[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
your saying scum can't deep wolf?

I had scum defend me past game, to blend in. So...
You don't become deep wolf by saving a townie from being lynched.

I would somebody to bring out the case against Nessos, since several think he is scum so much. Let's analyze Nessos shall we. Just what makes him bad? @Waindo @Stray Cat
[automerge]1584728434[/automerge]
Don't tell me it's because he pushed for Ryu's lynch. He was completely just for doing that.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
You don't become deep wolf by saving a townie from being lynched.

I would somebody to bring out the case against Nessos, since several think he is scum so much. Let's analyze Nessos shall we. Just what makes him bad? @Waindo @Stray Cat
The fact he literally went for an obvious Townie instead of an outed SK.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
To stop the dumb train on me. I will straight up flavour claim.
I am Xing Xing YouLei, I bet everyone already knows my WU Not going to say it so we have still the 2 WU claims left.

N1 I protected Flower, N2 got isolated, N3 I protected Naomi.
Not wu name?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
And no, that was not just. He even had his meta indicate he was Town.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Ryu could have claimed flavour or defended himself, but he didn't even try.
Instead he insulted others. So toiletpaper die the job and wiped the shit away. We should now look at the player who took the backseat and die nothing else then sheeping.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Unvote
[automerge]1584728221[/automerge]

Now, why should we believe you?
For the reasons already mentioned when I tried to recruit Gambit, and for last night when I visited Rej to use a retro-watcher ability on him to find out his previous actions. I got rolecrushed for 2 nights and he is falsely claiming that he was attacked. Notorious lie.

Certain suspect list right now:

Nessos
Gambit

Rej
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
The fact he literally went for an obvious Townie instead of an outed SK.
There was nothing obvious about Ryu being townie dude. Literally nothing. You voted for him yourself, so don't try to twist this into some "obvious townie" bullshit.

Lynching a suspected mafia over 3rd party shall aways be >>> lynching that 3rd party first, especially for D1. Imprint that into your mind and force yourself to believe it.

Nessos going after Ryu is not at all scummy.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
For the reasons already mentioned when I tried to recruit Gambit, and for last night when I visited Rej to use a retro-watcher ability on him to find out his previous actions. I got rolecrushed for 2 nights and he is falsely claiming that he was attacked. Notorious lie.

Certain suspect list right now:

Nessos
Gambit

Rej
Cold who was in their last breathe , break all limits to create Icy hell.
he said anyone who attacks him, i did not get role crushed.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
There were no obvious indications that Ryu was town, but Nessos went hard on him.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
And no, that was not just. He even had his meta indicate he was Town.
Ryu's meta is unhelpful to determining whether or not he's scum or town. He plays the same way regardless of alignment. His meta doesn't mean shit.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
There was nothing obvious about Ryu being townie dude. Literally nothing. You voted for him yourself, so don't try to twist this into some "obvious townie" bullshit.

Lynching a suspected mafia over 3rd party shall aways be >>> lynching that 3rd party first, especially for D1. Imprint that into your mind and force yourself to believe it.

Nessos going after Ryu is not at all scummy.
Yes, I voted him to end this BS. Nessos is scummy af, why are you even defending him? Or is he just misguided Townie again and you are actually scum defending him for Town cred?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
The scum trio is obvious, gonna sit back and watch them roll around in their own bs now. :weirdpeep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom