Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narrative
"Speech "
Thought
Shout/high volume sounds
Ilusia Kingdom #16
@Fly God
Well shit, they want me to kidnap the old king and his apparent idiot son that now holds tha throne, that could be a lil bit tricky

“Mm, that might be a lil bit tricky don’tcha think? That castles gonna be guarded and swarmed with soldiers and shit”
Hack strongly assured the newcomer that a tremendous force of 250 experienced troops will be at their disposal, ready to aid them in conquering the difficult terrain ahead. He expressed his unshakeable faith in their combined ability to efficiently manage any encounter, not just dealing with the less experienced soldiers but also overcoming any difficulties provided by the attentive guards. This assurance of a strong and capable coalition strengthened the idea that they were well-prepared to face and overcome any problems that may arise along the way.

“So any reason why that tha chick with tha hat sent you along instead of herself? It was her idea to kidnap these people after all.
During their comprehensive discussion of the infiltration expedition inside hostile territory, Hack underlined the essential need of meticulous planning. He emphasized the need of contemplating all possible scenarios that may emerge during their dangerous activity, as well as the need for a well-thought-out backup plan. This care, Hack stated, was critical to ensure their ability to avoid potential hazards like as capture or being besieged by opposing forces.

Furthermore, Hack showed unshakeable faith in their allies' fearsome talents, emphasizing her superior power in comparison to his. Should the need arise, he emphasized that she may play a critical role in leveraging her power to rally support from the soldiers, therefore increasing their prospects of victory in the face of adversity.

In delving further into the fundamental reasoning of their audacious aim, Hack pointed to the enormous scale of their united goal. By launching this planned effort, he signified the beginning of a strategic strategy aimed at eventually wresting sovereignty of the disputed region from tyrannical governments. In expressing the high ideals they hoped to attain, Hack constructed a picture of a future in which the suffering masses might be freed from tyranny and despotic aristocrats would finally be held accountable for their terrible deeds.

Plus any idea how we gonna sneak into an armed castle?”
To adequately prepare for the next operation, Hack took the opportunity to expound on his strategy plan to his fellow teammates. He underlined the need for their approach to be careful and well-thought-out, proposing a smart and unconventional strategy to assist them disguise their movements from the city's defences. The intended approach required cautious manoeuvring via an undiscovered passage that went parallel to the city walls and the towering peak in the distance. By avoiding these impediments, they were able to advance closer to the castle's weaker side, where the odds of a successful invasion were greater.

Hack understood the importance of time in their mission and advocated launching their attack at night, when the opposing soldiers were most likely to be sleeping and the guards were least watchful. This strategic window of opportunity would give them the advantage and boost their chances of carrying out a well-coordinated strike with little opposition.

Understanding the significance of the upcoming mission, Hack underlined the need of collaborative brainstorming to the new allies, emphasizing the need for a diversity of methods to ensure the operation ran well and with few losses on either side. It was critical that they handled the approaching venture with subtlety and ingenuity, utilizing each individual's abilities to overcome the obstacles that lied ahead in their drive for success and triumph.

Hack wanted to know whether "you have any specific strategies or tactics in mind for countering the attack that is looming ahead."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
“Speech”
Thought

Hack strongly assured the newcomer that a tremendous force of 250 experienced troops will be at their disposal, ready to aid them in conquering the difficult terrain ahead

“Shit that makes things a lot easier, I was worried this would jus turn into a big ahh brawl between tha two of us and a fuxkin army of dudes”

That actually plays right into what I kinda had planned, hmm….

Mulling over what Hack was telling me on our stroll, we turned a corner continuing closer towards the city. We’d arrive in another 10min

Hack showed unshakeable faith in their allies' fearsome talents, emphasizing her superior power in comparison to his. Should the need arise, he emphasized that she may play a critical role in leveraging her power to rally support from the soldiers, therefore increasing their prospects of victory in the face of adversity.

“Huh, she’s stronger than you? Well ion really know how strong you are so I guess that doesn’t really help me much. Ion think I’ve seen or noticed anyone so far that’s even as strong as any of tha three of us. So that should play into our favor should shit go belly up. Tho it seems we Kant have that happen considering this is a kidnapping.”

During their comprehensive discussion of the infiltration expedition inside hostile territory, Hack underlined the essential need of meticulous planning. He emphasized the need of contemplating all possible scenarios that may emerge during their dangerous activity, as well as the need for a well-thought-out backup plan. This care, Hack stated, was critical to ensure their ability to avoid potential hazards like as capture or being besieged by opposing forces.

“Yea, yea. I have a general idea of how I wanna play this. But a backup plan couldn’t hurt, just cause I haven’t found any strong soldiers doesn’t mean there aren’t any, and hell, we don’t even know what tha guards around tha kings will look like. Still, I got an idea”

Smirking to myself, I rubbed my chin with my right hand. Gold bracelet glimmering in the mid-afternoon sunlight

“So this what I’ve got in mind. I two pronged front, let’s have some of yours guys’ men to get some disguises and have them gather up some food. Maybe we kan have them approach tha castle from tha front and offer tha soldiers some food to distract em. Then, we’ll have a contingent of troops with us. Maybe ten to twenty people come with us through tha secret passage. Then once we exit tha tunnel, you take half with you and see if you kan knock out some of tha guards and steal their armor and outfits. From there, we have tha other 10 people we brought head to tha roof and wait. Once we do, this is where it gets kinda tricky. Let your men head to tha kings chamber, they’ll be stopped by his guards, most likely tha stronger/strongest ones. From there have them say that a matter at tha castles entrance demands their attention. Either tha King will go, which should make it easier since he’ll have to leave his secure ahh room. Or tha guards go and tha King is left defenseless.”

Stopping for a few minutes. I looked to Hack to finish telling him if tha rest of the plan I had

“Assuming they split tha difference and only send half or some of their forces. Thats where tha guys in tha roof come in. We’ll give em a signal and they’ll start causing noise on tha roof or whatever is above tha kings chambers. Ideally it’ll cause tha kings to send some of tha remaining men they have to check on it. And once they do, there shouldn’t be anyone left to defend tha idiot kings”

So what ya think Hack my man

@FELI D AEROM

Top Bottom