What about attacks on joby and Hayumi?Sala action failed on nesoss. And He didn't do anything to after that.
What about attacks on joby and Hayumi?Sala action failed on nesoss. And He didn't do anything to after that.
I don't knowWhat about attacks on joby and Hayumi?
You don't know yet you said you attacked Nessos, joby and Hayumi?I don't know
When did I say that?You don't know yet you said you attacked Nessos, joby and Hayumi?![]()

Don't recommend that. We should take care of Hayumi. Dude is clearly Anti Town, legit confirmed that.Ok guys chnage of plans. Kill ryu tonight
you attacked me??Naomi is like fucking unkillable.
[automerge]1584953465[/automerge]
vote Lynch afh
?Naomi was transported with me.

Ryu/Salah gets isolate. Attack FELI tonight.Ok guys chnage of plans. Kill ryu tonight
He finally dropped dead!Night started with Berserk who crushed someone with their bare hands.
Beauty Summoned butterflies arround someone and forced them to total submission.
Sister released spirits..
General pierced someone heart by arrow , transfer their soul. From the distance Coward was recording their action.
Veteran found injured ally on the battleground , healed them completely..
Furious Warrior summoned thunder to annihilate someone
Arrogant plant seed in someone's body..
Finally Warrior's caught war criminal , completely cornered them in the border of the battlefield.
In thier last attack Lazy summoned storm and injured one of the warrior.
The Young One summoned demonic creature. Spray poison on someone , took their life...
Finally Wanderer appear punished someone with heavenly sword but their target was already dead.
Arrogant fired dark Cannon at dead body, how cruel....
On 5th Night of the war , first god fall on the battlefield.
@A famous historian died tonight ! His role was
Night 5 Ended , Day 5 started ! You all have 24 hrs to discuss and lynch player !![]()
Flavour Name : Xuan Feng
WU Name : Lazy
Alignment : Mafia
Win Con : Eliminate Everyone who invade God's domain
13 players are alive , it will take 7 votes to cap lynch on player


So who did you attack?He finally dropped dead!![]()
shouldn't I isolate stray to protect her voting power?@joby who are you going to isolate next?
Shade or FELI?
thanks.. but you should have gone to someone else knowing it's only one shot for you.. anyway,, i am getting a headache because of my ex girlfriends irl so would you mind providing me a decent target at night or might as well list down all the claims and their WU names especially scums...I was attacked and lost a life last night!
SURPRISE BITCHES I HAD A ONE SHOT KILLING TECHNIQUE! EAT MY SHORTS AFH!!
[automerge]1585071124[/automerge]
....lol I guess I shoulda attacked someone else tho since everyone else attacked him too.... oh well
[automerge]1585071319[/automerge]
it looks like the life i lost was from AFH attacking their attacker--probably a passive that let him take the life of his ast attacker or something. good thing I didn't only have one life
...So at least i took a blow instead of wanderer or arrogant.
[automerge]1585071358[/automerge]
So who did you attack?