[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Easy-yay , Aomi-nay an't-cay e-bay own-tay ith-way e-thay ynch-lay urviving-say
yeah the vest was given to her by mafia, I have a guilty result on Flower, let's discuss that.
Flower = Follower, she gave you something N1, can this help us to find out more?
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
yeah the vest was given to her by mafia, I have a guilty result on Flower, let's discuss that.
Flower = Follower, she gave you something N1, can this help us to find out more?
Ea-yay e-shay ave-gay e-may omething-say and-yay i-yay used-yay it-yay o-tay ill-kay Al-yay. As-yay ong-lay as-yay i-yay am-yay alive-yay i-yay an-cay use-yay it-yay o-tay ekt-wray um-scay
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Ea-yay e-shay ave-gay e-may omething-say and-yay i-yay used-yay it-yay o-tay ill-kay Al-yay. As-yay ong-lay as-yay i-yay am-yay alive-yay i-yay an-cay use-yay it-yay o-tay ekt-wray um-scay
goddamn, do you think enemy could be a cultia, like in the GTA reg game? if yes then Flower got culted or she is an indie.
I took a blood sample from her N1, after one cycle I get the alignment...
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
goddamn, do you think enemy could be a cultia, like in the GTA reg game? if yes then Flower got culted or she is an indie.
I took a blood sample from her N1, after one cycle I get the alignment...
I-yay an-cay alk-tay o-tay er-hay en-whay i-yay ish-way , e-shay is-yay y-may ervant-say ol-lay
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Lmao so Rej you found Flower as scum and I've got two scums as well, Spider and Alien Lifeform. Who should we focus first? Alien Lifeform you sneaky bastard trying to setup a thing that attacks whoever visits you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
we will wait for her claim, I think it is needed
Ould-shay e-bay obvious-yay at-whay e-shay is-yay. I-yay ink-thay Aomi-nay as-way ulted-cay y-bay Al-yay. Al-yay ives-gay ifts-gay and-yay us-thay ults-cay eople-pay. At-whay o-day a-yay ink-thay? Ause-cay afia-may ould-way ever-nay ive-gay a-yay ift-gay o-tay a-yay andom-ray erson-pay
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Rej
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Question is, are we focusing on cult or someone that attacks N1 (Spider) or someone potentially dangerous (Alien Lifeform)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Ould-shay e-bay obvious-yay at-whay e-shay is-yay. I-yay ink-thay Aomi-nay as-way ulted-cay y-bay Al-yay. Al-yay ives-gay ifts-gay and-yay us-thay ults-cay eople-pay. At-whay o-day a-yay ink-thay? Ause-cay afia-may ould-way ever-nay ive-gay a-yay ift-gay o-tay a-yay andom-ray erson-pay
Sounds good for now, so ALs buddies shall be the ones we hunt down.
We don't know how the cult mechanic works tho, it might either be stopped with ALs death or it got passed to the next one like vamps.
With that how big should a cultia be? 3 people from get go or 2?
Lmao so Rej you found Flower as scum and I've got two scums as well, Spider and Alien Lifeform. Who should we focus first? Alien Lifeform you sneaky bastard trying to setup a thing that attacks whoever visits you?
Sadly yeah, it is confusing cuz Flower helped us. Okay so how did you invest Alien Lifeform? We definitely need to know who spider is!
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
Naomi can't be town since she survived the lunch. That much we know, also good job killing AL. But whoever did that either had information to go through with it or was blindfiring if town.

I'm thinking we either have 1 mafia and 1 SK or 2 mafia and 1 SK. Cuz why would AL be attacked by two people if not for scum? I will have to refrain from thinking town blindshoot cuz I don't think the current players would blindshoot as townies (besides me) :blobthink:

I have no information this night.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Naomi can't be town since she survived the lunch. That much we know, also good job killing AL. But whoever did that either had information to go through with it or was blindfiring if town.

I'm thinking we either have 1 mafia and 1 SK or 2 mafia and 1 SK. Cuz why would AL be attacked by two people if not for scum? I will have to refrain from thinking town blindshoot cuz I don't think the current players would blindshoot as townies (besides me) :blobthink:

I have no information this night.
We already found out who killed AL and how, and also AL was the one who gave Naomi the lynch vest.
Our enemy is a recruiting faction (cultia), that we guess for now
 
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
I've got a terrible feeling scum might silence me or something so I'll say it now.
@Gintoki the Spider, mind telling me what you were doing N1?

also @Waindo is Alien Lifeform. He didn't defend himself when I was sussing him and if anyone's parroting last dp, it was him alright. I'm thinking he got to keep his old Indie role and didnt get nerfed into a town like others.
[automerge]1567030070[/automerge]
Also AL giving Naomi a lynch vest doesn't tell us whether Naomi is town or not tbh. Most likely scum, but it could be either way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom