I prefer we stay as a trio here, we analyse the town vs mafia war, take notes and study the shit out of themIs that what we're supposed to do? Oh that's awesome to have a clear order! @Mango Senpai and @Rej we have orders.

I prefer we stay as a trio here, we analyse the town vs mafia war, take notes and study the shit out of themIs that what we're supposed to do? Oh that's awesome to have a clear order! @Mango Senpai and @Rej we have orders.

And you trust Joby being a Town with 6 lives and you don't let myself proof by healing everyone visitng a target of your choice?I m trusting gambit
I guess you aren't bothering to read my posts properly
Hey Elon-sama, will me entering a business deal with you allow us to talk together privately?I prefer we stay as a trio here, we analyse the town vs mafia war, take notes and study the shit out of them![]()
Aye. But I'm not joining Neurolink. You'll have to get wincons on your own.I prefer we stay as a trio here, we analyse the town vs mafia war, take notes and study the shit out of them![]()
Alittle bit of both i can;t really gather as much as others from WU's not us to them in games period.I was roleblocked, Oreki was never roleblocked his action just failed.
I think 3rd one was Joby.
Or was this a question if we had again 3 blocks?
Don't forget every player have a set of abilities, so its possible nor roleblock happens last night, so far didn't recognize asingle roleblock claim
Noted. i havn't updated my notes since yesterday and i regret it already.We have no abilities in the WU that indicate roleblock was used.
Also side note: Joby is in the write up as ??? And Nessos is in the write up as Doctor who is actually Chris....
yeah invest immune town my assOreki wasn't actually RBed, his investigation just failed on Gambit because he's invest immune
why not? there is only benefit for everyone in the neuralink programmAye. But I'm not joining Neurolink. You'll have to get wincons on your own.![]()
For the same reason Al has PTSD from MM.why not? there is only benefit for everyone in the neuralink programm

What shame you will be joining a very prestigious list with likes of nessos and Gambit. You should be proud.I think I'll survive that shame![]()
Bro, what happened to you in the past? hahaha, you seem awfully salty about somethingWhat shame you will be joining a very prestigious list with likes of nessos and Gambit. You should be proud.
back to the theory where gambit has the ability to punish visitors
lets say you prove you can healAnd you trust Joby being a Town with 6 lives and you don't let myself proof by healing everyone visitng a target of your choice?
UpdatedWhat shame you will be joining a very prestigious list with likes of nessos and Gambit and no likes of Ryu Kishi. You should be proud, because that means you are a good mafia player.

because he got Maka swept last MM?For the same reason Al has PTSD from MM.![]()
Noted. i havn't updated my notes since yesterday and i regret it already.
Updated though I won't make an easy go to list for everyone so you'll have to make your own seductions.known Greatest Of All Time N1, N2, D2
known Frogger N1, D1, N2
Mercenary Overlord N1
Lady Heir N1, N2, D2
known Energy Saver N1
Lab Rat N1, N2
Eighth N1, D1, N2, D2 (attacked Oreki D2...?)
The Bruised N1
known Pamela N1, N2, D2
Swift Scout N1
Savior N1
Sandman N1, N2 Antasma
The Brother N1
known Doctor N1 (note real doctor), D1, N2, N2 (one is claimed by Nessos), D2
known? Interrogator N1, D1, N2, D2
known Game Developer N1, N2
known ??? N2
OddOddFruit- D1, D2 wonder if oddodd is a write up name or just Beky telling us who the ball kicking happens to.
Who said you are super influential? you started commenting on me so I will comment on you.But I'm 3rd and no one is actually listening to me. You and Odd have the same opinion that I am SUPER influential. When in reality... who am I voting for atm? Is anyone actually pursuing who I say is acting scummy? (Mind you I have you on a list with 3 other folks as current suspects and those suspects were given by other folks).
And the one before with Dimple in playbecause he got Maka swept last MM?![]()
