[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
If you visit city it is for a cycle. Items are perma unless said otherwise
Yeah @joby you are only bound to me during this Day. So if I get lynch we die together.

But if I get killed during next night nothing happens to you.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Frogger told someone to praise him​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AL.

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Just a note, i'll be playing games with friends now. I'll check the game thread every hour or so for updates
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Chris is really suspicious right now not accepting Oreki's lie detect on saying he is town. Between Nessos, joby, and AL I would say Nessos claim looks believable at the moment since his claim was so detailed and clear. joby and AL are the ones whose abilities were not clear to me.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
@Nessos What do you think of Gambit claim
I would say one of Gambit, Joby and AL. is scum.

@Nessos Your take on this... I think Gambit is quite genuine with his post there and his sus on you
All I can say nothin happened to me which means Gambit is either lying or never targeted me. Also Town making themselves Invest immune is some dumbshit if you ask me.

Also it is quite obvious why I went for Michelle giving her an extra live instead of healing someone I doubt to be Town.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I say we are going to lynch this phase.
It will give us inside of Rej is really pro Town and clear up Odd.

Odd is backed up by Rej while Chris Mic plays scummy as fuck since Evening Phase.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Also it is quite obvious why I went for Michelle giving her an extra live instead of healing someone I doubt to be Town.
Why do you think youd have healed him if he wasnt town?
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Why do you think youd have healed him if he wasnt town?
Cause I heal my target :blobconfused:
And the upgrade of my ability only effected the AoE sideeffect.
my ability said:
Preservation, target a play heal him and anyone else any Town(incl. me) targeting him (updated through badlands)
And after we got Michelle/Ryu as confirmed Town I tried to use this ability on her/him
the ability I used said:
Blessing of the Red, giving a player an extra life
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
I thought this was the same ability that you targeted shottie with and attacked her
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom