Island Kingdom of Alabasta

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: riley escobar
*breathing heavily as he was panting slowly arching resting his hands on his knees* ... "i don't know what occurred today but it brought something outta me something .. " as he thought to himself only to be interrupted
Bowser Jr. said:
HEY YOU, THE ONE CUTTING PEOPLE. CAN YOU FINALLY STOP AND GIVE US A HAND HERE WITH THE WOUNDED?
"What now?" ... "doesn't she know this is war, was is where you eat or be eaten" thinking to himself as he could feel the heat surge into him ... as all was heard was "Fine" as he ushered it in exhaustion he slowly approached the strange looking woman slowly.

"I can't believe this has all come to an end to think i was here doing what now? ... heck i dont remember, from the things i saw to sudden adrenaline that kicked in bringing out a blood lusted side of me" thinking to himself as he gave a hand to the woman and the group she was with the bandaging.

"Hey i guess you got things covered here, so i am taking a walk" saying it in a wheezy way as he buckled getting up to the strange woman as he turned around as he walked with a limp into the streets before collapsing near the garbage.

*smiling as he removes his mask* "This is me i am fully drain ..." as he couldn't finish his thought as he coughed out blood as he passes out.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: smileyman
Larsi said:
Interfering with your war? His voice thundered across the clearing, each word heard clearly for several blocks. I have won you your war. I have slain the government dog that together with your king stole the rain from your lands. He gestured first at the corpse of Crocodile, then at the sky that still poured down rain. I have clipped your king's wings and plucked his talons. He gestured at the bodies of Pell and Chaka. I have saved half your city from devastation from the hands of your king and his dog. He gestured all around, where the explosion had not reached. I don't know where your king is, but maybe he escaped to save himself from that very blast.

The giant drew a breath, letting Koza take in the words, before continuing. I will take part of the coffers of your crurl king for me and mine. I will plant my flag at the entrance to the river leading up the country so that all that know that Alabasta is under the protection of Silver Hair, and in return you will send me a weekly fee. This is the price of winning your war for you.
Khoza decided to ignore the insult of the laughing giant.
"You would accuse the hero of this country of such lunacy? and want payment for interfering in a war where you weren't invited?" Khoza could believe what he was hearing but at the same time he knew he could not win a war against this giant nor does he have any proper justification in doing so.

"Alabasta and its people do not have that kind of resources anyway," Khoza said hoping this man was willing to negotiate. He knew the capital was broke but if the protection this man promised would work then the military could be disbanded and their salaries diverted but that would be enough to cover what Khoza expected this man was asking.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Larsi remained quiet while Koza spoke, not saying a word even for seconds after the rebel leader had stopped talking. With a grim look on his face, his eyes bore into those of the smaller man before him. Drawing a deep breath, he finally responded. You mistake demands for requests, young man. The giant shook his head. The hero of your country? Pff! You were simply fooled by the image presented by a man taking out competition, not protecting your country. Unlike him I will not pretend to be your hero, I will instead be the monster that lurks in the sea, ready to strike down anyone who dares to challenge my territory. This territory.

Having had time to catch his breath, the giant rose to his full height, towering above everyone nearby. As a token of good faith I will only take a small part of the king's coffers now, the rest can start when you are able to rebuild.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Larsi said:
Larsi remained quiet while Koza spoke, not saying a word even for seconds after the rebel leader had stopped talking. With a grim look on his face, his eyes bore into those of the smaller man before him. Drawing a deep breath, he finally responded. You mistake demands for requests, young man. The giant shook his head. The hero of your country? Pff! You were simply fooled by the image presented by a man taking out competition, not protecting your country. Unlike him I will not pretend to be your hero, I will instead be the monster that lurks in the sea, ready to strike down anyone who dares to challenge my territory. This territory.

Having had time to catch his breath, the giant rose to his full height, towering above everyone nearby. As a token of good faith I will only take a small part of the king's coffers now, the rest can start when you are able to rebuild.
Khoza considered what was said. He wasn't the King, he was merely a rebel and had no interest in truly running a country. He cared for his country but running a country was something completely different and he would much rather act in an advisory role. For now, he had to make a decision that would help the person who would end up running the country whether he would be involved or not and with the thread of crocodile gone, the country would need protection if it had any chance of rebuilding.

Remembering the wanted poster his generals had shown him of the Giant interfering in the war, he made up his mind. Khoza bowed before the Giant, "Your protection is worth giving up my pride." He said "If yours, however, act to the detriment of this country we will have no choice but to go to war."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The giant stood and listened to the other man as he spoke. Maybe there was more to this man than he first thought? Nodding, he responded. Good. Pride is a waste. As long as payments are coming through I will see through that you aren't ravaged by pirates. He turned around, overseeing the scene of carnage. He saw Eve tending to Musashi and Minuano, the two of them would make it at least. Same could not be said for Straw who was still attached to Yamamoto's body. Yamamoto was also nonresponsive. Koujiro looked distraught. Drago stood off by himself, as did Sigmund and Gambit. Lastly, Tom and Jerry were still eyeing the rebels with fear, swords drawn and ready.

Tom, Jerry. Come here. The two men lowered their weapons, fear replaced with curiosity. Approaching their captain, they sheathed their blades. Raising their heads to look at his face, he met their eyes. Yes, cap'n?

I need someone I can trust to watch over this country. Relay news, forward the money. Keep some yourselves. Would you mind?
The two exchanged glances. They had realized that they weren't really cut out for conquest like this, and a break from it would be nice. Plus it's not like these people would dare hurt them with the threat of their captain looming over them. Nodding at each other, they turned back towards Larsi. Sure thing cap, you can count on us!

The giant only smiled. He started speaking again as he turned towards Koza. Koujiro, give them your Den Den Mushi. The gunman fished out his snail phone, tossing it at Tom that caught it with minor effort. Well, these two men will oversee our... relationship. I trust you will keep them in good company.

With that, the giant approached Koujiro. taking the two lifeless bodies into his hand, placing them inside his pocket. Koujiro himself was in good enough condition to walk, and there was no rush. Moving towards Eve, he scooped Musashi up, and then Minuano, placing them in his other pocket. Inside his chest pocked were four fruits. Taking them out, he realized two of them had changed from before. Now Devil Fruits, one of them was covered in light feathers while the other in sharp blades. His gaze drifted towards Chaka, reaching out with his Color of Observation. Eyeing Koza, he spoke calmly. That one still lives. Prison would be advisable.

Looking at Drago, Gamibt, Eve and Koujiro, he simply motioned with his head for them to follow. Nodding at Tom and Jerry, the two nodded back. As he left the clearing, the giant spoke one last time. Pleasure doing business with you.

Walking down the street he had been walking for a few minutes before coming upon a scene. A man dressed in dark blue and a few streaks of orange was surrounded by corpses from both the royal and rebel army. Unlike those around him, he was breathing, but still unconscious. Koujiro, bring him. Without a word, the gunman picked up the stranger, carrying him in a fireman lift. And as that, the strange group left Alubarna, soon to leave Alabasta.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dragomir
As Drago followed Larsi and the others, he stared at the ground, deep in thought. Death...Sorrow...Regret...Hardship. Such things come with being a pirate. Though I didn't like Straw that much, losing him is a stab in the heart and we'll be missing a piece to our puzzle for a while.

Drago changed his view from the ground and his dusty toes to looking at the sunset coming from the south, next to the behind their ship, above the sea. It rather looked as if it was sinking down in it.
I wasn't really expecting all this to have happened. Drago chuckled seeing how dumb that sounded. Huh, what else are you supposed to expect when you're 17 and not a hardened warrior. I've been too cocky, too reckless, almost cost Koujiro and I our defeat.

Drago closed his eyes and spread out his arms, giving off his full wingspan as if to bask into the light of the sun. He took a deep breath as light breeze came from his right, blowing on his hair, making his bangs wave across his forward.

Drago's hands were crusty from the dirt and grit, same with his face as it felt scruffy. He hadn't bathed since he woken up. His eyes felt heavy with weariness. He felt the light soreness creeping up into his muscles ever so slowly. Though, he had not done much action, it was enough to open the door to lactic acid in his muscles.

After 10-15 seconds or so, he finally relaxed his arms and continued on.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The news spread fast and far. Khoza was barely done speaking and the news had already reached the Capital. Both Soldiers and Rebels alike dropped their weapons and cried over the fact that the war was over. It was raining, the war was over and the scary looking Giant didn't look like he was going to kill anybody else, what else could be better.

A couple of days of partying would come after this and then the entire population as a whole will start rebuilding.

Everybody assumed that Khoza would become the new King and none of them even had an idea that the Country's first ever election will be done before anything will get to normal.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
As the rain continues to pour, Gambit gathered himself and headed to the middle of the rebels.. Without taking his glance off of Ymir, he came assisting some of the rebels who could barely stand on their own feet. Too many deaths, injured, and lost loved ones; a memory that somewhat hard to forget despite their courageous attempt to be remembered by history.

The rebellion has reached its conclusion and what's left is a truce between two leaders: Larsi and Khoza. As the two spoke, Gambit and the others listened until it's finally been decided; Alabasta is now the territory of the Silver Hair Pirates!

Larsi finally bid farewell to the heart of the desert and signaled all his comrades, including Gambit himself out of their new territory and so Gambit followed respectfully after showing gratitude to Tom and Jerry who helped him out of the desert.

"Tom and Jerry, thank you. I am probably going back to the sea alone and hopefully we'll see each other again soon. Please watch over Ymir for me, ok? So long. I won't forget you.."... He said with a fading smile as he hurried back to the line..

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Slade remained passed out as the events of the day began ringing inside as brief glimpses crossed his mind but the main question was "Why and Where". "Why was he in Alabasta" and "Where did the movements of his actions and the events of the day guided him".

- Enter Slade in a Dream/Nightmare of moment of relive all the events that took place - Part 1 -

"What was it you saw?" was asked as he paused then slowly moved his head down seeing his hands as he hesitated before he took some deep breaths as he calmed himself down. "What i saw is something that i have never seen before" replied Slade. As it felt a while as the voice echoed "This is reality, what you saw so now tell me what was it". Slade took a brief moment it was as if his point of view began going dark as he could only see his hands which was raised up prior the voice replying before they vanished into the darkness. Slade then began to scream dropping down to his knees "I saw things that i was told are nothing but myths and legends, didn't think in my wildest imagination they was real! ... Giants, People's body change ..." *breathes heavily* as he held his chest in fear of the darkness "It was the thing they call Devil Fruits ... even strange occurrences in a country that rarely rains but the scenery of lightning storming down"

As he said that the voice began speaking through his ear "What happened to you then?"

- End of Slade's Dream/Nightmare of the moments to relive of the events that took place -

As this was happening not to his knowledge he was being carried as if in a fireman lift from a silver hair pirate, it was then his index finger twitched.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: sallucion
Still attending to the wounds of her comrades, Eve looked up and looked at how the giant claimed this land for himself. Didn't expect any less from you cap'n. Once everything was silent a dark shadow covered Eve and her comrades. It was Larsi, standing before her. Larsi picked up Minuano and Musashi and took them under his care before telling everyone to get back to the ship.

Where are Tom & Jerry? I haven't seen them for a while. I should ask the captain if they are not at the ship already,

Eve looked up at the sky. The rain started to annoy her, but it kind of felt good. Moments later she spot how Drago spread out his arms and tried to relax. So young and already losing comrades like this, fighting like this. Oi Drago, are you feeling okay? Anything you need?

Larsi said:

Koujiro, bring him.
Eve her eyes found the man Larsi was talking about and noticed. Isn't that the guy that helped me out before? I'll look at his wounds once we get back on the ship, be careful with him for now.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaching the Silver Bullets, after hours of walking, fighting, then walking again, Larsi nearly collapsed the moment he set foot onto the deck. Sitting down gingerly, he groaned audibly, bracing himself with his hand. He pulled out the lifeless bodies of Yamamoto and Straw. The former still drew breath, but that was all the sign of life present, yet it was more than could be said about Straw. The giant looked at him for a moment before averting his gaze. At least he had been avenged...

With his other hand he brought out Minuano and Musashi. The two were faring better, Musashi even opened his eyes and groaned. Larsi allowed a smile to show on his face, before drifting to Minuano, who seemed to be stirring too.

Koujiro stepped on board moments after the captain. First, seeing to that he was the last aboard, he loosened the ropes holding the Silver Bullet against the water edge. He looked down on the bodies of Yamamoto and Straw, but unable to think of anything to say he simply wandered up to the wheel. Minutes later the ship was turned around and sailing down the river. Before they left Alabasta fully, Larsi stepped ashore one last time to plant a huge flag of theirs where the river met the sea, showing whose territory people entered. Then, they sailed into the horizon, heading towards the Silver Resort.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was unknown to what was going outside but it was just drawing to a close of Slade's inner talk with himself in the pitch dark abyss looking into nothing meanwhile outside he was being carried on board taken into the room to be medically seen to.

- Enter Slade in a Dream/Nightmare of moment of relive all the events that took place - Part 2 -

Char Aznable said:
"What happened to you then?"
"What are you on about?" shouted Slade in response as it echoed for a few seconds then went eerily quite then his heart began to beat quicker which could be felt through his physical body . "Your not Slade Wilson, thats a facade isn't a facade to hide your inner demons thats why you the mask and the costume isn't it!" responded the voice ... "Your true name is Link not Slade, now WAKE UP!" as the darkness vanished as if it distintegrated by crumbling away as yellow light spanning from one side to the other as far as he can see flashed in front of him with a yellow spark in the centre of attention of his vision emerged. It was here when he could nothing but the crack of light then some mumbling "... " ... " ... Open your eyes ... " a female voice from the light was heard then quite as the centre of light with the spark flashed larger and larger then it went silent "... Open your eyes ... Open your eyes ... "

- End of Slade's Dream/Nightmare of the moments to relive of the events that took place -

slowly opening his eyes he heard that voice again "Wake up, Link." as Link then slowly raised himself to sit himself up looking around seeing it was on some bed with medical equipment around him and a few other beds with the same equipment as he could hear voices outside. It was not known to him but he was soon to find out he had officially boarded the Silver Bullet as his life of piracy began.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Jobymamushi's ship approached the bleak desert Island before her, she groaned in remorse at the thought of having to cross yet another wasteland.... well, I guess I should try and find a way to enjoy the atmosphere. With each passing moment, the heat grew and grew in intensity.

But something else caught Joby's eye and the heat which had built up around her seemed to vanish.
"HEEHEE! Lookie-there! That big guy from way back when really did it HEEHEE! He beat one of the Seven Shichibukai!" Joby had read about this in the papers while sailing about.... the Silver Hair Pirates had continued to make quite the name for themselves. Her lips curled up and revealed her half-missing teeth as a gleeful grin peeled across the pirate's face. "That's no good.....!!" She pursed her lips shut tight and puffed her cheeks up as the blood rushed to her head and her cheeks became flush under the pressure she exerted on them, "that guy was such an asshole! Too serious! Way too serious!" Joby took the end of her thumb into her mouth and bit down onto the fleshy end of her fifth digit so as to draw bright red blood to the surface through the superficial puncture...

Standing up, the giant could reach the Silverhair's Jolly Roger easily as her ship came closer...

"HEEHEE! That's better! Yaahaahahah!!" She had good feeling this would really piss that sorta guy off. To a pirate, especially one with such renown.... their flag needed to command respect--to be feared. Jobymamushi knew this could very likely take her down a road that ended with her getting killed--to be perfectly frank, the prospect excited her. She laughed out loud at the thought if maybe this meant she was a little suicidal... her ship sailed on through the channel and the giant clumsily crammed it into the crowded port. She eyed the dock workers, traveling merchants unloading and loading their vessels, soldiers, and common folk all dressed in sun dyed fabrics of ochres and sepias and rich cinnabar--they all began to panic as they saw the gargantuan galleon ram into the docks, its black sail flying high against the unrelenting sun.

Jobymamushi's heart started pumping and her stomach started growling--finally, she'd be able to unwind and stock up on all the food and booze she could dream of! All the sweeter and richer for being paid for by the Silver Haired prick she had met back at Twin Peaks Lighthouse what seemed like several lifetimes ago....

"ALRIGHHHTTYYY!!!!!" she roared and her boisterous words carried for miles despite the dampening effects of the desert sand, "I THINK YOU GUYS BETTER GO CALL WHOSE IN CHARGE HEEHEE!!! AND BRING ME ALL YOUR BOOZE AND ANYTHING SALTY OR SOUR YAAHAHAHAH!!! A NATURAL DISASTER HAS BLOWN INTO PORT!!!"

Back at the entrance to the Island Kingdom of Alabsta, at the mouth of the channel which all traffic to the ports crossed, an upside down Jolly Roger danced in the breeze, scrawled out in crimson blood, caked into the fabric, read one word:

EVERYTHING

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The bitter liquid tickled the back of her throat as the taste freshened into a soothing tartness on her tongue.
"Yaahaahaahaa!!!! This is the best!" the Giant's smile opened wide as she poured a seemingly endless number of barrels of lukewarm ale down her gullet! "N---TCHHAAAAA!!!! HEEHEE!!! YOU OVER THERE!! More salted seaking meat! Bring out yer whole cargo! I want everything you have! Yaahahaahaa!!!" Food and liquor sloshed messily out from the giant woman's mouth as she gestured wildly with delight and jeered childishly at the crowds of people who had previously been so miserably happy to go about their day as they did like any other! Sprawled out over a bed of freshly crafted rubble--which she had made from the largest building she could find within the small but lively port--Jobymamushi hadn't lived it up like this in ages! Maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis?! HEEHEE!! Damn it's hot.....
The sun bore down on her and she swore for some reason it had never felt hotter. The ale and preserves had never tasted richer, and her hunger had never felt so immeasurable. She waited eagerly to see who would come to greet her. Maybe I'll get lucky and that lil shithead Larzi'll be holed up over there too HEEHEE!!

Time passed on through the day, and Joby had acclimated well to the heat--though she felt as though she were bathing in the pits of Hell, curiously not a single drop of perspiration had formed on her rosey skin... and though she had drunk enough ale and devil's rum to drown a whale, she could not feel drunk.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tom and Jerry were in the middle of a card game when the doors burst open. Seated up against the wall in the throne room, Jerry looked up with interest, while Tom remained focused on his cards and the game. A group of royal guards strode through the door way, hastily making their way across the stone floor towards the throne, where King Koza sat, perking up on the sudden intrusion to his court. Scarred from the civil war only months ago, he looked older than he actually was. Once the guards reached the steps leading up to the throne they fell to their knees, heads bowed before their king. Grimacing at the display, as he was unfamiliar with the treatment received as a king, Koza motioned for the men to rise. The captain, located at the front led the salute, followed by speaking loudly and clearly to the young monarch. Sire! We have received reports that the captain of another infamous pirate crew has landed on our shores! Our sources say that it is the giant captain of the Everything Pirates, Jobymamushi! She is currently not attacking anyone, but she is claiming Alabasta as her own territory.

Rising to his feet, Koza's face darkened. His eyes traveled, landing on Tom and Jerry, leaning back in their seat up against the wall. Even Tom was looking up from his cards now, focused on the happenings before the king. Rising a hand, Koza pointed towards the two of them, his voice carrying clearly across the room. The time has come for your captain to make good on his word and our money. If this... pirate isn't harming my people, I will not interfere. Though I think you might want to call in the cavalry.

Jerry only smiled, nodding his head in respect to the monarch, even though he wasn't his own king, Koza had shown more respect towards the two pirates than they had any right to expect. Putting his cards down face up, he pulled out a den den mushi from his pocket. This caused Tom to burst out, rising to his feet, facing Jerry in anger as he placed his own cards down. The guards turned around, their weapons snapping to attention while the king cocked his head, watching the two men with a peculiar look as Tom exclaimed loudly: You tellin' me you were playin' me the entire time? You had nothin'? He placed a finger on Jerry's cards, to which the other man only grinned, while the snail phone started ringing. The guards relaxed visibly, while the king shook his head, reclining back in his seat. Just then, the phone stopped ringing, and a voice inaudible from the rest in the room spoke, prompting Jerry himself to speak. Yeah, so we've got a situation over here...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
76X5=380
Strength:44+56(100)
Movement:100
Reaction:100
Durability:49+51(100)
Stamina:49+51(100)
Mind: -14+14(0)
CoA:100+20(120)
CoO:42(Awareness)
Gomu Gomu no mi:100
Joby had grown tired of eating and drinking. She had grown tired of waiting. Gazing up at the cloudless sky, she felt quiet and clear. Shifting her weight, she braced herself up by her knee and rose to her feet. Standing at an inconceivable 80 ft, the giant made small the largest thing the people at port had seen before her. She smiled down at them and sincerely thanked all for their hospitality.

Well, I should probably put a lil distance between me and these kind folk, don't want them getting knocked out after treating me so well HEEHEE!!

The townsfolk and merchants and traders all stood in shock and terror as the Giant skipped gleefully into the desert, each time her mass landed, the earth around them shook and their courage faltered. And when the pirate appeared in the distance no bigger than any other human child, they stood puzzled and then horrified as they witnessed the monster croutch down as a sumo wrestler would, and then vanish a fraction of a moment before a massive explosion of sand erupted from the spot where she had previously stood, and the earth itself felt as if it would spit open from the force!! The plume of sand whipped up by the unexpected blast raged into a monstrous sandstorm whipped up by the turbulent air, excited by the incredible speed at which the giant woman had launched herself through space!!

Gomu Gomu nooo.... JET ROCKET!!! (gear 2nd activated +10 speed)

The air pulled at her hair and skin as she propelled herself through the air, soaring through her beloved blue and endless sky. She had decided to challenge herself and see how quickly she could make the trek to the Kingdom proper--she decided she would show them how to greet a guest in a timely manner. The sensation of the particles of air splattering against her open bloodshot eyes made her giggle a bit, she thought her eyes would water under such pressure... but for some strange reason they did not. Maybe they'll have eye drops at the market in the big city HEEHEE!! she laughed at her own joke. Hopefully I don't have to kick down the front door or something violent like that...

As she shot through space like a 5ton bullet going faster than she had ever gone before, it had suddenly dawned on Joby that she had had absolutely no way of calculating her trajectory or controlling where she would fall!!!!!

"OOOPSIEEES!!! OH SHIT! I CAN'T BEAR TO LOOK--YAHHAAAAHHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That day in Alabasta had begun as any other in this new era for their kingdom... that is, it was as any other... until an 80ft pirate crashed through the roof of the Royal Palace....

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the Ocean Fast Approaching Alabasta

Sarge stood at the prow of their vessel, smoking a cigarette. Behind him, the crew were busy either prepping for battle or keeping the ship moving forward. Drawing in a deep breath, the cigarette in his mouth glowed, as smoke traveled down into his lungs. He knew the thing was killing him, but a small part of him almost welcomed that. Exhaling, the smoke leaving his mouth was instantly dispersed in the air. With one last intake of air, he finished the cigarette, flicking it overboard, into the salty depths. In the distance, Alabasta was coming into ciew. With a sigh, Sarge turned around and stepped back to check on his men( and women).

Reinforcements will land next turn.

The Royal Palace

Tom and Jerry walked through the halls of the Royal Palace, stepping out of the way of several guards rushing back and forth. Jerry shook his head at the commotion. If this pirate captain was anything like the cap himself, most of them would only be food for the vultures. All they could hope for was that Sarge and his men were quick enough. Stopping in his tracks, Jerry perked his ears. What was that he'd just heard? Sounded like a great wind approachi-

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A wave of dust hit the two of them square in the face as the entire building shook, following the terrifying sound of something crashing down. Knocked down to the ground, Jerry rolled around, calling out. Tom! Are you good? A few meters down the hallway Tom stirred, groaning. Cursing to himself, Jerry fished out the Den Den Mushi, thankful to see that it was still alive. Ringing once more, he did not wait for a response once the ringing stopped. Sarge, I hope you're close, because we're under attack in the Royal Palace!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Smashing into giant things and destroying buildings.... truly made jobymamushi feel like a child again. Her childhood seemed so far away to her now. It was difficult to believe that she was still that same feral little rubber mink—so strange was it to try to remember the time before.... she wondered if it all even really happened.

“Maybe I made it all up” she thought out loud as her monstrous silhouette rose up from the large crater she had carved out from the majestic building now surrounding her. Endorphins and adrenaline continuously washed over her as Gear Second drove her body’s circulatory and endocrine systems to unimaginable velocities. The pressure that using the technique placed on her skin as her veins and muscles swoll, was somewhat pleasurable, like her body was “full” in the way a balloon might be.
As the debris settled, no one could actually tell, because what displaced it was even more shocking to them as unimaginable quantities of thick, hot, and morbid smelling steam continued to accumulate around the royal palace, giving the appearance of a massive cloud growing out of the earth, attempting to climb up into the sky to join the rest of its billowing ilk.

The smelly and hormone rich sweat cloud filled the hallways and towered over the considerable amount of palace left standing.

The Royal Palace of Alabasta was a marvel of architecture. The decadence of the brilliant white Alubarnian marble which made up the lion’s share of the structure’s material was out-classed only by the Seemingly divine radiance of the three massive domes of pure imported gold which capped its roof.

As she gazed upward through the hole she had created in the ceiling, the glimmering sun caught her eye through the opaque clouds of steam which filled the space around her.

“OOOOOOO SHINY!! HEEHEE!” And just like that she sprang up through the air, blasting a second hole— next-door to the first—through the ceiling as she exited the palace for a better view. She was a little relieved to see she was sweating like normal again.

Now up in the blue skies above the kingdom, Joby could see everything as the steam her body produced began to clear from down below. The new perspective was stunning to her. She felt sharper when she was using gear second—more clearheaded. She could perceive all the countless peoples which populated the areas surrounding the palace from which she had leapt. Nothing any of them lived in even came close to the grandiose divinity proclaimed by the pearly white and brilliant gold and towering visage of the palace.

Joby didn’t need to know anything about these people or this place’s history to understand that a building such as that existed only for one purpose and one purpose only: to announce to those forced to live in its shadow, that they were lesser than. The hubris and arrogance of such a display of power and wealth began to boil the blood in her veins and arteries. Seeing the golden domes which anointed to palace and those residing inside as “greater than” reminded her of the treasure of Shandora and the garish ego of the man she had killed there. Just thinking of Enel made her hatred all the more severe.

There is no room for such things in this world anymore.

She’d been meaning to try something ever since she had first used her second and third gear techniques simultaneously in the fight against Enel—but to be completely honest, even Joby was a little afraid doing it might kill her! But her emotions and aggression took on a life of their own under the influence of her own technique—a sort of feeling she had only ever had once before while playing the part of ‘unwitting lab rat number 5’ to Professor Dondigo’s “brain enhancers”.

At this moment in time, Jobymamushi was being—admittedly—a little reckless.

There ain’t no way I’m dying yet!! Not until this world is no longer a safe haven for the crooks who claim themselves to rule over others!!! Not until the 10,000 things of this world are finally recognized for what they are.... chaotic, glorious, and equal.

“Everything is everything, and Nothing is everything too.”

The Giantess inhaled deeply and filled her lungs with air. Her rubber diaphragm contracted to the point of inversion, pulling more and more air into her lungs until she had expanded her stomach like a gigantic beach ball which blocked out the sun, the eclipse of her shadow projected larger than life and covered the kingdom in a cool and quiet darkness.

She bit down hard at the joint of her left arm where her hand used to be and commanded every fiber of muscle of her torso to expel the air from her lungs and inject it directly into her own musculature at the same time bringing all of her spiritual awareness to the surface of her skin—covering her left arm in radiant onyx Haki which reflected the sun in lush rose gold highlights around the contours of her flesh.

It proved exceptionally difficult for her strength to overcome the resistance enforced upon her from her own armament Haki—just attempting it made her red in the face! Finally the unstoppable force overcame the seemingly unmovable object of her hardened rubbery flesh and her forearm inflated to a volume which easily dwarfed that of her entire body!!!

She couldn’t think of a name for such a thing in the moment, but as she relaxed all the muscles of her back and chest and arms—allowing the air now trapped within her muscles to rapidly disperse itself evenly throughout her upper body—and covered a good 75% of herself in Haki, she couldn’t help but utter the first two words which came to mind:

HELL TIGER.”

Her entire body felt like it was going to explode. The pressure was almost unbearable. She could feel every inch of muscle screaming at her. It was all she could do just to keep the air where she wanted it. She could hear her heart beating ‘four-on-the-floor’ at a rate which gave even her own courage pause... but she was alive.

The rubber giant, now roughly 200 ft in height, gave off the appearance of an angry god descending from heaven. The steam that her body produced formed clouds in the sky which drifted Eastward with the winds. Her long and flowing white hair was blown upward by the steam escaping from her back and scalp in long tufts grouped together—dampened by her sweat—as the silky tendrils flailed and squirmed in the breeze her mane gave off the impression of monstrous ivory serpents writhing amongst the clouds.

She set her sights on the eyesore of a palace below her.... and began twisting her right arm-pulling the rubber radius and ulna which made up the bones of her forearm—causing them to twist together like a spring!! Her hand was held taught with her wrist pulled back and the tips of her finger curled slightly inward like the paws of a tiger. It felt like someone was trying to crush her arm. As her inflated muscles contracted and her bones twisted, her engorged arm looked like a spring someone had somehow managed to inflate and compress simultaneously!!!
HEEHEE!! There’s no way I can hold this much longer, let’s see what I can do HEEHEE!!

Kicking off the air behind her—huh, that’s never happened before—she launched herself toward the Royal Palace and pointed her ‘weapon’ at the largest of the three golden domes....

....once she was in range—all she had to do to pull the trigger, was relax.

(Techniques used: reskinned gear 4th bound-man {+20 strength and +10 attack speed}, reskinned Kong Gun: DPR S, 120 armament Haki hardened: +3 DPR)
Damage output: MOON LEVEL Y’ALLL HOLLLAAAAH

(Jobymamushi’s hope is that the size and impact of this punch will completely demolish the royal palace)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Burning air seared the membranous walls of her insides, as steam erupted from her mouth—expelled with explosive force from her lungs and muscles.

The impact from her inflated arm bouncing back to her side after having successfully gutted her target, was all it took to send the pressure held within her over the edge.

The anterior walls of what remained of the palace, were still in the process of collapsing as Joby’s rapidly deflating body shot wildly through the air.

The pirate’s assault on the royal palace had ended as quickly as it had begun. Tens of thousands of residents and traders and children all poked their heads out from every window and alley and stall within the massive city walls of the capitol. Not so long ago, the city had been left devastated by pirates at war with their previous King and their new one too. The people were tired of these bombs being dropped on their heads when all they wanted was to live their lives.

“What the hell was that??”—one man shouted, “An earthquake?here?!”—cried out another.

As the debris and dust settled to the cobbled roads and dirt paths of many districts surrounding the epicenter of the blast, the people of Alabasta lie with their mouths agape...jaws loose, and minds blank. As the horizon returned to them, the blue sky, which had previously been blotted out, lie before them in place of the palace that no longer stood.—replaced by a pile of molten rubble, still steaming with heat.

——————————————
Jobymamushi’s world was a blur.
“Oii...... my head.... it hurts....”
She could hear people whispering all around her.
She opened her eyes and looked around. Her upper body was wrapped in bandages; she felt the cool scratching of the course fabric as the large wet cloth which had been folded over her forehead fell to the ground beside her.

She sat outside in the town center, surrounded by a crowd of citizens—no soldiers huh?

“Oi, Oi, Oi, did y’all nice people treat my wounds and nurse me to health? Awe shucks HEEHEE! Guess I went a little overboard....”

A young woman came forward from the crowd and addressed the giant.
‘Hello, pirate. My name is Ymir, what is yours? Why have you come here and destroyed our royal palace—massacred everyone inside? Not too long ago, another giant and his pirate crew had come by here. The battle they fought against our king left this city and it’s people broken and tired. Now you have come and overthrown the government which had overthrown themin rebelion to lead this country forward anew.... why? Why have you done this?’

Jobymamushi thought about the woman’s questions... scratching her head and wincing a bit, she answered:
“Well, I guess I did it because I wanted to? I don’t care too much for big garish displays of power and wealth like that YAAHAAHAA kinda disproportionate to the humble surroundings don’t you think?” Joby looked up, “besides, wouldn’t you rather just look at the sky?”

Ymir’s stood, completely stunned. She couldn’t help but laugh at the insanity of the situation and the motives behind it. ‘Enough people have died here don’t you think?’

“Yaahahaha true! That’s very true.” The giant continued to look up at the sky.
‘What will you do now?’
“Leave.”
‘Will you come back?’
“Hmmmmm that depends.”
‘....on?’
“If you promise to never rebuild that palace and to dissolve your nation’s army, banks, and currency, then i’ll Let you fly my flag—and unlike that Silver Trash, I might actually do my job! YaAAHAHA!! I don’t want much. Just give me whatever you don’t need skimmed off the top of whatever you find under the palace. Pay it in bits. Focus on your friends and family. How’s that sound? HEEHEE!”

Ymir just stood there, she felt completely defeated and she could tell everyone else did too. What else could they do? All she could hope for, was that this pirate would be strong enough to keep her word, and for her people to live happy lives regardless of who offered them their protection.

‘Fine. You have a deal.’

“I’ll be going then! HEEHEE!”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reinforcements will land next turn.
Day 1: The Shore of Alabasta

Sarge and dozens of his crewmates finally landed on the shore of Alabasta. Standing on the prow of the ship, he was the first one jumped off. "Everyone! Listen to me!" He was looking at the people running back and forth, saddling on their backs tons of what they could have spared as they fled. He displayed a somber look on his face and distinguished straight away what has transpired.

Sarge turned to his men and gathered them around. "Yo! KG and TD, I want you to survey the palace and see what's left in there. I am afraid that Tom and Jerry were dead. The last time I spoke with them is that the place is under attack and then a massive explosion. Retrieve their bodies at all costs." The 2 nodded and headed off.

Turning to the 4 gentlemen in his left, "White Chocolate, Kidd, Nash, Parker, I want you to aid the people and find both Ymir and King Koza. Report to me immediately."

His face journeyed into half of his men and located Pierce, Kobe, Manu, Carter, and Dirk. "You 5 will come to support KG and TD. Look out for them. The enemy may still be near."

And all of you, come with me, I need elite forces to annihilate this Joby of the Everything Pirates.

And with that, 23 high-level Silver Hair Crews ventured into the fallen city of Alabasta and as they traveled, Pippen spotted the flag of the enemy. "Look what I found here. An enemy's flag, Rodman, do me a favor and shoot that shit out of our way."

Top Bottom