General My Hero Academia General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New chapter was OOOOF really good. Hawks destroyed my heart, again. :catcrysweat: and Shigaraki in that nice coat, is like, super cool. Villain design upgrade, hope it stays :ghostie:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought about something.

What if Hawks and Jeanist made a double body out of fibers hmm

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm just thinking how the Heroes are going to power up and defeat the upgraded villains

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am really really hoping USA theory is true.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think the suit is ReDestro's doing and i'm not that convinced, a suit don't fit Tomura at all, it makes him look like AFO who also wore a suit, i just don't like this x')
I hope Tomura use more casual clothes ~

The hand that "miraculously" survived, i believe this is the same hand AFO gave to Tomura as a "bonus", bets on that being Nana's hand, probably AFO's last attempt to control Tomura.
I wonder what is that thing the doctor asked Tomura to deliver and to who?

Toga looks so cute with the eye-patch, is a shame she probably lost the sight in that eye tho.

I don't think Jeanist is dead and Dabi obviously don't trust Hawks.

Things are getting hot _hypejoy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New chapter was... I MEAN HELL YEAH school is continuing and I am glad to see fckn Mineta suffered some sort of trauma because of Mountain Lady :dogkek:
The interview seems really good and it's true that certain exposure is important.

Also really liked Todorokis answers to Mt Ladys comments :dogkek: somehow I had hoped to finally get Bakugous official hero name??? But Horikoshi amazingly didn't bring it up, only Todoroki was directly called Shouto so I guess he's going for just that?

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Feels good to be back with main cast.

My boy bakugou being cut from the video is mad disrespect but it was needed bcs he would steal al glory

Shouto out there showing his depression lmao. Dude has a resting high as a kite face.

ALSO DENKI SHOWING THE SIGN OF LIBERATION ARMY. DENKI WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's good to see the students again, and it was a pretty funny chapter as well especially the stuff with Bakugo and Todoroki.

Also did I just see Kaminari do the same salute like the members of the Meta Liberation Army.:sponge:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We dont talk about that part

I refuse to believe it
I can't wait until it's revealed that Kaminari is secretly the traitor, and then after he leaves the school Shinso joins Class 1-A as Kaminari's replacement.:pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I can't wait until it's revealed that Kaminari is secretly the traitor, and then after he leaves the school Shinso joins Class 1-A as Kaminari's replacement.:pepemusic:
how can you be so hyped about Kaminari possibly being the traitor? I don't want him to leave. I would gladly kick out Hagakure or this Sugar Rush dude (because they are so much background characters it's not bearable). Or Mineta because he sucks his own balls (the one from his head, please) He is one who is not needed in this story. But yes, I am hyped about Shinsou. Anyone who is not, shame upon their head.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I refuse to believe that a dude who protected Bakugou and Kirishima against meat guy is the traitor

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While people are talking about who's the traitor, I'm just wondering how the heros will power up to match the jacked up villains :catcry:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While people are talking about who's the traitor, I'm just wondering how the heros will power up to match the jacked up villains :catcry:
I honestly think people overrated villains. Yes they are strong but heroes have so many tools against them that it is an even fight.

However , i theorize that Shigaraki will attack prison AFO is and liberate him. That will tip the scales of power

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly think a bit about that too. After seeing seeing Shigaraki using less than 5 fingers to use his quirk and Toga using Urarakas ability… I hope the heroes will also face such powerups. But I mean honestly, if Midoriya really is going to learn multiple quirks now he will be strong af, such a big power up is no joke either

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How is this anime? heard it has less hype. which should i start to watch this or hxh?suggestion plz

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How is this anime? heard it has less hype. which should i start to watch this or hxh?suggestion plz
As much as i love MHA i will always tell people to watch HxH first
HxH anime is just masterpiece

Top Bottom