[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Regular Mafia : Yamada-Kun And The 7 Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Townies usually don’t walk around with guns, unless it’s Florida.
You mean almost any state in 'murica lol. I swear from an outside point of view it looks like you can step outside, go to the store and buy a pack of bubblegums, a shotgun and a pack of bullets just like that in USA lol.

Btw I don' t like you throwing shade on others this early on in the game, looks like obvious scum fishing for townies tbh.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
You mean almost any state in 'murica lol. I swear from an outside point of view it looks like you can step outside, go to the store and buy a pack of bubblegums, a shotgun and a pack of bullets just like that in USA lol.

Btw I don' t like you throwing shade on others this early on in the game, looks like obvious scum fishing for townies tbh.
Finally someone with common sense, unlike the so called know it all's. :rolleyes:
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
I think Naomi might be town. She has 2 votes, the most votes and if she was mafia I would think her scum buddies would save her from getting lynched on day 1 since this is plurality lynch.
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
4,242
Points
3,500
Salty Doubloons
18,412
I think Naomi might be town. She has 2 votes, the most votes and if she was mafia I would think her scum buddies would save her from getting lynched on day 1 since this is plurality lynch.
Well the day hasnt really progressed enough for that imo
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
Approximately 9 hrs.
[automerge]1576616526[/automerge]
I'm expecting more activity , from those who haven't posted yet !
[automerge]1576616555[/automerge]
It's midnight here , see ya in the morning...
Alright ty!

To rest throwing shade on me like udell and oksan (is a joke to you?)

So If udell ok with leaving vote then afking like scum. I'll put vote him later before the day ends for the bs play.
 
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
You mean almost any state in 'murica lol. I swear from an outside point of view it looks like you can step outside, go to the store and buy a pack of bubblegums, a shotgun and a pack of bullets just like that in USA lol.

Btw I don' t like you throwing shade on others this early on in the game, looks like obvious scum fishing for townies tbh.
Scumfishing is what town is supposed to do.
[automerge]1576618536[/automerge]
I think Naomi might be town. She has 2 votes, the most votes and if she was mafia I would think her scum buddies would save her from getting lynched on day 1 since this is plurality lynch.
Might? You have to be sure.

Scumbuddies may not if they don’t want to avoid getting attention on themselves.
 
Messages
628
Reaction score
1,480
Points
2,000
Salty Doubloons
1,202
Finally someone with common sense, unlike the so called know it all's. :rolleyes:
Ohhh the shade :catlaugh:
Alright ty!

To rest throwing shade on me like udell and oksan (is a joke to you?)

So If udell ok with leaving vote then afking like scum. I'll put vote him later before the day ends for the bs play.
:catheels:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom