Duhh, take a cold shower and than smoke another one.I meant ones that I haven’t already been doing![]()

[automerge]1584281436[/automerge]
U think?Hayumi and joby giving off scum vs scum vibes.
Duhh, take a cold shower and than smoke another one.I meant ones that I haven’t already been doing![]()

U think?Hayumi and joby giving off scum vs scum vibes.
Tbh this just came accross as opportunistic. Because we were the only ones really engaging in conversation at first. And the odds of us both being scum again would honestly be highly unlikely.Hayumi and joby giving off scum vs scum vibes.

You're always scum to me from now on. Policy lynch.Tbh this just came accross as opportunistic. Because we were the only ones really engaging in conversation at first. And the odds of us both being scum again would honestly be highly unlikely.
![]()
Yes.Duhh, take a cold shower and than smoke another one.
[automerge]1584281436[/automerge]
U think?
Thanks I guess? I did kind of fool the fuck out of half the players last game. Unfortunately this time around, my role is something you would want staying around if you are actually townYou're always scum to me from now on. Policy lynch.

I need protection btw. .

This sounds scummy.Thanks I guess? I did kind of fool the fuck out of half the players last game. Unfortunately this time around, my role is something you would want staying around if you are actually town![]()
Considering you just admitted to me now being your policy lynch, anything I do that you call scummy from now on will be promptly ignored.This sounds scummy.

Sh hu hu hureee you do.I need protection btw. .

That whole ignoring her when she calls you out over last game bias makes you look more towny in my book.Considering you just admitted to me now being your policy lynch, anything I do that you call scummy from now on will be promptly ignored.
![]()
Thanks I guess. If you are townie.Sh hu hu hureee you do.
[automerge]1584282156[/automerge]
That whole ignoring her when she calls you out over last game bias makes you look more towny in my book.

TBH... given my new found scum reputation, anyone who doesn't at least try to push me early gets a one way ticket to my suss list![]()
Interesting. Hopefully my radar isn't fucked and I can genuinely trust you for now at leasthiho peeps
please do not target me at nights, I punish visitors, but when and how? that's something we can't foresee
![]()
Interesting. Hopefully my radar isn't fucked and I can genuinely trust you for now at least
[automerge]1584283216[/automerge]
One thing I'm trying to figure out is how many scum there might be. I know that among the gods in Feng Shen Ji there are like six Great Gods or whatever, and they are like in charge of different affiliations within the gods and stuff so they could be potential scum possibilities.
atleast I don't feel like being bus driven or protected this timeUsing previous games and pro ability as defense is scummy as fuck!Considering the odds of Hayumi and I being on the same scum team two mafia games in a row?![]()
So you have roled a scummy veteran?I need protection btw. .
wait, you playing?Hey Guys!![]()
tired of vanilla games and back to reg?In a scum team with Stary Catwas like 3 or more games in a row in a scum team! (and every game I offered her to bus me)
I need protection btw. .

Oh, this game Law stated vanilla has roles. that why agreed to play!wait, you playing?tired of vanilla games and back to reg?