Avoid clusterfuck? I don't know.Yeah, but why not AfH when we clearly told him to finish him off if the lynch fails?
Look at you enjoying yourselfWanna support us and lynch.your buddy AfH?
I am happy that the 2nd time I lynch you this game, end up lynching a member of Mafia
![]()
Bruh xD.Look at you enjoying yourself![]()
from the start. And fun to read with all the fun posts.Yeah toiletpaper is the best weapon against shitLook at you enjoying yourself![]()

Dude, legit believing you there, but people don't listen when I tell them Hayumi is anti Town scum. And now I can't even vote for him this DPTold you I'm not in the WU for days now....
.I didn't show in few writups for days now.Who didn’t show up in this write up?
[automerge]1584905247[/automerge]
Vote lynch AFH
Wait did someone get transported into my ability??? Cuz whoever it is is SISTER@shade0180 is confirmed as Sister who is 100% mafia. I jailed him last night and is the only night we don’t see sister in the write up.
@Nessos @Hayumi @Gambit @Waindo @Naomi @Stray Cat and whoever else I am forgetting, we gotta do something about shade.
It is still Reg so we take care about scumtem first. And then we go for Indies.Dude, legit believing you there, but people don't listen when I tell them Hayumi is anti Town scum. And now I can't even vote for him this DP.
Ok I don’t know how to decode this clusterfuck. I jailed shade.So you got transported with Jobys target
Damn we should have coordinated this....
Ok, I think either shade AFH or FELI are manipulating the WU, one of them blocked me for 3 nights. I'd also look into Ryu.@shade0180 is confirmed as Sister who is 100% mafia. I jailed him last night and is the only night we don’t see sister in the write up.
@Nessos @Hayumi @Gambit @Waindo @Naomi @Stray Cat and whoever else I am forgetting, we gotta do something about shade.
Continue being a fcking retard. Thx.It is still Reg so we take care about scumtem first. And then we go for Indies.
Again WU clearly offered is Hayumi is Shi Xing after allying with the Phoenix. Which fits with his claim, but didn't comoltly rule Out the possibility of him being kill all.
If he is really kill all then it would take at least 3 lynches to take him down.
-> First we take care about scumteam and then we go for Hayumi or Waindo.
So you understand that logic
Sounds about alrightIt is still Reg so we take care about scumtem first. And then we go for Indies.
Again WU clearly offered is Hayumi is Shi Xing after allying with the Phoenix. Which fits with his claim, but didn't comoltly rule Out the possibility of him being kill all.
If he is really kill all then it would take at least 3 lynches to take him down.
-> First we take care about scumteam and then we go for Hayumi or Waindo.
So you understand that logic
.
Sis, that's angle shooting, we don't do that here.Well @FELI D AEROM accidentally mixed this game up with an other one and voted me very strongly, so maybe HE can tell us what’s up![]()
NopeYou're anti town if u want to go for me. Whoever is Berserk is setting this up. Whoever is Berserk is manipulating the WU and did this.
@Trafalgar Law is me going further into detail about my rolecrush considered claiming?