[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
vote Lynch hayumi

this guy is scum

And guy that shen ji or whatever is like the king of God's he wouldn't be called coward as you can see from the Wu, all Wu names match the character.

And he would have op abilities.
[automerge]1585077304[/automerge]
I will copy nessos

Do you guys actually read wu?
I really admire your determination. You got dealt a bad hand is all. Just turn yourself in, I’ll even help you get back on your feet after you’ve served your time! You’re a good person, now step into this noose:catwhip:
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
3rd party that only hurts mafia and not town, crazy talk.

Vote Lynch Ryu

Btw, @joby do you have discord?
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
I really admire your determination. You got dealt a bad hand is all. Just turn yourself in, I’ll even help you get back on your feet after you’ve served your time! You’re a good person, now step into this noose:catwhip:
Aw which a nice person:cathug:......:catstab:
[automerge]1585078434[/automerge]
*such
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
vote Lynch hayumi

this guy is scum

And guy that shen ji or whatever is like the king of God's he wouldn't be called coward as you can see from the Wu, all Wu names match the character.

And he would have op abilities.
[automerge]1585077304[/automerge]
I will copy nessos

Do you guys actually read wu?
is this how you surrendered. If you had claimed yesterday when i asked you, you would have survived another day,,
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
inb4 @Nessos reveals it was him all along and he has write up manipulation abilities.....
You know both my flavour and WU.
If WU manipulation exist then it should Work the normal way. WU manipulation used to be adding one thing or stay hidden.

You will realize fast this doesn't work with my obvious WU.
[automerge]1585085861[/automerge]
@Trafalgar Law if I claim my WU now I would just get modblock right?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
A certain someone said nessos was scum a long time ago.
You the scum trickster here :woahcat:.
[automerge]1585087060[/automerge]
in day phase??


Alright will heal you tonight.
Better heal joby. Not really trusting Nessos tbh.
[automerge]1585087394[/automerge]
Also, scums, spice things up a bit. Wanna get some tension and entertainment in this game :catcorn: .
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
You know both my flavour and WU.
If WU manipulation exist then it should Work the normal way. WU manipulation used to be adding one thing or stay hidden.

You will realize fast this doesn't work with my obvious WU.
i was joking :catgun:
Also, scums, spice things up a bit. Wanna get some tension and entertainment in this game :catcorn: .
wtf?! don't encourage them XD!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom