[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I have a feeling Naomi has insights into someone elses roles and might use one of the targets abilities, and I feel Oreki was a town vig. Just my 2 Cents.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I can say this without a doubt that no host would approve a troll ability that does nothing for town.
Hate to break it you, but it has effect. starts in day.

And no scum number 1. I'm not explaining to you how it works.


But it's not kill ability.
[automerge]1566850918[/automerge]
I have a feeling Naomi has insights into someone elses roles and might use one of the targets abilities, and I feel Oreki was a town vig. Just my 2 Cents.

I know for fact, you always target Luffy and want him dead.


Rej should i visit you?? :catgun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Hate to break it you, but it has effect. starts in day.

And no scum number 1. I'm not explaining to you how it works.


But it's not kill ability.
You called it a troll ability meaning it has no useful effect other than to troll
You also claimed town investigate

What kind of town investigate would waste an ability spot on a troll ability when he can make a proper ability that can help him and his team

And you mean to tell me hosts approved this?

No way
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
cause naomi confirmed what I said
She said she is the transparent one, yeah I know, but I try to figure out what she can do, and how she works as scum. But as said I think I figured out her ability, but I don't know what character it could be.
Hate to break it you, but it has effect. starts in day.

And no scum number 1. I'm not explaining to you how it works.


But it's not kill ability.
[automerge]1566850918[/automerge]



I know for fact, you always target Luffy and want him dead.


Rej should i visit you?? :catgun:
Yes please visit me Naomi CHWAN.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
You called it a troll ability meaning it has no useful effect other than to troll
You also claimed town investigate

What kind of town investigate would waste an ability spot on a troll ability when he can make a proper ability that can help him and his team

And you mean to tell me hosts approved this?

No way

you don't even know what it does, and assume it's not useful.


Your not getting answer till your confirmed town. :lazeplz:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
you don't even know what it does, and assume it's not useful.
I don't need to assume anything.
You said yourself it is a troll ability.
Nor am i interested in knowing that it does

You are def scum in my eyes and if you flip scum i am 99% positive Rej is too

You will be my vote lynch for this day most likely
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Anyway , i am moving on from Naomi , she is def scum

I'll come back later when more people start talking
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
She said she is the transparent one, yeah I know, but I try to figure out what she can do, and how she works as scum. But as said I think I figured out her ability, but I don't know what character it could be.

Yes please visit me Naomi CHWAN.

I want to check either you or Beky.

I don't need to assume anything.
You said yourself it is a troll ability.
Nor am i interested in knowing that it does

You are def scum in my eyes and if you flip scum i am 99% positive Rej is too

You will be my vote lynch for this day most likely
Anyway , i am moving on from Naomi , she is def scum

I'll come back later when more people start talking

:rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Guys remember that everyone made their own roles basically, so it is worth to dig into the psychology of the player and dig into their mafia experience...
I doubt Naomi would ever choose mafia and I think that Drago balanced the alignments very well, while I tried to sign up and Indie role I got forced to play town.
It is really possible that Naomi was Indie/Town or Chaos Indie and she got forced into mafia.
Also if we have indies, it will just be a small amount due to balancement.
[automerge]1566851530[/automerge]
I want to check either you or Beky.





:rolleyes:
check Wai if you are really invest
[automerge]1566851567[/automerge]
Wai imho should always be some kind of policy invest imho, as sorry as I am saying it xD
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Guys remember that everyone made their own roles basically, so it is worth to dig into the psychology of the player and dig into their mafia experience...
I doubt Naomi would ever choose mafia and I think that Drago balanced the alignments very well, while I tried to sign up and Indie role I got forced to play town.
It is really possible that Naomi was Indie/Town or Chaos Indie and she got forced into mafia.
Also if we have indies, it will just be a small amount due to balancement.
[automerge]1566851530[/automerge]

check Wai if you are really invest
[automerge]1566851567[/automerge]
Wai imho should always be some kind of policy invest imho, as sorry as I am saying it xD

yeah no, i'm not scum period.


You guys can take your L end game!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Also let this just sink in

Town invest - doesn't invest N1 but decides to use troll ability
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Guys remember that everyone made their own roles basically, so it is worth to dig into the psychology of the player and dig into their mafia experience...
I doubt Naomi would ever choose mafia and I think that Drago balanced the alignments very well, while I
no one said anything about mafia

is this a slip perhaps??
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Also let this just sink in

Town invest - doesn't invest N1 but decides to use troll ability

still fishing, i see.


Man your horrible at grasping at simple concept combo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
yeah no, i'm not scum period.


You guys can take your L end game!
then lets find scum, I believe that you have troll abilities and that dragomir helped to balance it, and I believe that you would never choose to play mafia, but I still don't trust the circumstances on how Dragomir balanced the alignments of suggested roles.
Tell me did youj sign up an Indie?
[automerge]1566851911[/automerge]
no one said anything about mafia

is this a slip perhaps??
how this should be a slip? I talk about scum behaviours.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Naomi if anyone slipped here it's you. If you're an invest role why not use an invest N1?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
then lets find scum, I believe that you have troll abilities and that dragomir helped to balance it, and I believe that you would never choose to play mafia, but I still don't trust the circumstances on how Dragomir balanced the alignments of suggested roles.
Tell me did youj sign up an Indie?
Survivor role (chaos fun). But he changed it and put me in town role.


now my abilities have town mix roles in it. I actually like his new take to my abilities. I give him 10/10 for the change. and i still get to keep my side effects. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom