Characters and Groups Next Strawhat Nakama

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the end it was Pedro saying to Carrot that she should follow Luffy. :pepethinking:
[automerge]1582227793[/automerge]
Actually I never truly believed in Loki becoming the final Strawhat member Just found it funny that a character exist that fits the pattern "a Giant that is a Gentleman like Sanji and Brook".
But now with 972 it can become a real thing :weirdpeep:

Look what Oden said!

Same could be applied to Elbaf or not?
Its even possible that Loki is a revolutionary Royal. Planning to ooen the boarders for His love, a love to someone of a different race.
Now waiting for the chosen one to appear, He might, joining the crew to find out if it is really time to open the boarders of Elbaf!
loki possessed you

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
anyways back to the topic I see many people think momo is bound to join the crew but if that were to happen than robin loses her role so I highly doubt it

on the other hand carrot and tama are good candidates for joining
Robin wouldnt lose her role because Momo doesnt know how to read the Poneglyphs, he would be learning from Robin same as how he would be learning swordsmanship from Zoro

Tama's goal is to be a ninja which the SH crew doesnt have
all those requirements for her to achieve that is in Wano, you can make the argument that Nami is a ninja but in reality she just a thief... she can sneak around

but even if you do consider Nami a ninja she is still a "novice", her and Tama would have to learn together from another ninja... who is in Wano
[automerge]1583534986[/automerge]
I'm locking in my last crew members now

• Momonosuke
Once we leave Wano I don't think Momo has the knowledge, strength or the standing to rule Wano
He wasn't there during the downfall and if he were comeback and do nothing but be the figure head in the fight

He would have no respect from the people of Wano and I don't think that's what Momo wants, I think Hyori will rule and rebuild Wano, while Momo goes out with the strawhats

• Vivi
If Cobra is gone and she is on the run, i don't think she would go to the Revs even if it is Luffy's father and brother (she doesnt know them and doesnt know their intentions for the world)
I think she is seeking out Luffy and the crew

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Tokiro Oumaga I think this is your destinated thread! Feel free to link your new Nakama theories here in this thread!

Here are Tokiros first 4 theories!
  1. What to Look for in a Woman - The Female Straw Hat Patterns
  2. Where Are All of the Ladies? - The Straw Hat Gender Pattern
  3. Just a Matter of Time - The Delayed Recruitment Pattern
  4. Spelling It Out - The Straw Hat Alphabet Pattern

don't forget in this there is also that thing with people not joining

Zoro
- not Gaimon -
Nami
etc
etc

Chopper
- not Vivi -
Robin
etc
etc

Jinbe
- not Kinemon -
?
?
?
Thanks to Tokiro Oumaga we know Becks theory is still exist in the www! Scaling the Red Line!

Kinemon was never ask to join, since Luffy asked one of PH ce taur to Join I would change "Not Kinemon" to "not the centaur".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Tokiro Oumaga I think this is your destinated thread! Feel free to link your new Nakama theories here in this thread!

Here are Tokiros first 4 theories!
  1. What to Look for in a Woman - The Female Straw Hat Patterns
  2. Where Are All of the Ladies? - The Straw Hat Gender Pattern
  3. Just a Matter of Time - The Delayed Recruitment Pattern
  4. Spelling It Out - The Straw Hat Alphabet Pattern

Thanks to Tokiro Oumaga we know Becks theory is still exist in the www! Scaling the Red Line!

Kinemon was never ask to join, since Luffy asked one of PH ce taur to Join I would change "Not Kinemon" to "not the centaur".
Thanks for the plug! I'll try to post any relevant theories here from now on!

To summarize those theories without literally rewriting them wholesale, these are my personal beliefs based on currently available information:
  • Rather than getting one more female and two more males as per the MFMM Pattern, I believe we will be getting one more male beyond Jinbe and three more females in what I like to call the -M+F Pattern, as if you count Luffy and Vivi, we've gotten one fewer male and one more female each sea. As an extension of this, though, I do not believe that Vivi will be a proper numbered member of the crew, being officially referred to as Straw Hat 5.5, and one of our remaining four will also be an honorary .5 member.
  • The similarities between Nami and Robin's introductions, character designs and design evolution, and their actions prior to joining all seem to be patterns that people tend to overlook when theorizing future recruits. Because there are three patterns, I believe that the three remaining female recruits (as established by the previous point) will each represent one of those three patterns rather than all three being represented by one female.
  • Nami and Robin also did not officially join the Straw Hats until the fourth arc following their introduction. Nami sailed with them, but did not identify as one of them until close to the end of Arlong Park, while Robin was clearly an antagonist between Whiskey Peak and Alabasta. Jinbe also did not join immediately, but joined four sagas instead of arcs after his introduction. Therefore, New World recruits may have their recruitment delayed either four arcs or four sagas, as both have an established precedent
  • The Alphabet Pattern (which has been mentioned several times in this thread) only leaves GH, OP and WX, which all have a number of possibilities in their own right, but the remaining three may not fit at a glance as a way for Oda to obscure his intentions and not give it away too early
  • Taking aspects from all of those theories into account, I believe that our four remaining recruits will be Momo as 9.5 since he cannot be seen as fitting the Alphabet Pattern (mirroring Vivi as a deposed royal temporarily joining the crew as well as Oden's journey with Roger, with Hiyori staying behind in Wano to lead while Momo matures), Pudding as our OP member and number 11 (being a former villain that tricked Luffy into a cage to await death from the arc villain), Carrot as our WX and number 12 (having short hair that grows out just like Nami and Robin, while also having the potential to receive an epithet on her wanted poster that may incorporate her white fur as an identifying feature, like "White Rabbit"), and Monet as our GH and number 13 (her name card panel seeing her sitting in a similarly elevated pose to Nami and Robin's while looking at Luffy, though a picture of him in her case, and either her epithet of Harpy or her thus far unknown birth name matching her to the GH letter pair).
    • Pudding was unofficially introduced during the Fishman Island saga, skipped the Dressrosa Saga, was a central character during the Totto Land sub-saga of the Yonko Saga, and could easily return during the raid on Onigashima in the Wano sub-saga. Alternatively, she could return in the next saga or be viewed as having been officially introduced at Whole Cake Island, skipping Reverie and Wano proper, and reappearing at Onigashima, giving her excuses to be counted as both four arcs and sagas.
    • Carrot was introduced at Zou, went to Whole Cake, skipped Reverie, and is now a member of the raid at Wano (though the distinction between Wano and Onigashima may prove troubling)
    • Monet was introduced during the Dressrosa Saga, and has been absent through the entirety of the Yonko Saga. If the Yonko Saga is split into two sub-sagas, she may show up in the next saga. If the Yonko Saga is only counted as one, then by this logic she would show up two sagas out
I will be the first to admit that I may not be correct in my beliefs, hence referring to them as beliefs rather than presenting them as fact. I have faith in my analyses, but I freely welcome alternate possibilities. If you have any questions or critiques on anything I have said here, I request that you read the theories in full first, as I will likely have addressed your concerns already. If I haven't, feel free to present your points of confusion or counterarguments, but please try to focus on the information I actually presented rather than background information that countless other people have already covered like Monet's survival.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Turn Vivi into Carrot and place a giant behind Jinbei then its perfect :pepethinking:
curious as to why a lot of people think a giant is joining

is it just because you like the idea of a giant or is it some pattern theory that youre following

Luffy like giants but they arent something that he has expressed that he absolutely wants on the crew, similar to how he wanted a musician
And I don't see a position on the ship that a GIANT specifically is needed for

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
is it just because you like the idea of a giant or is it some pattern theory that youre
Of course the patterns I created myself
MFMM 3.0 pattern
:sarcasticshottie:
The main idea is actually this
Made an update for MFMM pattern which leads to everyone who joins in the New World represents a nation which was originally in the possesion of a Poneglyph.
  • A fishman -> Jinbei
  • A Mink -> ???
  • A Citizen of Wano -> ???
  • A Giant of Elbaf (Tottoland RP = Elbaf RP) -> ???
About the role it could be everything we have
  • Luffy - Captain
  • Zoro - First Mate
  • Nami - Navigator
  • Usopp - Sniper
  • Sanji - Cook
  • Chopper - Doctor
  • Robin - Archeologist
  • Franky - Shiowright
  • Brook - Musican
  • Jinbei - Helmsman
  • (Carrot - Potential Lookout)
  • (Momo - Potential Cabin Boy)
What kind of positions might be needed?
Examples could be something like a Jailkeeper or a Tank/Shiled like Jozu formly known as leader of the combat division of the WBP. Both.would fit weel with Giant. Another option could be a diploma. I know the could give Vivi hopes, but we also have a royal family of the hiants.

Now I checked why beck thought an Elbaf giant would join in his old Scaling the Red Line theory.
And I found this
beck said:
I believe that the Elbaf recruit will be connected in some way to an associate of the former owner of the Strawhat.

-- Ussop was the son of Yassop, a crewmate of the former owner of strawhat before Luffy, Shanks.
-- Franky's foster father, Tom, was the one who made Oro Jackson, who was owned by Gol D. Roger, the former owner of the strawhat before Shanks.

Now, what I'll assume is that (and remember that Elbaf Giants live like up to hundreds of years) the Elbaf recruit's father or grandfather was an associate of Joy Boy.
for me once again a perfect backup for Momo being the 3rd joining in NW. Momos father was a member of the JRP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
May sound absurd for a pirate ship, but I'm all but certain the Strawhats are taking a trip deep underground at some point, so a geologist/miner might be needed at some point. I could see a giant or oni playing that role. Need somebody to guide you to Tartarus aka the Underworld aka Hell? Just ask a Titan or Demon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Caesar clown for nakama. Every strawhat has a dream his can be the world's best scientist and he can only do this by succeeding in giantification project even vegapunk cant do this right? Caesar can achieve this by studying chopper's rumble ball. With his intelligence they can do lot of things like improving the climatact and improving the ship by using chemicals instead of cola he can also make robots with franky because the crew love robots.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Of course the patterns I created myself
MFMM 3.0 pattern
The main idea is actually this

About the role it could be everything we have
  • Luffy - Captain
  • Zoro - First Mate
  • Nami - Navigator
  • Usopp - Sniper
  • Sanji - Cook
  • Chopper - Doctor
  • Robin - Archeologist
  • Franky - Shiowright
  • Brook - Musican
  • Jinbei - Helmsman
  • (Carrot - Potential Lookout)
  • (Momo - Potential Cabin Boy)
What kind of positions might be needed?
Examples could be something like a Jailkeeper or a Tank/Shiled like Jozu formly known as leader of the combat division of the WBP. Both.would fit weel with Giant. Another option could be a diploma. I know the could give Vivi hopes, but we also have a royal family of the hiants.

Now I checked why beck thought an Elbaf giant would join in his old Scaling the Red Line theory.
And I found this

for me once again a perfect backup for Momo being the 3rd joining in NW. Momos father was a member of the JRP.
I like the idea of thinking about roles

• Luffy - Captain
  • Zoro - First Mate
  • Nami - Navigator
  • Usopp - Sniper
  • Sanji - Cook
  • Chopper - Doctor
  • Robin - Archeologist
  • Franky - Shipwright
  • Brook - Musician
  • Jinbei - Helmsman
  • Lookout
  • Guard
  • Cabin Boy/Girl
I also think its going to be 4 humans, 4 abnormal humans, 4 non-humans

So unless we get Kawamatsu I don't see anyone from Wano joining.

Carrot seems confirmed for me and I love that. A giant makes sense, EXCEPT they have an all giant ship on the grand fleet... but the minks will probly join the fleet as well.

AND the Suny Go is quite small. So it would need to be a giant devil fruit user of sorts. To shrink it down to size.

Possibly a sky islander should join. That would be cool.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Carrot seems confirmed for me and I love that. A giant makes sense, EXCEPT they have an all giant ship on the grand fleet... but the minks will probly join the fleet as well.
And I think the Sun Pirates can be seen as GF members too.

AND the Suny Go is quite small. So it would need to be a giant devil fruit user of sorts. To shrink it down to size.
We saw Hajrudin in the ship, sunny is not to small for a giant.

So unless we get Kawamatsu I don't see anyone from Wano joining.
Another Fishman no way.
Possibly a sky islander should join. That would be cool.
There seems to be a strong connection between Wano and skypia.

I also think its going to be 4 humans, 4 abnormal humans, 4 non-humans
Humans
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
Abnormal Humans
  1. Robin
  2. Franky
  3. Brook
  4. Momo
Non-humans
  1. Chopper
  2. Jinbei
  3. Carrot
  4. Giant

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And I think the Sun Pirates can be seen as GF members too.

We saw Hajrudin in the ship, sunny is not to small for a giant.

Another Fishman no way.

There seems to be a strong connection between Wano and skypia.

Humans
  1. Zoro
  2. Nami
  3. Usopp
  4. Sanji
Abnormal Humans
  1. Robin
  2. Franky
  3. Brook
  4. Momo
Non-humans
  1. Chopper
  2. Jinbei
  3. Carrot
  4. Giant
chopper is an abnormal human lol and in the grand line phase anyway

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For now I see Carrot as confirmed and she is neither Shichibukai mit Former Yonkou ally.
I see. I see. Counting your Easter eggs before they're painted are we? :catcorn:
Though if we get a giant nakama, are they just going to hang outside on the deck the whole time?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
chopper is an abnormal human lol and in the grand line phase anyway
Chopper is a reindeer. You may call me crazy, but I wouldn't count a reindeer as human :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1587673883[/automerge]
Though if we get a giant nakama, are they just going to hang outside on the deck the whole time?
Franky will handle this :sarcasticshottie:

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chopper is a reindeer. You may call me crazy, but I wouldn't count a reindeer as human :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1587673883[/automerge]

Franky will handle this :sarcasticshottie:
You're crazy :pepeking:

hito hito no mi, me baby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Little Oars III or some other oni - rower or bosun. Someone to literally paddle or carry the ship outta danger when all else fails.

Top Bottom