My role is pretty wack. I had plans for this amazing Sans role but nova ruined it :angrylazeplz:Gosh you will love my role, just wait for after the game!
Double edge sword my assI-yay id-day at-thay. Ut-bay it-yay isnt-yay a-yay ilence-say. Ont-day anna-way ive-gay oo-tay uch-may info-yay ut-bay it-yay is-yay a-yay ouble-day edge-yay otect-pray

What lol?My role is pretty wack. I had plans for this amazing Sans role but nova ruined it :angrylazeplz:
Ou-yay ant-cay o-day anything-yay , othing-nay an-cay e-bay one-day ou-yay until-yay ay-day ends-yay. Ot-nay even-yay a-yay ynch-layDouble edge sword my ass![]()
I see. Could you tell me who your character is?I-yay id-day at-thay. Ut-bay it-yay isnt-yay a-yay ilence-say. Ont-day anna-way ive-gay oo-tay uch-may info-yay ut-bay it-yay is-yay a-yay ouble-day edge-yay otect-pray
So why would you attack anyone N1 in the first place?you could tell from the above post, i targeted Gambit
I think he's bad news, but I guess I'll have to read other write-ups and see what he's selling.Beky claimed Nightmare out for us. You think he's a Kill all?
I added you in the PM by mistake instead of Papa Rak. I see all the coaches as the same these days don't blame meWhat lol?

Its MM, you dont take chancesSo why would you attack anyone N1 in the first place?
...so basically for absolutely no reason. Gotcha.Its MM, you dont take chances
Oh yeah that lol. But didn't I leave the PM immediately, and you hadn't shared any info about any role?I added you in the PM by mistake instead of Papa Rak. I see all the coaches as the same these days don't blame me![]()

well gotta find out who's who someway, besides being attacking randomly on N1/N0 for 6 odd years now...so basically for absolutely no reason. Gotcha.
Not that many ppl claimed. Naomi claimed invest.Anyone got a list of flavors that have appeared, and claims?![]()
Here's some off of the top of my head because I have to leave in a few minutesAnyone got a list of flavors that have appeared, and claims?![]()
You should start talking as well. What kinda abilities do you have Alien?@Oreki should talk since Naomi almost got lynched
@Rej Add-on to this pretty pleaseWaindo Alien Lifeform
Gintoki Spider
Naomi/Oreki Transparent One
Gambit Shadow Fiend
Beky Nightmare
Bonnie Friend
Flower Follower