Other General Pokemon Discussion

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I've just been playing ToTK, played some Pokemon about 2 weeks ago, FGO (got x2 accounts), Epic 7 (got x2 accounts), Honkai Star Rail (Dropping this after today), PGR and Aether Gazer
i dont count the mobile games i play, as i literally just do daily stuff and thats it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i dont count the mobile games i play, as i literally just do daily stuff and thats it
FGO got events running right now and so does PGR
Aether Gazer is a new mobile game like PGR but more waifu's only
Epic 7 is the only one that i go for dailies then do some farming

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
FGO got events running right now and so does PGR
Aether Gazer is a new mobile game like PGR but more waifu's only
Epic 7 is the only one that i go for dailies then do some farming
im still playing FGO, but i got the one character i wanted so im fine with whatever now

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
finally got around to looking at my Pokemon Bank. I have no idea where I got some of these pokemon from lol

i have stuff like shiny legendaries and level 100 mythicals lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
finally got around to looking at my Pokemon Bank. I have no idea where I got some of these pokemon from lol

i have stuff like shiny legendaries and level 100 mythicals lol
me everytime i look at my pokemon games.

"When did i catch this?" lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i can generally remember what game i wouldve got them from, but some are a mystery lol

i also have more shinies than i thought
i barely remember my pokemon the only ones i remember off the top of my head right now is like my Torterra that i still left on Pearl with 20 or so medals. then got a japanese platinum with a Infernape that i left at Level 99 with 20-30 exp to level up to Level 100

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i barely remember my pokemon the only ones i remember off the top of my head right now is like my Torterra that i still left on Pearl with 20 or so medals. then got a japanese platinum with a Infernape that i left at Level 99 with 20-30 exp to level up to Level 100
i have two infernapes; the one from my Diamond game, which is also pretty much my first every starter. And then i have a one from Platnium that i got to level 100

also im now looking at my (fairly weird) moon game. I have a team of 6 pokemon that are all nicknamed, which makes me think it was some kind nuzlocke. I'm champion, i have 4 other pokemon in my pc and im missing several Z crystals and loads of TMs. None of the pokemon in the PC are nicknamed and there is also no death box. No idea where the legendary mascot you get is as its not in my party or box

edit: the team seems to be somewhat EV trained but some of the moves a few of them have are quite weak; like the Arcanine having bite at level 57

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i have two infernapes; the one from my Diamond game, which is also pretty much my first every starter. And then i have a one from Platnium that i got to level 100

also im now looking at my (fairly weird) moon game. I have a team of 6 pokemon that are all nicknamed, which makes me think it was some kind nuzlocke. I'm champion, i have 4 other pokemon in my pc and im missing several Z crystals and loads of TMs. None of the pokemon in the PC are nicknamed and there is also no death box. No idea where the legendary mascot you get is as its not in my party or box

edit: the team seems to be somewhat EV trained but some of the moves a few of them have are quite weak; like the Arcanine having bite at level 57
i might consider doing a replay but first need to finish the following pokemon games;

Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee
BDSP
Scarlet and Violet (i am in Area 0 in one of them the other i haven't even faced the first gym leader lol)

I need to start Sword and Shield DLC for Kubfu as well

I skipped Legends Arceus but will need to finish the above

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i might consider doing a replay but first need to finish the following pokemon games;

Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee
BDSP
Scarlet and Violet (i am in Area 0 in one of them the other i haven't even faced the first gym leader lol)

I need to start Sword and Shield DLC for Kubfu as well

I skipped Legends Arceus but will need to finish the above
im just looking at it as i wanted to see if there was any pokemon i was missing like the Ultra Beasts. i cant even remember how to get them to appear lol

now Home can be used with S+V, idk when i want to start my second playthrough

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Do you not name your team pokemon otherwise?

I think i might be spending too much time in pokemon scarlet. I got almost 12 boxes of shinys.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Do you not name your team pokemon otherwise?

I think i might be spending too much time in pokemon scarlet. I got almost 12 boxes of shinys.
i generally name my starter, but unless im doing a nuzlocke i dont really nickname

i kinda wanna use a shiny in my next Scarlet playthrough, but idk what one i want

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
today i learned you can just use a different user profile on your switch to basically have another save slot for pokemon games lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I might re-play SV w/ the new DLC pokemon
I still have my Level 5 Tornadous/Landorus and Dragonite lol

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I might re-play SV w/ the new DLC pokemon
I still have my Level 5 Tornadous/Landorus and Dragonite lol
yeah im probably gonna keep the save file i have and do the other one with a different profile. I wanted to use a shiny ninetales but it and its preevo arent in the game (but might be coming as part of the DLC)

shame i didnt get poke transporter, i think i still have some pokemon in Black/Platnium

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah im probably gonna keep the save file i have and do the other one with a different profile. I wanted to use a shiny ninetales but it and its preevo arent in the game (but might be coming as part of the DLC)

shame i didnt get poke transporter, i think i still have some pokemon in Black/Platnium
I still have a few boxes left in Pearl/R/S/E/FR/LG lol
Though i ended up offloading them games

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still have a few boxes left in Pearl/R/S/E/FR/LG lol
Though i ended up offloading them games
i put what i thought was my Infernape in Home from bank, turns out it was some random japanese one lol

i didnt transfer all boxes though so hopefully my level 100 one is in one of them

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i finally beat Giratina in Legends Arceus

(and found several shines in outbreaks)

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
my shiny luck is on point this month

started playing Pokemon Sword for the first time, found a shiny Rookidee in the second area, wasnt even in the wild area yet; so about 30 minutes into the game lol

Top Bottom