Event Fire Tank Pirates: Law Vs. Mob

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bege's two bullets ripped through the attack of the swordsmink and headed straight toward the kangaroo. The first one was weakened by the obstacles and was deflected by the marine, but the second one followed through in its trail so closely that the Mink couldn't move quick enough to evade or block it.

That said the marine didn't give up in such a dire circumstance. He made the attempt to deflect the bullet even as it was within striking range. Unfortunately it was too little too late as the bullet ricocheted off the sword and into his shoulder blade, leaving a fist sized hole of blood and gore. But the marine officer's efforts weren't in vain since he managed to protect his vital organs and only got heavily injured in a non lethal spot.

Bege saw the outcome of his attack with the corner of his eye. He thought about finishing the job when a huge collision erupted in the scene. The madly rushing form of Big Father came to a halt when it collided with the powerful attack of the commodore. Inside the colossal Big Father there was a mess when all the equipment, weapons, and decorations went flying at the impromptu stop. The regular sized Bege on the inside also skidded a few feet from his position. Turning to look back at his Godson, he saw Gotti in worse shape than before as he lay by some broken crates. Knowing that he was out of commission, Bege made a hand sign and the floor turned soft like quicksand and Gotti sank into a room below where he could rest and recover.

It was after taking care of Gotti that Bege finally noticed the trail of blood flowing from his face. Back when the Big Father was going rammed the marine, the commodore reacted by attacking back not at the tank threads or the main bulwark of castle form, no the marine commodore struck back at the section that corresponded to Capone's head. Capone "Gang" Bege was having trouble seeing from his left eye and thought that he might have a cracked skull around it, but let the thought rest at the back of his mind. If that was the case then the ship's doctor would take of it after the battle, right now it was important that he kept his head in the game.

Outside on the stone face of the Big Father a fissure could be seen in the spot where received the attack, but that hardly conveyed the real damage that the Mafia Don experienced. The commodore's and the Big Father's attacks were of similar magnitude, but Big Father carried the greater momentum and mass. Therefore the winged man should have suffered a serious blowback. Still since Bege was slightly dazed by the damage to his head he didn't check the outcome. Instead he raised the cannon wielding arm of the Big Father and with his eyes closed used observation haki to fire a cannonball at where the commodore should be.

"Rook"

Observation Haki:
Users of Observation Haki will have to choose between two different types of the ability:
Awareness:
1-100 Mastery: The user can sense anything within (Mastery x 2) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.

Rook: Cannon Firing (キャノン ファイアリング Kyanon Faiaringu?): Bege shoots with the cannons of Big Father. The cannons can be countermeasured if blocked with something resilient enough, like Katakuri's mochi or Perospero's Candy Wall. - DPR: A

@Emperor Cross @Frayz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib couldn’t help but smile in this situation. First and foremost, the kangaroo got shot real bad and in wasn’t pretty. What do you do when the mink supposed to help you let himself get hit like that ? Second thing and luckily for the rear-admiral was that Shaarib was a badass, the commodore took his opportunity and landed a heavy hit on Capone’s head. The castle was sent flying and when it tried to open it’s eyes, only one of the did the job.

Blood or oil was running down on the mafiosi face. The wound sure was to make some damage and help the marines win this fight. Capone didn’t lost his time and shoot cannons at the « priest ». The winged-man couldn’t use Soru to get close enough and certainly broke the finger he attacked with the last time. He was beginning to tire, he wasn’t going to use Haki and was going to distract the supernova the time for three reasons : 1) Bege couldn’t be transformed for ever, 2) Frayz needed to heal himself and finally 3) Shaarib wanted to replenish his haki for 2 or 3 attack with hardening.

The commodore decided to use the only attack in his arsenal that could stop the cannonballs without getting caught by the explosion. He flexed the muscle in his legs and did a backflip kick. A dense air blade was created cutting in the air much more than the previous Rankyaku he did at the start of the fight. The air blade was even more brighter than the other one. When both attacks meet, the air blade cut through Capone’s cannons like butter and continued his way towards the castle man not affected at all by the explosion. #

- Rankyaku Hakurai !

[DPR A ==> Town Lvl ]

169th vs Fire Tanks: Turn #8
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
UNEXPECTED CLASH!
169th Branch vs Fire Tank Pirates

Part Seven - Fragile Mind
Capone saw Gotti get hit and he wanted to help him, but he had his hands full with the other guy. Bege had used powerful artillery attacks to fight off this marine, yet they were being deflected by an impressive show of swordsmanship. This was an unexpected occurrence. Most Logia fruit users were known for being overly reliant on their fruit powers and rarely showing any martial mastery. This Mink was obviously not like that. Bege had the hunch that perhaps he was a sword fighter who just recently acquired the fruit and had yet to acclimatize to it, but such assumptions would have little effect on the fight.

It was then that Jimmy came at Bege with a ranged slicing sword spiral wave. Bege thought of various ways to ward off the strike, but went with one of the simplest maneuvers. At the front of the Big Father where the open castle gate was a figure materialized from thin air. Wearing an elegant pinstripe suit, gaudy jewelry, and sporting a big cigar this person was non other than Bege himself. At that very moment two Bege were visible the hulking castle Capone and the cool headed pirate Capone on the castle's interior. It was at this moment that the later pulled his pistol from jacket and aimed at the slashing wave. Firing the weapon an A class haki bullet ripped through the attack as if it was made out of cardboard. Seizing the initiative a second bullet was fired, this one meant for the sword wielding smoke Mink.
My name is Jimmy Frayzah, I'm the Captain of the rebelious Unwritten Pirates but before that I was a Rear Admiral that lead the 169th branch through good times and the bad. This is the tale of my final mission before, what some would call the 'ultimate betrayal', the infamous Punk Hazard Massacre. As I said though, good times and bad. This battle was a bit of a mixed bag.

Good because Commodore Shaarib had just defeated the pirate called Gotti and I had just launched a powerful air slash with his boss's name on it. The top two officers within the branch were on a roll, having an edge over two top members of a Supernova crew and it was epic. Bege fired a couple of shots and I was confident in my ability to avoid damage, however then came the bad.
Bege's two bullets ripped through the attack of the swordsmink and headed straight toward the kangaroo. The first one was weakened by the obstacles and was deflected by the marine, but the second one followed through in its trail so closely that the Mink couldn't move quick enough to evade or block it.

That said the marine didn't give up in such a dire circumstance. He made the attempt to deflect the bullet even as it was within striking range. Unfortunately it was too little too late as the bullet ricocheted off the sword and into his shoulder blade, leaving a fist sized hole of blood and gore. But the marine officer's efforts weren't in vain since he managed to protect his vital organs and only got heavily injured in a non lethal spot.
As Bege's first bullet stopped my air slash and I was blocking it, I heard familiar laughter in my head.

“HAHAHAHA!”

It distracted me just long enough to mistime the deflection of the second. The bullet pierced through my shoulder and left a large hole, just missing anything really important but hey, it wouldn't be the first or even last time I'd get into trouble due to the Writers' mind frying. Despite the pain and heavy bleeding, it wasn't too serious but even I knew the arm would be unusable for the remainder of the fight.

With the enemy's focus now on Shaarib I could afford a little bit of recovery time but not for too long, as much as I respect the Commodore I know he can't win alone, hell I don't even think I could. We needed to work in tandem but we couldn't if I bled to death. I cut the sleeves off my Marine coat to use them as makeshift bandages to prevent blood loss from the left shoulder. I sheathe the left sword too and watch in shock as my fellow Marine deals a serious blow to the Fire Tank Captain's head, leaving a crack in the huge castle structure was definitely impressive. They then exchange further offense, culminating in the Commodore launching one of his trump cards, the Black Shigan. I decide to wait for the results if this clash, I was ready to rejoin the fight but it wasn't advantageous at this point.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Capone exhaled a turbid breath filled with smoke and ash. His body felt heavy and his throat was dry like gravel. Every time he moved he felt like he was in a tub of fast drying cement destined to be as still as the castles that he took power from.

In part this was because of burden of the fight, but it mostly was a side effect of the Big Father form. To maintain such girth took a heavy toll on his physique and it wouldn't be long before he'll no longer be able to sustain it. At best he could keep it going for two more exchanges, at worst he could lose it suddenly as he defended. The problem that with so little time he had to finish both his targets or else the outcome won't be so pretty.

After assessing his condition Bege looked at the winged marine. Still with one closed he saw the enemy create a wind blade with his limbs and sent it dashing towards himself. It clearly had some power behind it as it easily slashed through the cannonball as if it were cardboard instead of heavy metal. To deal with this Capone's Big Father body assumed defensive position crossing one arm over the other in the shape of an X and activated his armament haki to take the hit. With that his grey towering fortress like arms of stone and plaster became deep black like carbon steel with the effects of the color of armaments.

Allows the user to coat themselves with their spirit, increasing the strength of their attacks and allowing them to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. Invisible haki gives +1 to destructive potency and durability rank, while hardening(black) gives +2
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki.

The cutting shockwave impacted his defensive stance and fought head on against his guard. Big Father stood solidly against the attack, but as if it had a mind of its own the wind blast persisted until Capone found himself rolling back from the force. Eventually it dissipated leaving a slight gash on the castle exterior. Which cause bleeding for the human interior.

Lowering his arms the gangster looked at both his foes and thought of an idea to squash this problem once and for all.

With a slight smile the Big Father covered his torso with armament haki and used his threads to start rolling back towards the marines. As he drew closer he picked up more speed and just as he was approaching his tank threads turned back into castle legs. This was not a mistake as the castle legs took one step, then two, and then on the third they bended as the whole castle human leapt into the air. With arms wide open the humongous monstrosity sail through the air with the intention to belly flop onto the marine pair. Of course the duo weren't exactly next to each other, but with the the size of Big Father the distance wasn't far enough for him not to smash them both.

Allows the user to coat themselves with their spirit, increasing the strength of their attacks and allowing them to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. Invisible haki gives +1 to destructive potency and durability rank, while hardening(black) gives +2
61-80 Can coat full limbs and solid ranged weapons with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks, such as airslashes, with invisible haki.
The user of the castle fruit uses their size as a weapon and puts all of weight behind this meteor like attack. Destructive Potency: 81-99: 5. Large Building Level
DPR: A

@Emperor Cross
@Frayz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Like he predicted, Shaarib’s attack was barely felt by Capone. The attack wasn’t meant to do damage just to gain some time and the three fighters understood clearly. The commodore knew Frayzah was somehow alright and was looking for an opportunity so he needed to stall things.

Unfortunately, the supernova was an experienced fighter and probably worried that his transformation was going to end tried all of all. He charged at the marines and let himself fell on them while covering his torso with hardening. The winged-man was on his last leg. He knew he was quicker than the pirate but he had to save his energy for the big hit. From his boots, smoke got out and our hero was propelled towards the castle head. He already did some damage to the mafiosi’s skull and was going to aggravate it.

Shaarib’s right hand began glowing one more time while it covered itself with Haki. Capone was falling and Shaarib was going in the other direction. The shock created some big noise while the marine closed his eyes, ready to protect himself with Tekkai if he didn’t succeed. #

• Black Heat Punch !

[DPR B + Hardening ==> City Lvl]

@Frayz @Fire Tiger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Eight - Castle Has Fallen
With a slight smile the Big Father covered his torso with armament haki and used his threads to start rolling back towards the marines. As he drew closer he picked up more speed and just as he was approaching his tank threads turned back into castle legs. This was not a mistake as the castle legs took one step, then two, and then on the third they bended as the whole castle human leapt into the air. With arms wide open the humongous monstrosity sail through the air with the intention to belly flop onto the marine pair. Of course the duo weren't exactly next to each other, but with the the size of Big Father the distance wasn't far enough for him not to smash them both.
Just realised I mixed up the name of the attack @Emperor Cross used in my last post lol
Shaarib's Rankyaku Hakurai connected but it seemed less effective than his previous strike, Capone was able to soften the blow with his Haki. I knew it was time to step in and with only one good arm and in turn only being able to use one blade, I knew I would also have to tap into my Haki and Devil Fruit abilities. ‘Dammit, nothing's ever easy’ I was thinking as I coated my unsheathed sword, Doombringer, in Hardening.

But he wasn't going to just wait around and was already blitzing towards us in his gigantic form before jumping and attempting to land on us. It didn't look too good, I had to think fast and there was no use trying to escape. I quickly glance over to the Commodore whose fist is coated with Haki and ready to attack. I suddenly got an idea, what if we both attempted Haki infused techniques at the same time? Surely that would be enough to cause this stupid castle to crumble? ‘It's worth a try’ I think with a smirk. I powered through the pain of my damaged shoulder to raise my sword over my head with both hands.

Heh! Just where we want him, right Shaarib?” I smugly ask him as I once again bring my Haki coated blade down as I did earlier against the cannonballs, this time aimed at Capone's falling body.

-Master Slice: After raising his sword above his head, the user delivers a powerful vertical slice to his opponent. This attack can easily slice through solid stone.(61 Mastery, 81 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A (+2 with Hardening)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like a building toppling over the castle like gangster descended towards the lawmen. The thousands tons of brick and rubble was going to bury them in death. Or at least that was what was supposed to happen. But things rarely go as planned.

Just as he fell, Bege came in contact with the attacks of the duo and they were devastating. The tall Sky islander delivered a terrible punch on giant head of the Big Father. The already injured Bege shook all over as multiple cracks formed on the surface of his skull. But that wasn't the least of it. Simultaneously the deadly sword slice of kangaroo Mink tore open his torso exposing bone and sinew in this devastating injury.

But even with all of that Bege was smiling. [Hahahaha. These guys really did a number on me, but it's all meaningless in the end. A bug will sting a hand as it's being crushed, but that's just a hopeless struggle before death. It will take me time to recover, but these fools will be splattered into oblivion. Hahahahaha.]

Bege had done it, he had put an end to those who dared challenge the might of his familia. But it was in that instant that with a tremor he felt his energy deplet and in a poof of smoke he turned back to his regular human gangster form.

Face first he landed hard on beautiful marble flooring aggravating his already damaged body. He was a bloody mess that didn't have the energy to get up again. Yet a Supernova would never go quietly. Flipping onto his back the hard breathing Bege turned to look at his adversaries.

Sitting up Bege lit another cigar and said to no one. "Chiffon, Pez, everyone it seems that father has let you down. It will be up to Vigo and Gotti to avenge me someday and show them that the Capone crime family never goes down easily. Hahahahaha, hahahahaha!"

It was then that two were lunched from Bege's sleeves. One was the semi unconscious Gotti was sent crashing through a window and to the outside of the barely standing restaurant. The other was a cargo net full of barrels that cracked and split open when landing between the three combatants. If one looked closely at these barrels, one would see words such as DANGER!, GUNPOWDER, and EXPLOSIVES written all over it.

Smiling mischievously Bege looked at the marines and said. "I concede defeat. In honor of your victory here's a parting present. May you enjoy it in hell."

With that Capone "Gang" Bege flickered his cigar onto the stash of volatile materials and as it exploded he said his last words.

"Hasta la vista, baby."

A huge explosion consumed what used to be the premier restaurant of the island with a deafening boom. This establishment was in ruins, but in a remote corner of what used to be its kitchen something remarkable occurred. A pineapple fruit started to change shape and color until it gained a masonry like husk that was akin to the exterior of a castle wall.

@Emperor Cross
@Frayz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# It was done, Shaarib knew it as soon he felt bones break when his fist met Capone’s skull. From the corner of his eye, the commodore could see Frayzah cutting the torso of the castleman open. Tbe pirate was done for, nobody could survive this type of wound.

Something was wrong though, Capone wasn’t stopping his descent and if it continued on his « lancée », the marines weber going to die crushed under the pirate. Shaarib, scared, closed his eyes while at the same time his dial ran out of cloud. The shock never came and Shaarib opened his eyes when his butt eat the ground safely. At the same time the fat guy fell on his head splashing blood on the floor and Shaarib’s clothes.

The winged man was about to began laughing when Capone flipped on his back looking at him and said his last words while ejecting two things out of him. The first went trough the window and our commodore didn’t have the time to look at it because the second was much more important : It was some explosive. Shaarib had just the time to take a quick breath and uses Tekkai to protect himself, he wasn’t going to worry about his boss; the man was a logia user.

Shaarib was propelled by the explosion and hit one the wall hard before falling through the floor. The killer of supernova found himself in a destroyed kitchen looking at a odd fruit and began laughing and somewhat crying due to his broken ribs. Bege was dead, the fruit confirmed it. Now the 169th was to receive all the praise and maybe they were to be promoted. #

- The goddess love me !

{ I messed up my Haki count, I edited it on Oro but just realized it wasn’t here tho’. It didn’t affect the fight. But I will post the count in my last post. If this is the last I will do kt after}

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Nine - Danger Level: Red!

My name is Jimmy Frayzah, the Law-Slicer, slayer of Government scumbags but before that I was one myself. In my final days in the Marines, me and Commodore Shaarib fought a Supernova that may have been lethal if either of us were alone. But, through teamwork and sheer will, we managed to stay in the game and eventually turn things in our favour. It was all leading to this moment, to what appeared to one last final gambit from the Fire Tank Captain and his colossal castle-like body was about to come crashing on top of us. It was a fine strategy indeed but we believed we had a counter, simultaneously we land two techniques of our own.

My sword shreds through his stony exterior and I could tell by the look on his face that it was painful, no matter how great a Devil Fruit ability is Haki is its greatest weakness. It wasn't over yet though as Bege was still falling, after landing I had no time to turn to smoke and did my best to just brace myself but it was going to hurt no matter what. ‘Shit!’ I was thinking. Just metres short of crushing us however, he miraculously reverted back to his normal human form.

But before we were able to even regroup or catch our breath, Bege had launched enough explosives to completely incinerate the already badly damaged building. I instinctively entered my Logia form and hoped Shaarib's Rokushiki skills were enough to avoid damage from the blast. In the aftermath I needed to wait for the dust to settle before I was able to reform again, the blast had spread me out and the air was an odd mix of ashy smoke and the red smoke that was me. Eventually though the dust and ash fades as my crimson smoke remerges to a spot near Shaarib who managed to survive and I notice the rocky looking fruit among the ruins, obviously Bege's. The Marine Commodore appeared more concerned in a possible promotion to notice the Devil Fruit. I walk towards it before picking it up and throwing to him.

“Take this, you earned it for having my back. Sell it, eat it, whatever. Heh you could've at least waited until we ate, now look at the place.”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[ Haki Count =It goes like that : 8-2 then 6+1 then 7-2 then 5-2 then 3+1 then 4 -2]

# Shaarib looked at Frayzah and raised one of his eyebrows, was the rear admiral serious ? He was there looking at Shaarib at trying to have the good role and all. Shaarib was the hero, one way or another he would have took this fruit. The goddes even propelled him near it for goddess’s sake. The winged man, got up and took the fruit from his boss hand. The hero or villain of Allville limped towards his coat and his suit jacket that were folded and left on the floor. The coat had some dust on it but what could he say ? It could’ve been worse. The attacks could have torn it or burned it. Shaarib put his clothes back on and looked at Frayzah. With a smile, he said

- Ma ma Taicho, don’t said that. One, I saved your ass. Two, this restaurant was the best so let’s go find the second best and you better be paying too !

Shaarib not letting his boss the time to think, began searching for the cola bottle he had previously. Daddy-Sama was thirsty and needed a drink. In his search, he found something else, Capone’s corpse. The explosion didn’t left him whole. He lost the right half of his body. What a pity, he deserved it but he was a worthy foe. Shaarib closed his eyes and said :

- Mon ami, tu prends ton envol à présent ?
Vers un monde qui nous rejette, toi et moi ? Tout ce qui t'attend est un sombre lendemain,
Peu importe où les vents souffleront.​

With that, our hero looked back again at Frayzah,

- Are you coming or not boss ?
#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
UNEXPECTED CLASH!

Part Ten - Finale

After grabbing the fruit, the Commodore responds to my comments as I begin tending to my wound. It would take a while but I knew I would make a full recovery with medical treatment.
Ma ma Taicho, don’t said that. One, I saved your ass. Two, this restaurant was the best so let’s go find the second best and you better be paying too !
‘Shit, I spent most of the cash I had to get into the restaurant. I'll look like an it idiot if I tell Shaarib the truth.’ I think as he inspects the damage and spots Capone's dead body.
‘The Bird won't be back a while either, what what should I do?’ I ponder it and I light up a cigarette before Shaarib calls out to me.
Are you coming or not boss ?
“Uh yeah about that.” I answer while jogging to catch up. “Let's just get a quick burger or something, I should probably see a doctor anyway.”...

...to be continued...

...or not...

Last edited:
Top Bottom