[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
You had me at Basically
I sent novas to sleep but novas didnt do anything naughty hence why i didnt attack him

Last night i used it on flower but it failed
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Larsi is the Ninja I feel, just gut feeling
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
How did @Iwan come to the conclusion that novaselinenever is the mentor?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
@Bonnibel I need one cycle to get the info
And I thought my role was pretty lame. What were you guys smoking when you were cooking up your roles, thinking having a night cooldown on invest result is a good idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
I tried to block the Ninja last nyt. Dunno what happened.


The Shadow Fiend was trying to do something but failed
This action was supposedly for Stray cat.... So my invest on her failed??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Okay..this means Iwan is the Wish who attacked me last NP.
It's all clear now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
This action was supposedly for Stray cat.... So my invest on her failed??
Flower said yesterday all actions on her other than kill or lynch will fail
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Flower said yesterday all actions on her other than kill or lynch will fail
Flower who? I didn't recall seeing that post but zi don't trust stray that's why i checked on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
And I thought my role was pretty lame. What were you guys smoking when you were cooking up your roles, thinking having a night cooldown on invest result is a good idea
Yeah it is lame :>
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Iwan-Wish

Larsi/Shion- Plushie and Friend
[automerge]1567268028[/automerge]
Ninja* not friend
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Just stating a fact, you are the most dangerous player here and after a shit start like this for town, again; it would suck if you are scum, and seeing Naomi as a sus too, this way she confirms both yours and hers town alingment with invest results.
So, @Oreki any good invest results???
Iwan is scum
Results or?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
68
Reaction score
122
Points
400
Salty Doubloons
3
someone asked me why i paid a visit to Naomi last night
Well because she was scummy as fuck
[automerge]1567269790[/automerge]
Also lol at me Being scum
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
I am scum because i attacked you ?
Yep.
Plus how did you find out my character name?
[automerge]1567270007[/automerge]
I am scum because i attacked you ?
[automerge]1567269919[/automerge]

No ?
It is me claiming my night results on you
Now why would town have a full role invest?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom