[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
As I said, he is lying, and now we have 2 proofs for that.

The only way you got rolecrushed if you attack him.


I visited him, and did not get rolecrushed.


So why are you rolecrushed wai??
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Yes, I voted him to end this BS. Nessos is scummy af, why are you even defending him? Or is he just misguided Townie again and you are actually scum defending him for Town cred?
End what BS? What was there to end? Nobody forced you to vote for Ryu.

"Nessos is scummy af" such a marvelous counter to all my points. I feel so defeated. I will defend whoever I want to defend.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
The only way you got rolecrushed if you attack him.


I visited him, and did not get rolecrushed.


So why are you rolecrushed wai??
Cuz he's lying? Maybe the invest ability I used triggered it?
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
"defending him for town cred".

Yeah, just look at all the town cred I'm gaining with each post. I could swim in it.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
End what BS? What was there to end? Nobody forced you to vote for Ryu.

"Nessos is scummy af" such a marvelous counter to all my points. I feel so defeated. I will defend whoever I want to defend.
Same for me and Ryu, so I'm voting for Nessos now to end his misleading BS.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
I am certain that everyone who is posting right now aside from Wai is town. Mafia isn't posting yet.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
to be fair i was transported.

but still. You could said wu name @Nessos

so you transported me?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Remember my claim and how much of help I can be for town guys, and you'll realize that I'm telling the truth when you see the coordination of Rej and co.

He is threatening to rc the guy who can group up, buff and coordinate town. After he already managed to do that last night when I used invest on him.

Concetrate on this three guys

Rej
Gambit
Nessos.

Lynch Nessos and target Gambo and Rej tonight.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Since Naomi got something from me she was attacked. Protected my ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom