[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Ok, lets put the brakes on. There isn't going to be much of a game without the host

Someone do a votecount, don't bombard the host with actions and questions for the time being, make it nice and organised if you do have stuff like that

Can we find someone to help out and be a cohost?
Should be an impartial person that, no? I mean we can easily help out with the vote tally but other than that I think it rests on beky
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
It's Monster Mafia, I got to choose my abilities. I always "play weird" in MM because I'm content.
The true way to play this game!
What's the point if you're gonna be mass-fabricated? Interesting roles = Best
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
is there enough time for that tho??
You keep asking about if there is enough time to build a case... you know very well that cases and votes can change in less than 5 mins.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Is there enough time for a vote? Its plurality not majority lynch
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
See I can start the banishment process on Nessos but y'all are gonna scream "OMGUS!" Since I'm his sus list
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
You keep asking about if there is enough time to build a case... you know very well that cases and votes can change in less than 5 mins.
you're well aware this the time when most of our players sleeps my dear lady
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
See I can start the banishment process on Nessos but y'all are gonna scream "OMGUS!" Since I'm his sus list
Well if you do I think I might back you, since then I'm not alone on it. @Gambit is also onboard I think, but question is if it's tactical or not.
Is there enough time for a vote? Its plurality not majority lynch
What does that mean? Votes works in majority, does it not?
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
See I can start the banishment process on Nessos but y'all are gonna scream "OMGUS!" Since I'm his sus list
You think his questioning of Oreki was genuine or intentionally over pushing it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom