[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
no, I was going to target him originally but I was worried that his post yesterday was bait for a trap. So I decided to target someone else.
Good choice.
@Rej he is definitely not clean, and you defending him after I got a scum result on him well, seems that you're not as disclipined and cautious as I thought you were.
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Hmmmmm
Who ever did that i will hunt your ass
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Good choice.
@Rej he is definitely not clean, and you defending him after I got a scum result on him well, seems that you're not as disclipined and cautious as I thought you were.
Do you also got something for us or is it just Stray?

After having to see what Trafalgar posted, he will only allow 2 claims a day. I notice sometimes players claim for no reason and for those who do that, save it later for others who got info.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Good choice.
@Rej he is definitely not clean, and you defending him after I got a scum result on him well, seems that you're not as disclipined and cautious as I thought you were.
:datea:
I mean he didn't harm me, maybe he investigated me, while I visitted him
if he is scum he is more likely scum invest, but tell me more about your results
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Do you also got something for us or is it just Stray?

After having to see what Trafalgar posted, he will only allow 2 claims a day. I notice sometimes players claim for no reason and for those who do that, save it later for others who got info.
Yeah Gambit is scum. And Rej is defending him. We got 2 flies with one stone type of deal here. Thank me later, when they're down.
[automerge]1584378517[/automerge]
:datea:
I mean he didn't harm me, maybe he investigated me, while I visitted him
if he is scum he is more likely scum invest, but tell me more about your results
:pepethinking:
 
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
So...Hayumi is scum, huh?
[automerge]1584375359[/automerge]
@Hayumi please claim, there is some heavy evidence against you.
Why you sus hayumi?
[automerge]1584378733[/automerge]
Good choice.
@Rej he is definitely not clean, and you defending him after I got a scum result on him well, seems that you're not as disclipined and cautious as I thought you were.
Why you sus Gambit?
 
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,311
Points
3,050
Salty Doubloons
1,155
We are only allowed to hear 2 Claims per DP so we are gonna have to listen to the suspected & accuser's claims together if the accuser is confident he caught a scum and then we discuss what to do

If multiple players accuse others and we only hear the claims of the accused, it won't lead us to anything
So i want you guys to cooperate & reveal info carefully because if you're wrong, not only you will be claiming in vain & suspecting the wrong player but you also prevent us from hearing another claim that could have being much more useful

I would also like to mention that anyone who claim out of nowhere is a major suspect to me because it can help scum a lot in this game

Judging by Waindo's a Stray's Posts, it seems Flower is more confident in her result and very solid so i want to hear what @Hayumi got to say on this?
[automerge]1584379460[/automerge]
I would also like to mention that anyone who claim out of nowhere is a major suspect to me because it can help scum a lot in this game
This includes players who claim they have info after we already got 2 claims, too late for that & too scummy
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Got scum invest on him.
:weirdpeep: so you can't say more to it?
I mean it is obvious that you either got a guilty (cop), an ability (steal/cop) or tracked him while he potentially harmed/attacked Beky or you got his flavour/WU name and you can make something out of it, eh?
[automerge]1584380774[/automerge]
2 invest claims this early in the DP is really dangerous for town, dafuck nibbas cant you keep info around for a while? :weirdpeep:
either one is lying or both like throwing themselves infront of the knife
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
:weirdpeep: so you can't say more to it?
I mean it is obvious that you either got a guilty (cop), an ability (steal/cop) or tracked him while he potentially harmed/attacked Beky or you got his flavour/WU name and you can make something out of it, eh?
[automerge]1584380774[/automerge]
2 invest claims this early in the DP is really dangerous for town, dafuck nibbas cant you keep info around for a while? :weirdpeep:
either one is lying or both like throwing themselves infront of the knife
All I can read out here is you lowkey defending Gambit. :weirdpeep:

I say we deal with this promptly,

Vote lynch Gambit
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
:weirdpeep: so you can't say more to it?
I mean it is obvious that you either got a guilty (cop), an ability (steal/cop) or tracked him while he potentially harmed/attacked Beky or you got his flavour/WU name and you can make something out of it, eh?
[automerge]1584380774[/automerge]
2 invest claims this early in the DP is really dangerous for town, dafuck nibbas cant you keep info around for a while? :weirdpeep:
either one is lying or both like throwing themselves infront of the knife
You should know by now a setup can hold a cop, tracker, watcher, and those are invest roles. You act like as if there can't be 2 invests in the game.

I'm waiting for Hayumi and Gambit to hear what they got to say.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
I bet @Naomi will be super Happy about the rule change.
:pepelaugh:

@Trafalgar Law one question about Claims. Does infodump like "I lost a life, I was blocked, I was whatever" count as claim?
^^^^^^^^^^^^ yes I want to know this too
[automerge]1584382499[/automerge]
vote lynch gambit
[automerge]1584382609[/automerge]
2 invest claims this early in the DP is really dangerous for town, dafuck nibbas cant you keep info around for a while? :weirdpeep:
either one is lying or both like throwing themselves infront of the knife
good thing my night ability is knife defense :catgun:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom