Maybe you have Corona, start talking in febrile delirium?dafug is this question and what do you expect me to answer nibba?![]()

Maybe you have Corona, start talking in febrile delirium?dafug is this question and what do you expect me to answer nibba?![]()

Salt? Why Salt? Because you lost and I won together with Town?Ok.. He has reasons.. Salt.

I didn't jump on u.. Why would I bang u ass? I said that I had the same role mechanism last game u hosted.. What's wrong with that?
Ok.. He has reasons.. Salt..
dude, what?Maybe you have Corona, start talking in febrile delirium?
![]()
Because I won that game and he wasn't able to take me down..Salt? Why Salt? Because you lost and I won together with Town?
![]()
No offence, but please don't mention this again, it's not appropriateMaybe you have Corona, start talking in febrile delirium?
![]()
Come on its Wai. Wai used to claim DP1 whenever he is Town. If he claims DP2+ there is like an 80% chance that he is scum.Lollol..
Nessos, that's a quick jump on Wai's shit. What if Wai doesn't have any valid info but baiting yall to sheep on it?
I didn’tJobymamushi~
The heck you already giving away your night ability for?
Nvm.. I am town.. And be is not the only visitor I had last night.. Someone else is sending messages to me about something..dude, what?
anyway, Wai being an exe could be possible, I mean exe behaviour is often clear, but it is often townish and investy too
It's Reg so anything is possible..Come on its Wai. Wai used to claim DP1 whenever he is Town. If he claims DP2+ there is like an 80% chance that he is scum.
Again for now I see no reason, why shouldn't believe a DP1 Invest claim. Its not ToS there ain't no Exe.
I have my reasons to assume that this confirms you as scum, so maybe don’t make me wait?Because I have my reasons. Just wait.
How should I, how are you going to answer this question?
K ma boi, I'm ready to use my WU claim per day right now and cut you down, scum.Wai may be acting as an exe here.. I had the same ability back in Rej's game..
And no matter how I flip the WU, there's nothing scummy with my action there... It's selfishness but not scumminess..
Mentor
appeared on the center plane to preach their knowledge.
But destiny had something else in her mind...
Ergo the ability that only works on townies to recruit gave you out. And the WU that followed it.But destiny had something else in her mind.
They faced against extremely unreasonable and atrocious person
I visitted you, so you got visitted by two roles atleast, what do you know?Nvm.. I am town.. And be is not the only visitor I had last night.. Someone else is sending messages to me about something..
[automerge]1584386720[/automerge]
It's Reg so anything is possible..
Because it isn’tScum post tbh
And we are supposed to just trust & follow you?
Why the sheep vote?
K ma boi, I'm ready to use my WU claim per day right now and cut you down, scum.
I am the Mentor, Neutral Chaos, and I win with Town, when I get majority of Town as my followers. If Gambit was Town he would now be in a group chat with me
With this preaching ability I contacted you to become my follower which would give you an extra avoid and a resurrection from me when dead. But only if you (the target) were town.
But instead this happened:
Ergo the ability that only works on townies to recruit gave you out. And the WU that followed it.
what if he is neutral "non-chaos"?... mr chaosSo you're basically not a Town, asked us to take a Leap of Faith & vote what you want us to voteK ma boi, I'm ready to use my WU claim per day right now and cut you down, scum.
I am the Mentor, Neutral Chaos, and I win with Town, when I get majority of Town as my followers. If Gambit was Town he would now be in a group chat with me
With this preaching ability I contacted you to become my follower which would give you an extra avoid and a resurrection from me when dead. But only if you (the target) were town.
But instead this happened:
Ergo the ability that only works on townies to recruit gave you out. And the WU that followed it.
So you're claiming to be an SK since that's what you were in Rej's game? I don't trust SK's.I didn't jump on u.. Why would I bang u ass? I said that I had the same role mechanism last game u hosted.. What's wrong with that?
Ok.. He has reasons.. Salt..
I have never seen an exe in a regular game and I still don't believe in this.dude, what?
anyway, Wai being an exe could be possible, I mean exe behaviour is often clear, but it is often townish and investy too
I don't like this response, it's not like we need proof to hang you and you have no proof waindo is lying. It's much easier to believe the accuser than the accused, so it's up to you to provide your proof and a statement like "I am town and I will always be" is scum bs.Errmmm.. I wouldn't buy anything Wai says because there's no proof.. I am town and I will always be..
Rej, where did u get the conclusion that I might have harmed Beky?