Sad to hear that.
But tbh we shouldn't be judging this situation. Did Beky do something wrong? Yes, of course. You just don't threaten people. But we have no idea what he was thinking when he did it. Same goes for Zemmi. We have no idea how she perceived it and how hurt she was by it. In such situations there are always two parties. The one who inflicts the damage and the one who receives the damage. Did Beky want to hurt Zemmi? Given that he is willing to apologize I don't think that was the case. But even so, we are not Zemmi and we have no idea how much it hurt her. And given what steps she took afterwards it must have hurt her a lot. Such things might not seem like much to some here, but for her the threat obviously was enough to leave this forum, a thing she put much effort into as one of the founding members. That is not something to be taken lightly tbh.
That being said for Beky I hope that he learns from that and thinks about his words more carefully. And for Zemmi I hope she will find the strength to overcome this situation. And for us all I hope they will both sort things out and that maybe they will get along again. But well, this might take time and we are not the ones deciding this, but one can still hope. After all, this is a forum of games and fun where we can find positivity, usually.