- Messages
- 10,265
- Reaction score
- 29,611
- Points
- 28,100
- Salty Doubloons
- 13,412
No, Æ. Part of your child's nameyou mean "Ä"?
No, Æ. Part of your child's nameyou mean "Ä"?
nah I just dislike this insultive attitude you put on every game
luv u bruvIsn't it the scandinavian verion of the German "Ä"I need to talk to you about the pronunciation of the letter Æ.

That’s Kermit the frog yoNvm.... seems like that emoji in the hood doesn't qualify as pepe
Yes. It's pronounced like the "a" in "sad", etc.Isn't it the scandinavian verion of the German "Ä"
But with the "E" spelled like the english one![]()
Æ = "ai"Yes. It's pronounced like the "a" in "sad", etc.
Anyway, we're far off topic lmao

Why should target a member of their own teamWill be interesting to see how many scum try and target me tonight hmmmmm

I SWEAR I just looked for this and I didn't find it ;-;you can use
anyway yes, they will be real, but this world is burning and we need to escort everyone to Mars
You:I need to talk to you about the pronunciation of the letter Æ. Do some research, ffs.
If they have beneficial team abilities, but why randomly throw out this hypothetical here?Why should target a member of their own team![]()
I wanted to say this but now i am just gonna look like copycatWhy should target a member of their own team![]()

No lol I just don’t like Elon Musk looking so smugDon't tell me it is draining your mobile data? I sadly don't have a proper internet solution yet.![]()
ÆØÅ <<< ÄÖÜI SWEAR I just looked for this and I didn't find it ;-;
So they will be ALIEN catgirl waifus? Alright, I see you.
You:

Why do you think scum will target you though?If they have beneficial team abilities, but why randomly throw out this hypothetical here?
throwing playful suss at me like this feels like trying not hard enough to look town....
Post like yours smell like Doc or LO bait -> scum alertIf they have beneficial team abilities, but why randomly throw out this hypothetical here?
throwing playful suss at me like this feels like trying not hard enough to look town....

Greek alphabet still reigns SUPERIORÆØÅ <<< ÄÖÜ
Nothing more to add![]()
This is Monster Mafia, no one is Doc or LO, everyone is probably gigacharged to high heavenPost like yours smell like Doc or LO bait -> scum alert![]()
What’s LO bait?Post like yours smell like Doc or LO bait -> scum alert![]()
And we will call this risky play, Gambit's GambitCome on y’all gimme the @Gambit treatment and kill me like Caesar
I am used to ToS, sry.What’s LO bait?