Other General Pokemon Discussion

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
tbh i am dreading to go through the game again, which i still gotta do with Scarlet :pandacry:
there's some new pokemon i havent used yet and i want to use a paradox pokemon on my playthrough team. I hated how all but 1 was unusable until after the league

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
there's some new pokemon i havent used yet and i want to use a paradox pokemon on my playthrough team. I hated how all but 1 was unusable until after the league
So far I've stopped after defeating the Elite 4 and before you get to Area 0, lost interest a little in the game right now tbh. Though hoping after i complete TotK i go back to finish Area 0 then maybe some EV training for the raid battles

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So far I've stopped after defeating the Elite 4 and before you get to Area 0, lost interest a little in the game right now tbh. Though hoping after i complete TotK i go back to finish Area 0 then maybe some EV training for the raid battles
i beat area 0 but only done 1 of the things you do after. Since i decided im going to do another playthrough I didnt see the point in grinding and doing post game stuff

i still havent beaten giratina in legends arceus too lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i beat area 0 but only done 1 of the things you do after. Since i decided im going to do another playthrough I didnt see the point in grinding and doing post game stuff

i still havent beaten giratina in legends arceus too lol
whos your fav paradox poke so far?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so far for me Great Tusk/Flutter Mane and Walking Wake
ill probably use the water starter in my second playthrough so i cant really have Great Tusk on my team as it would share a typing lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
only because i can do a second playthrough, i wont be using pokemon i cant get in the game itself
It's got some Poke you can use like Alolan Raichu, normal Taurus so its got a few that you might be able to get or obtain.

Also the starters from other regions are in there, so you can get them bred or breed your own starters and start

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's got some Poke you can use like Alolan Raichu, normal Taurus so its got a few that you might be able to get or obtain.

Also the starters from other regions are in there, so you can get them bred or breed your own starters and start
i like doing 'normal' playthroughs. So i play them as if i dont have access to pokemon from other regions, extra starters etc.

if i wanted to use a gen 1 starter, i would just play a gen 1 game lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i like doing 'normal' playthroughs. So i play them as if i dont have access to pokemon from other regions, extra starters etc.

if i wanted to use a gen 1 starter, i would just play a gen 1 game lol
You might have to wait for DLC 1 and DLC 2

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If your looking to include more older pokemon, but if its just this Gen, make sure you use Palafin lol
i wanted to use Palafin on my first playthrough team, but you need switch online and i wasnt going to buy it just for the one pokemon lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i wanted to use Palafin on my first playthrough team, but you need switch online and i wasnt going to buy it just for the one pokemon lol
I've yet to have one and had it all ready to Evolve only for my switch online to run out a while back lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i havent played anything but the two games i always play (just for daily stuff at this point) and Persona 5 for ages lol
I've just been playing ToTK, played some Pokemon about 2 weeks ago, FGO (got x2 accounts), Epic 7 (got x2 accounts), Honkai Star Rail (Dropping this after today), PGR and Aether Gazer

Top Bottom