don't mind if you join Neuralink or not.


So I am here to talk with the people.
No Cult shit, No Scum shit, 100% buisness and success.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Neuralink is 100% pro town. You guys can threadmark this statement.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Yo guys, your deductive skills are es numero uno!

Let me introduce myself, I am Elon Musk and a buisness man. Neuralink is a project of mine.
This is all up to you, I suggest thinking about your choices and possible profits. In the end I don't mind if you join Neuralink or not.


So I am here to talk with the people.
No Cult shit, No Scum shit, 100% buisness and success.
I will join this... sounds very cool if it's cult I guess I go down with this scam project
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I will join this... sounds very cool if it's cult I guess I go down with this scam project
:catwalk:

We at Tesla also sell Tesla Cars and Solar Power Plants to our customers.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
OK Rej seems to be worthless third. For now we can ignore him and deal with him late game.
 
Messages
5,349
Reaction score
21,907
Points
16,150
Salty Doubloons
2,479
@joby Are you town? Say either "Yes I am town" or "No, I am scum"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom