[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
This party is getting crazy :pepemusic: .
[automerge]1584908827[/automerge]
Anyway, going off for a bit. Have fun, guys!
[automerge]1584913256[/automerge]
When you go off and come back to zero posts. Come on, guys -_-...
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Tbh that silence is kinda funny.
Yes but if you laugh out loud it stops being silent, so if you want to laugh and preserve the silence, laugh but laugh within soul where no one can hear you and safe yourself from embarrassment
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Yes but if you laugh out loud it stops being silent, so if you want to laugh and preserve the silence, laugh but laugh within soul where no one can hear you and safe yourself from embarrassment
That's pretty weird.
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
Avoid clusterfuck? I don't know.
@Hayumi might explain in His own

Also AfH seems to be Lazy who prepared to protect himself.
I targeted Salah, because he was commonly mentioned and sussed by multiple people last day phase, I wasnt sure about AFH and I assumed other people would be gunning for him anyways so I decided to not target him. It's that simple
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
@Naomi what was your claim again?
[automerge]1584918096[/automerge]
Joby and I originally targeted Salah end up targeting Naomi
I targeted shade not salah
[automerge]1584918162[/automerge]
I'd like to hear a flavor claim from @shade0180 and @Naomi if at all possible.
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I targeted Salah, because he was commonly mentioned and sussed by multiple people last day phase, I wasnt sure about AFH and I assumed other people would be gunning for him anyways so I decided to not target him. It's that simple
You clearly didn't target Salah when he got TP'd with Naomi, stop lying.
[automerge]1584918728[/automerge]
Also @joby can you please protect me or something? Really tired of getting targetted by role crushes and post restrictions.
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Also @joby can you please protect me or something? Really tired of getting targetted by role crushes and post restrictions.
I can but then you will be role blocked by me and your action will fail--is that ok?
[automerge]1584919421[/automerge]
You clearly didn't target Salah when he got TP'd with Naomi, stop lying.
[automerge]1584918728[/automerge]
Also @joby can you please protect me or something? Really tired of getting targetted by role crushes and post restrictions.
do you remember what Naomi's flavor or write up was?
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
clearly didn't target Salah when he got TP'd with Naomi, stop lying.
Sry my fault I mixed things up I targeted shade...
-> Shade and Naomi were transported.
-> Joby and I end up targeted Naomi instead of shade


Sry that I have confused all of you...
So Hayumi targeted indeed Salah.


Next question is: Naomi is sister and not vet?!?
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
You clearly didn't target Salah when he got TP'd with Naomi, stop lying.
[automerge]1584918728[/automerge]
Also @joby can you please protect me or something? Really tired of getting targetted by role crushes and post restrictions.
Yes I fcking did lmao
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I can but then you will be role blocked by me and your action will fail--is that ok?
[automerge]1584919421[/automerge]

do you remember what Naomi's flavor or write up was?
Crushed rn anyway, so yes.
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
You clearly didn't target Salah when he got TP'd with Naomi, stop lying.
[automerge]1584918728[/automerge]
Also @joby can you please protect me or something? Really tired of getting targetted by role crushes and post restrictions.
Also lmao I'm not so stupid that I wouldn't read up before posting, so I clearly saw Naomi's claim. It would be dumb for me to lie, and dumber for me to say I targeted someone that I didn't when it could make me look bad but okkkk
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
@Nessos guess we should stop trusting WU and results that much, clearly my action worked, but WU shows it failing, so we should just go by gut from now on when lynching.
[automerge]1584920408[/automerge]
Sry my fault I mixed things up I targeted shade...
-> Shade and Naomi were transported.
-> Joby and I end up targeted Naomi instead of shade


Sry that I have confused all of you...
So Hayumi targeted indeed Salah.


Next question is: Naomi is sister and not vet?!?
When a player gets isolated from the game the transport shouldn't go through. So that doesn't make any sense there.
[automerge]1584921023[/automerge]
Also Naomi is clearly Town, so something is not right here at all. Also wonder why tf anyone would tell me to vote Nessos. There is no point in doing that other than waste my voting power this DP. Which makes me wonder if scum is either just being weird or if Town already lost majority which seems unlikely, though.
[automerge]1584921973[/automerge]
Anyway, going off now. This game is so frustrating. No flavour knowledge, WU can't be trusted, was useless most of the time, get crushed or post restricted...honestly about to give up ngl. Good night guys.
 
Last edited:
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
When a player gets isolated from the game the transport shouldn't go through. So that doesn't make any sense there.
transport usually has the highest prory
[automerge]1584923257[/automerge]
:rolleyes:

how typical, even confirmed myself with rej.

then bs shade on me
Maybe one of sisters curse is to appear as sister in invest. That would solve the strange shit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom