- Messages
- 2,722
- Reaction score
- 13,061
- Points
- 10,800
- Salty Doubloons
- 1,137
UNEXPECTED CLASH!
169th Branch vs Fire Tank Pirates
Part Seven - Fragile Mind
Good because Commodore Shaarib had just defeated the pirate called Gotti and I had just launched a powerful air slash with his boss's name on it. The top two officers within the branch were on a roll, having an edge over two top members of a Supernova crew and it was epic. Bege fired a couple of shots and I was confident in my ability to avoid damage, however then came the bad.
“HAHAHAHA!”
It distracted me just long enough to mistime the deflection of the second. The bullet pierced through my shoulder and left a large hole, just missing anything really important but hey, it wouldn't be the first or even last time I'd get into trouble due to the Writers' mind frying. Despite the pain and heavy bleeding, it wasn't too serious but even I knew the arm would be unusable for the remainder of the fight.
With the enemy's focus now on Shaarib I could afford a little bit of recovery time but not for too long, as much as I respect the Commodore I know he can't win alone, hell I don't even think I could. We needed to work in tandem but we couldn't if I bled to death. I cut the sleeves off my Marine coat to use them as makeshift bandages to prevent blood loss from the left shoulder. I sheathe the left sword too and watch in shock as my fellow Marine deals a serious blow to the Fire Tank Captain's head, leaving a crack in the huge castle structure was definitely impressive. They then exchange further offense, culminating in the Commodore launching one of his trump cards, the Black Shigan. I decide to wait for the results if this clash, I was ready to rejoin the fight but it wasn't advantageous at this point.
169th Branch vs Fire Tank Pirates
Part Seven - Fragile Mind
My name is Jimmy Frayzah, I'm the Captain of the rebelious Unwritten Pirates but before that I was a Rear Admiral that lead the 169th branch through good times and the bad. This is the tale of my final mission before, what some would call the 'ultimate betrayal', the infamous Punk Hazard Massacre. As I said though, good times and bad. This battle was a bit of a mixed bag.Capone saw Gotti get hit and he wanted to help him, but he had his hands full with the other guy. Bege had used powerful artillery attacks to fight off this marine, yet they were being deflected by an impressive show of swordsmanship. This was an unexpected occurrence. Most Logia fruit users were known for being overly reliant on their fruit powers and rarely showing any martial mastery. This Mink was obviously not like that. Bege had the hunch that perhaps he was a sword fighter who just recently acquired the fruit and had yet to acclimatize to it, but such assumptions would have little effect on the fight.
It was then that Jimmy came at Bege with a ranged slicing sword spiral wave. Bege thought of various ways to ward off the strike, but went with one of the simplest maneuvers. At the front of the Big Father where the open castle gate was a figure materialized from thin air. Wearing an elegant pinstripe suit, gaudy jewelry, and sporting a big cigar this person was non other than Bege himself. At that very moment two Bege were visible the hulking castle Capone and the cool headed pirate Capone on the castle's interior. It was at this moment that the later pulled his pistol from jacket and aimed at the slashing wave. Firing the weapon an A class haki bullet ripped through the attack as if it was made out of cardboard. Seizing the initiative a second bullet was fired, this one meant for the sword wielding smoke Mink.
Good because Commodore Shaarib had just defeated the pirate called Gotti and I had just launched a powerful air slash with his boss's name on it. The top two officers within the branch were on a roll, having an edge over two top members of a Supernova crew and it was epic. Bege fired a couple of shots and I was confident in my ability to avoid damage, however then came the bad.
As Bege's first bullet stopped my air slash and I was blocking it, I heard familiar laughter in my head.Bege's two bullets ripped through the attack of the swordsmink and headed straight toward the kangaroo. The first one was weakened by the obstacles and was deflected by the marine, but the second one followed through in its trail so closely that the Mink couldn't move quick enough to evade or block it.
That said the marine didn't give up in such a dire circumstance. He made the attempt to deflect the bullet even as it was within striking range. Unfortunately it was too little too late as the bullet ricocheted off the sword and into his shoulder blade, leaving a fist sized hole of blood and gore. But the marine officer's efforts weren't in vain since he managed to protect his vital organs and only got heavily injured in a non lethal spot.
“HAHAHAHA!”
It distracted me just long enough to mistime the deflection of the second. The bullet pierced through my shoulder and left a large hole, just missing anything really important but hey, it wouldn't be the first or even last time I'd get into trouble due to the Writers' mind frying. Despite the pain and heavy bleeding, it wasn't too serious but even I knew the arm would be unusable for the remainder of the fight.
With the enemy's focus now on Shaarib I could afford a little bit of recovery time but not for too long, as much as I respect the Commodore I know he can't win alone, hell I don't even think I could. We needed to work in tandem but we couldn't if I bled to death. I cut the sleeves off my Marine coat to use them as makeshift bandages to prevent blood loss from the left shoulder. I sheathe the left sword too and watch in shock as my fellow Marine deals a serious blow to the Fire Tank Captain's head, leaving a crack in the huge castle structure was definitely impressive. They then exchange further offense, culminating in the Commodore launching one of his trump cards, the Black Shigan. I decide to wait for the results if this clash, I was ready to rejoin the fight but it wasn't advantageous at this point.