[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
I dont know if this count as angle shooting, but law said afkler get modblocked.
also drago got modblocked because of since I mixed 2+1 claim up

-> veteran aka naomi didnt appear because send to another dimension
-> beauty aka drago didnt apper because modblock for 2nd wu claim
-> sister aka salah/ryu2.0 didnt appear because modblocked for staying afk
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
she making me think she scum rb. with tunnel and bs she saying.
chill naomi she mixed things up, no need for salty omgus.
[automerge]1584924377[/automerge]
@joby protects me next NP.
against this joby should take out scum.
we lynch afh and joby isolates ryu.
then only 1-2 scums left which are FELI and/or shade
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Veteran is not in the WU either, stop susing her already, please.
I said as far as I can tell. Jeez. Maybe I won’t protect you tonight the freaking attitude you give me this game :datea:
I shoulda joined @Waindo’s dumbass cult:catcorn:
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
chill naomi she mixed things up, no need for salty omgus.
[automerge]1584924377[/automerge]

against this joby should take out scum.
we lynch afh and joby isolates ryu.
then only 1-2 scums left which are FELI and/or shade
Yeah, but Hayumi could take care of Ryu since you trust the guy.
[automerge]1584924626[/automerge]
I said as far as I can tell. Jeez. Maybe I won’t protect you tonight the freaking attitude you give me this game :datea:
I shoulda joined @Waindo’s dumbass cult:catcorn:
There ain't no Cult in this game :kermithesith: .
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
chill naomi she mixed things up, no need for salty omgus.
[automerge]1584924377[/automerge]

against this joby should take out scum.
we lynch afh and joby isolates ryu.
then only 1-2 scums left which are FELI and/or shade
Tbh I think Feli is Coward and I think coward is the character that overthrew the original god leader by scheming in the background and then filling the power void left behind—aka very cowardly.
[automerge]1584925135[/automerge]
chill naomi she mixed things up, no need for salty omgus.
[automerge]1584924377[/automerge]

against this joby should take out scum.
we lynch afh and joby isolates ryu.
then only 1-2 scums left which are FELI and/or shade
Sounds good I will isolate Ryu
 
Last edited:
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Welp, hope I won't get restricted again, then, or crushed again or attacked -_-...
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Vote lynch afh


I will do crazy shit tonight
me too!
lol i just gonna do the same thing i always do and everyone already knows the plan lol but hey at least i have the coolest sounding write up actions :catcry:
[automerge]1584936966[/automerge]
did waindo quit?
 
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
3,755
Points
7,100
Salty Doubloons
1,670

Everyone vote AfH!

Hayum and Townys focus harmful night actions on
FELI, shade and AfH.

Joby going to isolate Salah/RyuV2

And all protects on confirmed Townies which are Flower, Joby, Naomi, Gambit, Nessos, Dragomir.
(Beky and Pepper strong Townreads)


Gogogo!
You are not mafia doesn't mean you are good.. there maybe bad 3rd parties
[automerge]1584945802[/automerge]
You wanna kill me so you can escape...
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
me too!
lol i just gonna do the same thing i always do and everyone already knows the plan lol but hey at least i have the coolest sounding write up actions :catcry:
[automerge]1584936966[/automerge]
did waindo quit?
He realized he couldn't win so..
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Naomi -> AFH
Waindo -> AFH
Nessos -> AFH
Stray Cat -> Nessos
Joby -> AFH
Dragomir -> AFH

Gambit -> AFH

Nessos = 1
AFH = 6

Required 8 votes to cap lynch
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Vote lynch AFH

sorry had a hectic day yesterday
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
Naomi is like fucking unkillable.
[automerge]1584953465[/automerge]
vote Lynch afh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom