[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Regular Mafia : Yamada-Kun And The 7 Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I'm starting to get paranoid Rej is a scum transporter. What kind of transporter would want to transport themself with a Tracker? I also did not like Rej's vote on me last day when clearly I tracked Okosan and caught him attacking Naomi and Waindo got an innocent on me.
Because you are the scum redirector :pepemusic:
Unvote
vote lynch God_Usopun
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
So stubborn. Accept the rejection like a man :catdrag:
I'm not as charming as you, Fancy Bra :blobinterested:
Gu was on Okosan case, before Okosan was confirmed scum later.

So i doubt Gu is scum because of this.
Hmm yeah I thought about that, I could see it as distancing. He didn't really push the case and just parked his vote there. Late D1 he was trying to redirect to Mistycat. Even D2 when you and Juliet went after Oko for the attack, he was vocally supporting the lynch but didn't vote nor commit and started shading Mistycat for sheeping.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
I'm not sure why he would distance though, it's interesting. Could see him as a cult leader or something like Cultafia, 'cause Fancy Bra seems to kiss people and "charm" them. That sounds like conversion :pepehmm:
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I'm starting to get paranoid Rej is a scum transporter. What kind of transporter would want to transport themself with a Tracker? I also did not like Rej's vote on me last day when clearly I tracked Okosan and caught him attacking Naomi and Waindo got an innocent on me.
Scum transporter in regular?

Udell started lynch on me first day, before dropping it. and okosan was the one who was acting town, and coming after the people on me.. (showing he was deep wolfing)
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Scum transporter in regular?

Udell started lynch on me first day, before dropping it. and okosan was the one who was acting town, and coming after the people on me.. (showing he was deep wolfing)
Okosan talking to Udell on day 1 asking him why did he unvote AFH recently got me worried they might be scum buddies and maybe Okosan wanted Udell to vote AFH again to save his scum buddy from getting lynched.
[automerge]1577930810[/automerge]
Okosan talking to Udell on day 1 asking him why did he unvote AFH recently got me worried they might be scum buddies and maybe Okosan wanted Udell to vote AFH again to save his scum buddy from getting lynched.
Made a mistake over here. Udell unvoted Naomi on day 1 and Okosan asked why did Udell unvote and this got me worried they might be scum buddies and maybe Okosan wanted Udell to save Okosan from getting lynched.
[automerge]1577932377[/automerge]
Scum transporter in regular?

Udell started lynch on me first day, before dropping it. and okosan was the one who was acting town, and coming after the people on me.. (showing he was deep wolfing)
I have been a scum transporter in a regular before and I remember you were also in it. This was Misty's Narnia reg game and I kept transporting myself because I got attacked by an SK on N1 and I was mafia in that game.
 
Last edited:
Messages
4,318
Reaction score
20,501
Points
16,000
Salty Doubloons
36,343
I'm not sure why he would distance though, it's interesting. Could see him as a cult leader or something like Cultafia, 'cause Fancy Bra seems to kiss people and "charm" them. That sounds like conversion :pepehmm:
Nah fam I'm just "must protect" lvl bae. :catdrag:
Want me to kiss you?
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
A Pervert was seen playing with someone's mind.

Fraud was seen hiding supernatural Artifact

Fancy Bra was seen kissing someone
hmm pervert setting up to control someone?

And anyone loose a life?
[automerge]1577938142[/automerge]
He just implied, he something else..even though he transport?

Because you are the scum redirector :pepemusic:
Unvote
vote lynch God_Usopun
You do realize, if this was true and she mafia. She outed her scum buddy on the second day. :pepeclown:
[automerge]1577938244[/automerge]
@Juliet to me it looks like he switch you with him, so you could not track what he is doing. :pepehmm:

Not sure about how tracker works, but if there switched they loose there original target..?
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Scum transporter in regular?

Udell started lynch on me first day, before dropping it. and okosan was the one who was acting town, and coming after the people on me.. (showing he was deep wolfing)
Possible, don't see why not.

Hmm Udell was giving some solid town vibes when I was catching up, he wanted to push activity and thought maybe his annoyance with the state of the game was genuine. Rej's insistence on Juliet's been weird though and his fucking mechanical obsession.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Also the transport but can only self transport is interesting. Makes it more like a self protective ability rather than a normal transporter/bus driver.

Pretty selfish don't you think, Rej
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
Yeah Fancy Bra kissing during the day is usually an attack :pepehmm:

The Charm and control has been appearing at night
 
Messages
4,318
Reaction score
20,501
Points
16,000
Salty Doubloons
36,343
Yeah Fancy Bra kissing during the day is usually an attack :pepehmm:

The Charm and control has been appearing at night
Why are you throwing so much shade :pepewhy:
It's not my fault that all the girls you met before me were not true and "must protect"
[automerge]1577945468[/automerge]
That is true, last game i remember scum with day attack ability.
I don't control people. They just protect weak me :dva:
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Also the transport but can only self transport is interesting. Makes it more like a self protective ability rather than a normal transporter/bus driver.

Pretty selfish don't you think, Rej
Pleb I am town as fuck I am just scumreading Juliet. And now I do scumread you cuz you and Juliet seemingly want to warm up the final mislynch.
Plus scumreading Naomi. :weirdpeep:

Now I ask you again, mr "I create a town superkill janitor and make him make good decisions hopefully", what about me shall be scummy? Questioning the lacking credibility of town? :pepeclown:

Okay I mechanically read Juliet as town, because I know more than you guys.
Now the main question, did @Juliet rly target Larsi?
If yes then Larsi targetted me or Juliet got roleblocked, which means someone shot a roleblock at me. SINCE noone will come out saying so, we wont find scum mechanically. Except you novas wanna claim, ayyy lmao.

If you twist my shit again then you confirm yourself as wolf with an agenda to hold myself as mislynch option. Because mechanically, readwise plus flavourwise I am town bruh. :pepesmug:
[automerge]1577965697[/automerge]
hmm pervert setting up to control someone?

And anyone loose a life?
[automerge]1577938142[/automerge]


He just implied, he something else..even though he transport?



You do realize, if this was true and she mafia. She outed her scum buddy on the second day. :pepeclown:
[automerge]1577938244[/automerge]
@Juliet to me it looks like he switch you with him, so you could not track what he is doing. :pepehmm:

Not sure about how tracker works, but if there switched they loose there original target..?
Learn mechanics before suspecting me. Also Juliet said she targetted Larsi. :pepeclown:

So either she lied or she got roleblocked.
But either way she has a correct tracker result. And scum targetted me most likely since Juliet is the victim.
[automerge]1577966149[/automerge]
My PoE came to the point where I guess we have 2 more mafia.
3 would be overkill considering the fact that both mafia are at full life. Probably 3/1.or 3/0.
Else we would be too close in evening out the lifepools of both factions which make town able to snowball to loss.

So my suspects (mechanically) are Larsi, GU and Novas, also Wai aint clean here
My suspects readwise are all above minus novas who is more like a null read.

Other nullreads are Naomi and Juliet.
[automerge]1577966279[/automerge]
Afk till before EoD cuz of work. :weirdpeep:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom