No idea who he is. I can only target the WU name..So Gambit is the most dangerous because....he's quiet.
You know who the Ninja is? Could you tell me who it is?
Also even if imo Gintoki might be the most dangerous scum here, I want to lynch up Naomi. Her flip can reveal a lot from my reads.
@Iwan@Iwan= wish?
What did you do to Naomi N2?
I don't have anything which can save me from Lynch, it was something someone gifted to me@Oreki could you claim your ability/ies?
Why do you wanna know my alignment? Also I can't vote as my vote got stolen. Was that you?So seems the friend was blocking spiders attack.
And @Naomi has basically 3 WUs, tell us what's the deal.
[automerge]1567028115[/automerge]
@Flower I wanna eat you, tell me the deal about your alignment my dear Follower
[automerge]1567028128[/automerge]
@Stray Cat
[automerge]1567028215[/automerge]
Why is N1 mafia Voldemort giving Naomi a lynch vest? please explain!
[automerge]1567028423[/automerge]
@Stray Cat what item were you giving the Nightmare?
As the Nightmare killed AL, it means that the Nightmare is friendly to us
Also Flower abstained now I believe Flower got culted or she is a third party.
[automerge]1567028550[/automerge]
Alien Lifeform:
Probably a role with PU that evolves.
It did nothing else than scaring someone off, then protecting itself (cocoon?)
Wtf @NaomiI don't have anything which can save me from Lynch, it was something someone gifted to me
[automerge]1567063828[/automerge]
My ability name is Haunt, divided into two sub-abilities
If I target someone then that player has to post in pink text. if they fail to do so there will be consequences
If Target with this ability then they have to speak in pig Latin. If they didn't in every post there will be consequences
Almost? Dude she got lynched@Oreki should talk since Naomi almost got lynched
might be good if you will just claim fully.I don't have anything which can save me from Lynch, it was something someone gifted to me
[automerge]1567063828[/automerge]
My ability name is Haunt, divided into two sub-abilities
If I target someone then that player has to post in pink text. if they fail to do so there will be consequences
If Target with this ability then they have to speak in pig Latin. If they didn't in every post there will be consequences
Cuz I got guilty on you.Why do you wanna know my alignment? Also I can't vote as my vote got stolen. Was that you?
4AM when you made this post so of course I am gonna be quite lolwould like to hear from @Oreki since he subbed in has been awfully quite
It is. if you wanna know the consequences then go ahead then all players who going to get haunted by this ability will be on more alertalso that's not even townish ability. wtf!
Dude, I was sleeping when the DP started. I legit just woke up.would like to hear from @Oreki since he subbed in has been awfully quite
[automerge]1567032851[/automerge]
@Prath, @Gambit and @Stray Cat been quite too
LMAO. You just revealed yourself as scumCuz I got guilty on you.
No I have nothing to do with stealing your vote.
.Yeah...because Al giving lynch immunity to a Townie makes oh so much sense. Also Rej is scum, too. Most likely the Vote Thief since he apparently visited me and somebody stole my vote. Then he accuses me of not voting. Seems like a clear case.I did read the DP, Naomi mention something like invest type... so I think I can reveal that if someone fails to write there every post in pig Latin I will know their aligment
[automerge]1567064156[/automerge]
@Beky write something in English cuz if you did I will know your alignment
[automerge]1567064252[/automerge]
Btw, you guys should have deduced yourself that Naomi is town after Al appeared scum who started the Naomi lynch by asking her claim and later got pushed by everyone
Here he is, I sumnoned him. Was waiting for your response, honestly Beky looks like a more valid lynchNice block there... I also attempted to block the Ninja but it seems I was unssuccessful...
@Waindo, wtf was that vote?
You were the one who sheep on Al yesterday and now you're pinning someone with your sin?
Dude someone gave her lynch immune so she was immune to first lynch... Lynch did happen and she lost that immune@Oreki you're trippin'
Naomi was not lynched, the lynch failed.
She did come off scummy at first you gotta admit that. So you're truly invest huh? Did she got any results?Dude someone gave her lynch immune so she was immune to first lynch... Lynch did happen and she lost that immune
First of all:LMAO. You just revealed yourself as scum.
[automerge]1567064921[/automerge]
Yeah...because Al giving lynch immunity to a Townie makes oh so much sense. Also Rej is scum, too. Most likely the Vote Thief since he apparently visited me and somebody stole my vote. Then he accuses me of not voting. Seems like a clear case.