[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
oh i thought it complete healed you from wu. So you where double attacked then.?
I have only 2 life.
I had only one left. Your heal was counted before the incoming attacked.

So I was healed and attacked.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Nah stray didn’t slip, stray got played and betrayed
My bet she make a stunt to safe Ryu.
Just think about it. She tried to safe AfH, tried to safe Ryu. Always focused on Hayumi. And start to distract us from WU once we used to confirm Town and Catch scum, avoiding misslynches.

And now think about the whole claim situation. About the Stray claim Ryu and Stray just repeated what I mentioned Last DP she might be, wife with flavour Bai Cai.
Now look at Ryu claim xD
They used google picking the first name that could fit being Mason (they flee together once there we're slaves).
Stray told us Ryu is coward after you said that could be the only WU that might fit with Ah Shi, you really believe thats a coincidence xD


Come on don't put top much trust in Strays "I am just a victim"-drama show.


Now think about something else dies ist or fit that Bai Cai and Shen Yen Share a Chat flavour wise?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
My bet she make a stunt to safe Ryu.
Just think about it. She tried to safe AfH, tried to safe Ryu. Always focused on Hayumi. And start to distract us from WU once we used to confirm Town and Catch scum, avoiding misslynches.

And now think about the whole claim situation. About the Stray claim Ryu and Stray just repeated what I mentioned Last DP she might be, wife with flavour Bai Cai.
Now look at Ryu claim xD
They used google picking the first name that could fit being Mason (they flee together once there we're slaves).
Stray told us Ryu is coward after you said that could be the only WU that might fit with Ah Shi, you really believe thats a coincidence xD


Come on don't put top much trust in Strays "I am just a victim"-drama show.


Now think about something else dies ist or fit that Bai Cai and Shen Yen Share a Chat flavour wise?
Seriously, stop throwing shades at me, this is annoying. When you have a " Mason" buddy and that buddy gets attacked you obviously go after the attacker. And you seriously need to stop trusting flavour and WU. This is a Role Madness game that could have a ton of special things and abilities that don't need to fit flavour.
[automerge]1585129501[/automerge]
Guys who so you think scums will attack tonight?
Joby would be my guess since she is so powerful. Would prefer if Naomi healed her.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Seriously, stop throwing shades at me, this is annoying. When you have a " Mason" buddy and that buddy gets attacked you obviously go after the attacker. And you seriously need to stop trusting flavour and WU. This is a Role Madness game that could have a ton of special things and abilities that don't need to fit flavour.
[automerge]1585129501[/automerge]

Joby would be my guess since she is so powerful. Would prefer if Naomi healed her.
Now they would opt to kill someone. Let's lure em into the darkness. Zehahaha
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Guys who so you think scums will attack tonight?
Drago, Joby, Naomi or you. For now they are most important Townies.
[automerge]1585129946[/automerge]
Joby would be my guess since she is so powerful. Would prefer if Naomi healed her.
Joby didn't loose a life yet. It would be Just a waste. Joby needs to be protected.
[automerge]1585130002[/automerge]
Stray Cat tries hard to.misslead Town xD
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Drago, Joby, Naomi or you. For now they are most important Townies.
[automerge]1585129946[/automerge]

Joby didn't loose a life yet. It would be Just a waste. Joby needs to be protected.
[automerge]1585130002[/automerge]
Stray Cat tries hard to.misslead Town xD
VVV
I'm on my last leg, so I need to be protected if I'm gonna guarantee surviving the night unfortunately
Start reading the thread and get off your high horse ffs.
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
But we shouldn't use all protects and heals.on one player, Miss Slip ;)
Where did I ever say that or even imply that? All I did say was Naomi should heal her. You can put words into my mouth and twist and spin things how much you want, still doesn't make me scum. You are wrong, deal with that.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
  • Attacks should be focused on FELI and Ryu(in Case Ryu survives Lynch)
  • Joby will isolate either Stray or Pepper
  • Protect shall target Gambit, Naomi, Joby or Drago
  • Naomi should Check the thread for Townies who need heal. (Joby, Nessos, Beky)
  • If there is another healer, heal Naomi.
Thats the plan for the night.

In case I die next night, keep lynching Ryu until he is dead. Next one should be FELI.
After FELI and Ryu down look at Stray and Pepper.
@Pepper should claim WU and flavour next DP.
@Beky should give us his flavour next DP.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Why I think Stray is scum?
  • I agree with @Dragomi her RyuV1 defence DP2 smelled like TMI
  • Followed by her trying to Stop the AfH Lynch DP3
  • Then we have the slip defense for Ryu (trying to find flavour that somehow fits Mason of Bai Cai, followed by saying Ryus WU is coward after Joby said it would be the only that could make sense)
  • Permantly saying we should not use WU and flavour knowledge starting at the point we used this to confirm townys and successfully Catch scum
  • On top of that we have Stray Cats weird Mason Chat, that somehow should also work during DP, such chats use to only during in Reg. This is not trad so I don't don't put too much trust in it.
In my opinion Stray Made a stunt trying to protect her scumbuddy RyuV2. I say Ryu will flip sister and Stray will flip coward. And I expect to see a scumchat with Stray prolly saying "Nessos will be an easy misslynch" in N3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom