Because you already attacked Ryu and ge might die through lynchWhy not start with someone like Feli, only because he has contributed nothing to the game so far

Because you already attacked Ryu and ge might die through lynchWhy not start with someone like Feli, only because he has contributed nothing to the game so far

He's just trolling.
I could just imagine nessos googling.Yeah, i declined because of something similar mechanics in previous games.I got it a while ago and I accepted out of curiosity. probably explains the time I got role blocked?
news to me lol, i just saw 'sister'This character doesn't even exist in the Manga. @joby???
LOLI could just imagine nessos googling.
We talk about this later. Don't make them cause a mislynch, dudeI could just imagine nessos googling.
.Um like I was suppose to know not to target him when he was heavily sussed?Guess I gotta come clean...
Ryu is my Mason buddy who got attacked by Hayumi which is why I was very pissed at Hayumi for targetting him. That's why I wanted Hayumi down.
@Nessos he is just trolling.
Then you should be able to reveal Ryus WU and flavour.Guess I gotta come clean...
Ryu is my Mason buddy who got attacked by Hayumi which is why I was very pissed at Hayumi for targetting him. That's why I wanted Hayumi down.
@Nessos he is just trolling.
Yah but Stray is acting weirdly persistent on not lynching him so idkBecause you already attacked Ryu and ge might die through lynch![]()
yeah I never heard anything from it. all it said was if i accepted we wouldn't attack each other that night and i didn't want to risk losing a life as I had a similar thing happen where I refused a peace offer and lost a life because of it.Yeah, i declined because of something similar mechanics in previous games.
wonder if scum got rolecrushed if i refused..??
Yeah, sorry, but now you understand why I was so hell bent on getting rid of you.Um like I was suppose to know not to target him when he was heavily sussed?
Why should I when we can get other claims?Then you should be able to reveal Ryus WU and flavour.
also won't hurt Ryu at all since if we don't lynch him today scum will kill him at night.Do it @Stray Cat give out Ryus flavour and WU. Shouldn't count as claim just infodump.
because we can still get other claims and you telling us your results or 'suspicions' will lead to more accurate information and leverage for getting those claims?Why should I when we can get other claims?
We can't get any other claim. Ryu wasted 2 with fake shit.Why should I when we can get other claims?
And his WU is?Ryu is Ah Shi.
Figure this out by yourselves, pretty sure that would count as claiming.And his WU is?
UnderstandableYeah, sorry, but now you understand why I was so hell bent on getting rid of you.