[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Neutral Chaos with town invest ability is pretty crazy tbh, it has some backlash for sure and it is a doubtful claim, especially since you entitled yourself as Chaos Wai.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
So you're claiming to be an SK since that's what you were in Rej's game? I don't trust SK's.



I have never seen an exe in a regular game and I still don't believe in this.

I got ninja'd and I need to look at Waindo's claim closely since he said he is neutral chaos.
:pepemusic: he was a mission killer to be precise, but yeah they are not to trust since such roles only aim at their wincon and they dont care about sacrifices
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Didn't read through everything yet.
But am I right both Rej and Waindo claimed stuf and also Joby revealed a night action.

Did someone kept track on all claims?
:pandacry:
All I claimed was that I took a night action and that based on the result of my action in pairing with the write up and waindo, Rej, and stray cat’s claims—I have very actable info coming together.

I have very purposefully not claimed my action and what my info is specifically.

I will simply say that while @Stray Cat may have legitimate reasons to suspect Hayumi, I have reasons to suspect that it’s not actually what stray thinks is going on.

so @Rej voting Hayumi simply because of flowers push is SUPER DUPER SCUMMY

This plus the fact that Rej first came to gambit’s aid out of nowhere makes me trust @Waindo claim
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
So you're basically not a Town, asked us to take a Leap of Faith & vote what you want us to vote
Your Ability suggests your Target was Non-Town but doesn't confirm it
And you just wasted one of our 2 claims

So now, what claim should i ask for, Hayumi's or Flower's?
I'm not a Town but my wincon is with Town, I think I explained that pretty clearly. We get a group chat of our own and can coordinate our actions.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
All I claimed was that I took a night action and that based on the result of my action in pairing with the write up and waindo, Rej, and stray cat’s claims—I have very actable info coming together.

I have very purposefully not claimed my action and what my info is specifically.

I will simply say that while @Stray Cat may have legitimate reasons to suspect Hayumi, I have reasons to suspect that it’s not actually what stray thinks is going on.

so @Rej voting Hayumi simply because of flowers push is SUPER DUPER SCUMMY

This plus the fact that Rej first came to gambit’s aid out of nowhere makes me trust @Waindo claim
:weirdpeep: fuck, nibba your job as town is to doubt a neutral chaos claim constantly and not just jump on it and be like "a+b=c", dafug girl, get your shit together, we ain't trusting noone here D1
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
since lynching or attacking wai could end up in nothing we gotta leave him be anyway for now until possibly an active/passive ability cop can screen him, if Gambit ends up scum then Wai indeeed is anti scum aligned too and if Gambit flips town or neutral benign or mission or whatever then Wai is more scummy than anything else.

I will still keep my vote on Hayumi since I wanna try to pick up some reads there and see how Flower plays this DP
[automerge]1584387499[/automerge]
Agreed, especially players like you that defend an outed scum panically right of the bat.
arguments bro, yours are weak as fuck and I dont care about them 🤷
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
K ma boi, I'm ready to use my WU claim per day right now and cut you down, scum.

I am the Mentor, Neutral Chaos, and I win with Town, when I get majority of Town as my followers. If Gambit was Town he would now be in a group chat with me




With this preaching ability I contacted you to become my follower which would give you an extra avoid and a resurrection from me when dead. But only if you (the target) were town.

But instead this happened:



Ergo the ability that only works on townies to recruit gave you out. And the WU that followed it.
Fuck you 3rd.. Scum!!

Vote lynch Waindo
I visitted you, so you got visitted by two roles atleast, what do you know?
Welp he alrdy claimed 3rd.. Do u trust a 3rd with that ability?
So you're claiming to be an SK since that's what you were in Rej's game? I don't trust SK's.



I have never seen an exe in a regular game and I still don't believe in this.

I got ninja'd and I need to look at Waindo's claim closely since he said he is neutral chaos.
Look at his claim. Do u trust a 3rd like I was before? That's what I was saying Juliet. Don't twist my words.
I don't like this response, it's not like we need proof to hang you and you have no proof waindo is lying. It's much easier to believe the accuser than the accused, so it's up to you to provide your proof and a statement like "I am town and I will always be" is scum bs.
Ok..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
K ma boi, I'm ready to use my WU claim per day right now and cut you down, scum.

I am the Mentor, Neutral Chaos, and I win with Town, when I get majority of Town as my followers. If Gambit was Town he would now be in a group chat with me




With this preaching ability I contacted you to become my follower which would give you an extra avoid and a resurrection from me when dead. But only if you (the target) were town.

But instead this happened:



Ergo the ability that only works on townies to recruit gave you out. And the WU that followed it.
Wtf you cult?? :poggers:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Fuck you 3rd.. Scum!!

Vote lynch Waindo

Welp he alrdy claimed 3rd.. Do u trust a 3rd with that ability?

Look at his claim. Do u trust a 3rd like I was before? That's what I was saying Juliet. Don't twist my words.

Ok..
depends how he treats me and what he tries to do this DP, if he acts like an almighty bastard hero then I will lynch him
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
I have my reasons to assume that this confirms you as scum, so maybe don’t make me wait?
Joby, look, when I say I have my reasons, then I have my reasons and you will have to wait, so drop that.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
With this preaching ability I contacted you to become my follower which would give you an extra avoid and a resurrection from me when dead. But only if you (the target) were town.
I'm not a Town but my wincon is with Town, I think I explained that pretty clearly. We get a group chat of our own and can coordinate our actions.
Wai, visit me tonight lol let’s do this shit
[automerge]1584388012[/automerge]
Joby, look, when I say I have my reasons, then I have my reasons and you will have to wait, so drop that.
Please don’t make me have to be the second claim of the day.....
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
K ma boi, I'm ready to use my WU claim per day right now and cut you down, scum.

I am the Mentor, Neutral Chaos, and I win with Town, when I get majority of Town as my followers. If Gambit was Town he would now be in a group chat with me




With this preaching ability I contacted you to become my follower which would give you an extra avoid and a resurrection from me when dead. But only if you (the target) were town.

But instead this happened:



Ergo the ability that only works on townies to recruit gave you out. And the WU that followed it.
Such long ass detailed claim are not allowed , even if its not exact copy paste !

You guys are not new players..

This is a first and last warning !
only 2 Flavour claim (only names of the character) are allowed !
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
Wai, visit me tonight lol let’s do this shit
[automerge]1584388012[/automerge]

Please don’t make me have to be the second claim of the day.....
You know what, screw that, tired of this BS. Wait or don't wait.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Such long ass detailed claim are not allowed , even if its not exact copy paste !

You guys are not new players..

This is a first and last warning !
only 2 Flavour claim (only names of the character) are allowed !
Whoopsie daisy sorry bro, it won't happen again. :dogkek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom