New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Al you and your hidden mechanics!

Wasn't it? I was gonna go on even longer but then I got bored. I'd be a horrible writer.

You love torturing me.

Yo Ali

Are you saying you didn't read it? I'm hurt! After all those long death notes I've given you.

You do know TB is the abbreviation for Tuberculosis right?

Really, I don't want Tuberculosis

Misty, don't lynch me yo.

Are we really Nakama's or bitter enemies?

You better have read it all! EVERY SINGLE LINE OF INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS OF A MADMAN or else. Also stop giving me Tuberculosis.

SERIOUSLY GUYS I DON'T WANT TUBERCULOSIS!

You've disappointed me for the last time.

It coulda gone on longer with more ramblings and random songs too but I got bored (also busy at work)

I will reveal all!

Who are you and why are you giving me Tuberculosis?

You'd didn't read? I put all the love I could muster into that and you didn't read? I'm devastated.

No more Tuberculosis!
lynching you is what I am here for :p

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@krogothwolf
Friend or enemie...that depends on your rng luck and your upcomming sing ups :thonkcool: but I dont care how you see me for me you are family and family is friend...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol. Welcome to TBF! K now?
Unless you're giving me some sort of mutant strain of it.

:feelsbadman:
I hope to do better next time
:feelsbadman:
It's to late, I shant do another one.

lynching you is what I am here for :p
Cruel is as cruel does

:angrycrabs:

I like you.
[automerge]1566492171[/automerge]

That's an awesome Croatian band btw.

You can't like me already, I havent even tried to woo you yet...or have I? I forget the UN of everyone.

@krogothwolf
Friend or enemie...that depends on your rng luck and your upcomming sing ups :thonkcool: but I dont care how you see me for me you are family and family is friend...
I don't wanna sing though :( I'm not very good at it and I don't wanna murder everyones ears. Yet.

Welcome to Thriller Bark :D
Thats more like it!

it's buy gold bye* :angrylazeplz:
I wasn't saying bye yet though so I had to exclude it. Clearly when he says it he disappears right after saying it...unless you're saying you want me to disappear? Are you bonni? cause that hurts...I thought we had something special :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wasn't saying bye yet though so I had to exclude it. Clearly when he says it he disappears right after saying it...unless you're saying you want me to disappear? Are you bonni? cause that hurts...I thought we had something special
I don't care if you're not leaving, you don't just twist the best GF character's words like that. Bye.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unless you're giving me some sort of mutant strain of it.

It's to late, I shant do another one.

Cruel is as cruel does

You can't like me already, I havent even tried to woo you yet...or have I? I forget the UN of everyone.

I don't wanna sing though :( I'm not very good at it and I don't wanna murder everyones ears. Yet.

Thats more like it!

I wasn't saying bye yet though so I had to exclude it. Clearly when he says it he disappears right after saying it...unless you're saying you want me to disappear? Are you bonni? cause that hurts...I thought we had something special :(
got me krog...got me...xd
"sign ups" then xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom