[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Figure this out by yourselves, pretty sure that would count as claiming.
Only one I could think of is Coward.... but the character you are describing I think does not poses "seer's vision" which is the flavor ability that coward uses to track?

what are masons?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
No it wouldn't since he is not the one telling it.
[automerge]1585074115[/automerge]
@Stray Cat Tell us Ryus WU now!
No, Nessos, stop it already. We have no WU claim left!!
[automerge]1585074263[/automerge]
Only one I could think of is Coward.... but the character you are describing I think does not poses "seer's vision" which is the flavor ability that coward uses to track?

what are masons?
We have a Chat together and knew each other's roles from the start. So me claiming now does count as claiming and we have no WU claim left.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
My bet @Stray Cat is actually coward and just slipped, but lets wait and see.
The only reason I ever thought Stray Cat was town was because you told me she was confirmed several times.

How was she confirmed as town?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom